A Threesome With Strangers

Story Info
Man meets couple in bar, then joins them.
2.2k words
4.22
101.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

I did not feel like sitting at home watching TV that Saturday night, especially with my wife on the warpath. She and I were not on the best of terms and were trying very hard not to cross each other's paths. An argument over some trivial thing had escalated into full-scale warfare. I had to get out of the line of fire for awhile.

I was going through my country music phase at the time, so I headed for my favorite country bar. I felt a lot better as soon as I settled in at the bar and took a sip of cold draft. There were a couple of things that I liked about that particular bar - a first-class juke box and a bartender who loved to show off her spectacular tits. I plunked a pound of quarters into the juke and punched every single tune by The Judds. I could hardly get enough of the mother-daughter songbirds.

Three Budweisers and thirty Judds tunes later and I felt a hell of a lot better. "I may just stay here forever," I thought. "This is fucking paradise." Thankfully, the bartender had decided to pick on me and was flaunting her magnificent tits in my face. The only thing holding up her flimsy peasant-girl top was her spiked nipples. I prayed they would lose their grip.

I was focusing all of my attention on the bartender's blouse, willing it to fall away, when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find a very attractive woman smiling at me. "My husband and I thought we were the world's biggest Judds fans until you showed up. You sure do like 'em, don't you?" I could tell by her accent that she was from the South, probably from Tennessee. I can get a hard-on just listening to those Tennessee gals talk.

"We were wondering if you would like to join us for a drink. We can talk about the Judds. We went to one of their concerts recently and even got their autographs." She pointed toward a nice-looking guy in a corner booth. He hoisted his glass in a toast. Desperately in need of somebody to talk to, I accepted her offer.

They introduced themselves as Jerry and June. I was right about them being from Tennessee. They were tourists from Nashville visiting nearby Disneyworld. They were in their early to mid-forties, about five years older than me. June was a fine-looking woman with short blond hair framing a model's face and a body that most women half her age would envy. Jerry was just a few flaws short of being handsome. He had a healthy tan, a full head of hair, and sparkling teeth.

We talked about country music in general and The Judds in particular. The conversation flowed smoothly, a good sign that we were hitting it off. Every time lovely June opened her mouth and that sweet Southern drawl spilled out, my dick got a little harder. I began praying that my new friends were swingers. It had been months since my wife had spread her legs for me, and I needed to get laid. I was encouraged when Jerry bluntly said, "I would just love to fuck Naomi Judd." Even more encouraging was June's response. "I wouldn't mind trying her myself." Those were just the kinds of things that swingers would say to get things headed in the right direction.

June excused herself to go to "the little girl's room" and as she walked away my eyes zoomed in on her fine ass. Its size suited her age - bigger than the ideal ass but still mighty fine. I had not really made any attempt to hide my admiration of June's beauty. Jerry had certainly noticed, and didn't seem to have a problem with it.

"I guess you really like my wife's tits and ass, don't you?" he asked. "You can't seem to take your eye's off of them, and that's fine with me. I consider it a compliment when men look at my wife the way you have been looking at her."

We talked about football until June returned, then she segued the conversation to sex. I suspected they were swingers so I wasn't too surprised. I figured we would end up in a motel room with Jerry and I taking turns with her or him watching me fuck her. It didn't turn out quite that way.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Larry?" June asked.

"No, I never have. I've had blow jobs from men, but I never returned the favor."

"Well, Jerry just loves to have his cock sucked by men, and if you were to suck his, I bet he would let you fuck me. I can see that you want to fuck me. I really like you, too, so I hope you will say yes."

Their routine was so polished that I was sure they had used the same approach before. Later on, they confirmed my suspicion. I had reached the point where I would have done just about anything to fuck June. My cock was really doing my thinking for me. I suppose I had always wondered what it would be like to suck a dick, and now I had the perfect opportunity to try.

"I like you, too, June. I like you both. Sure, I'll give it a try." They were staying at a motel just down the road. I followed them in my car and a few minutes later we were in their room. Jerry poured bourbon highballs and turned on the radio to - you guessed it - a Judds tune.

"Why don't you take off your clothes first," June suggested. I began stripping down in front of two people I had known for only an hour. I peeled off my shirt to reveal a well-developed chest covered with curly hair. By the time I tossed my pants aside, my eight-inch cock was as hard as a hammer handle. Jerry whistled when I pulled my briefs down to reveal my throbbing cock.

"Very, very nice," June said. "Masturbate for me. Nothing makes me hotter than watching a man jack his cock. But be careful not to spill anything."

I love to masturbate and doing it in front of an appreciative audience only makes it better. I stroked my cock with one hand and fondled my balls with the other. I was proud of my body. All of the time that I had spent jogging and working out had paid off. I could tell by their leers that they liked what they saw.

