A Thousand Bucks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers

"We have five kids together and a pretty decent marriage except for his cheating ass. I found out that he has been fucking three of his white slut secretaries. I can't have them fired without firing my own husband so it presents a problem.

"I talked to the three sluts and told them if they ever fuck my man again they would regret it. Of course they told me it was Jim who started the affairs. I believe them and they promised they would tell me if he ever came onto them again.

"That comes to my retaliation or revenge. I can't have him fucking white trash without doing something about it. I guess I'm not enough for him."

"Baby, that's not true," said Jim. "I love you Baby, I just tried out some strange. They didn't mean anything and they're not nearly as hot as you."

"Shut up Jim!" said Jasmine.

"Zack, I love the black bastard but he has to be taught a lesson. That's why you're here. I want a white man to fuck the living hell out of me while Jim watches. If he walks out then our marriage will be over and Jim will lose everything. So, do we agree on the terms of our fuck session?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand and I agree. Is there anything not allowed? I'm not into hurting women but I do like to fuck hard."

"First off don't call me 'ma'am', Jas will be just fine. As far as the sex goes, do your thing. If it gets too kinky I'll let you know. Now let's go by the poolside and get started. Jim, go put on your bathing suit."

"Jas, I don't have one with me," I said.

"You don't need one Zack and neither does your friend Bill."

We headed out to the patio. They had a beautiful pool and hot tub on it along with a lot of outdoor furniture and a few floats, which I could picture us fucking on.

Once on the patio I stripped to my briefs. Ben took his shirt off but left his pants on; after all he was going to be taking a video. Jim came out and sat in one of the lounge chairs. He didn't say anything but by the look on his face, he wasn't a happy camper.

I could hardly blame him, knowing another man was about to fuck his wife. Jasmine took off her robe. Damn! She was one beautiful woman. It was hard to believe that she had one kid let alone five. She had great looking tits (still had her bra top on) and her bottoms were a good four inches below her navel. I couldn't believe her belly was flat.

She walked up to me and kissed me. I don't mean a peck but a full open mouth tongue-to-tongue kiss. I reached behind her and let her puppies out. She had big areoles and her dark nipples started to harden as I sucked on them. I would massage one while sucking on the other.

She sat down on a double chaise lounge and I put my hands on her bathing suit bottom and she lifted her ass as I pulled it off. She was already wet; I could smell her pussy and it smelled great. She spread her legs and I got down between them.

Her bush was trimmed low so her bathing suit had covered it. I started by rubbing my face in her muff. Next I lowered my mouth to her clit and began to tongue her bud. "That's it, white boy, suck that pussy."

I knew she was just saying that for Jim's benefit. He just stared and watched. Every now and then he would adjust his package. I just kept tonguing her clit as her pussy got wetter and wetter. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and licked away.

"God, lick me, suck me, oh, that feels so good." I began sticking my tongue in her pink pussy. She kept moving her hips. Damn, she was one hot black woman.

"See him eating my pussy, Jim? It feels so good. Go get us a drink and bring Zack one of your pills. Bring Bill a drink too."

He was pissed but he did as he was told, got us all a drink. Jasmine told me the pill was a Viagra. I told her I didn't need it but she said she wanted this to last for a while so when Jim came back with the drinks I went ahead and took the pill.

We stopped long enough to take a couple of sips from our drinks and then Jasmine asked me to remove my briefs. She wanted to see what I was going to fuck her with. It made me laugh.

"Holy shit!" said Jas. "Jim, you told me that white men weren't hung. Hell Zack sure has you beat, especially in the width. I'm going to enjoy fucking him."

Jasmine told me that she had never been with a white man and only a couple of black men. Jim was her third man and she never cheated on him till now. She had me sit on the chaise and she sat on my lap facing away from me. She said she wanted to watch the reaction on Jim's face.

I was fucking her good as she bounced up and down on my cock. She got off of me and lay on her back on the floats that were sitting on the deck.

"Put that big white cock back in me, Zack. I need it bad."

I got on top of her and she spread her legs wide as I kept swiping my cock back and forth across her clit. I wanted to let her know that this was still my gig. I would go along with her but I wasn't her boy-toy.

"Put that cock in me and fuck me!" yelled Jasmine. I kept rubbing it against her very wet clit. "Damn it! Zack, give it to me."

"I'm not Jim, you have to ask me nicely." I could tell she wasn't used to being told what to do but she was really hot now.

"Zack, please fuck me. I want your cock now."

"What cock are you talking about?"

"Damn you Zack! Please give me your big white fat cock, please." I knew Jim didn't like her asking me. She was always telling everyone else what to do.

"Ok Jas, here it comes," I said as I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her. Little by little I pushed it in till she had taken it all. Then I started pumping at a nice steady rhythm. She stayed right there with me on every push.

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she had her first orgasm. "Oh fuck, suck, damn, that feels great. Please don't stop, I love it."

I did pull out of her and lay behind her and she reinserted my cock into her pussy. My balls were hitting her ass and she was loving it. Jim had his cock out and was jacking off. Jas noticed Bill was having kind of a hard time adjusting his package, and told him to bring his black cock to her mouth and she would relieve him.

He quickly dropped his drawers and in no time Jasmine was sucking his cock while I was fucking the hell out of her pussy. Jim had to take care of himself. When Bill was ready to come she took his cock out of her mouth and he came all over her tits.

I told her I was ready to come and where did she want my load and she said to shoot it in her pussy. She wanted to feel it since she was ready for another orgasm. She got what she wanted as I came a boatload in her pussy. She squealed that she was coming again. I stayed in her till her orgasm subsided. Afterwards she said for the three of us to get in the pool and clean ourselves off. She said they had a great pool filter.

While we were in the pool Jim made everyone another drink and sat back down in his chair. Jasmine came up to me and put me in one hell of a lip lock. Damn, could she ever turn a man on. She pressed her tits up against my chest and I put my hands on her ass and pulled her into my hardening cock.

I picked her up and sat her on the deck and she spread her legs and I was eating her pussy again. She told me it was her turn and I sat on the deck as she sucked my cock. I don't think Jim liked watching his beautiful wife sucking cock, especially one attached to a white man.

Jasmine and I got back on the floats and she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. Jim yelled out, "No fucking way!" but Jasmine told him to shut the fuck up. This was her party. He could leave at any time but never come back.

To be honest, I've never seen any man so cuckolded by a woman like Jim was by Jas. Even though she was beautiful I wouldn't be able to be used like Jim was.

She handed me a tube of KY jelly after squeezing some in her hands. She applied it to my very hard cock. Now I see why she wanted me to take the pill. After getting on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, I applied a lot of jelly to her asshole.

I took my cock and placed it at her anal entrance and pushed forward very slowly. "Oh shit, mother fuck, your cock is huge." I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she said "no" she was going to take it all.

I kept pushing forward and listened to her groan but she kept saying, "give me more! I can take it," and take it she did. Once it was all in we starting fucking slowly. She kept telling me how different it felt. I would slap her ass every little bit. She never told me to stop.

She said she never let Jim near her ass and that's why she was doing it. Something tells me she was liking it and Jim would get some butt fucking after this. "Oh fuck, shit damn, I have to pee and I'm ready to come," said Jasmine.

I was in her ass and I leaned across her back and we rolled over on our side and kept fucking. "Go ahead and pee and come," I said. "Let it all out."

As I was pumping a load into her ass she let go with an orgasm of all orgasms. I was coming, she was coming and squirting piss and juices at the same time. Her initial piss must have shot five feet away. She was screaming the whole time.

Her orgasm lasted for a few minutes. I pulled my cock out of her ass after it got soft. I jumped back into the pool and so did Jasmine. She said she would love more but was pretty worn out. Besides she figured she cuckolded Jim enough.

She told Jim to go write me a check for a thousand dollars on the company account. He was to put it under entertainment.

Bill and I got dressed; Jasmine just put on her robe. Jim gave me the check but didn't say a word. I could hardly blame him. Jasmine thanked me for a wonderful afternoon and looked over at Jim and said, "I hope I won't need to call them again."

Jim took her in his arms and kissed her. We told Jasmine we would see she got a copy of the video and left. Bill couldn't believe what a knockout she was and even gave him oral sex.

*

Chapter three will be about one other couple and then about where Jerrod's life goes from there.

Thank you for reading my story. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,694 Followers
12