A Thousand Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel reached over his robe to caress the dormant monster, its height rising as she rubbed it through the robe. Vladimir let out a sigh, and pressed his body yet closer to her flushed breasts, as his fingers began to reach for the sweet gate within her.

"Wait." Mel suddenly stopped. Vladimir pulled away reluctantly.

"I -- I don't think you should go that far, yet." Mel stated.

"Melanie, temptress, you are killing me," Vladimir raised his head with a snarl almost, and flung his cloak over Mel's uncovered breasts. He turned his head away sulkily, and tried to hide the bulge, hardening under his robe.

"I just want to know what you intend to do with me," Mel said softly. "Will I become your mistress, or slave, or what? I know it can never be your wife."

"Melanie," Vladimir said her name with a trace of sadness, "I can't marry without undergoing the ritual, without becoming a bloodthirsty king like my father."

"So, then, what, will you stay with me...forever?" Mel's voice was bittersweet.

"I will, if I can," Vladimir suddenly reached for her shoulders, looking deep at her. He was silent for a while, thinking. His eyes fell as realization dawned. "But you will forever be my princess, a fairytale I guard and love, not my deadly bride. I'll stay by your side but, you can never belong to me in flesh. I must not let you carry my cursed seed."

"You mean, we can never be intimate." Mel suddenly realized.

"Yes; it's good you stopped me." Vlad laughed bitterly. "A vampire child will only cause you pain, beautiful one. I am a wretched, wretched man." He rose coldly, then, and strode to the front of the cave, to stand guard as darkness fell over the land.

Mel suddenly understood the extent of his love for her. And knew their future lay in her hands alone, no longer fearing he'd leave. She had one goal now: Vladimir, somehow.

12