A Ticket to Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,600 Followers

James winced. He wasn't big on some book-learned specialist telling them how to live, but if Vicky wanted to do that he was willing. "Maybe," he answered. Then he said with a laugh, "Or you could see your cop friend again."

"Are you serious?"

"Uh — well, I — I was only joking."

"Oh," Vicky said with disappointment.

James felt his heart begin to thump hard in his chest. He almost couldn't believe the next words that came out of his mouth. "Well, maybe only halfway joking."

"Really? You would let me have — have sex with him again?" Vicky asked, and held her breath.

James was silent for a few moments, his mind racing, searching for an appropriate response. Could he actual let her do that? he asked himself. The first time was without his knowledge. If he agreed, there would be no denying it. It would be crazy, but their sex had been incredible tonight. What else could they do — they couldn't go back to the way it was; their marriage would be over for sure. He knew she was waiting for an answer. And he knew that how he answered could change their lives forever — for better or worse. "Well, I — I guess, as long as I could participate in some way."

Vicky opened her eyes with surprise. "Participate, how?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to be left out. I mean you would be having all the fun. Maybe we should find a couple?"

"I don't think I would like that," Vicky responded.

"That's a double standard isn't it?"

"Yes, but I am the jealous type."

"And I'm not."

"I've never seen you jealous."

"Well, sometimes I have been when I see guys looking at you."

"Really," Vicky said with a smile.

"I remember that good-looking guy where you work, you know when we went to your girlfriend, Jessica's, wedding. He was hitting on you all night."

"Yes he was. But I never knew you were jealous. Are you jealous that I had sex with the cop? Be honest please."

James thought for a minute. "Sure, at least I was when you first told me, but then — then — well, I felt excited. It was a funny feeling; you know, a mixture of jealously and excitement in the pit of my stomach."

"So you're excitement overcame your jealously?"

"I suppose so."

"So do the thought of me seeing the cop again excite you or make you jealous?"

"Uh ... both I guess."

"Hmm. Maybe if we planned it together and then I told you what we did, the excitement would overcome the jealously."

James answered with his own "Hmm."

While James's reaction was noncommittal, Vicky was encouraged that he hadn't said no, and that he at least might consider it. Otherwise she was afraid she was going to get into trouble because after having Jamal's cock inside her she knew it was going to be difficult or impossible not to have it again.

Vicky didn't want the conversation to end yet. She was thinking quickly. "You could help me get ready ... I mean pick out my clothes and such. Then when I get home I could tell you everything."

"I don't know. I might get really jealous sitting home thinking about what you were doing."

"Or get really excited," Vicky said with a smile.

"What if I could watch? You could bring him home here."

That didn't sound like a good idea to Vicky. "I'm not sure he would agree to that."

"I could do it without him knowing."

"You mean like a peeping Tom," Vicky said and burst into laughter.

James got a hurt look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Let's think about it."

"Okay."

Vicky looked down and was surprised to see that James had another erection. It was obvious that the conversation had stimulated him. A big smile came to her face and she said, "Why don't you fuck me again."

"I can do that," James answered and rolled over onto her. He lifted his hips and slipped his cock into her already saturated pussy. "Mmmmm," he moaned.

"Oh yes, your cock feels so good," Vicky gasped. "Can you imagine another big cock inside that warm pussy you're fucking? He would be fucking me just like you are. Making me gasp and scream. It would feel so good. Then when he was done, you could fuck me too. I'd be all stretched and sloppy. Isn't that sexy?"

"Mmmmm," James gasped at her words and pumped his cock into her harder.

"I will be your little slut wife. Fucking a strange man, but always coming home to you," Vicky whispered. "Wouldn't you like that?"

"Mmmmm," James gasped again. Incredibly he felt his balls begin to churn. He had never climaxed this quickly for a second time.

"That's it, fuck your little slut wife," Vicky hissed as her hips lifted to meet each of James's thrusts. She could feel her cunt begin to throb. A moment later she began to climax. "Oh fuck me hard, fuck me," she gasped as her body began to spasm.

James followed quickly and began to squirt his juice into her pussy for the second time that night.

* * * * *

Later that night Vicky woke James and they made love again. Even when they were first married they had not had sex three times in one night. Their sex life was definitely looking up.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,600 Followers
12