They watched me masturbate for about fifteen minutes, then they stood and helped each other strip. I had mentally undressed June a dozen times, but her real body was even nicer than the one I had imagined. Her big, firm tits were her best feature, but all of her was nice. Her tummy was slightly rounded just the way I like them. I like to feel a little meat against me when I fuck, and after I cum it's nice to have that soft pillow to rest on. A luxurious bush of black hair covered her cunt. Jerry was also nicely put together. I think chest hair is essential for a really masculine look, and he had plenty. Sticking out from his belly was a rock-hard five-inch cock.

June went to her back on the bed and began to fondle herself. Jerry took my arm and guided me to the side of the bed right next to her, then placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. "Can you see okay, honey?" he asked. I stared at his cock for a couple of minutes while I tried to work up my courage. What I was about to do could change my life forever. Then I opened my mouth and took him in.

I think what impressed me most about my first cock-sucking experience was how natural it felt. Jerry's cock was so sleek, so streamlined, that it slipped easily in and out of my mouth. There wasn't anything difficult about sucking cock. I had had it done to me so many times that all I had to do was recall what I liked best and then try to do it to him. I made a tight doughnut of my lips and worked it up and down the band of sensitive nerves behind the head. That got a few grunts of pleasure out of him.

"How is he, honey?" June asked.

"Damn, he's good. Almost too good to be his first time."

I stopped sucking just long enough to tell them that it really was my first time. "I guess you're just a natural born cock-sucker," he said. June took me by the wrist and placed my hand on her bush. I found her clit with my fingertips and began to tease it. Giving pleasure to a husband and wife at the same time was intensely exciting.

Jerry began moaning louder and swaying from side to side. When he put his hand on the back of my head and began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, I knew he was close to splashdown. "That's it, honey, fuck his mouth," June said. "That makes me so hot."

Jerry grunted and sucked in his belly. An instant later his load shot into my mouth. The first squirt had so much pressure behind it that it gagged me a little. I took the rest without too much trouble. I wanted to make it good for him to thank him for letting me fuck his wife. I pressed my tongue up hard against his shaft and bobbed my head as fast as I could. His jism was as thin as water and had virtually no taste. I detected a slight chalkiness but little else. He let out one final grunt and sucked his belly way in as the last spurt shot onto my tongue. I continued sucking to coax out all the dribbles, then I pulled off and swallowed hard.

"Come and fuck me," June said. "Please hurry, I'm almost there." I looked up at Jerry for approval. He was panting hard, trying to catch his breath. "Go get her, buddy. You earned it." He staggered to a chair and took a seat to watch the show. I mounted June and stuffed my cock into her warm, wet pussy. She went wild. She grabbed me by the hair and planted a sloppy kiss on my mouth. Male swingers usually frown on other men kissing their wives, but Jerry didn't seem to mind.

"Pin me down and fuck me hard," June said. I pulled her legs back and held them in the crooks of my arms, then I pinned her wrists to the bed. I had fucked women that way before and it was one of my favorites. Helped by the springy mattress, she bounced up against me. Our bellies slapping together sounded like a spanking. June gritted and bared her teeth and hissed through them. She began breathing very rapidly as though she was going into labor. She screwed up her beautiful face until it was no longer beautiful.

When I saw Jerry greasing up his cock, I knew what was coming next. It hadn't been part of the plan, but I was having such a fine time fucking June that I would have done just about anything to keep at it. I had never had a cock up my ass, but I had had many other things up in there, including a strap-on dildo. Taking Jerry's slender cock would not be a problem.

Jerry mounted us and probed for my ass-hole. I stopped humping his wife to give him a chance to penetrate. His small cock slid into me without difficulty. Awkward at first, we soon got the hang of three-way fucking. June rose up to meet my downward thrusts and as I backed out of her, Jerry drove forward into my ass. When he reached around to pinch and pull my hard nipples, it felt like every carnal nerve in my body was being stimulated.

June blubbered in my ear as she got closer to orgasm. She did a lot of grunting, groaning and moaning, but she was not a screamer. A string of "OH, MY GODS!" tipped me off that she was cumming. Jerry noticed it, too. "She's getting off, old buddy. Don't let up on her." I was very pleased with myself for making the Southern beauty come on my very first try. I shot my load into her clasping cunt. The clenching of my ass-hole must have set Jerry off and he shot his load into me. It was a perfect ending, a three-way orgasm. Our convulsions gradually subsided and we lay in a three-tiered pile. It felt wonderful to be sandwiched between two soft, warm bodies. "Damn, it doesn't get any better than that," Jerry said.

That wasn't the end of the party by any means. June and Jerry were just as insatiable as I was. We were at it for most of the night. I won't try to describe everything we did because this story would be far too long. However, I should mention a few of the highlights. I fucked June in the ass doggy-style while Jerry straddled her and got a blow job from me. A little later, June rode me cowgirl style while Jerry fucked me in the ass. What a fine time we had that Saturday night!

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers