A Threesome Too Far

Story Info
Truth or Dare helps a couple discover their limits.
5.2k words
4.39
250.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a true story about a threesome, including a blow by blow (har har) of the various kisses, licks, sucks, fucks, and the one tremendous cum shot that made up the evening. The dirty stuff starts about a third of the way in, so some of you might want to skip ahead, and there's a paragraph or two at the end about the aftermath of what happened that doesn't have any sex in it either. I mention this because I like erotic stories, but I don't always want the same thing from a story. Sometimes I find the buildup of sexual tension the most erotic part of the narrative, and other times I wonder if the characters in a story are ever going to fuck as I skip ahead looking for the verbal pornography, so I decided to give you, the reader, a head's up on where to find the good stuff.

It was the end of the weekend. I was watching television. My wife, Jan, was studying at the dining room table, her books spread out all over, notations and equations covering pages and pages. She's working on a PhD in math. Finally, she announced that she was done for the day, and now it was time for a beer. I agreed, and she brought me one as well.

"I was thinking of calling Lisa over," she said to me.

"That'd be cool," I replied, and I meant it. Lisa had been a buddy of mine in college. She'd dated one of my fraternity brothers. She laughed at all of my jokes, which made her my favorite of all the girls that hung around the fraternity house. There were always girls at the house; some were girlfriends of various brothers in the chapter, some were local sorority girls that dropped in looking for boyfriend material, and from time to time high school girls looking for free booze wandered in. (Believe or not, the high school girls get thrown out on their ass. Nobody wants the campus cops stringing crime scene tape around his bed.) Even Sasha, a Hawaiian Tropic model who dated a brother and was inclined to wander around in a white cotton T-shirt and her boyfriend's boxers was a distant second to Lisa in terms of someone to kill time playing foosball with in the common room. Maybe you'd call me crazy, but I prefer nice girls, pretty but unspectacular, who think I'm hilarious. Yes, incredibly beautiful women with impossible hip to waist ratios and large breasts that undulate under their too thin cotton T-shirts as they walk around are also nice to have around, but you can't hang out with them. For one thing, they all seem to come equipped with boyfriends that are prone to steroid induced rage. Anyway, Lisa and her man broke up after a while, but we had enough friends in common that I still ran into her quite often even after I graduated. Nothing had ever happened between Lisa and I. We just never happened to both be single at the same time. She and Jan hit it off when I introduced them, and she became one of Jan's best friends. Now, a couple years later, it was fair to say that she was now more Jan's friend than mine.

So Jan invites Lisa, Lisa accepts, she comes over. We drank beer for a minute and caught up on things, but then Futurama came on, so I strolled into the living room and watched my cartoons. Futurama, King of the Hill, and the Simpsons. Meanwhile, Jan and Lisa are drinking and playing cards, and they start an impromptu game of Truth or Dare. Before long, they are daring each other to kisses, and Jan gets dared to come in and moon me.

"Come in and play, Xico," my wife told me.

"Cartoons!" I yelled back. I was into my fourth beer as the Simpsons was starting.

"After cartoons then," she said. Jan laughed. She thinks it is hilarious that I'm twenty-eight, a banker, and that I spend my Sunday nights watching cartoons.

I told her okay, and I could see them in the dining room, talking about sex mostly. They were into Truths now.

My wife has fantasies about being with other women, and she told me that in high school she had actually made out with a girlfriend after a party. We had even talked about a threesome before, but it had never come together before we were married, so after we tied the knot we had pretty much decided that our window of opportunity for crazy sex had passed.

Cartoons were over, they came in to watch Sex in the City, which wasn't on for another two hours, so we changed the station to one of those silly music channels the cable company provides and talked for a while before they started in on me.

"Okay, Xico, truth or dare," Jan said.

Now playing Truth or Dare with your spouse or significant other could be risky business, but Jan had never held anything against me afterward, so I took a fifth beer and said, "Truth."

"Have you ever seen Lisa naked?"

"No."

"Okay, your turn Lisa."

Lisa thought about it. "Okay, Xico, Truth or Dare?"

"What is this, 'pick on the guy' night?" I said, laughing. "Dare!"

"Jan says you can kiss her and all of her hair stands on end. Kiss her like that."

I kissed Jan on the neck slowly and moved down to the collar bone. She got chills and goosebumps appeared all down her arms.

"Wow," said Lisa. "Okay, your turn."

"Okay," I said, thinking for a moment, "Jan, Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Lisa's ankle for thirty seconds."

She did, and I have to say that the ankle is an excellent dare. No problems getting to it, no nakedness for shy people, nothing really dirty for prudes, and it actually feels pretty good. It has that eroticism of someone on their knees in front of you, the heat on your skin.

Things progressed, beers were finished, and the sun went down. Jan had me kiss Lisa, I had Lisa kiss Jan and vice versa, and I even got dared to kiss my wife. Everyone had their ankles fondled and my wife and I lost our shirts on dares. I found out that Lisa had never had an orgasm, that Jan had actually gone way further than kissing her girlfriend back in high school, and that Lisa had seen me naked once in college when I took a shower after a party while she was taking care of her puking boyfriend. It got dark and cold, and my wife got a blanket out and we all got under it, with Lisa and Jan next to each other in the middle of the couch and myself on the end next to my wife.

"Xico, Truth or Dare?" Lisa asked.

"Dare."

"Name a place on your body that turns you on but isn't obvious," Lisa asked.

"Umm-" I stalled, thinking. "I'd have to say the space between my balls and my ass. Jan sometimes rubs there when she's going down on me, and it drives me crazy. Like I don't like my actual ass being touched or fingered, that'll kill my boner quicker than thinking about nuns or dead puppies, but that space feels great."

"I'll have to remember that," Jan said.

"You do that," I told her. Then I said, "My turn! Jan, truth or dare."

"Dare," she replied.

"I dare you take off Lisa's pants without using your hands."

Jan disappeared under the blanket, and I could see her move up between Lisa's legs. Her head paused in Lisa's lap, and Lisa arched her back forward as Jan tried to undo the top button with her teeth. The blanket slid down and I could see what was going on now. Lisa was wearing button fly jeans, so once the top button was off Jan just pulled with her teeth open the fly the rest of the way. She moved lower, using her arms but not her hands to try to move the jeans off Lisa's hips and she grabbed the extra material at the bottom of the crotch in her teeth and pulled. She cheated a little bit, and the pants came off.

Jan resumed her seat and the blanket came back up. At this point, the beer ran out. I'd gotten a case when shopping on Saturday, and I had to dig a little bit to come back with a box of white zinfandel. When I came back, the ladies had moved apart, leaving only one place in the middle for me to sit. While I had been away, Jan had dared away Lisa's shirt, and Lisa had taken off Jan's pants with her teeth. So I got in, cold from the lousy heat in our old house, and they were hot and warm on either side of me. We each drank some wine straight from the spout, and I poured some into wine glasses.

I dared them to kiss each other again, but this time they had to lean across me to do it. I watched them French kiss inches in front of me. Because I had my hands on my knees as I sat there, I felt their breasts brushing my arms. Jan has beautiful round breasts that always seem ready to explode out of her bra. Lisa's were much smaller and totally hidden by her brassiere. So on one side I felt my wife's warm flesh as she leaned forward and the top of her breasts touched my arm, and on the other I just felt the silky lace of Lisa's bra slide along my bicep.

Jan leaned back, and I could tell she was getting hot and bothered. She took a minute, then she dared me, "Put you hand down Lisa's panties, just on top without fingering her."

I looked over at Lisa and said, "Is that okay with you?"

Lisa said, "It's your dare, not mine." But she leaned back. Under the blanket, I put my hand on her flat stomach and pushed lightly down, spreading my fingers apart as I did. I twitched my fingers to lift the panties up and slid my hand into them. She spread her legs and I kept moving my hand down, bringing my fingers back together. Her pubic hair felt thick and was not as curly as my wife's was, and I kept moving down until I had the length of her pussy cupped in my hand. I held it there for a heartbeat or two, enjoying the entire sensation. My elbow was nestled between her small breasts, my forearm rested along her flat stomach, and underneath my palm and fingers I could feel moist heat. Her panties were wet at the bottom, and I could feel the moisture on the top of my fingers. As I pulled my hand out, I let a finger trail along her slit and I could feel the labia slip apart easily and the juice between them. I discretely wiped the dampness away as I brought my hand above the blanket.

