A Tight Little Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers

We all assumed our positions without delay. Leah went a little crazy fucking my cock and it didn't take her long before she was moaning with her orgasm. When I knew she was finished I told her to lift herself off me for her mother was going to take her place and I was going to eat Amy's pussy for a while. That went on for another few minutes and Amy exploded with what sounded like a huge orgasm. I moved away from Amy's pussy and lifted Jeannie up and put her on the bed as I rolled off and was kneeling on the bed.

"Jeannie, get up on your knees. I am going to fuck you that way"

She remembered another time I had her do that and she damn sure didn't want my cock anywhere near her ass again so she was a little slow assuming the position. As soon as she was up I moved behind her and with one firm thrust went in all the way to the hilt. Her gasp was earth shattering. I was thrusting slowly and looked over at Leah and saw that her fingers were playing with her pussy and told her to move over and under her mom's mouth for her mother wanted to eat her pussy. They both shouted that that wasn't going to happen and for me to just keep fucking the way I was.

"OK then, Amy how about coming over here and giving Leah some pleasure?"

Amy just gave me a huge questioning look and asked sheepishly, "Are you serious Bill?"

"Sure, she needs a good pussy licking right about now don't you honey?"

Leah just looked at me and I reached over and pulled at her to get her near Amy's mouth and then I gave another push and she was right there. Amy took over from there. It didn't take her very long before she had her fingers deep in Leah's pussy with her tongue fighting for its own space. Leah's eyes opened wide and her hips began to swing from side to side as the excitement rose in her crotch. Amy was swishing her mouth from side to side the same way I do to her and that was all it took. Leah started to moan about the same time her mother did and I swear they both exploded at the same time.

Well, that was the one and only completely round robin of sex we ever had. From then on I had sex with Leah or Jeannie on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday with the other one on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Friday was reserved for Amy. Damn I was one busy Casanova. There were some mornings I was so dragged out I could barely stand. My poor cock was getting worn out.

The sexual rotation I just described went on until the babies arrived and I then took a two-week vacation from it all without telling any of them where I went.

Whew, it was peaceful and I truly needed the rest. When I returned home I thought they were going to smother me with kisses. Amy was crying her eyes out figuring I had left for good and when I told them all I was back for good but that we were going to have a more casual sexual schedule they all felt a lot better.

The babies were good looking gorgeous and everyone said they looked like twins. I wonder why!!!!

I'll keep you posted unless one of the girls has another bambino and then I am running for the hills even though we still have one more spare bedroom.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers