A Time and a Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Cumming Over.
5.2k words
4.73
19.9k
9
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming Over

Having my hair done was just what the doctor ordered. My confidence was soaring with my new and improved look and couldn't wait to get on with my shopping experience; though confidence was never a problem when in fem.

It's not like I haven't been out in fem before it's just that I haven't been out in fem by myself before ...and found it to be exuberating.

As I stepped across the threshold from Zucchini's Salon into the mall I felt a huge smile form upon my face.

It was electrifying to walk through the mall as a young woman with Jessie who knew nothing of my real self.

I was in another world as I heard Jessie talk but barely paid attention.

I had an urge to window shop; and did occasionally until...

"Jessie..." I began.

"I see the beam in your eyes; let's go," she said.

"Thanks," I replied.

We stopped in at Beach Bikini Island to look around at swimwear. After grabbing a few that I liked I went to the dressing room and tried them on. Downstairs was perfect; I had a killer ass, but upstairs left a lot to be desired. With no boobs to show, I put the bikinis back on their respective hangers with no clue how to solve my dilemma.

I'll have to think about it!

I stepped out of the dressing room to hang the bikinis back on the rack.

"What, no skin show?" Jessie asked sarcastically with her arms folded.

"Time restraint; remember, you're on your break," I replied for obvious reasons.

"I would give up my break to see you in some bikinis," she sassed.

"What do you mean?" I ask giggling.

"Sasha, girls day, I didn't come in here to stare at the wall; show me something," she giggled.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking," I forgot how my sisters and I modeled for one another but I couldn't, not for her, for obvious reasons.

"Fine, I'm going to the restroom; I'll be right back in a minute then we'll head to Dippin' Dots," Jessie said as she strolled off to the back of the store.

"Okay," I said though I don't think she heard me.

"Did you find everything okay; can I help you with anything?" a sales woman asked.

I turned my head; it was Mary, my tenth grade platonic girlfriend. She was a virgin... and she wanted to stay that way at the time. All she would do was hold hands and kiss; sometimes more on date nights just as long as our clothes stayed on.

"My friend and I were in for just a quick visit; I'm not ready to buy today. Though I may be back later in the week for these if they're still available,"

"No problem," she replied with a bewildered look on her face.

"Are you okay?" was the only thing I could think of being in shock myself.

"Yes...I'm sorry...you just look like someone I use to know,"

"Well, they say we all have a twin somewhere," not knowing what else to say at this point.

"You're probably right," she said laughing.

"Well...have a good evening...Mary," I told her after I went out of my way to look at her employee name tag to throw off any notion that I knew her.

"Thank you, you too," she replied politely as she turned to help another customer.

Jessie returned from the restroom, "Did you get into any trouble while I was gone?"

"No,"

"I bet you're a lot of fun on a date," she said sarcastically.

I laughed...then she joined in.

"Are you ready for some Dippin' Dots?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied wanting to get the hell out of the bikini store before Mary had second thoughts.

That was a close one; I forgot a lot of people from school have jobs at this mall because all the merchants pay so well.

"The Promiscuous Dress, have you heard of it," Jessie asked as we stepped into the mall.

"We shop at the one I in Independence Mall in San Diego," replied.

"That's a drive; they just opened one in the mall, you want to check it all?"

"Sure,"

Jessie raved about the dresses as we walked around the corner and entered Promiscuous Dress.

My jaw dropped as I looked at all the wonderful dresses on display.

She gave me a quick tour of the store.

"Wow, some of these are pretty short!" I exclaimed.

"You can call it easy access,"

"Easy for sure,"

"Promise me that you'll call me when you come in here to try something on. I'm so desperate for a shopping partner," she begged.

"No problem," I figured why not...but I better figure out my boob problem before doing so.

"Shall we move on to the Dippin' Dots than?"

"Lets' go,"

We hit the escalator and walked to the vendor.

"What are you getting Sasha?"

"Banana Split, it's my favorite; and you?"

"Chocolate Fudge; I'm a typical female, a true and true chocolate lover,"

"Are you trying to say I'm not a typical female?" I quizzed.

"No... well... if I saw some boob and camel toe at the bikini shop I'd know for sure," she whispered to me.

My jaw dropped like I couldn't believe that she said that last comment though I've heard it all from my sisters before. A good performance never hurt anyone.

