A Tights Fantasy: Annabel & Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaahh...no no...NO!"

"Yes, come on bitch!" Annabel scowled, thrusting harder.

"OHHHH FFUCKIN HELL!" the blonde screamed as she felt her insides spasm, her head swimming as the inevitable edged ever closer.

Annabel continued her relentless onslaught, the whimpers and pleas of her boss spurring her on. Unable to hold on any longer, Diane threw her head back and screamed as the orgasm tore through her, her body bucking and writhing under her jubilant opponent.

"Yes, I got you...I got you!" the brunette shrieked as a torrent of warm cum surged from Diane's pussy and splashed out on to the mattress. Rolling the sobbing blonde off the bed and on to the floor, Annabel sat on the edge of the bed, smiling down at her.

"Had enough?"

"Yes," Diane groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Am I the winner?"

"Yes yes...you win."

"Oh good," purred Annabel, smiling mischievously.

Gently smoothing her feet over Diane's breasts, she then moved up to her face.

"Kiss them, kiss my feet."

Obeying instantly, Diane softly kissed the nylon covered soles as they moved back and forth over her lips. Suddenly Annabel pushed her toes into her mouth.

"Suck them!" the brunette demanded.

Groaning wantonly, Diane tore the nylon away and sucked eagerly at the blue painted toe nails, sending shockwaves through Annabel.

"That's it...come on suck them, loser!" she gasped, slipping her hand down the front of her tights and stroking her throbbing clit as she watched her boss suck and lick between each toe. Plunging two fingers deep into her dripping snatch, she gave out a howl of pleasure as a powerful orgasm racked her body, wave after wave breaking over her as Diane continued to kiss and suck her feet. With one final ecstatic groan, she fell back on the bed, a relaxed smile spreading across her face.

"Can I get up now?" asked Diane softly, snapping Annabel out of her dream-like state.

"Oh sorry Di, yes of course you can."

Lying down on the bed next to Annabel, Diane gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Well, I was right wasn't I? It was fun wasn't it?"

"Ohhh God yes," Annabel purred, "sorry if I came across a bit strong, I got a bit lost in the moment, calling you those things."

"That's okay Annie, just don't try it at work," the blonde smirked.

"Okay."

"Do you mind if I have a shower?"

"No of course not, but don't have one just yet, lie here with me for a while," Annabel whispered, pulling her friend close.

"Okay."

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

12