A Threesome

Story Info
...and then some.
2.1k words
3.73
49.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her door to find a nice looking man asking if so and so was living here, and if chance she was the person. She told him she was and they began talking about why he was here. Then he asked if sense she did not have any one living with her if she could rent out a room to this older gentlemen who had just gotten out of jail after being acquitted. He handed her the file and she read over it and told him that she did not have a problem with it. The man told her he would be back this evening after he got off work and bring him over.

She spent the next hours cleaning and getting the only other bedroom ready for her new room mate. Around 5:00 P.M. she watched as the man's car pulled into her driveway again. He got out and so did the other man, he looked younger than the other man. She opens the door and told them both to come inside.

"Good Evening Miss Brown, this is Mr. Pop, the gentleman I was telling you about earlier. Frank this is Miss Brown your new landlady, You will give her 200 dollars a week, and she will mail me 100 of that money each week." the man said.

"I'm sorry I forgot your name. And I am happy to meet you Mr. Pop." she said smiling.

"Please call me Frank, and thank you so much for letting me live here." Frank said, as he took her hand and kiss the top of it.

"And I am Bob Mcfee, mama. Well Frank I will see you soon. Be good and try to stay out of trouble for a long time." Bob said and then wish them a good evening and left.

The days turned into weeks and then into months. Now three month later, and not one bit of trouble from her room mate. He went to work, paid her, and was either in his room or watching TV. He helped her keep her yard cut, and he took the trash cans out every week. One evening they got to talking and the subject of sex came up. She asked him how he survived that in jail and he was straight up about it. He told her that he had one guy that would every once in a while would let him fuck his ass hole, he laugh and told her that he would always close his eyes and pretend it was a girl's ass he was fucking.

"But what about now? You don't leave the house that I know of." she asked.

He told her he would be right back and went to his room. When he came out he was carrying a stack of papers, must have been at least three inches thick.

"I printed these off the Internet while I was in jail. These I read over and over again. She is my favorite writer." he said.

She took the stack, and started reading them, and then she noticed that they were her story's she had written. She asked him if he would hand her the pen on the table next to him. He did and she flip to an almost blank paper and began to write. Then she handed it to him.

"To my greatest fan, I hope you enjoy these stories and the many more I have written, Yours, Lickablenipss." he read it again to be sure he had read it right the first time.

Lickablenips. He looked at her and she smiled at him and stood up and motioned for him to come with her. He followed her to her bedroom. Stood in the doorway as she booted up her computer. She sat down on her bed and looked up at him, patted the bed next to her and told him to come sit down. He watched as she open a program and then a few more clicks and the page held all the story's she had written so far.

"Go ahead and read them." she said.

He started reading them, and about half way though the third one she noticed the bulge in his pants. As he continues to read she saw his hand go down, and rub his pants covered cock. She went to stand up and he stop her told her that she did not have to leave, if she did not mind if he took his cock out and stroke his self while he read. She told him she did not mind, if she could watched. He looked at her and smile and told her he did not mind at all, in fact he would enjoy it a lot.

She moved back so he could sit in front of the computer and while he pulled his pants down she ex planned how the mouse worked. He sat down and started reading and she watched his hand slowly move up and down his shaft. She had to look twice as she watched as it grew longer, and grow thicker than any cock she had seen before.

"Wow, your so big." she said in a soft whisper.

He looked at her, and was surprised by the look of excitement in her eyes. He asked if she would like to touch it. She looked into his eyes and a soft yes escape her mouth. He took her hand and wrapped it around his length. He moaned as she slowly moved her hand up and down. Images flash though his mind of her naked, touching him, her tit's in his hands, and him in her mouth. He felt his cock getting even harder, and told her he was going to cum. He squirted all over her hand and himself, she continues to rub the cum all his cock.

She looked at him and watched as the emotions dance across his face. He whispered a soft thank you, as he left the room. She smiled and slip a finger into her mouth, licking his cum off. "Mmmm, sweet tasting," she thought. Licking all her fingers that had his cum on them.

As the weeks past the image of his hard cock never left her. One evening really late, he knock on her bedroom door. She opens the door, and smile at him. He had his hands in his pockets and tried to talk many times, but could not seem to get the words out.

"Just say it straight out Frank." she said.

" Would you be interested in giving me a hand job again please?" he asked.

She told him to come in, and have a seat. She saw that he was hard, and his pants were stretched tight. First she rubbed her hand over the bulge slowly.

"Did you really enjoy what I did the last time Frank?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Oh God yes." he told her, groaning.

