A Tiger's Prey

Story Info
Being distracted leads to punishment from her Dom.
1.4k words
4.52
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is my first erotica story ever, constructive criticism welcomed but please keep it nice. This is a very personal thing for me to be doing. :) *

*****

You toss me down on the bed and kneel over me possessively, a tiger with it's freshly captured prey. A fey light gleams in your eyes and my breath catches in my throat. I know not what you plan for us but this night undoubtedly holds the promise of pleasure (and pain) which will leave me breathless, perspiring, exhausted and satisfied beyond measure. I close my eyes and feel a shiver of anticipation wrack my body. However, you abruptly snap me back to the present as I feel fingers encircle my neck, not harsh yet but insistent enough to re-affirm your position as my Master, my Dominant, my Sir and currently my source of boundless pleasure.

My lips part as I pant a little and struggle for breath, not so much from the pressure from your strong hand on my neck as from my wanton arousal. Our eyes lock for a long moment and I feel the weight of the day's troubles lift, knowing that for now I exist in another sphere, removed from normal existence. On your part a victorious grin of pure satisfaction allows itself to form. You remove your hand and sit back against the pillows, observing me as I mourn the absence of your touch. Feeling a little lost after your sudden disengagement I sit up a little dazed and wait for your command.

"I need you naked little slut!"

The words go directly to my core and I tremble in my haste to obey, stripping the last vestiges of my clothing from my body immediately before turning my gaze back to you expectantly. Clit throbbing almost painfully, wetness beginning to course a path down my thighs.

"Good girl", you nod approvingly and crook your finger to beckon me to crawl to your side. Grip my hair in one hand and slip the other between my legs to graze my pussy lips and test my wetness. Your mouth presses onto my in a brief kiss so firm it's almost a punishment.

"But kitten" you continue, with a slightly menacing tone to your voice, "you seem to have forgotten something."

My brow furrows questioningly, worried that I've displeased you so soon.

You gentle a little at my anguish. "Your manners kitten, what happened to acknowledging your Master? When I give you an order I expect to hear a 'Yes Sir' understood."

"Yes Sir! I understand, I'm sorry!" I garble.

A chuckle, from you. "Good girl! No harm done!"

I relax and let my body sag against yours so I'm surprised to hear your next words.

"But of course my sweet slut... I cannot let this go completely unpunished..."

I swallow nervously, suddenly feeling anxious as I recognise the wicked glint in your eyes. You softly trace your fingers round my lips and insert your index finger into my mouth, letting me suckle it gently while I gaze up at you imploringly.

"Oh yes princess! But don't worry, I have a suspicion you might even enjoy it a little bit. Especially because you are such a naughty little girl." Your tone suddenly changes to one of firm command. "UP!"

I scramble to obey, hastily choking out a frantic "Yes Sir!"

Again you smirk, doubtless, at my attempts to mitigate the forthcoming punishment. Staying seated on the bed you direct me to bend over the nearby desk, place my arms in front of me and part my legs. You delay for a few moments, enjoying the sight of your expectant and nervous submissive prone in front of you. Then you approach me, eyes traversing my body, ready to make a meal out of your prey. Gripping my inner thighs painfully with your hands and forcing my legs further apart you lean over me, positioning me as you want. Back arched with ass raised and presented to you, completely vulnerable. I wince pleasurably as the cold air hits my dripping and heated core.

You swiftly drive two fingers deep within me, I squeal and writhe at this unheralded invasion. My body not yet primed to accept you comfortably, it hurts a little despite my wetness. Unheeding of my reflexive resistance you continue to leisurely piston your fingers within me. One hand firmly holding me in place, resisting my attempts to evade your overwhelming intrusion, ignoring the moans and whimpers you elicit from my gritted teeth.

As suddenly as it began you remove your fingers and I hear that menacing tone again.

"Did I say you could move little slut?"

I inwardly groan, knowing that I've inadvertently increased whatever punishment you will mete out. Mouth too dry from nerves and anticipation I shake my head in response, only to receive a swift slap across my right buttock followed by you sinking your fingertips into the soft flesh there and gripping hard as you pause and sigh before you act.

"What. Did I. Say. About. Manners. Kitten?"

Every word is punctuated with a strike to my ass, alternating between left and right and you finish by pressing your crotch hard against my already reddening skin. You rub yourself against me, roughly chafing my skin whilst allowing me to feel you against me rock hard.

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!" My voice trembles and breaks as it comes out, I know I'm in serious trouble now and curse myself for not paying more attention. I'm clearly still too distracted from our playtime together. Letting my brain wander to events and stresses of the past week. Cognizant of this you frown in irritation.

"Let's do something to focus your mind hmm? You need to remember that you are MY plaything right now." A flurry of randomly placed, stinging slaps accompany your words.

"I'm so sorry Sir!" I mumble weakly. Trying desperately to make it up to you and stop this very real pain. Which nonetheless manages to make my arousal peak even more in a mind-boggling yet beautiful contradiction.

Straightening yourself and moving away you order me to remain as I am, bent at the waist over my desk, and not to look back. I hear you rummaging around behind me as you search for whatever items you will use on me, followed by a triumphant exclamation as you find them.

Returning to me, before I know quite what is happening you've bound one of my legs tight to the leg of the table, you move to the other and then encircle my waist with another soft tie and attach that to the table as well. I am now almost incapable of movement.

You place my hands flat on the table in front of me. Whispering in my ear.

"Keep them there little Kitten or you'll be in more trouble than you are already!"

Stepping back you admire your handiwork, me naked and bound with a slightly colouring behind, completely at your mercy. My respite is brief as once again your fingers are inside me, working me hard, thrusting against my most sensitive areas. Simultaneously you swing your arm and bring your wide palm crashing down on my ass, thighs and hips. I'm squealing and moaning again as I feel overwhelmed by your assault on my body. Unable to move I am completely defenceless, only capable of pressing my hands against the surface and curling my fingers against the hard wood.

I can't count for how long this goes on for, the world seems to narrow to this moment, the air filled with gasps and screams of my passion and occasional grunt or growl from you. Just as I feel like I'm about to reach my limit you cease your bittersweet torment and relax your hands, gently caressing the blazing skin you so recently assailed, murmuring reassurance as you let me relax.

"Good girl, well done. You did so well for Sir." I burgeon at the combination of this praise and the sweet sensations of your now gentle fingers tracing my body. Once again I allow myself to un-tense my muscles. Feeling secure and centred under your touch.

You release my binds and pull me round for a deep, tender kiss. Your hands around my waist and my arms on your chest to ensure I don't fall on my now unsteady legs.

You've done so well for me princess" I grin weakly at the praise. You continue "Now it's time to pick up where we left off". Once again your hand is tangled tightly in my hair and you half-drag, half-carry my unsteady form to the bed.