A Tied That Binds Pt. 02

Story Info
Fantasies & Flashbacks.
8.6k words
4.27
11.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Special thanks again go out to Silvercatseye & Texblondie for their editing prowess.

*****************************

Part Two: Fantasies & Flashbacks

Chapter 6 -- The Fantasy --

Jake knew what was at stake. He knew what Kade would do if he didn't get his way, and probably even if he did.

The drive to Jake's house had taken longer than it had ever taken before. The winding roads through the North Carolina countryside, which had never failed to clear Jake's mind before, now served only to mock his indecision. As he had told Callie, he could not simply let her go.

And he would not share her with Kade.

His mind whirled uselessly along the same beaten track but by the time he reached the unloading area and slid the vehicle into its assigned space, he was still unable to think of an escape route. Maneuvering the limp and sleeping Callie out of the car, he carried her light body down the long flight of stone stairs and into a stone-carved room. Laying her on the bed, Jake went and got some food and water to put in a small mini fridge for her, and then some clothes for her to change into when she woke up. Locking both of them inside the room behind a heavy wooden door, Jake had paced for several minutes before taking this chair.

Now that Jake was in a secluded room alone with Callie, he could look his fill and he did. He watched her turn her head towards him on the bed, but the slow rhythmic rising and falling of her chest told Jake that she was still asleep. His eyes traced her lithe form, her dark hair falling softly around an oval face, her breasts swelling high and firm over a flat tummy, her endless legs tapering down. Even the ripped and filthy clothing and steadily darkening bruises on her face and arms could not detract from her beauty.

Women were a study in contradictions for Jake. Take Callie, for example (Please? whispered his animalistic hindbrain, which remembered all too clearly the erotic sight of Callie lying in the alley with her pants down). Probably the thing that surprised Jake the most about the dark-haired girl now asleep in a rocky chamber was that she didn't seem to realize how truly gorgeous she was. If she had, Callie would have been more confident when he had approached her. Nor would she have felt inferior to Bridgett. He had noticed that right away when both women walked by him without noticing as they entered the club. Over the years, Jake had learned to read all types of women exceptionally well. Bridgett was the kind of woman who seemed to be made up of fake body parts, and loads of make-up. No doubt she could turn countless men's heads, but not Jake's.

Instead, Jake found Callie's natural beauty much more appealing. In the club, he had been drawn to the tentative beauty that had smiled at him across the bar and had run away from the dance floor. In the alley he had seen her half-naked and vulnerable. When he had first flopped down in the chair, he had noticed only the general contours of her body. Now, he took deliberate inventory.

Callie's nose was the perfect size and shape for a woman. Her lips were full, but not to the point of excess. Callie's face was a slender oval shape with perfectly dark ached eyebrows, which matched her dark brown hair. However, when the light hit her hair just right, as it had in the upper room, Jake had noticed natural dark red highlights mixing with the dark brown. The most beautiful part of Callie's face however, were her eyes. They were neither too large nor too small, with an intelligent almond shape to them, framed by long dark lashes, and the most exquisite blue Jake had ever seen. The blue was a dark and deep color, yet small flecks of a lighter silvery blue were also visible.

Exhausted, Jake laid his head back against the chair and closed his eyes. He could see Callie just as clearly with them closed; she had a long slender, yet curvy body that made her tall for a woman. Jake guessed she was around 5'9 or 5'10. Her body had been firm in his hands as he carried her to and from his car, the muscles, even relaxed under the drug, felt toned and fit under his fingers as he had explored the slight curves around her waist and hips. Most of her height seemed to come from her long legs; her gait was an odd combination of graceful and coltish moves. Her breasts were large, but not excessively so. They looked as if they would fit nicely in the palms of his hands. Even her voice was extremely sexy, a beautiful light alto with an undercurrent of huskiness, as aged and smoky and layered as a top-shelf whiskey, and just as intoxicating. Jake also admired Callie's sense of style, as she dressed in form fitting yet classy clothing. She was wearing a pair of tight denim blue jeans that hugged her body well, a black knit halter top that showed some skin, yet still left plenty to the imagination, and a pair of high black boots that woman wore fashionably as of late.

