A Tight Little Family

Story Info
My wife, her sister and my niece.
8.6k words
4.42
231.1k
76
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

My mom and dad left me a rather big house as part of their estate. It is a huge place with five bedrooms with private baths off three of them with a common bath to be shared by the occupants of the remaining two. They had passed away a couple of years earlier and I was the youngest of their five children. My siblings were all scattered around the country and it was my wife Amy, and I who cared for them for a good few years prior to their deaths. They obviously felt that my wife and I were more deserving of the mansion than any of them and said so in their will.

My wife and I loved the place but it was hell to heat, cool and keep clean. I had hired some help for my wife to take care of the inside of it and a gardener to tend to the grounds but it still cost a fortune in heat and air conditioning bills. Selling the place was a frequent subject of conversation with us but we loved the place so much we couldn't bear to part with it.

We had hoped to fill it with our own kids but my wife developed some type of female problem that prevented her from ever bearing children. It was even more serious than that in that she couldn't even stand the pain of intercourse. My cock is a little on the large side so all she could do was give me great blowjobs while I was able to use my tongue on her.

A few years earlier Amy's two sisters and their husbands moved to the town next to ours so we saw a lot of each other. Jeannie, her middle sister, had lost her husband a couple of years earlier and didn't take his loss very well. Martha, her older sister, is by far the prettiest of the three sisters but that's what is referred to as Beauty in a Bottle. She must spend a fortune on make up. Amy is much closer to Jeannie than Martha and that no doubt is caused by the age difference between her and Martha.

We got a phone call from Jeannie late one afternoon inviting us to dinner at the place of our choosing. WOW, now that's an offer we couldn't turn down.

Amy and I picked an Italian place that we love and the dinner was magnificent. After the waiter cleared our plates Jeannie said that the reason for her largess was that she had something to discuss with us and knew we would be easier to get along with if our stomachs were full.

She started with, "Guys, I am having a terrible time trying to keep up with the house my husband left me. If it's not one thing it is another. It isn't a financial problem at all but it's the maintenance of the place that's killing me. I can't go on like this."

I responded with, " Well honey, what are you suggesting? It does sound as if you have a plan in mind."

"Well, I think it would be great if I could sell my place and move into one of your spare bedrooms with you guys. With the investments my husband left me and what I'll get from selling my house I should be what they call 'very well off' so I'll be more than willing and able to more than cover any increase in your costs."

Amy went ballistic, "Heck Jeannie, we'd love to have you living with us, wouldn't we Bill?"

What the hell was I going to say other than, "sure, that would be great."

Things went along fine for the next couple of months. We moved the bedroom set we had in the larger of the four unused bedrooms and put that stuff up in the attic to make room for Jeannie's own bedroom set. It really was nice having her around. She is a great cook and that is an area Amy needs a lot of help with.

One night Amy and I were lying in bed just talking when she said,

"Bill, Jeannie asked me something and I didn't want to give her an answer without talking to you about it. It pertains to you so here goes."

"She said that she hasn't had sex since her husband died years ago and she is missing it a lot. She wondered if I would mind if her and you could do it every now and then. I thought you wouldn't mind but I wanted to make sure before I answered her."

"Well, that wasn't something I was ever thinking about but let me give it some thought before I give you a quick answer."

A few days later I said I was ready with an answer but it would have to be in front of both of them. Amy gave me a queer look and said she would get us sitting down with Jeanie after dinner that night.

Sure enough Amy was clearing the table and said in a somewhat quivering voice, "Jeannie, I talked to Bill about the question you asked me the other day about you and him having sex and he wanted to think about it before giving me an answer. This morning he said he was ready to answer me but wanted to do it in front of both of us so why don't we go in the living room and hear him out?"

"Great, I can't wait to hear what he has to say." Jeannie replied.

We all grabbed chairs and I started with. "Girls, you will have to agree that it is a rather unusual request and it would have been easy as hell to give you a positive answer. After all Jeannie, you are a good-looking gal and as you know, Amy and I can't have intercourse but that is only part of the problem. I feel certain that perhaps not initially but certainly after a few times when she is lying in her bed and listening to us in your bed jealousy would rear its ugly head and that would bother her more than I could ever allow. So, here is my answer. Yes, I'll have sex with you as often as you would like but you would have to agree to have sex with Amy just as often."

