A Three Hour Tour

Story Info
You'll never look at a tour the same way again.
3.1k words
4.15
60.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexxy
Sexxy
1 Followers

I remember that day clearly. It was hot as hell as the southern sun beat down mercilessly on anything and everything, making me perspire in my ante bellum costume, waiting for the next tour group to arrive.

In the summers, I would act as a volunteer tour guide in my grandmother's ancient plantation manor. The old house had been built around 1760, and to my undiscerning eye, it didn't look like too much had been updated since then. There was no electricity in the main part of the house, thus no air conditioning. I remember hating the site of tourists arriving, because it would mean I would have to leave the air conditioned parlor, which was used as an office, and the only room in the house that had electricity.

That morning, my grandmother left to go see her sister in the next state. She gave me the keys to the old place, giving me the rundown on everything that needed to be locked at the end of the day. She gave me enough money to make change for tickets, kissed me on the cheek and left. I watched as she drove away, down the oak lined drive.

I remember thinking to myself, if it were cooler; this would be a great place to have a party. As I was considering the pros and cons of inviting forty or fifty of my closest friends, I heard the bells on the front door jingle. I rose from the chair where I was sitting to greet the unwelcome guests.

As I walked through the parlor door into the foyer, I was surprised to see three very attractive young men, just about my age. After staring for what seemed an hour, but in truth was only a second, I smiled and welcomed them to the plantation. They all smiled, and looked at each other oddly, then at the bountiful cleavage my southern belle costume produced. I dismissed the warning reaction I felt deep in my gut.

You see, I was used to men staring at me, lust evident in their eyes. Since I was twelve, men had ogled me. I didn't mind since most of them stopped at the staring part. As soon as I hit puberty, my breasts went from non-existent to overflowing a large man's hand. It was part of me and I couldn't imagine being any different. My mother and grandmother both hated that I wore tight low cut shirts. But I figured, if I have it why not flaunt it?

We all walked back into the parlor, and just as I was giving them their change left over from paying for their tickets, the phone rang. I picked it and answered the questions plied me by the woman on the other end of the line. After hanging up, I explained to the men that I was alone and had to do everything myself. The young men's smiles broadened and I just smiled back.

We began the tour, and as was usual, I told them my name and asked what theirs were. The responded one by one, the tallest with dark brunette hair being Phil. The second, with dark blond hair and the greenest eyes I'd ever seen being Mark. The last one was Matt, shorter then the other two, but still taller then me by a good four inches.

I then asked them what brought them to the plantation. They said they were working on a project for the history class they were taking during summer session. I smiled and told them I would be a sophomore come fall and was attending the university in the next town.

We continued the tour. Normally, when it was obvious the tourists weren't paying attention, it really irked me. But when I saw these guys just staring at me, their handsome faces with far off expressions, I didn't mind a bit, even blushing a couple of times. I liked the attention and secretly hoped that by the end of the tour, one of them would ask me out.

As we climbed the stairs to the second story, the over whelming heat nearly did me in. I became light headed and my knees went weak. Mark was kind enough to steady me, clasping his hand around my arm. I smiled up at him and thanked him, saying that all of the material of my costume made me much hotter. He just smiled at me, a wicked smile I thought, but attractive nonetheless.

Walking through the first door on the left, I began the speech on how it was the original master bedroom for some long dead ancestor. Turning to point out various antiques, I felt cooling breath on my hot, sweaty neck. Turning, I saw Phil, standing very very close to me. Before I knew what was happening, he put his arms about my waist, pressing his lips to my ear. "Mmmm, you smell good." he said, breathing in. Shocked, I managed to stammer out a thank you. Although I was used to being stared at, no one had ever touched me, much less smelled me.

Matt walked up close to us and said sweetly, "You still look pale. Why don't you come sit down for a minute? We're not in any hurry." He patted the ancient bed and Phil lead me the few feet and helped me sit down. The gnawing reaction in my belly began to grow. I wasn't sure what these guys were up to, but it certainly didn't feel like a normal tour. The energy in the room was palpable.

Sitting down, arranging my voluminous skirt, Matt and Phil sat down on either side of me. Phil began to rub his large, strong hand up and down my back, as Matt brushed away a sweaty strand of bright red hair of my cheek. With an expression of raw desire, Matt said, "I've always wanted to fuck a red head." I was shocked to my toes. His voice no longer sounded sweet, but almost as if he were in pain.

Before I could fully register what was happening, Mark came to stand in front of me. Looking down at me with his piercing green eyes, he grinned, showing perfect, white teeth. "You're a beautiful girl. We're not going to hurt you, but we do want to have some fun. Wanna play?" he said, still smiling. I was scared witless, and without thinking I struggled to stand up.

Phil grabbed me around my waist, pushing me back down. I began to kick out, but Mark stepped between my thighs, he knees resting on the edge of the bed. Trying to back away, I began to plead. "Please, I'm afraid. Don't do anything to me, ok?" They all just laughed, Mark assuring me that what they were going to do to me would be very enjoyable. Before I could scream, Matt grabbed my throat, pushing me down on my back. He rolled over on top of me, pinning my arms at my sides with his rock hard thighs. He kissed me hard, bruising my lip, tasting blood. He tried forcing my mouth open with his tongue, and when he realized I wasn't going to do it, he squeezed my neck harder and said into my mouth, "Open your mouth bitch, or I'll break your neck." I immediately opened my mouth to feel his hot tongue exploring mine. "Mmmm, you taste good." He said into my open mouth.

Just then, I felt my skirt being pulled up. The air on my bare legs felt heavenly, but I was too scared to care. Then, I felt a callused hand moving up my thigh. I wasn't sure if it was Mark or Phil until I heard Mark chuckle. "She doesn't have any panties on guys. Mmmm, you were waiting for this, weren't you?" My body tensed as I realized Mark was staring at my naked pussy. I never wore anything under my costume, because there was just too much damn material.

Matt's hands moved down to my chest, squeezing my breasts painfully. I arched my back, pleads becoming garbled nonsense into his mouth. With one swift motion, he ripped the bodice of my costume, baring me down to my belly. Releasing my mouth, Matt rose up to look down at my full, round breasts. I could feel his erection pressing down on my lower belly.

I lurched as Mark pushed to fingers into my pussy. It hurt like hell and I screamed. I stopped when I felt a stinging pain on my face after Matt slapped me. "Shut up, bitch. There's no one to hear you anyway. But I don't like screaming, unless you scream when you cum. Do you scream when you cum?" Matt was staring down at me, and evil look on his face. I ignored him, turning my head to the side. I looked up at Phil, who was just sitting there, his huge, erect penis in his hand.

In the next instant, Matt was off of me, roughly rolling me onto my stomach. Pinning me down with his knee in the middle of my back, he ripped the rest of my costume off me. There I was, in the still heat of that massive bedroom, laying face down on an ancient Spanish moss stuffed mattress, completely naked. Mark was still fucking me with his fingers, which were slick now with my juices. My body had betrayed me. I didn't want this to happen; yet I was becoming wet for these guys.

I began to thrash on the bed, trying with all my might to get away. Someone grabbed my wrists and painfully wrenched my arms behind my back. It was Matt, and I heard him whisper close to my ear in a deep, scary voice, "Don't. If you want to live, you better cooperate." Then I felt the burning sting on my ass as he slapped me hard.

Mark's fingers left my snatch and I began to relax. But it was only for an instant, as I felt him push his huge cock into me. I screamed like a banshee, for they hadn't realized I was a virgin. And with on hard thrust, he'd rend my hymen. I was crying then, tears staining the antique quilt that had covered that bed for more then two hundred years. Mark saw the blood covering his dick as he pulled out and thrust back into me hard. I heard him laugh and say he'd never taken anyone's virginity before. I heard the other two moan as if my being a virgin was an even bigger turn on. Silently, I thanked god my mom had put me on the pill when I was twelve to regulate my periods. If anything, at least I wouldn't get pregnant by one of these bastards.

Soon the searing pain lessened. The blood blessedly eased his thrusts deep into me, beating my core relentlessly. Through my daze, I heard the other two cheering Mark on, telling him to fuck me harder. Just as I was giving into my fate, I felt a finger pressing at my ass. It was too much and I began to beg again. Before the whole plea left my mouth, I felt the sting of a belt on my ass. One of the bastards had taken his belt off and was whipping me. I writhed on the bed, only succeeding in making Mark harder inside of me, if that was possible. I heard Matt say close to my ear, "I don't want to fucking hear anything else out of that sweet mouth of yours."

Phil, who at this point had done nothing but sit next to me, stroking his long shaft, moved back on the bed. I watched through tear-clouded eyes as he came up on his knees, his cock still in his hand. It was so hard it strained and jumped. Grabbing a handful of my long, red hair, he jerked my head up and growled, telling me to suck it. Without thinking, I took him into my mouth, sucking him hard. He nearly gagged me, as he pushed his cock as far as it would go, raping my throat.

Phil's cock muffled my screams as I felt that finger pressing against my ass push in. Slowly it went in, deeper and deeper. I began to moan, unable to help myself. Then I felt Mark's hot seed fill me, shooting deep into me. He grunted as he thrust into me a few more times, and the pulled out.