Lisa blinked, and said, "That will be a tough dare to beat." In the end, she didn't try to beat it and I ended up doing the same thing to my wife. It felt as good and she was just as wet, and I found myself wishing that I had my hand on both of them at the same time.

It was my turn, and I dared them to go under the blanket and make out for forty-five seconds. They did, and they came out flushed. Lisa had rested her hand on my thigh while they did it, and my wife had rubbed my crotch. When they came back up, one dared me to take off my pants, the next to take off my underwear, and I retaliated by daring them both to take off their bras.

Needless to say, sitting around buck naked with my wife and her good friend clad only in panties was going a bit further than any Truth or Dare game I'd ever been in, and this would have been an opportune time to call it quits before things went further. I think everyone sensed this, and we did a brief round of Truths to remind ourselves that we were just playing a game, and not having a threesome.

But then we started back up when my wife dared Lisa to go down on me for ten seconds. Lisa ducked under the blanket, and in an instant took me entirely into her mouth and throat. I've never had a girl take me all the way into her mouth. It felt like I was in her throat, and maybe I was.

It was incredible, and ten seconds was almost too long, because she raised up, trailing her lips along my shaft while her tongue moved, and then slid quickly back down and just held it there until my wife finally said, "Ten."

She came back up and complimented me on my size, which I took with a grain of salt, because she said something about being barely able to fit it in her mouth, which obviously was not true. But it is not polite to argue with a compliment, so I didn't say anything. She dared Jan to go down on me for twenty seconds, and she did, bobbing quickly under the blanket. Jan's technique is to take the head in her mouth and to stroke the shaft with her hand, basically giving me a handjob with the just the tip in her mouth, and it has a lot of things in favor of it. She can do it forever without getting lockjaw, it feels fantastic, and being a faithful husband and before that a faithful boyfriend, it was what I was used to. That may be why Lisa's assault was so surprising to me.

I took another glass of wine and downed it, hoping for a little liquid stamina to keep my orgasm at bay.

Well, oral sex seemed to be the theme now, and I knew of my wife's secret fantasies, so I dared her to go down on Lisa for a minute.

Lisa moved the blanket off of her and pulled her panties down as Jan came around to her side of the couch. She knelt between Lisa's legs and gently rubbed her thighs before licking her once. She disappeared until only her forehead was showing, then came back up slowly as she tongued the length of Lisa's slit. She stopped at the clit and stayed there, her eyes fixed on Lisa's face. Jan pressed her face into Lisa's pussy as her tongue worked furiously on her clit. The scene turned me on, especially the image of my wife's nose buried in her friend's thick pubic hair, her bright eyes fixed on Lisa.

Lisa looked down for a minute, but she quickly threw her head back and moaned. She kept her eyes shut, and one of her arms flew out, one gripping the side of the couch and the other my arm. Jan moved intensely, her head moving from side to side. Lisa subsided, and I counted down to the minute very slowly.

I was sure Lisa had cum, but she hadn't.

"Maybe I did, it just seemed to go away."

Jan urged me to go down on Lisa. "He's so good, you won't believe it," Jan told her.

Lisa nodded and spread her legs further. She pulled me above her and we kissed when my wife pushed us even closer together. My wife went down on her as we kissed, and Lisa grabbed my cock and stroked it. Jan came up after a moment and we all kissed. I headed down, kissing as I went, stopping to suck one breast and then another. Her breasts were small and round, and her nipples were soft. When they were hard from my tongue and mouth, I went down. She was very wet, and I put a finger inside her and began curling it, searching for her g-spot. I got a reaction from Lisa and kept the attention there with my finger as my tongue sought her clit. I licked it and then put my mouth down around it, moving my head back and forth, using my lips much more than my tongue. I let her dictate how much I went for her clit by the way she rolled her hips. My lips were all over that sensitive area, and my finger was working inside her. When she rolled her hips up and presented her clit to me, I darted out my tongue and roughly licked it directly, when she eased back I left the clit alone and massaged the lips and general area of the clit with my mouth and sometimes my tongue. She began to alternate faster, thrusting her hips forward and grinding her pussy into my face and leaving it there longer each time. Finally she thrust forward and kept it there. I slipped two fingers in and out, curling them into the g-spot while my tongue thrust forward and my mouth worked her clit. Looking up, she had stopped kissing Jan and her whole body was rigid. I put my other hand on her stomach and rubbed gently up and down on her belly, my fingers splayed apart and kept up my pace below. She came with a shriek and a gush, wetting my face and the couch and losing herself, thrusting again into my face.