They both looked at me with huge questioning looks and Amy asked, "What in the world do you mean Bill?"

"Well, I'll agree to have sex with Jeannie if she will agree to use her mouth on you Amy. In other words she will have to agree to perform oral sex on you as often as I have sex with her. Whether or not you want to reciprocate with her is up to you."

You could have heard the gasps two or three houses away.

Amy started with, "Where in the world did you come up with that ridiculous idea?"

"It was the only way I could think of that would prevent you being jealous about me having my cock in your sister. I don't care what you say now about that never bothering you for I know it will in time and I don't want to face that problem. I love you too much Amy."

Jeannie jumped in with, "Amy, his idea isn't that bad. After all, you and I are very close and I think that each of us would love to be able to make the other one happy and if that takes burying my face in your crotch so be it. I've never done anything like that before but it's a price I am more that willing to pay."

"Geez, Jeannie, if you are OK with it I guess I am too."

I jumped in and suggested, "Look when it is time to go to bed tonight we can all go up to our bedrooms and get showered up for the night. Jeannie, I'll come down to your room and we'll see where it goes from there."'

Amy gave what appeared to be an enthusiastic nod so I had to believe we were going to be OK. I gave her a big squeeze and whispered, "Honey, it's not too late to change your mind but if you are going to do it, it had better be fast."

She whispered back to me, "Bill, I am perfectly all right with all of this. Jeannie has been suffering without sex for far to long and I am sort of excited about having her give me some pleasure with her mouth."

I went up and showered and shaved and pulled on a terry cloth robe and moved down to the end of the hall where Jeannie's room was. I knocked ever so softly and then opened the door and moved in. She was sitting at a make -up table and I came up behind her and put a hand on each of her shoulders. She looked at me through the mirror in front of her and slid her hands up to rest on top of mine. I nudged her around and she stood to meet me. She had the flimsiest nightgown I had ever seen and she was so aroused her nipples were standing at attention. I leaned down to give her a kiss and let one hand slide down to cup a breast. Whew, she had much larger tits than Amy. She let a hand slide down to my waist and then further until it was wrapped around my now stiff cock.

"Oh my God, you are much larger than my husband was. I hope I can take it in without any trouble."

"I'll go very slowly honey. It'll be fine."

As I was saying that I walked her to her bed and gently pushed her back so that she was sitting on the edge of it. My robe had slipped open and my cock was aimed right at her mouth. It didn't take her long before she had her lips wrapped around it and her hand was lightly caressing my balls. Mmmmm. She'll have me exploding before my cock gets anywhere near her pussy.

I let my robe fall from my shoulders and reached down to loosen her nightgown and then pulled it gently off her.

She let herself fall back on the bed and I followed her down. I was holding myself off of by resting myself on one elbow while my other hand slid up and down over a breast and then slid down between her legs and pried her pussy lips apart so my fingers would have an easy access going in for her clit. That started her moans. The deeper my fingers got the louder her moans became and the faster she was throwing her hair from side to side and burying her face against my stomach. Enough of this. It was time for the main event.

"Jeannie, slide all the way up o the bed and I'll follow you up."

By the time she had got up further on the bed I was right there with her and soon slid over so I was almost on top of her. She looked up at me and pulled my face to hers and locked her lips tightly against mine as she whimpered,

"Bill, fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Not yet honey but soon." I said as I moved my mouth down to take a nipple gently between my lips. I then let my tongue flick back and forth and around the hardening bud and moved a hand down to let some fingers slip in and out of her hot wet pussy. She was throwing her hips from side to side and moaning even louder than she was earlier. I moved my mouth from her breast and let my tongue lightly lick her chest from under her breast down to the lips of her pussy. I stopped at her navel and spent some time letting my tongue fuck it while my hand was down in her crotch.

