A Threesome while Husband Watches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luigi turned to Sophia. With him already having Antonio's permission to stick their cocks in his wife's mouth, he gave Sophia a leering look as if he was undressing her with his eyes and as if she was already naked.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

"Take off your dress," he said.

She put her hand to her mouth as if she was shocked or as if she was trying to hide her sexual excitement that she was about to strip herself naked in front of three Italian men.

"Take off my dress? No. I can't do that," she said with pleading eyes. "I'm a married woman. I'm faithful to my husband. Since I married Antonio thirteen-years-ago, I haven't had sex with anyone but for the Jamaican, Olympic, toboggan team that I met when vacationing in Jamaica on Spring break before we were married," she said.

She lied about not having sex with anyone while married to Antonio and wasn't lying about having sex with the Jamaican Olympic, toboggan team before she was married. She also had sex with, Michael, the husband of her friend, and her boss but Antonio already knew that, as he had sex with Michael's wife, Rita, and his secretary, Maria. Luigi made a sour face at her as if her pleading made any difference in what they were determined to do.

"Remove your dress," he said raising his voice. "Take it off now or I'll cut it off of you!"

She pulled away from him but, with three men surrounding her, there was no place for her to run. There was nothing for her to do but to obey them. If it meant sparing her life, she had to strip herself naked.

"Please don't. I'm not wearing any underwear," she said as one last effort to save the modesty she never had and the morals she had always lacked. "I'll be naked."

The head man pulled at her dress ripping it.

"What kind of whore goes out on the town without wearing a bra and panties? Strip! Take it off, whore. Take off your dress," he said again. "Remove it now!"

Sophia quickly stripped out of her gown. Covering her nakedness with her forearm and hand, she stood in front of the three men naked. Taking her nakedness as their cue, the men quickly stripped off their clothes.

Sophia couldn't help herself from looking from one erect, Italian cock to the other erect, Italian cocks. She was shaking. Either she was shaking from fear that the men may hurt her or even kill her or she was shaking with sexual excitement that she was about to be gangbanged by three men. She hadn't had gangbang sex since Antonio's three poker buddies fucked her silly and gave her a cum bath after Antonio fell asleep drunk at his 30th birthday party. Embarrassed that she had a gangbang with his poker buddies, she never told him about having sex with them.

Ready to fuck her, when the men fucked her pussy they put on condoms. When the men fucked her mouth, they removed their condoms to cum in her mouth. One man grabbed her and another joined him. They took her two at a time.

One man fucked her pussy from behind doggie style while the other man put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head and stuffed his prick in her mouth. As if working as a two-man sawing team with a crosscut, long saw to cut down a tree, one man fucked her from behind while the other man fucked her face. Forcing her to sway her body one way to the other, she fucked one man while she sucked the other man.

"Bark like a dog," said Luigi. "Bark like an Italian Greyhound."

Not disobeying them now, Sophia barked like an Italian Greyhound.

"Woof! Woof! Woof," said Sophia barking like a dog while the three men fucked her like a dog.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

With one man behind and one man in front taking turns grabbing, groping, feeling, and fondling her enormous breasts while fingering her nipples, they made her their sexy, sex slave of a bitch. Taking her two at a time again, fucking one while sucking the other, it didn't take long for all three men to not only have their turn at her naked body but also to cum in her mouth and in her pussy. As if she had never swallowed cum before, as if she was dying of thirst, and/or needing protein, Sophia gulped down all of their cum.

As instructed by Antonio, they passed around a digital camera. The three men took turns taking photos of Sophia's naked body. They shot photos of her standing naked from the front, the back, and the side. They photographed her leaning forward and photographed her bending at the waist from behind. They even photographed her lying on her back with her legs spread wide. They took photos of them fucking her pussy and of her sucking their cocks. They took turns taking photos of them cumming in her pussy, in her mouth, and all over her face.

With cum leaking out of her cunt, splashed in her hair, and dripping from all over her face, she looked like Britney Spears out with Paris Hilton on a drunken Saturday night. She looked like a Japanese woman after being sexually assaulted on the subway. She looked like any other whore being gangbanged in the VIP room of a strip club.

"God, you're such a whore," said Luigi.

To look at Sophia stripped of her clothes, she looked like any other drunken and drugged out of her mind whore. If she had blonde hair, she'd resemble Scarlett Johansson or Lindsay Lohan the two of biggest whores in Hollywood after Pamela Anderson Kim Kardashian, of course.

"I'm no longer a whore. I'm a good wife and a good mother to my children," she said defending her honor as a woman. "I've changed my ways," she said beginning to cry.

He laughed at her crocodile tears.

"Even though your husband knows you're a whore, you've almost fooled him into believing that now with you married with children, that you're no longer a whore," said Luigi. "Once a whore, always a whore," he said slapping her hard on her ass before pushing her back on the bed.

Sophia kicked at him with both feet.

"Fuck you, asshole," she yelled.

With him ready to leave, he stopped in his tracks and turned to voice his rage that a woman would dare talk to him in that manner.

"Fuck me? I'll fuck you," he said. "I'll show you how we treat a whore in Italy," said the leader of the pack. The three men all paused to put on fresh condoms before mounting her and sticking his erect pricks inside of her pussy again.

Not even taking the time to get her wet by fingering or licking her pussy, Sophia was already dripping wet anyway. She was soaking wet with lust for the cocks of the three men. No matter what lies she told with her mouth by claiming that she was no longer a whore, her wet pussy didn't lie. She was most definitely a whore, Sophia was the biggest whore.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Luigi humped her hard and he humped her fast. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he shot his load of cum inside of his condom. Then, Vito took his wicked, sexual turn with her again. He humped her hard and he humped her fast. Finally, Angelo had his sexual way with Sophia's naked body again. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he shot his load of cum inside of his condom too. A gangbang to surpass all gangbangs, Sophia Romani fucked three men.

"That's how we treat a whore in Italy," said Luigi.

Sophia shot him a sexy smile.

"Oh, yeah? Now let me show you how I treat a man in America," she said moving from the bed to fall to her knees. "Take out your cocks and gather around me. I want to give you all a circle jerk," she said. "I want to give you all something that you'll never forget and will remember for the rest of your lives."

Sophia sucked one man while stroking the other. As soon as the man she was sucking shot another load of cum in her mouth, she started sucking the man she was stroking and started stroking the next man. She stroked and sucked all three men while the men took more photos of her masturbating them and sucking them. Each man ejaculated in their condoms twice and in her mouth twice.

"Wow, Sophia, I only wish you were my wife," said Luigi. "I only wish my wife, Maria, was more like you. I wish my wife had your pretty face, your full lips, your shapely ass, and your big tits. I wish my wife was as good as a cocksucker as you obviously are," he said.

Sophia blushed at his compliment.

"Thank you," said Sophia. "That's quite the compliment."

She stood from her knees and gathered her gown and went in the bathroom to shower. When Sophia emerged from the shower after she blew dried her hair, the three men were long gone. She untied Antonio and they spent the next few hours having sex while having pillow talk and roleplaying.

"We should make plans now for our 40th birthdays," said Antonio with a laugh.

Sophia smile.

"Maybe we can do something different. Maybe we can have group sex with your two brothers and my two sisters," she said with a naughty look.

Antonio smiled at his wife while nodding his head.

"Yeah, that would be fun to have incestuous sex with your sisters while you had incestuous sex with my brothers," he said.

THE END

Please vote. Please give me the support of your votes.