A Thousand Caresses

Story Info
A litte control for her Birthday.
3.4k words
4.2
19.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked back in the room I saw you there. Head bent, mouth open, waiting for me to come back. Your hands were on your thighs; mostly just as I had left you. Your hips rested on your ankles back straight, blindfold still in place. Your head moved slightly even though you obviously tried to stop it. A little frustration leaked through to twist your mouth. You've been waiting over a month for this. You've never been on the hook for so long about me giving you something special. Never before has it been about sex either. Usually your birthday surprise is a thing. Max the lab was the first surprise I teased you with, then the bracelet, the party, and the vacation. Now the night you'll never forget. A promise made for the night before your birthday over a month ago.

You knocked on my door earlier than I expected. I wasn't surprised to see an angry look on your face. After four straight weeks promising passion, pleasure and sensuality I stopped saying anything. There was no invitation to come over tonight. I took a chance that you would come over anyway and was right. Before you could say anything I took your face in my hands and pushed aside your anger with my lips and tongue. We spent minutes kissing, trying to out tease one another. One person's hunger would build and the passion would be taken advantage of by moving slightly out of reach.

Standing on your toes you pushed my head to the side with your chin and cheek. I had done that for the first time 18 years ago. It took that long for you to come along and return the favor. If you wonder why I laugh when you do that now you know. Your lips and tongue get the groans out of me that you love. The tingling sensations spread around my neck as you gently nibble and kiss. But today isn't about me and you don't get to take that much control. The handful of hair in my hand lets you know this. Your head tilts back as I switch places with you, marking your neck.

Your hands are gentle against my sides as I hold your head to me. I turn you around wrapping my arms around your shoulders. I continue kissing your neck and shoulders. My lips move along your hairline as you make gentle sweet sounds. Almost before you realize it your clothes are spread about the floor at your feet. My lips still tingling and teasing your neckline. My hands alternately massage your breasts, pinch your nipples and move over your belly.

I quickly turn you to me and dip you down to the floor laying you flat underneath me. As I rub my hand against your pussy massaging your lips in a circular motion, my lips move their way down your body. After sucking each nipples and licking that tender meat under your breasts my head moves between your legs. Spreading them I tilt my head to the side so I can kiss your lips. I taste the faintest flavor of you and my saliva doubles joining the wetness coming from you.

I draw my tongue roughly up from the bottom of your lips to the top lightly touching your hood as my mouth moves away from your body. My head turns again as my tongue traces the oval of your lips opening them. My tongue dives in and I taste you. More of my saliva joins your juices as they spread out on your groin and my face. Moving alternately from your lips to your clit I hear your moans gradually increase as I tease the pleasure from you.

You watch the smile on my lips fade as I move back against you. My chin presses against the opening of your pussy as I suck the hood into my mouth. You feel a finger entering you, the tip stroking the roof of your pussy. I hear the orgasm push you over the top as your moans build and come to a crescendo.

I move beside you cradling you in my arms. Your mouth seeks out mine to taste yourself on my lips and skin. As you clean the last of you from my face I slide the blindfold over your head. As your eyes are covered you stop moving unsure of what comes next. We had never played this way before. I bring you up to your knees and you feel me stand in front of you. Hearing motion in front of your face you turn your head up expectantly. The familiar sound of falling fabric against legs brings a smile to your face.

The smile fades as my hands move through your hair and against your skin. They move your head to the side and down; anywhere I want it to go. Your cheek touches cloth and the smile returns. Something firm is pressed against the cloth next to your skin. Your head is pushed back, neck bent as if you were looking straight up through the blindfold. It is pushed that way roughly a few times until your mouth opens joining the look of complaint on the rest of your face.

The complaint is gone as I enter your mouth. The rumbling sound of appreciation replaces the discomfort as I let your head come down. As it does more of me invades your mouth and glides over your tongue. You can't help but smile around my cock as your nose touches the cloth of my boxer-briefs, knowing I'm taking your mouth through the fly. The first time you did it, I saw the joy in your face as you affirmed how much you liked it. I have not gone without underwear since.

Only once do I remove my cock from your mouth. I rudely push your arm to your middle pushing your hand between your legs telling you what I want without words. You suck as best you can while enjoying your hand. As you get closer I fuck your mouth a bit faster, something you gallantly worked on the ability to do. It has become a second place to relish the feeling of me losing control, as I'm about to fill you with my seed. I hear your orgasm begin and drive my cock into your mouth. Your moans growing around my cock as the feeling of me thrusting in your mouth adds to the intensity. My orgasm joins yours. You place your hands on my thighs to support yourself, as you grow lightheaded from the sensory overload.