I then moved up and positioned the head of my cock in front of her now wet pussy and slid it in an inch or so. When she felt that she pulled our faces even tighter together. I was frightened she was going to split our lips with this kind of kiss and I pushed in a bit further so I then had about half of me in her. I gave one more thrust and my balls were slapping against the cheeks of her ass and she let out a moan I thought might bring Amy on the run.

"Oh my God. I never thought you would get that monster in me without splitting me wide open." She sputtered.

I began a slow easy thrusting and she threw her legs up behind my back pulling me into her as far as she could get me. I had my elbows resting on the mattress holding my weight off her as I thrust harder and harder. I then let put my arms under her thighs lifting them and her ass off the mattress while I drove my cock in harder and as deep as it could possibly go. A few minutes of hard thrusting were all either of us could take before having humongous orgasms.

Her kisses were deeper and tighter as she came down from her orgasmic high until she was able to relax and say, "Bill, that was the best sex I ever had and I never thought I would live to say those words."

We lay there letting our heart rates come back down to normal and just letting our lips lightly caress those of the other one. Never mind her, I had forgotten how great good sex could be.

"Jeannie, how are you going to feel when I get up and go back to Amy's bed?"

"No problem, I just had the best piece of ass I ever had and it was her husband who gave it to me. I'm more than content and am happy to pay the price."

"How do you think you are going to do eating her pussy?" I asked quietly.

"Well, we'll soon find out won't we?" as she moved to get up from the bed.

We both headed to the master bedroom for her to do her thing on Amy's pussy. I was going to watch it if they would let me.

We entered the bedroom to find Amy sitting up in bed with a book in her hand. She is a voracious reader but I never dreamed she could read while all of this was going on. She had a huge smile on her face as she asked Jeannie,

"Well, did he give you what you wanted? Was he able to satisfy your longing?"

"Oh my God Amy, it was wonderful and I want to thank you for letting it happen. I'm ready to do my part of he bargain."

Jeannie was still naked but Amy had a nightgown on. I motioned for her to take it off which she did and then there they were, two sisters bare ass naked and ready for some serious pussy eating.

Jeannie went over to the bed and sat at the side letting one hand trail up Amy's leg stopping ever so briefly at the lips of her pussy. Amy just gasped but I could see that she moved her crotch over closer to Jeannie's side and sort of threw her hips at her hand.

Jeannie then lowered her face to Amy's pussy lips and she separated them with one hand while her other one was busy searching out her clit. When she found it and began moving her fingers around it Amy flipped out.

"Oh God Jeannie, don't stop. That turns me on big time."

Jeannie did stop using her fingers on the clit and replaced them with her mouth. It looked to me as if her face was completely buried in Amy's pussy and I could see that there was a lot of motion going on in the area of her mouth. Her tongue must have been massaging Amy's clit and it was driving Amy over the top.

She then moved her whole body so that it was lying face down between Amy's legs while her arms were up on the top of Amy's thighs as her fingers were holding her pussy lips open and her face was doing some serious motion in the pussy that she was facing.

Damn, watching this gave me a huge hard on. I knew I had just unloaded a gallon of my juices in Jeannie's pussy but seeing this going on in front of me was really turning me on. I went up and knelt on the side of the bed with my cock inches from Amy's mouth. She opened her eyes and when she saw what was facing her opened her mouth and took as much of me in as she could. I let her suck on me for a few minutes and then pulled out of her and moved down on the bed so I was kneeling between Jeannie's legs. I reached down and lifted her hips up at me and rammed my cock all the way in in one hard thrust.

You would have thought Jeannie had been shot. She pulled her mouth away from Amy's pussy and screamed,

"You are going to split me open doing that."

I responded with, "Just shut the hell up and get back to eating pussy while I give your pussy another treatment with my cock." As I was saying this I pulled her ass up in the air so she was kneeling on the bed with her face back in Amy's pussy while I was fucking her deep and hard.

Amy was the first to let go. "Jeannie, I'm going to explode. Don't stop, Please don't stop."

I kept right on pounding away in Jeannie's pussy and the two of us let go with another orgasm a minute or so after Amy's.

