A Time & Place For Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up ladies?" I asked, downing a shot of Tequila.

Michelle gave me her patented devilish grin and pointed to half-empty bottle of Vodka.

"So, I take it that's the magic elixir in Kim's champagne?" I smiled.

"Tell ya, the woman needs to unwind her tight ass –can't hurt. Right Amy?" said the brunette.

"I can't even believe she's drinking. That's amazing," Amy sighed, trying to shake off her mother's shackles.

"Well I gave my all for the cause. You might not recognize her now. Then I sicced Donny on her, so who knows where things will go from there."

"Very impressive Barb! So ya got her to lighten up at least?" Michelle smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I don't believe it!" Amy said emphatically, almost loosing her balance.

Taking the young blonde by the arm, the two of us silently padded the long carpeted hallway leading to the front room. Sneaking up on our prey, we heard voices.

"Yeah Kim, you even have the same cute smile. I'm telling ya, you and Amy could be sisters, for sure," Donny was laying it on thick, as he circled his finger around her ear. Kim, laying back on the couch by now, offered little resistance to my husband's high school version of fore-play.

"Oh my God! Who the hell is THAT?" Amy whispered back at me, before sneaking another peak at the inebriated woman who barely resembled her mom.

"How did you DO that?"

"Easy, once Michelle got a few drinks in her, she was like putty," I reckoned.

"What's the big secret!" Jeff bellowed from behind us.

"Shit Jeff, you scared the living shit out of us!" I recoiled. Amy, already bent over in her sneaky stance hit the floor like a brick.

"What's that all about?" Amy's mom yelled and jumped to her feet. Unfortunately, Kim's equilibrium wasn't as quick on its feet. Stumbling back onto the couch and into Donny's lap, she was quickly swallowed up in my husband's arms.

"And just what is THIS all about?" I yelled with an adequate amount of embittered wife in my voice to take any focus off of Amy.

Trying her best to break free from Donny's clutches, Kim pleaded her case. "I... I mean we didn't do anything. I was j-just..." she started, finally able to come to a standing position.

"You weren't doing anything with my husband? What do you call that?" I pointed down at Donny. "You two were having sex!" I stood defiantly with my hands on my hips.

"NO! Oh God no! B-Believe me Barb, I never..."

"And, what do you call that in YOUR fucking world?" I pointed again down at Donny, who had unzipped his pants.

Clearing her head, as best as possible, she continued to deny my accusation. Glancing down in Donny's direction, "Oh GOD NO! I didn't DO that! No! NO!" she screamed and buried her face in her hands, at the sight of my hubby's erect cock proudly poking out of his jeans.

"Jesus Christ, what's with all the damn noise?" Michelle burst in. Immediately closing in to comfort the accused, she wrapped her arms around Kim. Shaking her head and sobbing like crazy, the duped mom was devastated. This was exactly how the tall dark temptress preferred her victims; drunk and lost. Shooing the rest of us away, the spider needed to be alone to devour her fly.

"It's okay Sweetheart, no one understands. We'll figure this out, just you and me," she consoled Kim. Jeff and Donny picked Amy off the floor and the three of us made our retreat to Jeff's room.

***************** Sending Jeff off for a cool washcloth, I scolded my husband for playing Kim that way. "What the hell; it was all in fun. Seems like she needs a little spice in her life anyway," Donny figured.

"Spice is it? Is that what you decided I needed, when you set me up with Josh?"

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to upset you," he countered.

"Oh, it doesn't upset me. At least that had a favorable outcome," I winked.

"See, I knew it would work out that way!" He beamed, like his plans to solve world hunger panned out.

"You are SO full of shit!" I laughed, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Get away from me now you old letch. We need to revive this passed-out little girl."

Jeff returned and we got Amy to wake up. Josh showed up and the five of us laid around placing bets on what Michelle was up to with Amy's straight-laced, but seriously drunk mother. A half an hour passed, when the dark leggy mistress motioned for Amy and I to rejoin her and Kim in the front room.

The proper lady's appearance had degraded considerably, like she had survived the first degree of a third degree inquisition. Her modest dress was undone a few more buttons from the neck, and now up from the hem. The low heels she came with were nowhere in sight. The once silky blonde hair, that flowed so graciously around and down her shoulders, was now a tangled mess framing her face. The half-empty bottle of Vodka I'd seen in the kitchen sat on the coffee table, virtually all but gone. It had obviously replaced the champagne bottle lying on its side at the foot of the table.

