A Time & A Place

Story Info
Her master returns.
1.3k words
4.02
15.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the weathermen had been calling for it all day, when the thunderstorm erupted over the city she found herself surprised. The air, at first thick with humidity and hot even for July, was now filled with the cascading rain. Warm drops of water pelted her, soaking through the thin material of her patterned sundress and causing it to cling to the luscious slopes and planes of her body.

Within minutes of the downpour's beginning, the busy sidewalk traffic had cleared and she found herself nearly alone, a bag from the Galleria in each hand and not an umbrella to be had. Standing there, it was almost like being in her shower at home, the water, almost as warm. The coal grey clouds that had swept in so quickly, blocking the sun and throwing the midday city into wet darkness was like having your curtains closed at sunrise; there was light but you could not see where from. A jagged arc of lightning danced on the horizon followed by a rumbling boom which reminded her that she was outside and that her car was still a few blocks away.

Kicking off her wedge sandals---also new--- she picked them up with one hand and barefoot began quickly walking toward her car.

Perhaps, with all this preoccupation, it was understandable why she never noticed the man behind her, standing still and silent his eyes bright and fixed on her as if in blinking he ran the risk of losing sight of her forever. He had stopped when she had, and now that she was moving once again, he followed quietly, his longer stride easily keeping pace with hers...

Smiling broadly as she got to the side of her car, the last left in the small parking lot, she reflexively reached for her purse and the keys they held. As the echo of another bolt of lightning rolled into the distance, the woman realized her hand was grasping empty space: her purse was not over her shoulder.

Immediately frantic she set both bags on the pavement and sifted through all the folds of new clothing, hoping that she had put her purse there to carry it more easily.

No luck.

The rain suddenly seemed to increase in volume then as she cursed under her breath and knelt trying to figure out how she'd managed to remember to bring her bags but forgotten her purse. The falling water had made her skin slick while her dress clung heavily to every line.

She found that in the midst of this distress she was oddly happy that no one was around to help. If they had been, they would have been treated to the sight of her sloping breasts capped by her thick, plum-colored nipples straining against her soaked and now nearly sheer dress, breasts unencumbered on this sticky day by a bra.

The firm curve of her ass was hardly any more restrained, the cleft between her creamy ass cheeks defined by the barely there nothingness of the dental floss thin strands of a "Brazilian thong". Cursing again as she realized her precious cellular phone for use in emergencies was---like her wallet and keys---in her absent purse she was suddenly aware of footsteps behind her. Or, more accurately, of footsteps stopping behind her. She was not alone.

She spun around somewhat awkwardly, looking up through her strands of wet hair at the shadowy figure in front of her. All around the storm roared but somehow, at that moment, it seemed eerily silent to her. Slowly, she backed up against her car, rising to face him.

He continued to watch and she felt so naked and exposed under his unwavering stare, so much so that a blush radiated from her cheeks outward and down, across the creamy swells of her breasts and beyond.

"It never rains but it pours..." he said almost prophetically, his voice seeming to come from far away as she pulled herself suddenly upright.

"Yes, Sir," she agreed sheepishly, wondering how long she'd been watched.

"You are having...difficulty." Not a question, a statement.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, shifting slightly in place, the patter of rain on the hot pavement at last beginning to cool on her bare feet.

"While you need assistance, I have taught you that there is an order to things, a perfect time and a perfect place for everything. Do not worry after your purse or your shopping, this setting is for other... pursuits."

She looked up into his pale green eyes and in that moment understood everything that statement implied. Without hesitation she reached up and pulled first one then the other of the thin shoulder straps of her dress off and let the wet fabric slide to her feet, baring herself to His gaze.

Pausing for only a moment, he stepped in quickly, grabbing her and pulling her close, his arms flexing as he held her tightly, his hands gliding over her rain-kissed flesh groping her hungrily as his mouth found hers and his tongue invaded, their kiss more passionate than the storm that surrounded them.

Near breathless she groaned under his undeniable attack, surrendering to the one she had missed for so long and feared she might never see again. She could feel his mouth on the side of her neck now and could no longer deny herself the feel of his hot length, coiled in the crotch of his jeans and waiting like a patient python.

The hiss of the zipper being pulled down only urged him on and his kisses became more intense as her hands filled with the beautiful weight of his swelling cock. Pulling it out, his hot, light- chocolate shaft grew slick in the rain and made her all the more hungry for it while she stroked it, nursing it to full size. That never required much effort yet she gripped and she pulled anyway, feeling his pole flexing in her hands like they had never parted.

Pulling away from him, she eased back only to bend at the waist, mouth gaping as she swallowed first the round, bloated head of His dick and then lower, down along his throbbing brown pole, inches of him disappearing into her mouth and throat until at last her bottom lip pressed his sac. He groaned then, feeling her holding all of his length in her mouth, sucking hard and wet on him as though it were no more difficult than a lollipop.

Smiling, he took handfuls of her wet blond hair and began pumping in and out of her surrendered mouth, listening to her slurp noisily as she held onto his hips and allowed him to fuck her mouth like it was a second pussy. She gulped and gulped as he took her, there, in that open parking lot. First sucking him and then, afterward, a different kind of surrender laying across the wet hood of her car, face down, ass out, as he sent his tongue deep into her ass and his fist even deeper into her pussy.

Groaning she cried out in synch with the storm as the afternoon was lost in a series of wet, desperate, forceful couplings that set her on FIRE. It was when he'd wedged his dick deep inside her ass, fucking her in long, slow strokes as he clenched and spread her creamy asscheeks that she gave into emotions long pent up and began to beg.

Whispers at first, her words soon erupted into a feverish litany. Demands that He never leave her for so long again, that she was His for however long He wanted her and that was all she wanted; to be with Him, part of Him.

Bending forward as he bucked harder inside her velvet depths, reveling in the tightly flexing grip of her asshole, He kissed and bit along the center of her back, pressing her breasts flat against the hot-wet metal of the car as she continued begging for more of his throbbing dick...for more of his milky cum...for his eternal possession.

All these she begged for. All these she got. With an explosion of frothy white cum filling her hole, she whispered sweet thanks for these loving gifts, knowing that it would always be good now; it had all just been a matter of finding the right time and the right place...

To Be Continued...

---ONYX