A Thousand Bucks Ch. 02

Story Info
Paying men to use their wife.
6k words
4.48
81.4k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,687 Followers

You may want to read the first chapter before reading this one. I'm posting in categories that best fit the story. Again a special thank you to Estragon for making my story a much better read.

DG Hear

*

Our exercise business was really picking up. Bill and I spent most of the days showing the young people how to use the equipment. Most of our members were students in high school and college. Since the business was growing we decided to build on a new wing.

It would include an inside track since we had a lot of adults wanting a place to walk and jog. Even though I had the money we borrowed over half the money needed. To keep things equal Bill made the long-term payments from his profits. Since we were building a bigger gym a lot of people were finding out that I was wealthy. They already started treating me differently.

We needed the room and moved Bill's mobile trailer. I bought the cheap motel that was down the block and Bill moved his trailer behind it. The motel had thirty rooms and it would pay for itself in no time. No more hourly rates; if someone wanted the room they had it for the night. Twelve of the rooms were rented by the week or month. I had my own suite that included a living room and kitchenette.

Now when I convinced a couple to have sex with me I had hidden video cameras already there, mainly as insurance against lawsuits from irate boyfriends and future husbands.

Having sex with other men's girlfriends was getting a bit old. The women were great but the boyfriends either became irate or voyeurs. I had quite a few women come up to me and told me they heard from their girlfriends that I gave them a thousand dollars to have sex with them.

They wanted to know if I would pay them also. I tried to explain to them that it was just a theory I was trying to prove that a lot of guys would give up their girlfriends for money. Some said they would sleep with me for a lot less.

A few I did have sex with it as a date and not for money. I decided to try something different. I ran an article about my bet with myself under an alias in a sex magazine. It said,"I will give you a thousand bucks to fuck your wife. If you're interested, send a picture of her along with an e-mail address and phone number."

I also put the article on an on-line site. I limited it to a three county area. I honestly didn't know why I was doing this at the time. My life was so fucked up when it came to relationships. All I ever had was Mom, and she died when I was twelve. My Dad never had anything to do with me, but then left me a fortune.

I've only ever had one real friend and that was Bill and we went into business together. My sex life has been getting even with men by fucking them over and fucking their girlfriends. I've never had a real relationship and now, since I had money, women who knew my financial situation were coming out of the woodwork.

Deep down I wanted to get even with everyone. Maybe Mom because she was a whore; maybe Gerald Barker because he used my mom and cheated on his wife. I didn't know why but I decided to start fucking married women with their husbands' permission. I doubted if I would ever have a real relationship.

I'll tell you a few stories about cuckolding the married men. I still can't understand a man loving his wife and watching her fuck someone else. Swinging I can see a little better, because both husband and wife get something out of it. I was giving a thousand dollars to the couples, but I knew in most cases in wasn't about the money.

The reason I got from most couples was to open up their relationship. Others told me it was to save their marriage. I could never understand how one spouse fucking around helped save a marriage. What I felt was the truest reason was husbands wondered what it would be like to see their wife having sex with another man.

I believe it was a fantasy to begin with and was a turn-on for the couple. Once the wife was with another man the whole marriage changed, and not necessarily for the better.

In some cases I've seen, the marriage ended up as a marriage in name only. The wives lost respect for their husbands and many ended up in a divorce. I will have to say that some saw it differently and loved the swinging life. I'll even tell you a story about one of the couples who became swingers. No one knows for sure what someone else is thinking.

It was like a game for me, looking at the e-mails. To be honest I figured I get about a dozen replies but I received hundreds. It was hard to fathom that all these husbands would let their wives fuck another man for money. It was only a thousand dollars, but it could change their lives forever.

Bill and I spent some evenings going through some of the e-mails. We would put them in categories. We had the ones that we thought were ads from hookers and prostitutes. No way was I going to pay a hooker for sex, married or not. Made me think too much of Mom.

We also had a file of divorced women. I wasn't interested in just paying for sex; I knew I could get that anywhere. I wanted married couples and we pulled out those we felt were for real and those were the first I chose to call.

Age didn't make a lot of difference but I was surprised that those that wrote me were mostly in their forties and fifties. Next was the thirties and a few in their twenties. I guess the longer they were married, the more their love for each other waned.

****

The first couple I got with was Roger and Marsha. I met Roger at a local coffee shop to talk over business. He told me that he felt that his marriage was falling apart. He and Marsha were both in their forties. They had two kids. One was in college and the other was graduating this year.

I was going by the name Zack Hadley so no one would know who I was. There were a lot of Hadleys in the area.

Roger told me he always had fantasies about seeing Marsha with another man. He also told me that he felt she might have cheated on him recently but that she denied it. "So what makes you think she'll have sex with me?" I asked.

"I showed her your ad and she said, 'Hell, I'd fuck him for a thousand dollars.' It was one day after we partied with some friends and I read the ad to her. She told me she could always use the money."

I forgot to mention that in my ad I had a picture of me in a pair of shorts with no shirt. I did have my face blocked out. I had Bill take it right after a workout while my body was still all sweaty. It was a rather cool looking picture.

I had a picture of Marsha that Roger had sent me. She was a good-looking woman but not overly glamorous. I wanted the everyday type woman. I told Roger that we could get together Saturday. The three of us could get have dinner and a few drinks.

If we hit it off and Marsha was agreeable, we would go to a motel. I explained to him that he could watch but not take part unless I said so. I promised him that I wouldn't hurt or force Marsha in any way. He agreed and we met at the restaurant and lounge on Saturday. I made the reservations.

Since we would be going back to my motel I didn't need Bill to be there. I already had two video cameras hidden for the pictures. I wouldn't tell anyone about the pictures. It was my secret and I could watch them whenever I wanted to. I already had over thirty that Bill had taken for me. Damn! There were some good fucking sessions there. I seemed to have had it all when it came to sex except for love.

I met up with Roger and Marsha. She seemed a bit nervous at first. I introduced myself as Zack Hadley and ordered a round of drinks. Marsha was better looking than her picture. She was dressed in a nice black dress. I'm not into women's clothing so it's hard to explain but it was low cut and showed quite a bit of boobs. It was also made of some type of chiffon and was about mid thigh. She looked like she spent a lot of time getting ready.

My first thought was that Roger suggested her dress. It was sexy and she filled it out very nice. We didn't talk about their kids because that would be a big-time turnoff. They told me where they each worked and we talked generalities. After two drinks we ordered dinner.

I told Marsha that dinner was on me. She had a nice smile and I had to wonder why the two of them were at this place in their life. After dinner we went into the lounge and I began to dance with Marsha. Roger was just a voyeur, he wasn't invited to be part of our dancing.

I talked with Marsha on the dance floor and asked her if she really wanted to have sex with me. She bit on her lower lip and said, "yes," that she and Roger just didn't click anymore. She did tell me she had an affair but told Roger she didn't.

I remember her saying she didn't want to get old. She exercised and did all she could to look and feel younger. When I told her I was twenty-three, she smiled at me. I knew then it was going to be a hell of a good night.

We went back to our booth and Marsha and I sat on one side and Roger on the other. I had my hand on her thigh and rubbing it lightly. I could tell Roger knew what I was doing. He just looked very nervous.

I suggested we go to the motel. I mentioned to them that we could ride together and I would come back after my vehicle the next day. Roger drove and Marsha and I got into the back seat. We only had to go a few miles but I was finger fucking her long before we got to the motel.

We entered my room and I made us a round of drinks. I set the bottle next to Roger in case he wanted more later. Marsha took a sip of her drink and came over and kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss. I reached behind her and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

All she had on was her bra, a garter belt holding her nylons, also a pair of thin satin panties with a wet crotch already. I had her sit on the edge of the bed and rolled her nylons down and off her legs. She unclasped her bra. She had large but nice tits. Especially for a woman her age, there was very little sag.

All during this time, no one had said a word. Roger sat back in the chair and was drinking. Marsha was sitting there getting more turned on by the minute. I pushed her back on the bed and as she lifted her hips I pulled off her garter belt and panties.

