A Tied That Binds Pt. 03

Story Info
Part Three: The Plan.
9.1k words
4.41
10.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Special thanks to Silvercatseye for editing and Mike W. for proof reading the story before submission.

****************=

Part Three: The Plan

Chapter 11 – The Advice –

Jake and Holly had showered together, but aside from kissing, both exhausted, they did little else. After they were done showering, they changed the soiled sheets, throwing them into a hamper, and lay down in the bed together. With the confidence of long-time lovers, both curled into a classic pose, Holly tucked up against Jake with her back to his front, her head tucked neatly under his chin, and his arms wrapped protectively around her. The heat of his body warmed her still-nude form.

Holly listened silently as Jake told her everything that had happened from the moment Callie stepped into the club: the chat in the upstairs room, the attempted rape, the killing of Jimmy, the encounter with Kade, and the dilemma he now faced. Holly continued to listen without interruption until Jake had talked himself out. Then with concern in her eyes, Holly rolled over so they were face to face. She planted a soft and chaste kiss on his forehead smoothing away the lines of worry, and after another minute, she spoke.

""This girl, Callie? She's the reason you came in here like a caveman trying to ravish me." It wasn't a question; Holly knew it was the truth.

"Was I that bad?" Jake said, feeling guilty. He hadn't thought about how this would make Holly feel. In retrospect, he should have gone to some other girl, one he had no emotional connection to, but he had really wanted Holly at that moment. "Look Holly, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have..."

Holly placed a finger over Jake's mouth and said, "Shhh, it's okay." Her smile was her usual one; happiness mixed with sadness, a bittersweet blend. "I know you love me Jake. You and I are both aware that if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be here right now. I also knew the day would come when you'd find a girl your own age that you'd want to be with."

Jake opened his mouth to interrupt, but Holly's fingers were already on his lips. "Please Jake, let me finish this."

After a moment's reflection, Holly continued. "I'm glad if this girl is the one for you, because you're a great guy and you deserve someone special. I know I'm not the one, but you shouldn't worry about me. I think the best thing to do is to go to your father and tell him what you told me, before Kade has the chance That way you can take away the power he's trying lord over you. I also suggest that you go to this girl Callie, apologize, and try to explain what happened."

"Holly..."

Shhh," she said again. She wriggled out of his arms, avoiding his eyes, not wanting to see what he was thinking, not wanting him to see the pain that her words had caused her. "Go on, get outta here, I need some sleep anyway."

Jake knew it was no good; Holly was pushing him away, distancing herself from him. Years before, when they had first met, Holly had had walls up; a mental fortress that could protect her sanity and emotions even after kidnap, imprisonment and forced service to dozens of men. She had dropped those barriers for Jake, letting him into her emotional circle, giving him a person who cared, giving him someone he could love. Now, the walls were going back up. A sense of sadness overcame him as he watched Holly turn her back to him, and he knew she wanted him to leave.

At the door of her room, he hesitated for a moment and then said rather huskily, "Thank you Holly, for everything. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." The door closed behind his form, and a moment later, the lock clicked into place through the ringing silence.

Chapter 12 –Unfulfilled Wish –

The sound of the door shutting may have been soft, but for Holly, it sounded like some pronouncement of doom. She couldn't help but cry as a sense of loss went through her. She had known this day would come eventually; it had been inevitable. But knowledge doesn't dull pain when the inevitable occurs. Even with the age difference between them, Holly had felt like Jake was the only male who had truly understood her, and now that connection would be gone.

Twenty years before, Holly had been brought to this place, as part of the first "crop" that Jake's father had taken. Over the years, Holly had lived here, surrounded by the walls of her room, vanished from the world above. She knew the twenty or so men who frequented this place intimately, knew that many had families who had no idea that the men lived a double life. She knew something of the mansion that stood atop the dungeon that she called home, knew that only a half-dozen men lived there. She knew also that there had only been a few men admitted to the secret in recent years; most of those for whom the facility existed were the same as had been present twenty years ago when Holly had arrived.

What was it that Madame Tamara had said? Holly fought to remember the words of that fifty-year-old woman who had taken the scared streetwalker in and taught her the arts of prostitution.Walls are necessary in our line of work. They keep you safe. Never let them down.

Chiding herself for letting things go so far with Jake, Holly sat up and tried to wipe the tears from her face. She should have felt disgust with herself for being with Jake like this anyway; she was old enough to be his mother. Nevertheless, she couldn't help it, sweet innocent Jake had stolen her heart when he was just an 18 year-old boy, and she had always been secretly in love with him from that moment forward. Before Jake came along, the other men had been absolutely brutal with her, leaving sores, bruises, and once a set of broken ribs, the last courtesy of Jake's father. Once Jake had come into her life however, everything changed, as he became her savior and protector. Few men, even here, would chance Jake's physical skills or his uncertain temper. He didn't treat her like a whore either, like the rest of the men in the place. To him, Holly had been a woman worthy of gentleness and care; he was actually very sweet to her and they soon found in each other a sort of kindred spirit.

In the back of her mind, Holly knew sleeping with a boy who was barely legal at the time was wrong. But the dungeon was a location in which virtually all of the societal rules (and not a few laws) were flouted. Were she to be honest with herself, Holly would much rather be with Jake than any of the men who thought they could do whatever they pleased with her. Sometimes Holly felt a pang of guilt even now for selfishly stealing Jake's innocence, and using him so she wouldn't have to be with the other men. But she truly did love Jake, and had given herself to him in ways that she had never even contemplated with other men. And while she had always known that Jake was going to be a part of the twisted plans that his father had laid down no matter what, along the way she'd tried to teach him respect for women, and she prayed many nights that he wouldn't grow up to be like his father. It had recently seemed to her that her prayers had been answered.

But this foundation was crumbling around her now; Jake had turned away from her at last, captivated by another woman. If the passion he displayed tonight was any indication, he was crazy about this Callie girl. The selfish side of Holly secretly hoped this infatuation with the girl would turn out to be just that, and he would soon lose interest and come back to her. Her practical side, however, reminded her that Jake was not one who made choices flippantly or without thinking them through. In short, Holly was pretty sure that this girl would be around for the long haul.

There had been a few times in the past when Holly had been on the verge of telling Jake just how much she was in love with him, but she just couldn't do it. Such an admission would likely have blighted their relationship; he was far too young, and she truly did want him to be happy. Another heavy sigh shook her rounded frame and another couple of tears trickled down her cheeks.Suck it up,her practical side advised.

Without warning, another of Madame Tamara's warnings flittered back from over thirty years before:There will come a time when you care about a john, and he will leave. The only thing you can hope for is that he found enough pleasure to ensure you are paid, or protected, or both. Johns come and go. Hope that the next one is just as good as the one before.

She wasn't worried about being hurt or killed. Jake always kept his promises, and she knew he'd die trying to protect her. Because of that, Holly supposed she owed him the courtesy and respect towards his feelings for this other woman.

Sighing, Holly went to the bathroom, washed her tear-stained face, and then got ready for bed. It was nearly 8 am. Most of the women here had switched their schedules around and slept in the day, while they stayed up all night as that was when most of the men came to them for sex.

Sliding into bed, Holly felt the echo of the passion she had so recently shared, a singing reminder of their lovemaking still lingering in the air. She rested her head against the pillow where he had lain while they had talked. His scent rose faintly to her nostrils.

'Hopefully Jake will come back to see me soon just to visit, and when he does I'll tell him that I'm sorry for the way I shut him out and that I truly am happy for him,'Holly thought. Then she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 13 –Already Beaten to the Punch –

"Yes that's right, fuck my cock harder you little cunt," Lou snapped, panting as he pumped himself into his current bitch. He had just arrived back from a long business trip, and he had missed all the comforts of home. Currently, he was sprawled in his custom-designed office chair, naked from the waist down, with a hot young blonde straddling his cock.

Not all of the women that Lou and his friends "harvested" were confined in the dungeon around the clock. Those that Lou considered trustworthy were permitted to leave their cells to tend the house, cook, and do other jobs meant for women. This was how life should be for every man. He should be the master, waited on by the women. No little cunts thinking they're better than him, mocking him with their eyes.

Just doing what they should be doing... serving men.

He was in control, and he owned these bitches, every one of them. If they didn't abide by his rules, he disposed of them, and replaced them with those who would. The young blonde riding his cock was his latest secretary. Caught two-plus months ago in one of the regular "harvests," she turned out to be quite a biddable girl, and for a bonus, she had been a virgin when Lou had taken her for the first time. She also had turned out to be a decent secretary, although he usually kept the girls he wanted to fuck the most in that position, to make sure they were accessible. When he got bored with this one he would simply replace her with another, although she had a sweet young pussy, a very submissive demeanor, and bruised easily, making her perfect for him to mark up as he chose. All in all, she was quite a good little cunt in addition to being a good secretary and he had no intention of removing her from that post as yet.

Lou watched as her small tits bounced up and down from the movement of riding his inflamed cock. He grabbed one tit roughly and shoved it into his mouth so he could suck on it. His fingers dug into the yielding flesh and she whimpered a bit with the pain. He felt a rush of power; it was necessary to cause women pain. Just so they didn't forget their place.

The young girl continued to slide up and down the length of his cock without protest. Truly a well-trained and submissive cunt who lived to serve. If she had protested, Lou would have backhanded her to show her who the boss was. He'd had to, early on. But she was one of the smarter sluts and had learned fast.

She'd also been smart enough to never try to do more than she should. His files were neat and straight; her memos and correspondence was beautifully typed and perfectly correct every time; her work for him was impeccable. But she never offered suggestions or ideas on how to run the company. She knew her place. Those women who tried to do what men did were a real joke, how could a woman possibly do any better job then a man, especially in a man's line of work?

On this last business trip, Lou met this lady architect who thought her shit didn't stink. It didn't take long for Lou to show her that, as a man, he was better than a cunt. An impromptu harvest, a quick run to a deserted warehouse down by the docks and countless hours of rape and torture later, he'd put her in her place. By morning, the bitch was begging for mercy, and Lou showed it to her by slitting her throat. The body had gone into the water, lashed to the pier below the waterline. The warehouse had been cleared of evidence. He was meticulous about stuff like that. He had no intention of ever being caught, although, even if he ever was, he had plenty of money and friends in high places.

The club operation ran just as smoothly too. The targets were carefully chosen, the "harvests" were done cleanly and no evidence was ever left behind. Everyone had a job in cleaning up. Lou expected perfection in their tasks, to keep the law enforcement agencies away. Those who fucked up suffered his displeasure. Even the targets were chosen with an eye toward those cunts that no one would ever miss. No fucking way would he ever go to jail over some piece of tail that needed to be disciplined. If these other stupid bastard men would control their women as he did, the world would be a much better place.

Lou's thoughts were drifting back to the lady architect again. He couldn't remember her name, not that it was important anyway, but she sure as hell had known his, He remembered her screams as she begged for mercy while he fucked her up the ass.Mercy, hah. Bitch needed a good reaming.The thought sent a lance of desire through Lou again, and he decided that his little blonde would need a good ass fuck too.

Pushing her off him, he said, "Bend over the desk and stick your sweet little ass out, bitch. I'm going to fuck it good." He liked watching the fear come into her eyes, and the way her heavy breathing filled the room. There were only two reasons women breathed like that, one was from fucking, and the other was from fear. There was no question which it was in this case; she hadn't been breathing like that while fucking his cock.

The young girl didn't move for a moment, and Lou raised his hand to hit her across the face. With a little gasp, she whirled, grabbing the edge of desk, her fingers curling over the grapevine decoration at the edge. Her thighs pressed up against the cold wood as she raised her ass to Lou.