"I'm kidding Sasha; don't take it so seriously,"

"I'm okay; I was just messing with you,"

We laughed, got our dots, sat on the edge of the fountain, and began enjoying our treats.

"Have you ever tried the Chocolate Fudge before?" she asked.

"No, never had the opportunity,"

"What do you mean; they sell them at every vendor,"

I laughed, "I know; it's just Banana Split always calls my name."

We talked for a bit until a man's voice interrupted.

"Hey Jessie, "the voice said.

He was a handsome man, about six foot one, pitch black hair, blue eyes, a manly voice, and was wearing a dark blue suit.

"What's up Michael?" she asked peering up at him.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" he asked smiling at me.

"I thought Vince and you were an item!" Jessie giggled.

"So you're gay?" I giggled adding to the fun.

"We had a few beers together, talked business, it wasn't a date," he chuckled.

"That's not what I heard," Jessie laughed.

"Alcohol is always a key factor in releasing the real you," I again giggled.

"I would love to see you in a gay club, handsome, all the attention you would get," Jessie giggled.

"We're embarrassing him," I frowned as his face was blushing.

"Payback is hell," Jessie giggled.

"I deserved it; I know," he confessed.

"Deserve what?" I inquired.

"It's an ongoing thing between Jessie and I; we just like to go after each other," he admitted.

"Interesting," I commented.

"Anyway, Michael, this is Sasha, Sasha, this is Michael." She politely introduced us.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sasha,

I smiled, "Nice to meet you too Michael."

"Well, lovebirds, I should be getting back to work,"

"Ah... really," I was sincerely sad to see her go.

"Let's exchange numbers, maybe we can hang out some time," Jessie suggested.

"Sure, hand me your phone," I programmed my number into it, dialed my number, and gave it back to her. "There, you've got my number, I've got yours. Feel free to call or text me when you're free to hang out," I told her.

"Great, I'll see you later," as she kissed me on the cheek... and partially on the lips.

"Michael," she acknowledged as she left.

"Are you two dating or..." he started.

I laughed; I was just surprised as he was when she kissed me that way.

"What, its slim pickings out here since you women are dating each other now,"

I laugh more and cover my mouth with my hand; if he only knew.

"I'm making a fool out of myself aren't I?"

I settled down and stopped laughing, "No, you're not making a fool out of yourself; it's just the dating remark..."

"Great... are you free tonight?" he asked.

"That was quick,"

"What was quick?"

"From making a fool out of yourself to are you free tonight,"

"Sorry, but I am attracted to you and I would like to get to know you better,"

I stood and whispered in to his ear, "Okay...but

I do have to warn you that I'm a boy wearing a dress."

"You've definitely been hanging around Jessie to long," he chuckled.

"We literally just met... but what do you have in mind?" I replied with a question of my own.

"A bite to eat, some dancing and drinking,"

"Dancing and drinks sound good... but no promises; I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way," I stated.

"Deal,"

"So you say no,"

"Seriously, I'm all in,"

"Okay," I shook my head, "when do we start?"

"Right now,"

"This second?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No...I just," I started.

"Just what?"

"Nothing, I'm ready,"

It's on; my first official date as a female. Though I had all summer to explore my role as a female I wasn't about to pass up my first date with a good looking man like Michael.

Great, just let me tell my manager I'm leaving,"

"I just have to tell my manager I'm leaving and we can go,"

"What do you do for a living that you can just get up and leave?" I asked.

"Well, I'm the owner of Audio Electric Stop; I'm just going to tell my manager he'll have to close up tonight,"

"You're the owner of Audio Electric Stop?" I ask doubtfully.

"The one and only," he said like it was something special.

"Interesting but I'm not impressed," I told him.

"Really...what impresses you?"

"That would be too easy wouldn't it?"

"What would be too easy?"

"For me to tell you what impresses me?

"Fair enough," he said as he texted his store manager. "Are you ready?"

"I just want to take my car home and then we can leave from there," I suggested.

"Great, I'll follow you,"

He followed me to my house and he drove to the club as planned.

When we arrived at the club, we parked, and came across a small crowd as we headed in; the crowd was cheering. (This happens in my other story Accidental Union Ch 4).

"I wonder what's going on," I said to Michael.