Uncomfortable, Jake shifted slightly in his chair, as his cock was starting to grow harder. He had been in a state of constant half arousal since their conversation on the balcony. It had been nothing but pure will power that had kept a full erection at bay. Now sitting in this dimly lit room, he stopped struggling against the erotic thoughts that were swirling around in his mind.

With his eyes still closed, Jake could see Callie's hard rain soaked nipples jutting out at him through the black lace of her bra. He imagined what they'd look like with nothing covering them, how they'd feel in his warm and greedy mouth. Groaning Jake shifted on the chair yet again trying to find a position that would offer some relieve to his throbbing cock. He really should stop this line of thinking before Callie woke up and found him completely consumed by his lust. He couldn't break his promise to her, he just couldn't.

Nevertheless, another image was already looming deep within him as Jake vividly saw her lying on the hard wet pavement, pants down, underwear ripped and tossed aside, with nothing covering her exposed pussy. For a moment he had been tempted to take her right there, to do exactly as Jimmy had dared him to do, to force his way into her and feel the wonder that was Callie as she wrapped around him. Perhaps that was why Jimmy's comment had enraged him so much.

However, the biggest temptation of the night had come when Callie lifted her hips off the ground to allow him to slide her jeans all the way up. Less than a foot from his face Callie's pussy was arched up towards him. He was so close he could see the wetness from the rain glistening in her pubic hairs under the dim streetlight overhead. At that point, the only thought in his head was that he wanted to bury his face into that sweet spot so he could smell and taste her thoroughly to his hearts' content. He had even lowered his head a few more inches, but he had come to his senses and pulled back when she lowered her hips back onto the ground. With that, Jake had asked her to zip her own pants up as he was on the verge of doing something that would forever damage the relationship that was budding between them; the urge to do so kept getting stronger the longer he stayed near her.

Groaning again, Jake pictured what would have happened if her hips had remained in the air. His mouth began to water as he pictured eating out her pussy, his tongue traveling over her intimate folds, sliding along the taut bud of her exposed clitoris, lapping at the nectar seeping from inside her... He let his hand slip to the crotch of his pants and begin to stroke his large cock through his jeans.

Chapter 7 -- Waking Up --

Callie's head pounded as she opened her eyes and tried to focus them in a dimly lit room. Her face was throbbing and aching fiercely, and it took a few minutes to comprehend where she was, and what had happened. After blinking several times, Callie's focus sharpened through a swollen eye and she saw a darkened silhouette in the corner and heard a guttural groan.

"Jake?"

"I'm here," he said huskily as he got up and moved towards her. "How are you feeling?"

"Like a steamroller ran over me several times," Callie said, giving a weak smile and licking her dry lips. She could barely make out his facial expression in the dark lighting.

Jake opened a tiny fridge, and brought her a bottle of water saying, "so all and all not that bad then?" Going to run a marathon tomorrow?"

He was rewarded by a weak laugh. "Maybe the day after."

Even in the semi-darkness, he saw her wince as the laughter pulled abused muscles and stretched puffy skin and said, "There's a bottle of aspirin right over there on that nightstand, but you should probably wait a bit more before you take some, and maybe even eat something. There are some sandwiches in the fridge, want me to grab you one?"

"No," Callie replied as the thought of food made her stomach roil and threaten to rebel. Quickly she changed the subject hoping to distract herself from the sick feeling and asked, "Where are we?"

"In your room," Jake replied.

"Where's your room?"

"Not here," Jake replied with a wan smile that never reached his eyes. He then ran his fingers through his hair and looked away. Something had happened; Callie could feel the tension coming from him.

"What's wrong?"

"What?"

"I said what's wrong," Callie repeated, knowing full well he'd heard her the first time.

"Nothing," he said, looking away.

"Jake," Callie was now exasperated. "I'm a psychology major and your body language is clearly telling me something isn't right."

"You won't like it," he warned, but continued. "My brother, Kade..."

"Your brother's Kade?"

"Well, half brother actually. You know him?" Jake asked, looking confused and startled.

"No, I just remember Bridgett mentioning his name in connection with the club. So then you're Jake Haller?"