Her hand makes circles on his gowning cock. He reached down and undid his pants and watched as she slip her hand inside and pulled out his semi-hard cock. He moaned again as her hand stroke the full length of him. Closing his eyes, and thrust up into her hand, brought the skin tight around the base of his cock. With one hand she undid her blouse and asked if he like to play with these while she played. Opening his eyes he saw her large sagging titties, and reached out to take them in his hands. Squeezing them gentle, He leaned in and licked each nipple.

"Stand in front of me Frank." she told him.

He moved around and stood in front of her his cock was perfectly in place level with her tit's. She told him to hold her tit's while she puts his cock between them. He wrapped her titties tightly around his thrusting cock. He loved the feeling of fucking her tit's. Just then the phone rang, and he went to move away and she stop him.

"Don't stop please." she begged him, picking up the phone and said hello.

"Yes. He is a little busy right now. Yes Sir he has been home all night. OH that might be cause he has his cock sliding between some titties." she laugh, and said, then handed him the phone.

"I see that you are busy getting some relief. Tell me is it good." his parole officer asked him.

"OH FUCK YES, She gave me a wonderful hand job a few weeks back, and I had to asked her if she would again, but she let me do this..... No I am way to big for that. OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" she said groaning.

"Are you going to fuck her pussy?........ What happen Frank?" Bob asked as if he did not know what was happening.

"Oh god she just took my cock in her mouth, oh fuck!!" Frank groaned.

Holding the phone still, he was stun when she moved away and he watched as she stood up and undress. Bending over she took something out of the cabinet, waving a hand full of condoms. She asked if he would wear one. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs as he told her yes he would. Taking the condom and putting it on. He gave her the phone and told her that Bob wanted her to tell him how she was feeling. She took the phone and smile as he kissed each thigh.

He took his cock and rubbed it along the lips of her pussy. He could feel the heat coming off her. He pushed in slowly. Slowly in, out and back in till he had half of his cock in her pussy. She gave him the phone then and pushed her hip upwards trying to get more of his cock in. She leans down and told him she wanted on top. He told Bob to hold on a minute and moved away and lay down on the bed and she move above him an eased her pussy down on his hard, thick cock. A long deep drawn out groaned escape her lips, as his cock slid deeper and deeper. Grabbing the phone when he heard Bob yelling.

"Hell, she has all nine fucking inches of my cock inside her pussy. Oh fuck yes!!" he told Bob.

She leaned down and whisper in his ear. Squeezing her pussy muscles around him.

"Where are you Bob?" Frank asks.

"Am in your neighborhood, just left my last meeting. Why?" he said, asking why.

"Oh fuck she wants to know if you want to fuck her ass right now." Frank said.

"Hell yes, I am on my way, stay on the phone and tell me what your doing, Brother." Bob said.

Five minutes later. He pulls into her driveway.

"I'm here." Bob said.

"Come in, lock the door behind you, come all the way down the hallway and you will see my sexy lady riding my cock hard." Frank told him, and hung up the phone.

Bob locked the door, he could heard moaning, and groaning coming from the back of the house. Following the sounds, he found them going at it good when he walked though the door. He quickly undress, and she saw him, motioning for him to come over she reached for his hard cock.

"Guess you love hearing us. Mmmmm, nice cock Bob. Take the tube and lube me and your self up and get it inside me quick." she told him.

Frank grabs her ass and pulls her hard into him, taking his cock deeper yet. Bob moves around and rubs his cock up and down her ass crack. When he was ready he pushed his cock inside. Then he felt her slam her ass back towards him hard. Taking his cock all the way inside her ass hole.

"OH FUCKING GOD, DANM FRANK YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE FUCKING TIGHT!" Bob grunts loudly.

She was close to cumming, feeling two cock moving inside her at the same time. Frank's cock was the best by far, and she was enjoying the feel of his thick hard cock. She hoped that he would want a lot more of her after this. Then she felt Bob's cock slamming into her ass hole faster now, Then she heard him cry out.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!! CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGG!!" Bob yelled.

She could feel his body jerking into her, then she felt his hot cum filling her ass hole. Slowly bob pulled out and clean off his cock, pulled his pants on and walked around, lean down kissed her and thanked her for the greatest fuck he has had in a long time. He left then. Frank pulled her back to him, and he kissed her and she told him she wanted him to be on top now. He gave her a wicked smile and turned her on to her back, and grab her legs. Lifting them to his shoulders, he pushed his cock deep, and slowly pulled back out, then looked into her eyes, and grabbed her ass, and slammed his cock deep into her pussy.