Lou rammed his cock hard into the girl's ass. While she was in no way a virgin (he'd sampled this cunt's delights before), she was taut and tight through fear and Lou greatly enjoyed himself as he tore his way in. Her tears splashed down on his desk as he hammered into her, but she was well-trained and neither begged him to stop nor cried for mercy. Had she done so, of course, it would have gotten her nothing but a death warrant.

Ordinarily, Lou couldn't stand female tears. Cunts liked to use their tears against weaker men to get their own way, but Lou knew their game and he was having none of it. But when they were because he was causing them, because he was fucking them or hurting them, well, tears were expected. Anticipated, even. Tears from pain a man caused were an offering to him, proof that he was doing the right thing. Discipline required pain, pain brought tears, tears showed that the man had power.

Grunting from the effort of fucking her as hard as he possibly could, Lou started to feel his dick swelling with a large load of cum. Minutes later it shot from the tip of his cock into the girl's now stretched and bleeding asshole. He kept fucking her hard until his dick went limp. Pulling himself out from her, he sneered, "Not bad for a little cunt. Get the fuck out, clean up and be back here in an hour to take dictation."

The young girl fell to the floor, trying to stifle her sobs. The grapevine pattern stood red and white on the skin of her thighs where they had slammed hard into the desk. Lou wished he were younger; he'd dearly love to fuck the crying little bitch again, even harder if he could, but he wasn't as young as he once was, and he was totally spent. Panting, he stood over her form...and Jake walked into the room at that very moment.

**********

Jake took in the scene before him.

His father's current secretary, Nicole, a young girl barely his age, was lying on the floor naked, and sobbing with blood and semen running out of her back end. The marks on her soft body told the story of brutality she had just endured. Standing by his desk with his soft penis still displayed, Jake's father was looking at him in a way that was clearly challenging him to comment on the scene before him. Jake, who knew better, said nothing, and merely continued to stare as his father.

After a moment Lou said, "Give me a minute to clean up son," and then looked over to the girl and said, "one hour." With that, Lou walked out the door of his office and headed down the hallway to a bathroom.

Jake stood still for a moment feeling slightly sick at what his father had done. Of course, this was how his father treated all women, but there was something more horrifying about this scene before him. Maybe it was because she looked so young. Or maybe it was because Jake's mind flashed to that being Callie on the floor. After a moment longer, Jake walked over to the office door, checked to make sure his father had really gone and then closed the door so he'd have warning at his father's return. Slowly he made his way over to the girl.

She was already starting to move, trying to get up, when he knelt down next to her. She flinched away, her instincts overriding her training as she apparently thought he was about to assault her as well. Another wave of sickness hit him at the thought, and anger washed over him this time. How could his father have done this? The girl surely couldn't have done anything so bad as to deserve being treated like this. She must have sensed the anger in him and thought he was directing it towards her; her body drew in on itself as she cowered, waiting for the casual slap or pinch, or the thrust of hardened penis into her already violated and defeated body.

"Relax," Jake said, in the most soothing voice he could muster putting his anger at his father aside. "I'm not going to hurt you sweetheart, alright? I'm just going to try and help you up so you can get out of her and take care of yourself."

The girl had managed to stop crying by now, and her smile was the same bittersweet shape as Holly's. "You're Jake," she said softly looking in his eyes.

"Yes," Jake replied, a little taken aback that she knew his name. To his knowledge, he'd never been with her.

She seemed to read his confusion however, and added, "All the girls talk about you, and how you're so sweet and gentlemanly, not horrible like the rest of them.

Jake gave his best smile. Trying to cheer the girl up, he said, "Wow, I had no idea I had such a heroic reputation around the place. Do you think if I started wearing tights and a cape I'd look too gay?"

The girl gave a watery chuckle and said, "No, I think that would suit you fine." There was a short pause as she pushed herself into a kneeling position and then she looked him full in the face. "After all," she whispered, "superheroes save women right?"

Jake smiled again, but he felt an overwhelming sadness slip over him. Tucking some long strands of blonde hair behind the girl's ear, he got to his feet and offered her a hand, which she used to pull herself up. He noticed her wince from the pain although she seemed a little less broken then before, as she smiled up at him.