I shook my head back forth and sucked on her clit while I shoved the two fingers in and out and deeply as I could, ignoring the g-spot for now. She came again and again in quick succession and tried to rest, but I came back with my fingers to the g-spot while easing off the clit with my mouth. She laid back and went rigid as she came again very hard. I slowly tapered off, easing my fingers out and kissing her pussy gently. She kissed Jan slowly.

"My god!" Lisa whispered, "Was that an orgasm?"

"I think it was actually four orgasms, a big one, two little ones, and then another big one," I said, a little bit offended that I might not be getting proper credit.

"You've got to do that to Jan!" Lisa said.

"He does, and it got me so worked up watching you two," my wife told her. We all stood there a moment looking at each other.

I took Jan's hand, and then Lisa's as well and led them back to the bedroom. We got in the bed and they both went down on me for a minute, but I couldn't take too much of that so I started going down on my wife. Lisa came around the bed and, at Jan's direction, lowered her pussy onto my wife's face. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Jan started to come. When her orgasm got close, she stopped licking Lisa. Lisa noticed and got off her, kissing her friend's big breasts as Jan came. Lisa and I laid down next to Jan and we all kissed and spooned, my wife and I face to face with Lisa behind me, kissing my neck and rubbing Jan's breast. Jan got up and went to the bathroom and I rolled over and kissed Lisa. She eased herself up a few inches to get her pussy in the critical position and then slid back down on my shaft. She whimpered as she took it in, and that made me feel huge and indestructible. Laying on our sides, we just felt each other like that and then I pulled back out. Jan came into the bedroom and kissed my neck.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she whispered in my ear.

Jan got up and stood beside the bed. Lisa scooted underneath me and I entered her again. I remembered the whimper, so I probed gently with just the head of my cock for a while and moved in very slowly, probably too slowly for Lisa's taste. She tried arching her hips into me but I retreated and kept pumping the head of my cock right at the entrance. I did that for perhaps thirty seconds until I could feel her getting frustrated but no less wet. I exultantly leaned all the way into her without warning, and then began thrusting hard. Kama Sutra style, I alternated three halfway strokes with a full deep stroke, and she began to mentally and physically anticipate me, and she came hard. Her orgasm soaked my balls and the bedding underneath us, and it only took a minute before she came to a plateau where she came almost continuously, on every deep stroke. She curled her legs around me. Her ankles and calves rested on my ass and she used them to urge me on, making every stroke a deep stroke. Once we started doing this she stopped cumming, and after a minute I felt my wife's hand on my back, rubbing me gently. I pulled out of Lisa and Jan went down on her immediately. Lisa grabbed at my cock and I went over to her. She kissed it awkwardly, twisting her neck and licking my balls as best she could. She pulled on my leg and I moved further over.

"Straddle my face," she said.

I did that, trying to move over her body so that she could take my cock in that incredible deep throat mouth grip she had done earlier. She did that for a minute, and I lay across her in the classic sixty-nine position and helped my wife lap at her pussy from the opposite direction, but Lisa then pulled my cock out of her mouth and began licking my balls again. With each lick, she moved further back until she was licking at the base. The sensation was incredible, like the feeling of contraction I get down there when my cum starts making the mad dash for the exits, but I wasn't cumming. In fact, by then she was ignoring my cock altogether.

She licked hungrily on the back of my balls and then, tentatively, a bit further back, slowly flicking over the space between my balls and my asshole. Again, it was incredible, and her tongue felt much better than my wife's hand did when she was groping my balls. In my drink addled mind, it took me a minute to remember that I'd mentioned how good it felt down there, and Lisa had just taken that information a step further.

Between my thighs I could feel her lifting her head up to get closer. She was rubbing the backs of my thighs tentatively, almost as though reassuring me, as she licked and prodded with her tongue. Now she was ignoring my balls and concentrating entirely on that region. I kissed her along the red marks the elastic in her panties had made on her skin. My wife was engrossed in Lisa's pussy.

12