A Tiger by the Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were hot with desire as she gazed heatedly upon my erection. Never had I felt such utter lust emanating from this creature, as I did at that moment.

Her mouth was partly open as she firmly grabbed at my dick with her creamy right hand. At the same time, her left hand imprisoned the base of my manhood. I wasn't going anywhere and we both knew it.

The cool and slick feel of the lubricant contrasted sharply with the hot, stinging sensations already going through my dick. She began to pump up and down on the already sensitive shaft.

Her hand rode up the sensitive shaft and over the head. Once there, she brought it back down. Then she'd repeat it all over again.

I groaned and inadvertently bucked right back against her pumping hand. The delicious sensations soon proved to be overwhelming and I was well on my way to one of the most intense climaxes of my life; then I heard her speak to me.

"You know that when you come, I am going to be stroking your cock." Her voice was calm and seemed far, far away.

I tried to get her to meet my eyes! Tried to speak though the gag and tell her that my cock was much too sensitive now! Tried to pull away from the fast approaching orgasm! Tried and failed!

Suddenly, the sensations rising in my loins were just too much. I cried out as I came. Bucking savagely and jerking helplessly against her cruel and knowing hand. She continued to pump the shaft as I came but she didn't touch my too sensitive head, while I was coming. That excruciating torment could wait for a moment or two.

Finally, after an eternity of pleasure, I finished cumming and she slowed her pumping down but she did not stop it entirely.

I looked down at her and was both appalled and aroused at what I saw. I had shot out past her entirely. It had almost missed the chair, as well. Most of my load was on the floor beyond it.

While I was now cooling down, she was still in the grip of her sexual tensions and we both knew what that meant for me.

Chapter Six

Strokes

Without a word, she looked directly at my lubricant covered (and now flagging) erection. She made ready to stroke it with her right hand while she still imprisoned it with her left.

Staring at my erection, her right hand traveled firmly up the base of my still sensitive unit and up over the head. I jerked forward and cried out but she neither looked up nor acknowledged my pain.

Then her right hand let go only to move quickly back to the base of my firmly and cruelly imprisoned cock. Again her knowing hand traveled up the shaft. I cried out through the gag and begged her to stop. All control had fled now and I was as a wild and tormented animal, thrashing helplessly about.

Up, up over the head again for yet another painful journey. I shrieked and she laughed, almost to herself.

She began to pick up the pace a bit. Her hand moved faster over my cock and she left less time between strokes for me to recover. The effect for me was more painful torment and I jerked about even more spasmodically. With each cruel caress, I shrieked (but I did not use the safe word).

I pulled wildly and helplessly as she tormented me. I had figured she might have given me ten strokes or so. Frankly, I didn't know how many she was going to give me and I was unable to do anything about it anyway. All I could do was endure her torment (if I ever wanted her to play again).

Suddenly, her left hand let go of my cock and shot under her dress. It was obvious what she was doing there but her right hand never ceased or even slowed in its relentless and painful task.

As she masturbated, she tormented me. Her eyes never left my cock and my cries must have seemed like music to her ears. After a couple of minutes, she moaned softly and jerked spasmodically, as she came. Her hand stopped moving and then, she let go entirely.

She looked up at me and said softly, "I suppose you think this lets you off the hook?"

Standing up quickly, she wiped her hands off with the cloth which had lain unused, on the coffee table. It was at this point that she picked up the thing I could not see off of the coffee table and she walked up behind me.

In that soft whispering voice of hers, she menacingly stated "I'm going to untie you now. I'll give you a few moments to recover. You can use you tongue while we wait for the next erection. If you haven't got it up by then...Well, you remember what you told me about how to stimulate a man's prostate. I can assure you, I remember."

Standing behind me, she breathed softly in my left ear and slowly lowered the phallus shaped battery powered object down over my right shoulder until it was right in front of my shocked face.

My guts to water with her next soft whisper into my ear, "If you aren't hard when I want you that way; I have a vibrator that your ass will love!"

12