"Jake yes, Haller no. Haller is a false identity so no one could track our family down if anything ever happened."

Processing that (how long had the club fronted for a kidnap spot?) and setting it aside for now, Callie went on. "So what does Kade have to do with me? Oh no," Callie said with her eyes widening. "He's got her. Kade's got Bridgett here, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"Jesus," Callie said, raising her fingers to rub her throbbing temples. It was a prayer, almost, not a true curse.

"Umm, there's more." Jake hesitated for a second as if trying to find the right words and then said, "Kade, he, um, he wants you now too."

"What? I don't understand. Kade has Bridgett, why does he want me?"

"Because I do," Jake said, avoiding her eyes again.

Jake said the words with such longing in his voice that it twisted something in her gut.

Instinctively, Callie tried to lighten the mood. With a sassy smile she said, "Who cares if Kade wants me? You took me home, I'm supposed to be yours right? I mean I don't really understand how this whole family clubbing slash kidnapping women thing works yet but..."

"You don't understand," Jake interrupted in a pained voice, his eyes looking at the floor. "Kade knows I killed Jimmy and he's threatening to tell our father. Jimmy was one of my dad's best friends, and if he knows I killed him just to stop him raping you; I just don't know what my father will do."

Callie hesitated wrapping her head around this new development, "So what... what do you want? Do you want me to have sex with Kade to protect you?"

Jake's head snapped up, "No, no way! And it's not me I'm trying to protect, I deserve whatever happens to me for living like this, but I'm scared of what will happen to you."

Callie licked her lips and rubbed her temples again. "Jake, if sleeping with Kade will get us out of this mess, then I'll do it." Her mouth went drier than ever at the thought of submitting to an unknown man; her imagination cooked up a Jimmy look-alike, and she felt her resolve shudder.

"No!" Jake said vehemently, standing up. "Callie, you don't know what he's like. Kade, he's, he's like my father. He's brutal, and after he gets tired of you..." Jake trailed off again.

Callie's heart dropped as she saw the looked on Jake's face, and a shiver went through her. The threat in that statement was so clear even a blind man could read it. Bridgett wasn't going to make it out of here alive, and it didn't look too good for Callie either.

"Then let's just run. Get away from here, Jake," Callie said.

"It's not that simple, Callie. If it were, I would have driven away with you and never brought you back here in the first place. But my father, well, he has more money then he'll ever need, and more than enough to track us down if we ran."

Quiet fell within the small room.

"Listen," Jake said finally, "it's nearly 5am and it's been one hell of a night. You should get a few hours' sleep, because I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll lock you in and I've got the only key, no one will bother you. There's a bathroom and a shower just through that door over there if you want to use them, the mini fridge if you want more water or something to eat, and I brought you some clothes. There in that drawer over there," he said pointing to a little dresser in the far right corner of the room.

Turning from her, Jake went to the door and had it fully open when Callie called out to him.

"Jake?"

He turned around to look at her.

"Please, Jake, don't go," Callie whispered. The light pooled in from the hallway beyond casting him in an angelic silhouette. She could not see his eyes against the backdrop of light, but the deep emerald remained in her memory, complete with the haunted shadow.

Chapter 8 -- Rejection --

"I have to," said Jake looking back and down at her, Callie couldn't read emotions displayed on his face. But his tone was harsh, uncompromising, unforgiving.

Callie was stung by the harsh tone and felt more confused and drained by the minute. All she knew for sure was that she didn't want to be alone in this nightmare. The alien nature of the room, the threat of rape, abuse and death that was hanging over her, and the ordeal she had just been through combined to shake even her usual desire for alone time.

"Why not?" she asked him, trying and failing miserably to keep the hurt from her voice.

He looked at her with a hard stare for a minute as if to gauge her mood and then said, "Because you want some kind of innocent cuddle bunny time. Because what you want is a security blanket or a stuffed animal to hold on to while you cry and try to make sense of it all. And because what I want to do, and have wanted to do since I walked out onto that balcony is to fuck you senseless. Because you asked me not to hurt you, because I promised I wouldn't do anything to you, and because if I'm to keep that promise, I can't stay here."