As Amy shuffled over to sit next to her mom, Michelle began, "I believe Kim has something to tell you Barb."

Uncharacteristically tossing her head to one side, to cast aside some stray locks, Kim stared at me. "I...I'm sorry Barb for having sex with your husband," she started, when Michelle interrupted.

"Now, go tell her WHY you're sorry. That's it, get up and go to her."

Kim's puffy eyes glanced up at Michelle, then over at Amy, as she got to her feet and came to me. "I'm really sorry Barb, b-because I like you," she continued and hesitantly put her hand on my shoulder. Staring back into her glazed eyes, I nodded.

"I understand Kim. I like you too," I smiled and smoothed away more stray locks of her unruly coif.

"Show her Kim. Show Barb how much you like her," Michelle coaxed. Kim glanced again at Michelle, then returned her unsteady focus on me. Robotically running her hand up my neck and behind my head, she leaned forward and pulled my face to hers. Closing her eyes, I felt her lips ever-so-lightly touching mine. Letting my eyes close I tilted my head to accept the kiss –a lingering tender kiss that, considering the source, felt quite erotic.

"Come on Kim, you like her more than that; now don't you?" Michelle prompted.

Michelle's suggestion tripped her trigger. The subdued mom let out a series of moans, as her mouth opened on mine. My hands caressed her shoulders and her bare arms, until they came to rest on her waist. Our tongues met. My moans mixed with hers, while her small hands rested on my chest. When her fingers started to unbutton my dress, Michelle's words cut through the growing sensual scene.

"Easy now girls! I think there's something Kim needs to tell Amy as well," I heard. Kim broke off our kiss. Leaving my dress half open, Kim did a 180 in my arms to face her daughter.

Amy was delightfully amazed and emotionally moved, seeing her mother in this state. She almost jumped from the couch to join us. "Amy, I'm SO sorry for being such a... such a bitch; I really DO love you," she got out, before her daughter took her face in her hands and planted a full kiss on her lips. "So much, God I love you so much," Kim added between kisses full of tears and saliva.

"I love you too Mommy. I've always wanted you; wanted you like this," Amy said, as the words melted into more moans and deep kisses. When Kim ran her hands under Amy's tube top, my hands went to work on Kim's buttons.

"Ummm, any room for me in this little love fest?" A stripped down Michelle smiled, adding her naked body to the mix.

Once again, words dissolved into moans and high-pitched grunts, as Michelle, Amy, and I introduced Kim to the forbidden art of female seduction. The disparity in our ages, hardly a negative, heightened the equation of four vibrant women teasing and pleasing each other. Our communal masturbation proceeded until premature orgasms were achieved all around. However, any calculating observer could easily tally up and report that Kim had the lion's share.

Basking in the afterglow of our shared feminine desires, one giant sigh permeated the quiet. Of course that wasn't the only permeating thing. The uncommon fragrance of four women enjoying each other, (especially Amy, the squirter) hung in the air and followed each of us, as we made our individual trips to the bathroom. It would only be a matter of time, before one of our male studs picked up the scent.

"Oh God, what have I done!" Kim exclaimed, returning from the bathroom in her drunken fog. Grabbing pieces of her rumpled preppy attire, the well proportioned middle-aged beauty turned her back to us. Shaking uncompromising cobwebs from her liquefied brain, she attempted to get back into her clothes.

***************** "Kim Honey, that was simply a warm up. Where do you think you're going?" Michelle questioned, unhooking the socialite's 34-c brassiere.

"Must get home. I-I have to... get home," Kim replied to no one in general, as she unsuccessfully tried pulling up her virginal cotton panties.

"Nonsense! You don't see anyone else leaving do you? See, here's Jeff," Michelle coaxed her to look up. "See, isn't he the handsomest thing?" She prodded.

Kim stopped dressing, glanced up at her daughter's tall lover, and immediately blushed. Folding her arms to cover her naked chest, her curious eyes slyly returned to scan his hunky frame. "Yes, he is handsome," she remarked with half a smile, as Jeff went to speak with Amy.

"Don't be such a prude, Kim." Michelle took Kim by her arm to edge between Jeff and Amy. Young Amy was certainly in no shape to object, as Michelle quickly lifted and pulled off Jeff's t-shirt. "Hmm, now you can see just how built he is," the dark-tanned Michelle stated, before running her long fingers up his chest and pressing her naked chest against him.