She had a nice trimmed dark bush. I lifted her legs and pushed my face into her mound. The first sounds out of her mouth were 'ah's and moans. I quickly stood up and took off my shirt and pants. When I removed my briefs Roger was staring at my cock. He knew in minutes it would be fucking his wife.

I began by eating her pussy; she was so wet. "What's your fantasy Roger? Do you want me to tell you what I'm doing to your wife as I do it?"

He was quiet and in a low voice said, "Yes".

"I'm eating her pussy, Roger. It's very, very wet. I believe she likes it. Can you see how wet she is? Look, I'm finger fucking her with two fingers now."

Roger just watched and had his hand over his cock, which was still in his pants.

I stood up and lifted her legs high and she held on to them. "Roger, watch as I rub my cock against her pussy. It will open and beg me to come in."

I rubbed my cock again and again against her clit. As I came to her opening I'd push the head of my cock in just a little and pull it back out and rub it up and down against her clit some more.

"Are you ready to see my cock go all the way in your wife's pussy Roger? Ready to see her get fucked by a strange cock? Unzip your pants and let your cock loose. You can play with it while I fuck your wife."

Roger did just that; he was holding onto his cock and gently stroking it.

"Marsha, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," she said in a low voice. "I want you to fuck me."

"Say it louder so Roger can hear it. Let him know how bad you want it."

This was hard for her to do but she did it. "Roger, Honey, I love you, I really do. But I need to be fucked by Zack really bad. Forgive me Roger but I'm doing this for both of us."

I slowly pushed my cock into Marsha. She moaned how good it felt. Roger had a perfect view of my cock pushing apart the walls of his wife's pussy. Whenever I pulled out some, her juices were running down her crack to her ass. Roger was getting quite a show.

"Oh God, it feels so good, Roger," said Marsha. "Thank you for doing this for me. His cock feels so good." Roger was jacking off while I continued to ram my cock into his wife.

She had her first big orgasm, one of many. I got on the bed and lay on my back and had her ride me. My hands were free to play with her tits. I would slap them lightly and they were turning red but her nipples were becoming harder and longer.

"Tell Roger what you're doing. He wants to know."

"He fucking me Roger. I'm riding his big cock and it feels so good. He's playing with my big tits, Roger. Oh fuck, I'm going to come again, here it comes. Aah, shit, so good, I love it."

I saw Roger shoot a load into some tissues. His cock still wasn't soft and neither was mine. I had Marsha turn over and I fucked her doggie style.

"She's my bitch now Roger. Isn't that what you call a female dog? Oh fuck she has such a nice pussy. Roger, I'm pushing two fingers into her ass; I think she likes it. Do you like it Marsha? Do you like my fingers in your ass while I'm fucking you?"

"Yes, so fucking good. Oh God, so good. I love your cock," replied Marsha.

"Roger, I need to come. I have a big load to give your wife. Where do you want it? In her pussy, in her ass, on her face or tits, where Roger?"

"I don't know, wherever you want," replied Roger.

"Marsha, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"God no, it would hurt too much," Marsha replied. "Especially with a cock as big as yours, I don't think I could do it."

"I'll tell you what Marsha. You have a lot of juices coming out of your pussy. I'll rub it all over your asshole and just plant the head of my cock in your ass and shoot my load. Is that ok with you?"

"Ok, but please don't hurt me," replied Marsha.

I took my cock out of her very wet pussy and rubbed the juices against her asshole a number of times. Then I placed the head of my cock against the opening of her ass and pushed in about half the head.

"Oh God, I feel it. I feel your cock going in my ass. It's so different, I can take it, I want to take it. Please give me more."

I pushed my cock in till the head was completely in. The noises that Marsha made were almost inexplicable. I had half my cock in her ass and told her I was going to come, and come I did. I looked over at Roger and he came a second time. Marsha was screaming out how different it felt. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock. It actually hurt.

After I empted my cock in her ass I pulled it out. A lot of cum came out with it. Martha was spent. She lay on the bed for a while and then she used my shower. I talked with Roger while she showered. I told him I don't know much about marriages and why people do what they do. I did feel Marsha loved him, but she needed to feel young.

She came out of the bathroom and dressed. All of a sudden she seemed shy. She walked up to Roger kissed him and told him she loved him. Life sure is funny; I don't quite understand it. I handed Marsha the thousand dollars and told her she was worth every dollar.

She gave me a passionate kiss and said, "thank you," then she and Roger left. I gave Bill a call and he took me back to get my vehicle and we went in and had a couple of drinks.

I've only picked out a few couples to tell you about. I have lost track but over the last year I've been with over sixty women. Either married, engaged to get married, or early on the girlfriend/ boyfriend thing. In every case the boyfriend or husband was present. That's the only way I'd give any money.

I don't think I'll ever understand married couples. My next couple I'm going to tell you about is Jasmine and Jim. They were a black couple and their story is quite different. It wasn't at all about the money. Jasmine was thirty-two and Jim was forty-one. They were business people. I'll explain it all in the story.

****

While I was looking through the batch of e-mails I got, I came across one from Jasmine. She mentioned that she wanted to get together for retribution on her husband. I found this interesting. I have only been with a few black women and if Jasmine looked anything like her pictures I was interested.

I called her number and a man answered the phone. He had a rather deep voice. I told him my name and before I could say any thing else he told me to hold on. A few seconds later I heard a woman's voice.

"Zack, this is Jasmine. It's nice to talk with you. Is this about our date?"

"Yes it is. I normally talk with the husband and set a date and time. Also, where we'll meet. Usually we have dinner or drinks to help take off the edge."

"Honey, we'll be here Saturday. Come by around noon. We have a big house, you can't miss it. We have a pool and I figure we can do it on the patio."

Before I could say anything she rattled off her address and said she would see me Saturday and hung up. I wasn't so sure about this one. I do have to say it sounded interesting and a man did answer the phone. I decided to ask Bill along so he could have my back and take the video since I wouldn't be at my place.

We arrived at their home right on time. It could be considered a mansion more than a home. There was no way this couple was doing it for the money. I knocked on the door and a huge man answered it. I told him who I was and he asked us to step inside. He yelled to Jasmine that her friends were here. She came in the room wearing a short robe.

"I'm Jasmine and I figure you're Zack. Who is your friend here?"

This woman was beautiful. I don't usually compare people but she had the looks of Beyoncé or J-Lo. I mean this woman must spend most of her time in beauty salons and gyms. She was a knockout.

"This is Bill, my best friend. He's here to take the video. It's kind of a protection thing for us."

Jim was sitting in a big comfy chair and got up. "No fucking video! No one said anything about a video. Ain't going to happen."

Jasmine looked over at Jim. "Shut the fuck up! This is all your doing and I'll do what I want." She looked back at me.

"Jasmine, due to the intimacy of what I do, a lot of people get a change of heart and mind afterwards. We have to have the video to show we didn't do anything illegal. No one will ever see it, except if I need to defend myself. It goes in my safe."

After thinking a few seconds Jasmine said, "Can I have a copy of the video?"

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"Zack, there are a few things to talk over before we get started. I want you to know why I doing this. Also, I don't want your money. In fact I insist that Jim pay you a thousand dollars to have sex with me. I want to be in charge. I promise you a hell of a good time."

Now this was different. Bill smiled because he knew I was a little out of my safe zone. I agreed to go along with Jasmine. I was also glad that I brought Bill. Jim was a big guy and if he got mad I was quite sure the two of us could take him down.

Jasmine told us why she was doing this. "My Dad is the CEO for White Appliances. Jim is a vice president in the company. One evening he told me he was working late and I stopped by his office. Needless to say the building was locked, but I have my own key.

"When I got to his office his door was closed and it sure didn't sound like a meeting on the other side of the door. I opened it and Jim was fucking some white slut. He had her bent over his desk and her skirt was high on her back and no panties.

"Jim's trousers were down around his ankles and he was pounding his cock into this white slut. I told her to get the hell out. After she left Jim and I got into it. He knew if I told my father that his ass was grass and I would be the lawnmower.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,687 Followers
12