The shock of this statement roared through Callie like a train. This man, this Adonis, who had twice tried to protect her and now was her only hope of leaving this cell alive, was yet again showing his moral core to her. A promise, even to a woman he had kidnapped, was binding. For a wild second, she wandered how that particular moral had been instilled, but her shock and fear drove her back to his words again.

She wondered if he was also gauging her reaction to his vulgar revelation. She was indeed extremely shocked at his words; however, she fought to keep her face unreactive as she swallowed hard. He had only partially turned, and the bulge against the front of his pants was obvious even in silhouette. Her mind flashed back to the moment when she had awakened, to the sound of the low and soft groan from the corner of the room. Blushing red, she realized what the groan had been for.

Her practical mind raised a sardonic eyebrow. She knew what she looked like. Could it even possibly be true that Jake been sitting in that chair thinking lewd thoughts, and possibly even touching himself?

On the one hand, the idea was laughable. She knew she was no one's idea of an object of lust. And yet..., his eyes seemed to tell her so, and she could feel the heat creeping up her face and further reddening the parts that were not black and blue. She wondered if Jake could see the flush that was now burning her, as she was still cast in mostly darkness; for the light streaming in from the hallway beyond didn't quite reach her.

After several more silent seconds ticked past Callie finally broke it saying, "Jake...I..."

"Get some sleep Callie," Jake interrupted again, cutting her off. Before she could say another word, he slid through the doorway with his strange silent speed, closed the door loudly and locked it. A small clicking sound reached Callie's ears. She was now alone in the low-lit room, with only her thoughts to keep her company.

Chapter 9 -- Reality --

Now that Jake had left, the reality of the situation was fully sinking in. How the hell was she going to get out of this mess? She didn't know what to think of Jake. He seemed to go from one extreme to the other. One minute, he was a hero, a knight in shining armor coming to her rescue. The next, he seemed cold and distant, and completely withdrawn from her. Could she fully trust him? She didn't know. He seemed sincere when he spoke, but then again he also seemed like a bit of a loose cannon. His brother and father sounded a hundred times worse, and now she was a pawn in this crazy sex game.

Feeling sorry for herself sitting here with only the single diffuse light on and turned very low was nothing more than a recipe for causing silent tears to stream down her face, so she stiffly rose completely forgetting about her knee, and almost toppled backwards onto the bed.

"Shit," Callie yelled out automatically from the pain now shooting up and down her leg.

The throbbing subsided a little after a few minutes and Callie then groped around the walls of the room looking for the light switch. She finally located it on the far side of the door, a dimmer switch knob that she twisted all the way to the right...and instantly wished she hadn't. The light now streaming down brightly made her head pound even more.

The gloom, however, had been worse, and so she leaned against the wall, all her weight transferred to her one good leg, her hands over her face as her eyes adjusted.

Finally, after another minute or so, she was able to assess the room around her. The walls and floor were made of a cold brown stone unlike any she had every seen before. Callie vaguely wondered if she were underground; there were no windows in the room, which seemed to be the size of an average American master bedroom. The room was clean, the bed looked king size, and the furniture modernly tasteful.

Callie did tug on the heavy thick wooden door she had seen Jake go through, with no real hope of it opening; but it seemed logical to at least try it. Nothing gave. Sighing, and resigning herself to at least one day here, she limped over to the only other door in the bedroom, opened it and found herself looking into a fairly large bathroom with a full bath, toilet, and sink all made of some fine porcelain. Walking in, she found her reflection staring at her from a full-length mirror.

Callie assessed herself coldly and assured herself that she looked a real mess. Her long dark hair was tangled and knotted, slightly damp at the ends from the rain. She was still in the ripped halter-top with the black bra, and her face looked as if she had gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson. Her lip was split on the left side and crusted with blood from the slap she had received. She must have cut her lip on a tooth when Jimmy slapped her across the face, but she wasn't sure, as the events were becoming hazy and sliding in and out of focus. Her left eye was swollen, bruised, and half closed restricting her vision somewhat and making it blurry. In fact, the whole left side of her face felt like one big bruise and her jaw felt no better, sporting a rather large and angry bruise where Jimmy's fist had landed.