My role in all this had quickly diminished to that of a voyeur. Redressing, I found myself once again in awe of Michelle's powers of persuasion.

"Y-yes he is," Kim stammered with a deep sigh, while her daughter pulled her mother's arms down from behind to display her boobs to Jeff.

Jeff's stoic response to their seduction was to say nothing at all. He leaned down to accept a wet kiss from Michelle. Amy sandwiched Kim close to him, reaching around her mother to undo his jeans. At first a sensitive unwitting explorer, Kim's hands lightly wound their way up and down his long torso. Feeling the warmth from Amy's body on her back, Kim relented and moved her mature self to share the heat emanating from her daughter's boyfriend.

"So, do we need a ticket for this, or is it a free show?" My hubby smirked, coming up to me from behind. Feeling Donny's body against mine, I let one of his hands snake its way under my arms to fondle my boobs, while the other slid up under my dress.

Keeping my focus on the sensual foursome, I let out a low moan, and pressed my ass against his emerging erection. "I think you just covered the price of admission," I said and prodded his fingers to tighten their grasp.

Before us, the women were in full-out attack mode on a restrained but grateful Jeff. Michelle had lowered herself to her knees, taking Jeff's fully extended cock in her mouth, as Kim's and Jeff's kiss soon turned into a shared passion. Daughter Amy seemed content at the moment to feed her libido with erotic touches. Running her hands and fingers first over Jeff and her mother; then back again to pleasure herself.

"Now THAT woman desperately needs to be fucked," Donny suggested in my ear, as his familiar touch favored my wet pussy.

"It's that obvious?" My entire body shuddered in anticipation of another orgasm.

"Oh yeah, see how she is almost trembling with desire for..."

"My God, don't you just love THIS scene. Something tells me I've missed something," interrupted Josh's voice from behind us. He had apparently entered the front room, and was quietly taking stock of the whole sordid scene.

"OH GOD Josh, you surprised me!" I said, feeling my legs turning into spaghetti.

"Jesus Dad, you're gonna screw her right here?"

"Hey, when in Rome..." Donny feigned embarrassment and released his hands from me.

"I guess it does resemble some Roman orgy or something," I added, as my dress fell back into place, to at least appear to have some sense of propriety.

"Hey, no need to close down shop on my account," Josh calmly stated, approaching me head on, to took my face in his hands.

Donny retreated to the couch, as our son gave me a less-than-maternal kiss. In my aroused state, I wasn't about to be the one to break away, when Josh's tongue filled my mouth. Perhaps it was time that Donny deserved a realistic view of what he had set us up for all along. I sensed that exact same feeling from Josh, as his artistic hands wound their way down my shoulders and onto my heaving chest. I started undoing my son's shirt, when a loud feminine shriek shot through the air.

Pulling away from Josh's lips, the sight of Amy's mother taking Jeff's super long, fat cock in her pussy was incredible. Jeff had hoisted the petite woman up. As all 6 foot something of him stood, with Kim's arms and legs locked around his neck and waist, he easily and rather proudly impaled her mature pussy from stem to stern repeatedly. With his fingers digging into her ass, she screamed with each long down stroke.

Amy and Michelle were hardly passive observers to Kim's debasement. Michelle was fast at work; fixing up Kim's daughter with that obnoxious strapon dildo. Considering what might be next on Michelle's agenda, I decided not to be a part of (or otherwise witness) what she had planned for Kim.

"Ah, I think perhaps we should leave these folks alone," I advised, scanning down at Donny's growing erection.

"Whatever you think," Josh answered agreeably.

My husband, somewhat reluctantly got to his feet, and pried his gaze from the erotic foursome to follow Josh and I down the hall.

"Hey you guys, didn't mean to run you off!" Michelle shouted.

"No problem. We'll be around for a while," I turned, smiled, and winked.

***************** I poured coffee for the three of us, once we reached the kitchen.

"I can't decide whose more entertaining to watch; Michelle or Kim's mother," Donny smiled.

"Hey, if it gives you such a trill, go ahead and watch them both!" I returned, setting his filled cup on the counter.

"Well I, for one, don't get off watching either one of them," Josh stated, grabbing my wrist.

"Josh, you're making me spill..." I started, when he pulled me onto his lap. "Hey Mister, easy now, your father might be watching," I laughed, setting the hot pot of coffee down.

Josh glanced up at Donny across the table from us and winked, before starting to work on the buttons of my thin sundress. At first I brushed his fingers away, until I heard Donny clear his throat.