"Excuse me, what's going on?" Michael asked another couple.

"A couple in that SUV are going at it," he replied as he pointed and smiled.

"It happens all the time why the crowd,"

"Not to this extent, couples are usually quiet but not these two. When a couple rocks a vehicle like that and gets that vocal it usually draws a crowd. We just want to see the enthused couple and show are appreciation,"

I was intrigued by the draw of the crowd and how they were going to show their appreciation.

"How long have they been going at it?" Michael asked.

"At least thirty minutes hard and they're very vocal," the man answered.

Then the door opened...

The crowd cheered...

The couple took their bows...

Then I saw the couple clearly...

There was no mistake...

It was my best friend...

Kevin...

And his mother!

I was shocked to say the least; though he may be equally shocked to see me dressed like this...and with a man at my side. Vince was right; I guess we all have our little secrets...but incest!

We went straight for the bar; Michael ordered straight Vodka and I ordered straight rum.

I looked around the club and spotted Kevin and his mom at the other end of the bar. He never looked at me, why would he, his mom was hot...eighteen year old hot.

The bartender brought our drinks.

I took mine and downed it; Tonya taught me that.

"Are you in a hurry?" Michael asked me.

"No, can I get another?" I asked Michael.

He downed his and ordered us another round.

When they came I downed mine again.

"Are you ready, the floor is calling for us," I told him.

He had a huge smile on his face.

I smiled back and gave him that "wanting look" my sisters taught me.

"Sure, can't wait!" he exclaimed.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out to the floor, we started to dance and his eyes were instantly full of lust. Dancing was one of those things I learned from an early age, just like dressing, I learned to move like a seductive female. Of course, dancing lessons helped a lot too.

We danced for at least forty five minutes; give or take, until he says, "I wouldn't mind another drink."

"I could use another one myself,"

We went to the bar and ordered another round and when they came we looked at one another and downed them.

"Another?" Michael asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"You move like a professional dancer,"

"A lot of training...in a lot of different styles,"

"I can't keep up with you," he laughed.

I giggled, "You're doing fine."

We talked a little, he asked me about my life and I asked him about his. I kept details about my life short and vague and concentrated on keeping him on the dance floor.

I liked Michael, we danced and drank more than talked but I was here to have fun; nothing else. Plus, Michael behaved himself so far, which was a big plus.

"Our drinks,"

We grabbed them off the bar and downed them quickly.

"Come on, dance with me some more before the next round," I said taking his hand and leading him out to the dance floor.

"Can you handle another round?"

"You asked me out remember...if you think you need to babysit me you can drive me home right now and call it a night if you like,"

"That's not what I meant,"

"You were making a good candidate for a second date; don't ruin my mood; now get your ass out there and dance with me!" I demanded.

He laughed...

I smiled back...

I made my way to the center of the floor with Michael in tow; with a plan.

I felt free, sexy, and entirely comfortable being with Michael but it was time to push the envelope... and that's just what I was going to do.

Men are visual creatures so I put my hands over my head and started to move my hips slowly like a belly dancer. His jaw dropped, his dancing slowed, and he became mesmerized as my dancing became more sensual.

I worked my body to the music as a crowd gathered.

The music changed and I didn't miss a beat.

I coaxed a beautiful Middle Eastern girl out of the crowd to join me; moments later a hot Spanish girl joined us.

"Woo!" the crowd chanted as the three of us put on a show.

Michael was losing it; he wanted me...badly...I saw it in his eyes.

I could tell...it's something Tanya taught me.

We broke it off after about ten minutes; the three of us exchanged numbers hoping to hang out in the near future. We exchanged pecks on the cheeks and hugs before going our separate ways.

I went over to Michael, "What did you think?"

"Awesome, that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life; totally electrifying," he raved.

"Thanks, now let's get a drink," I demanded.

We had four shots each, he was much bigger than me and should be able to handle it...but me...I was small... and on the verge of being totally fucked up.

We went to the bar and luckily found two empty bar stools. I sat first... crossing my legs in female fashion. Michael sat next to me with his legs open.

Michael turned to order our drink... that's when I found myself paying attention to the bulge in his crotch. Once I realized it I immediately looked up at Michael who was still ordering from the bartender. I was relieved it was only a few seconds and not minutes but I was intrigued.

It reminded me of my eighteenth birthday. Tanya had brought her boyfriend home from college. I was already dressed in female attire to go out for my birthday dinner when she told me to go hide in her closet. Tanya was a little strange and demanded my father have two large two way mirrors framed into the closet doors. Whatever she was up to she wanted me to see. I barely had time to hide when she and her boyfriend walked in and closed the door.

"We don't have much time; undress," she told him as she bared all.

"It's about time I get lucky," he remarked.

"You're the luckiest guy on campus now shut up," she demanded as she pushed him on the bed.

I peered through the glass curiously then she turned and winked to me. She proceeded to put on a clinic on how to give a blow job; it was more intense in person then on a porno site...

"Here you go beautiful," Michael told me as he handed me my drink.

"Thanks," I said snapping out of my flashback.

I began feeling the real effect of the alcohol as I tipped my head back to down my shot.

"Are you alright Sasha?" Michael asked.

"Fine," I smiled.

"I'm having a great time," he said.

"Me too...but could you please order me another while I hit the ladies room,"

"Sure," he told me.

I stood and so did he.

"A gentleman,"

He put his arm around my waist and I accepted his kiss.

"I started to think you were gay or something," I whispered not to embarrass him.

We laughed and I scurried off to the ladies room; the alcohol finally made its way through me. I made sure my hair and makeup was perfect before leaving the ladies room.

Once out of the door I heard someone call my name.

I ignored it

"Sasha," the voice rang out from behind me.

I ignored it with another step.

"Sasha Tatum!" the voice rang out again.

Everyone calls me Michael Tatum except for one person, Kevin. He knew; I stopped and turned, he's standing right behind me.

"Kevin," I acknowledged.

"Sasha, I thought it was you, you look like your mother...and your voice," he chuckled.

"Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment," I said with a smile trying to be as political as possible.

"Are you part of a costume party or something?" he chuckled.

"Actually I'm on a date?" I stated still smiling.

"Damn, she made you dress like a girl," he squealed and put his fist over his mouth chuckling.

"Not exactly,"

"Then what?" he asked more intently.

"I'm here on a date with a man,"

"You're gay?" he blurted softly so only I could hear.

"Can I ask you something Kevin," I said as friendly as possible.

"Sure," he said laughing.

"Who are you here with?"

"A couple friends," he said nervously but cheerfully.

"What do they say about people who live in glass houses?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"The woman who got out of the suv with you... looked a lot like your mother,"

He just stood there and looked at me in horror.

Kevin and I have been best friends forever...

He never knew about my female side...

And the female inside me that was madly in love with him...

But he was about to find out...

I moved in slowly...

I gave him a soft passionate kiss on his lips...

There was no response...

So I pulled away...

"Call me if you want to talk about this," I turned and left him standing there.

That's life!

My date was waiting for me at the bar and that's where I was headed.

Michael hadn't touched his drink; he waited for me.

"Down the hatch," he said as he handed me my drink and we downed them.

"Are you ready to hit the dance floor?"

"I'll follow you anywhere," he stated.

"That's good to know," I said grabbing his hand and leading him out to the center of the floor again.

We started to dance, the alcohol, and the female Sasha took over; I was bred for this. The envelope has been pushed; I was horny for the first time in my life dressed as a female. It was time to walk on the wild side.

I made sure I rubbed against his cock as we danced; after a few times he was rock hard. I turned my back to him and made sure my ass was in constant contact with his cock the entire time. Eventually he wrapped both arms around my waist. I turned and tilted my head back; he got the clue and kissed me passionately. We danced the whole song in this manner.

We danced a few more songs, went to the bar and had a few more shots. I was conscious of what was happening around me, thought I was in control, and was defiantly fucked up.

The DJ played a slow song, he pulled me in by the waist, then dropped his hands to my ass which felt ...fantastic.

Not being out done, I put my left hand upon his shoulder and slipped my right hand into the front of his pants molesting his dick.

He smiled.

"Let's go back to my place," I told him.

"Okay,"

I slid my hand out of his pants and we headed out to the car arm and arm.

He opened the door for me, we kissed again, and he closed the door behind me. On the way to my house we made small talk though we both had sex on our minds. I giggled and laid my hand on his crotch, someone was going to get lucky.

12