I wasn't to get a moment's reprieve, because in the next instant, I felt Matt push deep into my ravaged pussy. I was dripping wet now, a heady mixture of blood, my juices and Mark's cum. Matt only thrust into me a couple of times, for I was soon to realize, only to get his cock slick.

He pulled out of my pussy and in one swift motion he burrowed his thick cock into my ass. Phil came into my mouth as I screamed in outraged pain. I felt his hot cum shoot down my throat but I wasn't able to drink it all down, some of it dribbling out the sides of my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby, you like that? You like being our slut? Mmmm, you make a good slut." It was Phil, smearing the little bit of cum stuck to his cock around on my face. He released my hair, and my head fell back on the bed.

It was then that I felt Matt's hands on my hips, he fingers digging deeply into my flesh as he rammed his hard cock into my ass. He was going deeper, faster and I felt as if I was about to rip in half. Despite myself, and all that I knew was right, it felt good. Too good. I began to writhe on the bed, my engorged clit aching for release. I realized my hands were free, and wondered how long I'd lain there, docilely, with my hands resting on my back. Slowly, I moved my hand beneath me, my finger rubbing over my slick clit.

In unison, they all began to praise me, telling me what a good slut I was. How hot I was, how soft my skin was, how good I looked laying there naked getting fucked. I rubbed harder, faster. Matt shot his load into my ass as I came, my ass and pussy muscles contracting with the force of it. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded over me as my body was racked with the orgasm. I'd cum before, masturbating being a favorite past time. But I had no idea and orgasm could be so powerful.

For a moment all was quiet. I lay perfectly still after Matt pulled his dick out of me. My whole body was slick with sweat and cum. Then I heard Phil say, "Lets all get her at the same time. I want her ass though. I bet the bitch never even imagined having all her holes fucked at once." They all laughed, and then went into action.

I felt myself being lifted up, as Matt, already hard again, slid beneath me. I was laid back down on top of him, my slick body sliding over his bare skin. I tried to ignore how good it felt. His hands slid down my sides, grasping my hips, his fingers kneading into my flesh painfully. He lifted my hips up enough so that his thick, hard cock could spear into me. When he's buried into me as deeply as possible, he forced me to be still, his hands pushing my hips down. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing my womb and I tried to wiggle my hips from side to side. He said in a lusty whisper next to my ear, "No, be still."

I felt someone pulling my head up by my hair. I looked up to see Mark grinning down at me, his cock just inches from my lips. "Suck it slut." Was all he said. I took him into my mouth hungrily, loving the feel of him thrusting into my mouth, fucking my face.

Then there was Phil, pushing his rod into my sore, swollen ass. He was bigger then Matt and the pain was intense. I moaned raggedly over Marks cock, making it pulse with desire. Phil pushed the rest of the way into me, rocking me over Matt's deeply buried cock. I never imagined pleasure and pain like this. Especially here, in this ancient, dusty bedroom.

They all began to thrust into me, Matt's hands going to my bouncing breasts. His fingers encircling my erect nipples, pinching them hard making me scream over Mark's dick again and again. Releasing a nipple, Matt's fingers trailed over my flat belly, down to my dripping wet pussy. His fingers burrowed into the soft, red curls, finding my swollen clit. He began to rub hard, making me writhe over him with abandon.

None of them came very fast that time. They fucked me for what seemed an eternity, all the time telling me how good I was, how they never wanted to stop fucking me. Finally the pleasure was too much and I came again, harder then the first time. I sucked Mark all the way down my throat as I screamed my release, feeling my juices run freely over Matt's cock. Phil began fucking me harder and deeper, my ass ripping and I not caring. I was still in the grips of the orgasm when he came, shooting more hot seed deep into my ass. It started a chain reaction, Mark coming in my mouth. This time I drank in every drop. Then I felt Matt tense beneath me, his body rigid as he released his load into me, soaking my pussy. I collapsed on top of Matt, lying perfectly still. My whole body hummed, I could feel every inch of my skin. Without even realizing it, I said to the room at large, "Thank you." I heard them chuckle, and I just smiled to myself, completely content.

I quickly fell asleep, only to awaken, still naked atop that old bed, alone. I soon saw the note propped up against the pillow. I read it, able to see it easily in the early evening light from the windows. It simply read, "Thank you for the most interesting tour we've ever taken. The next time we're down this way, we'll look you up. Love, us".

I smiled as I slid off the bed, sore and swollen. I bent down and picked up my costume that had been ripped to shreds. Looking around me, I secretly hoped they would come back.

Sexxy
Sexxy
1 Followers