A Tight Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
The story takes a much darker turn.
1.6k words
3.79
33.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called round to Sam's house and rang the doorbell and waited, to my surprise Jennifer answered the door looking very serious and invited me in. I followed her to the living room and sat on the sofa.

I couldn't help myself staring at her stunning legs clad in the most gorgeous sheer tan tights as she crossed her legs but I was concerned about the serious look on her face and the tension in the air.

She told me that it was her who text me to ask me to come round using Sam's phone and that she was very concerned about my "relationship" with her son. I asked her what was wrong and, although starting to panic I tried to sound calm and innocent.

Jennifer explained that she was concerned that Sam and I had spent a lot of time together lately and, whilst she was initially happy that Sam had made a friend, she had become suspicious as to the nature of our friendship. I began to explain that we were just friends who enjoyed each others company when Jennifer produced a shoe box which caused my heart to do a back flip. She opened the box revealing several pairs of her tights, most of them with visible semen stains and then took out a digital camera.

She moved to sit next to me, turned the camera on and asked me if I could explain the pictures. I watched in horror as she cycled through pictures of Sam and I masturbating in her tights, pictures of us sucking each other and even a short video of me fucking Sam. As she flicked through the pictures my panic level rose but also my cock started to stir in my tights concealed beneath my jeans.

Jennifer's calm and professional manner was starting to slip as each picture passed, her tone had changed from concerned to angry and she began demanding to know why I had forced her son to carry out these depraved acts. I tried to reason with her and explain that neither of us had forced anyone and that the "depraved" acts as she called them were carried out by two consenting adults for our mutual pleasure. This only served to increase her anger level to the point where she was shouting at me despite sitting in close proximity, she screamed at me that I was never to see her son again and that she would be interested to know what my wife thought of the pictures.

I placed a hand on her silky thigh as I tried to calm and reason with her and she pushed my hand away, then something that had never happened before just came over me, I pushed my hand up her skirt and tried to kiss her. She reacted as you would expect, pushing me away screaming at me, incandescent with rage.

I stood up and pushed her back onto the sofa, unbuckling my belt I told her that she was a cock teasing slut and she was about to get what she deserved, I pushed my jeans down revealing my hard cock straining against my sheer nylon tights. Jennifer's rage had turned to fear and she tried to push past me and get away, I grabbed her and forced her onto her knees. Holding her head close to my cock I told her that if she sucked me like a good slut that I wouldn't rape her.

I moved closer, holding my cock next to her lips as she reluctantly opened her mouth and I grabbed her head, forcing my cock deep into her throat and making her gag as I thrust backwards and forwards with her gagging on every thrust until, with all the excitement, my cock exploded into her mouth. As she felt the cum hit the back of her throat she pushed away leaving my hot semen dribbling down her mouth as my cock continued to pulse shooting the hot sticky mess over her face.

I grabbed her and dragged her up to the bedroom, throwing her onto the bed I ripped open her tights, forcing myself in between her legs, pulling her knickers to one side as I roughly fingered her, my cock growing harder and harder again. I moved myself closer, positioned my cock next to her pussy, moving the tip in a little as she squirmed and screamed, then with one thrust entered her. She stopped screaming for a second and took a sharp intake of breath as the first thrust penetrated her. I held her down, pumping her harder and harder, her screams dying away as the resignation of what was happening and her being powerless to prevent it dawned on her. After what seemed an age of pumping, I could feel her pussy was too loose and as I had already cum once I needed something tighter.

I pulled my cock out and grabbed her, turning her over and pushing her face into the pillow as I moved my cock towards her anus, as I forced my sticky cock into her tight hole she cried out in pain, I forced it in deeper and began thrusting again, my balls slapping against her cheeks as I did so. I could feel my orgasm building as I raped her tight hole harder and harder until I exploded once again, my hot sticky semen dribbled out the sides of her anus as I pulled my cock out and lay there, looking at Jennifer, tights ripped and covered in semen.

I threw some new tights at her and told her to shower and clean herself up before my Sam came home. A voice behind me told me that I was too late, Sam was standing there, staring at his semen covered mother lying on the bed, he silently walked towards me as Jennifer begged him to call the police. Sam looked at me and smiled, he asked me why I couldn't have waited for him to come home. Eyes wide, Jennifer digested what Sam had just said.

Sam's hand slid up my thigh and onto my cock as he slowly jerked me, "I hope he's still got some life in him" he smiled at me. We kissed deeply and then I dropped to my knees, unbuckling his jeans and pulling out his nice 8" hard cock. I began to suck him hard as he rested his hands on my head. I grabbed Jennifer and pushed her towards Sam's hard cock, forcing her to suck her sons large tool. Sam grabbed her head, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth until he moaned in pleasure as his cock jerked in her mouth, streaming hot semen flooded into Jennifer's throat as she swallowed as much as she could before I took over, cleaning Sam's softening member.

Sam stripped, put on a pair of sheer tan tights and told Jennifer to take her ripped tights and knickers off. I gave her a fresh pair of black tights and told her to put them on. Sam pushed Jennifer onto the bed, calling her a teasing slut, swearing at her and telling her it was all her fault as he grabbed her face and pulled it towards his nylon covered cock, shouting at Jennifer to suck him as I positioned myself behind her. I slapped her nylon clad arse as she refused to suck, then threatened to rape her arse again if she didn't.

She reluctantly opened her mouth and began sucking Sam's nylon covered cock as he pulled her face firmly against his groin, rocking gently against her face. Sam ripped open his tights, exposing his large young cock to Jennifer's mouth. Holding her head firmly he forced his cock deep inside her throat.

Still behind her I ripped her tights open again and pushed my finger into her tight hole. I pushed my nylon covered cock against her arse, the friction of the nylon over my cock as it entered her tight hole felt amazing to me but the pain for Jennifer caused her to moan, albeit muffled by Sam's cock. I continued to push my nylon clad cock inside her and began to rock gently, moving in and out of her tight arse.

We moved her onto her back as I pulled my cock over the top of my tights and pushed my cock inside Jennifer's pussy as Sam held her wrists, pinning her to the bed as my thrusts became harder and faster. Sam could see me approaching orgasm and told me not to cum inside Jennifer, so I pulled out just in time so Sam could take me in his mouth. I shot my load deep inside his throat, making him gag slightly I filled the back of his throat.

Sam moved himself between his mother's legs and I held her wrists down as he forced his large young cock deep inside her. Jennifer closed her eyes and prayed for it to be over soon as Sam began raping her hard and deep.

Jennifer's resistance now broken, Sam rolled over and pulled her on top of him, his cock remaining deep inside her used pussy. I forced my cock deep into her tight anus again and began fucking her hard as Sam pulled her down onto his cock.

Sam and I continued to pump Jennifer's two holes, our passion built and the pace and intensity picked up until we both climaxed almost at the same time, filling Jennifer once more.

We collapsed on the bed and admired the sticky mess of Jennifer, thinking to ourselves of what we could do next...