"So, what if I am watching? Why should that make a difference?" My husband said in his typical 'whatever' kind of voice.

Brushing my son's hand away from my dress, I went about undoing my own buttons. Feeling his erection growing beneath me, I felt compelled to push hubby's envelope. Besides, Josh seemed less than affected by having an audience by now. Pulling my dress off my shoulders, I felt Josh's fingers undoing the rest of my dress. Leaning back on his lap, my hand drew Josh's head close for some heavy necking.

"Something's telling me he's enjoying this. He just acts like he isn't," I soothed and lowered my bra straps.

"I really don't give a shit what HE thinks. If it's something YOU like then the hell with him," Josh said into my ear, before lowering his face to my chest.

"Oooh, I like. I like it Baby. Suck my tits... hard."

After yanking my bra cups down, his open mouth went right to work sucking in as much of one of my ample boob as he could. My less-than-motherly moans escalated when he switched to my other melon.

"Good!" My son replied and stood me up next to him. With my lightweight dress now completely open and off my shoulders, dropping my arms, it slid quietly to the floor. Standing a little weak-in-the-knees, I shuddered when Josh pulled my panties down. Rising to meet me, he immediately unbuckled his jeans. As he stepped out of them, I edged his t-shirt up his muscular frame and over his head. Like so many well-rehearsed lovers, I peeled his shorts down to reveal his sizable erection.

When Donny cleared his throat again, I knew he must have caught sight of his son's more than adequate love muscle. Another short embrace and kiss, he unhooked and ditched my bra. Effortlessly he lifted my 125 lb. naked body up to the kitchen table. Lying down inches away from my husband, Josh lifted my legs up and stepped forward until his long hard cock rested neatly on top of my unshaven pussy.

In all honesty, I've made out and screwed a number of men in front of my hubby before. This time it would be unbelievably different. This was our son about to penetrate me. For an instant I wondered if he could truly handle the weight of witnessing such an illicit taboo. After so many years of marriage, even an open one such as ours, I've always tried to second-guess his feelings. In this case, there's no way I could imagine what must be going through his unconventional brain. I had to shake him into some kind of response. Leaning over to face him, I placed my hand on his.

"Come here Honey. Come here and watch your son's big cock spread my pussy lips."

Donny got to his feet and stood at the head of the table. Still holding on to his hand, I brought it to rest on my heaving chest. Slowly parting the little patch of blonde fur on my mons, Josh's heavy cockhead toyed with my slit. The glycerin wetness just inside my outer lips gave his rigid rod all the necessary lubrication to ramp up and down the length of my slit.

Donny's hand and fingers fondling and tugging my full melons told me he was willing to allow pretty much anything for my satisfaction. Hearing a zipper opening behind me, I knew my satisfaction wasn't the only consideration being addressed.

"OH GOD! Oh, oh... YES!" I got out, just as my son's full nine inches pierced my inner lips and entered my vagina.

"Bet that one will fill ya up?" Donny smiled down at me. I winced, then smiled before issuing an agreeable nod. "Hell, don't look at me. Must come from your side of the family," Donny added, referring to his son's longer and much thicker weapon.

Staring up at my husband, but not seeing him, my opened-mouthed expression surely explained my renewed amazement. Josh's young body went on autopilot, as his wondrous manhood filled and refilled my love hole. Letting my legs down to lock them firmly around his waist, my fingers reached to grasp both sides of the butcher block table top. Peering down through my undulating boulders to watch Josh's assault, I was suddenly greeted with Donny's seven-and-a-half inch erection inches from my face.

"Go for it Dad, Yeah!" Josh seemed happy to make this a family affair.

Without a break in the rhythm, I took hold of Donny's cock and nearly swallowed it whole.

"Damn, but your mom is one hell of a cocksucker!"

"Don't I know it... none better! No complaints from this end either," Josh added, hard thrusting his meat deep in my pussy.

Listening to the hands-on evaluations of the two men in my life that mean the most to me was at once gratifying, yet bizarre. Why they felt it was necessary to verbalize such things in the middle of fucking is beyond me. Never-the-less I was enjoying myself, so I basically tuned them out and rode wave after wave of orgasm.

I estimate I was in the midst of my third orgasm, when they decided to switch positions. Sucking Josh's cock and tasting my own juices was enough to take me to the brink of yet another one; that's when my back started aching. "Unless you two are about ready to unload, my back is killing me. Maybe we can move..." I said, pulling my son's cock out.