Your head turns, mouth wide open, alternately breathing hard and swallowing as the last of me flies onto your breasts. Gradually you sink back onto your heals supporting yourself. I move around behind you placing my knee in your back and pulling at your shoulders. We both think at the same time how proud your grandmother would be seeing you sitting there with such good posture. I leave you there in the middle of the room licking the taste from your fingers looking faintly like a cat cleaning herself.

As I walked back in the room I saw you there. Walking into the room I see more of your breast exposed with every step. There is a trail of something that has dribbled down almost to your nipple. Now that I think of it, dribble may not be the right word. It may very well be the way my last shot landed on you. Either way I wonder if you've left it there on purpose or didn't notice. My mind pictures you getting upset.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Any other time and I know you would be upset, if only playfully. I would come up with what I hoped would be a smartass answer.

"Now why are you upset? Is it because you didn't get to lick up the rest or because you wanted to rub it in?" I would say.

"Well... Yes!" Of course you would win, but then again it is my rapidly crusting pleasure that is still on your breast. I turn around going back to the bathroom since that bit of stickiness, no matter how potentially fun, would get in the way of what comes next.

The cold wet cloth shocks you as it roughly cleans your breast. With no little pleasure I watch your nipples sprout and crinkle up. A few rude pinches are unavoidable and I get a moan for my troubles. I am sure you can almost sense the smile on my face as I use them to make you rise to your feet. My fingers close around the left nipple and I pull you down the hall with it. Backing up you fall down on the bed. Even though you knew it was there, not being able to see adds some panic to the fall. Something jingles as you bounce. The mattress sinks near your head as you feel two hands take your wrists. As your head rebounds the hands pull you up all the way onto the bed. Your right wrist is carelessly dropped as the left is pulled out and away from your body. Something soft, but tight, wraps around your left wrist. As you grasp what is happening your right wrist is just as tightly wrapped. Instinctively you pull your hands down to try to feel what is around them and they stop. Your elbows bend to 45-degree angles and will go no farther.

Your legs have closed in reaction to the new situation. More to my advantage as I pull you down straightening your arms out again. The arms I could measure, but the leg bindings I had to keep loose. This actually works out better since you keep them still as I place the lined bindings on them.

Your legs are pulled wide. A moment's consideration of the bedposts lets you know you cannot be in the center of the bed. Your legs are spread too widely. An idle move of your hand brushing a pillow tells you just how not in the center you are. The bed sinks between your legs and I can almost see your hopes rise. Not yet. Not yet.

The bed sinks in another place by your side and you picture me standing above you feet on either side of your leg. I wonder if you imagine me as clothed. As I crouch down I inadvertently give it away by brushing your thigh with my still clothed butt. It would only be spoiled for a moment anyway as you feel the cold wet cloth, this time against your pussy. I rudely clean that and your mound above it. A towel then carefully dries you. A hand gently touches the washed area until it is no longer tacky with the water and the fingers move smoothly against the skin. The towel is then blotted against your pussy again to remove the wetness that is gathering there on your slightly parted lips. You sense me standing and then something falls on you. At first it scares you but when you understand it is no danger you begin to feel. It is soft and heavy this thing on your belly. There is a lot of it. You hear a chain lamp switch being pulled and a hum fills the room. The mass begins to move very slowly. Parts of it rise and pull into the center, as it seems to form a ball on your belly. The sound you now recognize as the ceiling fan begins to whine a little in effort as the soft ball slowly gets smaller. The whine subsides, as the ball seems to slowly unravel and turn. As it turns it gets larger and less dense.

Then a soft whisper of silk gently glides over your face, as one of the scarves breaks loose. A second later and that same soft caress tickles your feet. As each of the lengths of soft material is freed from the center it brushes over a different part of you. Finally they are all free and your body is never without the soft touch of silk. Every part of your body touched at one point or another by soft fluid fabric. The visible effect it has on your body is only matched by the warm sounds coming from your throat. You feel your nipples stiffen to a degree they have never reached before. The sweet torture continues as you hear the door close.

Sight was never there. Sound goes away. Only your sense of touch is active and it is overloaded. You hear a sound of frustration. It scares you until you realize it came from your own mouth. Yet another cliché out of so many that you have found to be rooted in fact. As you begin squirming the bonds assert themselves preventing your movement. The soft caresses are now exciting you and a growing awareness is telling you they will never bring you to completion. Only someone with a sense of purpose can do that whether it is another or yourself. The scarves are more random and teasing than you could have imagined. Suddenly you want more and for the first time my name escapes your lips. It comes out softly and only once.

You wonder if I heard it, if I'm even in the room. The door is closed and you fear for a moment that I may have left you completely alone. The room gets a little colder at this thought. The silks make you more aware of how sensitive your body is. Any sense of tickling has left, replaced with tingles and shivers from three, five, twenty places at once. The desire to close your legs comes strong as you wish for more than just the slight feathery contact that never quite touches all of your slightly open pussy. Each stroke over your mound now brings a rising of your hips as you search for more friction, more attention.

The ropes holding your bindings are now taught. Your body is not far from being just as tight as it begins a search for release you can sense but not quite control. With whatever slack remains in your body between wrists and ankles pulled tight your hips search out the silks wishing suddenly you could grab one between your legs and squeeze as it was pulled away by the fan. Beads of sweat are wiped away as your legs try to close, to lift, to pull at one of the scarves. The desire for greater touch making the wispy feel of the swirling mass less satisfying, each fleeting caress now a reminder of stronger desires. You feel a trickle make its way slowly toward the bed. A tantalizing feeling made all the more so with the realization that no bit of silk would ever catch it.

The door opens and the shear joy on your face beams brightly enough to light up the room. Happy to see me are we, I think to myself. Through the swirling veils I see your head pointed at the door as if you could see me there. A wispy something grazes my cheek from the other side of the bed as I consider your predicament. A chuckle slips out unintentionally causing a lightning quick turn of your head in my direction. The look on your face is of nothing but need.

You feel a tug at the bindings on your arms as they are loosened. One hand rubs your face in frustration as the other dives down the center of your body. The laugh you hear is nothing but evil as your hand stops short of your nipples much less getting between your legs. Having it come that short was a happy accident indeed. You whimper in frustration doing all you can, squeezing your breasts between your forearms. The flush on your chest is the reddest I have ever seen you.

"Please," you say. It is quiet and soft as the fluttering scarves that caress your body. A hum you had ignored is shut off. The soft whirlpool above your body slows and stops. You are as motionless underneath it. One soft wispy bit of cloth comes to rest directly one your mound drooping between your legs. Even with the added slack it is not enough to let your legs close.

The bed sinks at your head. As your hands move closer together they find my knees. I watch as they massage and rub, seemingly happy to have something a bit firmer to touch. A moan escapes you as my hands start to rub your head and caress your face. Each time a hand nears your lips you reach out with them to kiss. I keep my fingers away knowing how easily you would suck one between your lips.

Grasping your shoulders I take up the slack you gained for your legs. I flip your arms around and slide my legs under your shoulders. The back of your head is against my chest; your arms now stretched behind you level with the bed, palms up. I rest my ankles on your thighs as you savor the feeling of something warm and firm against your body. Not just something, you think to yourself. Him. As I slide my legs down your sides resting my ankles on your thighs you feel a harder part of me asserting itself against your back. My hands resume caressing and rubbing your head. I let you kiss my palm and tease you with my fingers. I then move down to your breasts squeezing and pinching roughly contrasting the earlier experience intensely.

Your arms stay pinned back as you feel me moving under you. My cock presses first against your back then slides in between your hips. Your gyrations and whimpers as it passes you are quite satisfying. I have to laugh again at the cry you give when the tip incidentally slaps your pussy as it springs up between your legs. The plaintive cry of please escapes your lips once more.

You feel friction reverse and the head of my cock moves oh so pleasingly against you. A simply squeeze of muscle and you feel it pressing up against you almost moving up and down your opening. The motion is small but after the nothingness draped on you for so long all firm pressure is welcome. As is my body beneath you, hard bones and firm skin that after the previous experience can no longer be described as soft. Instead it is something different made all the more exciting as a result. The contrast made that much more so feeling my hair against your hips.

My hands and arms are supporting your back keeping your limbs stretched out. Your breasts still pushed out from your chest stretched by having your arms so tightly pulled behind you. Of its own a thought trickles through your mind.

"Not as tight as they could be," whispers your mind.

The smile on your face fades as I enter you. I am rewarded with a moan and a clenching as your body finally has something it can wrap around. Something you can squeeze and move against. Something hard, firm and exactly where you want it.

With all your strength you pull yourself down. I cannot prevent your knees from bending or you from rocking yourself down my body. You engulf me taking in more than I expected you could. I have never felt you this tight. Your muscles shriek as you clamp down, shoulders and legs aching as you rock yourself on top of me. Your muscles pull at my skin and I imagine the head of my cock fully exposed buried inside of you. The foreskin completely pulled away with the mottled purple tip fitting the deepest pocket of your pussy like a puzzle piece.

You feel the sensations flow over you as you loose control finally sinking down on it as your body explodes. You feel my cock jerking inside you sending a few extra spasms as your pussy milks everything from me.

We lay there breathing hard. Your body sinks back against my chest, my breathing moving your torso up and down. My arms come around you, under your arms between your neck and breasts, touching them both a little. We both lay there looking up into our soft white halo. I reach out and free your wrists, which somehow enables your legs to move as well. You figure you will have enough time to discover how I did that later as you turn over thanking me deeply with your mouth. Like you think we're done...