The three of us just collapsed on the king-sized bed and our breathing sounded like a steam locomotive belching out its steam. Whew, that was some sex.

I got up and went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of wine, an opener and some glasses. I then went back up to the bedside and we all had a taste of the bubbly.

Amy was the first to speak saying, "I never knew sex like this could be so good. I never had a woman do that to me before."

Jeannie jumped in with, "Don't even think I have done this before to another woman for I hadn't." I could let that go so I just had to say, "And I never put my cock in such a big wet hole before. Hell I thought I was in a tunnel." Instead of getting angry at my poor attempt at humor Jeannie got laughing so hard at that she had to jump out of the bed and run to the toilet before she wet the bed.

Things went on like this for months. Jeannie began to love it when I lay on my back and let her straddle me and then lower herself down and let her pussy envelop my cock. I would fondle her breasts as she was doing that and that turned her on more than I would have imagined.

A month after that first time Amy thought she would like to try eating Jeannie's pussy and she did a great job. It wasn't at all unusual for me to come home and find the two them entwined in each others arms and legs. It was almost as if they invented the 69 position.

One afternoon I could hear them going at it as I came in the front door after work. I stripped down and quietly went up to the master bedroom to see that Amy was on her back with Jeannie's face buried in her pussy. She was up on her hands and knees and that is exaclty what I was hoping for. I grabbed a tube of KY jelly I had tried to use on Amy once before out of a bedside table and then smeared a huge glob of it up and down my cock and then went over to the bed. They hadn't heard me come in so my presence was a big surprise.

"Keep your hips up in the air like that Jeannie. I am going to fuck you while you are giving Amy some fun." Little did she know it wasn't her pussy I was going to fuck.

I held her hip with one hand as I was positioning my cock in front of the pretty red bud of her asshole. In one smooth motion I put the head of it against the bud and then in slipped it in a few inches. She screamed bloody murder.

"Take that out of me. You are hurting me a lot." She screamed as she tried to toss her ass to get away from me.

I pressed a little harder and then held her down with both hands as I was getting ready go in all the way. "Hush honey and hold on."

With that I rammed my cock in to the hilt and she really screamed. I was holding her down with my arms and my weight as I began to pound away at her tight little asshole. Damn, it felt terrific .... for me.

She was screaming, crying and tossing her hips around as much as she could while I was pounding away. It didn't take me long before I was filling that lovely little ass with a huge orgasm.

I slipped out of her and she just lay there sobbing away.

"Hope that didn't hurt you too much Jeannie but your ass looked so inviting I just had to go for it."

"You bastard, you hurt me." She shrieked.

Amy just lay there not knowing which side to take. She loved having her sister as a sex mate and didn't want to do or say anything that would jeopardize that but she also loved me and didn't want to upset me so she just lay there quietly.

I leaned forward and lay alongside of Jeannie and lightly ran my hand over her back and then moved so my face was down next to hers. I lightly kissed the back of her neck and then slid my lips around to be able to at least kiss her cheeks. That seemed to quieten her and she turned to have her lips facing mine and she kissed me but pulled away to say.

"Bill, promise me you will never do that again. It hurts more than I can begin to describe. Isn't my pussy enough for you?"

I felt like the shit I was, "Yes honey, your pussy is more than enough for me. I will never do that again without an invitation from you."

"That you will never get so the matter is settled." She answered.

The next night Amy started rubbing her hands up and down my cock as well as fondling my balls until she had me harder than a steel rod. She then lowered her mouth and took the head of my cock in her mouth without wasting any time. Apparently she is going to be more aggressive in sucking me off than she has been in the past. It must be that she has seen Jeannie doing it to me and is going to try to imitate her technique. Wow, she already has more of me in hr mouth than she ever has in all of the years she has been giving me blowjobs. It looks as if she is trying to breathe around my shaft allowing her to take more of me in without suffocating. She has learned well; her chin is touching my pubic hair on every one of her downward thrusts. Whew, I am going to fill her mouth with my juices and can only hope she'll be able to swallow them down.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers