A Time & Place For Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey whatever it takes to make the lady comfy," Donny said, withdrawing.

"Wow, now that's the kind of service a woman needs." I smiled, as Josh cradled me up to whisk me off to his bedroom.

"Mom, you're simply the best, and the sexiest," Josh spoiled me, as he lay me down on the half-made bed.

"Hmmm, now let's see, where were we?" I sighed languishing in the moment.

"Well I was just about to..." Donny began, holding tight to his wet rocket, as he approached the bed.

"You know Josh, your Dad won't last long in that state," I observed, as I prodded my hubby to lie down. "And, I'd like to feel you both come in me," I added, before climbing on top of Donny. "You'd be okay with that wouldn't you Honey?" I asked, lowering my pussy around his erection. Donny eagerly smiled, knowing just what I was up to.

"Whatever you say Mom, err Barb... you're the boss," Josh replied.

"Good, we'll have some fun!" I grinned and reached back to spread my ass cheeks. "Don't be afraid Joshee, it won't bite you. Give it a little kiss. You might just like it," I urged him, as I started riding Donny's pole.

"Go for it Joshee, kiss your momma's ass," Donny chided.

"Hmm, you never cease to amaze me," Josh said, before I felt his tongue rimming my asshole.

"That's the whole idea Son. Now, get her nice and wet," Donny instructed.

Bouncing up and down hubby's shaft, I suppose I didn't offer Josh a very stable target, but that didn't keep him from coating my rear with saliva. I scooted up a bit, as Donny reached back to spread my ass cheeks.

"You two apparently have done this before," Josh remarked, as the bed gave way to his extra weight.

Measuring the full length of my son's manhood between my crack, I held still. "Yeah Baby, put it in now," I implored.

The extra girth of his swollen cockhead spreading my tight rectum was painful. I expected that. Gritting my teeth, I lowered my head, and blew gusts of breath through pursed lips. Thank God for all those Lamaze relaxation courses! (And yes, I considered the irony).

"OH SHIT, you're so fucking tight! I can't... I CAN'T..." Josh yelled, with his cock buried about halfway in my ass.

"It's okay now Sweetheart. You need to fuck me now! C'mon Baby," I commanded, more or less.

"But, it's SO damn... I'm afraid I'll hurt you or something."

"No Baby, you won't hurt me," I dismissed his concerns and slowly moved my pelvis and ass to prime their pumps.

"Fuck her Josh. Go ahead. Trust me. She loves it," Donny prompted, as his cock jerked in my vagina.

"Okay then, you asked for it," Josh warned, before completely impaling my ass, with one, long surge.

The mostly empty room soon reverberated with the echoes of our grunts, groans, and moans, as the guys' cocks alternated to hard fuck me into quite a state. After several long minutes I was on my way down from an orgasm, when Donny's familiar hose filled my love hole with mature man gravy.

Once hubby's depleted erection plopped out, it opened the gate for Josh to take charge. Pulling my shoulders back, he leaned back against the wall. Attached as my ass was to his rock-hard cock, I had no choice but to end up in his lap. With my knees straddling him I began riding him like crazy. I think right then he gained an instant appreciation for ass fucking, and I wasn't about to disappoint either of us.

The lurid sight of his son and wife erotically reeling in such a taboo must have set off Donny's depraved longings as well. Climbing to his feet, he stood on the bed next to us, jacking himself back to a semi-rigid condition.

"God, you two DO know how to get to it!" He exclaimed, pumping his revived cock within inches of my face.

"Why yes they do!" I heard Michelle's husky voice in the doorway.

Brushing back hair and perspiration from my face, my weighty globes rhythmically slapped together, as I tried to calmly welcome our impromptu visitors.

***************** "Hi guys. How's it going?" I asked rhetorically, occasionally licking hubby's dripping cock, as Josh's piston kept pumping. By their ragged appearance, I suspected Michelle, Amy and Jeff had definitely had their wicked ways with Kim (notable by her absence).

"Hey it goes fine. Looks like you three have captured the true essence of family fun; or can anybody get a piece of the action?" Michelle wondered, inviting herself closer to the action.

Michelle and I were soon taking turns sucking hubby's cock, as she rubbed my sodden pussy. "Why Michelle, who could ever say 'no' to you?"

"Well nobody has yet, at least not today," she smirked and jacked away at Jeff's well worn knob, who conveniently joined out sinful little foursome.

When Amy edged her pert little naked body into the fleshy puzzle, she and Michelle opted to focus on Donny. This was just as well, as Jeff's long honker needed my immediate attention. "Momma's got one tight fucking ass, don't she?" I heard Jeff's voice.

"Hey, I can't complain," Josh answered, running his hands down my thighs from behind. "I take it you've had some this?"

"God, how impolite to talk about your mother, especially when she's right in front of you," I admonished breathlessly, pulling Jeff's solid 10-inches from my mouth.

"Gosh Barb, we're SO sorry," Jeff over-exaggerated, as he raised and pulled my legs apart.

"Yeah, we never meant to be impolite," Josh mocked me and held my legs for Jeff's final approach.

Slapping my pussy with the full length of his extra thick hunk of meat, Jeff slowly parted my ravaged lips with the head of the beast. "OH GODDD!" I screamed, while my eyes rolled back in disbelief. My finger nails tearing into Jeff's broad shoulders, I felt my helpless vagina expand to accept more of his thickness.

"Oh GOD is right!" Josh amplified, feeling the extra added pressure from Jeff's cock inside me.

Thank goodness Josh's motor came to a screeching halt. I don't think I could have dealt with such an all out double penetration. My clit was on fire as it was from Jeff's forceful fucking. With only a thin wall of flesh separating their two formidable muscles, that was just enough to take my son to a climax.

The strange sensation of Josh's cock throbbing in my ass, coupled with Jeff's unstoppable strokes, transported me from one orgasm to the next. "JESUS, OH SHIT! I can't stop it!" Josh yelled into my ear, as the damn broke. Exploding and gushing into my rectum, my boy's warm juices literally poured out of me.

"Oh FUCK ME!" I bellowed, while Jeff's member reached ramming speed.

Similar audible pleadings echoed off the walls from across the room. The girls were having rodeo time with my husband. Exotic Michelle sat on his face, while lithe Amy rode his cock. Glancing away from that image, my eyes caught sight of a naked and bound Kim in the doorway.

With her wrists still tied behind her, the poor woman looked like she'd just come from a photo shoot for Detective Magazine. Bruises, bites and scrapes dotted her previously pristine body. Leaning against the door frame, her eyes found mine. She lowered her head exhausted. I could only deduce from her appearance that she had succumbed to something similar, but perhaps against her will. When her eyes again opened to mine, I held out my hand. Without a moment's consideration, she ambled or otherwise wobbled over to me. Reaching around her with my free hand, I untied her wrists.

Sorting through a range of emotions, I tried (unsuccessfully) to portray this as an everyday, acceptable event. A closer examination of the fire in Kim's eyes spoke volumes. Any so-called proper protocol was unnecessary. Simply responding to the heated passion of the moment, Kim nestled her face near mine. Her well-manicured fingers calmed and fondled my flailing jugs, as her lips met mine. Jeff's hard pounding radically accelerated. Suddenly Kim's head tore away from our kiss.

My eyes opened to watch Jeff forcing Kim's head between my legs. His super-wide cock thickened even more inside me, when he abruptly yanked it out. "Open up Bitch!" Jeff brutally cranked Kim's head back.

As Jeff's cumshot streaked across her face, like some lurid decoration, I totally expected Kim to react. Such a denigrating, shameful act to perform on such an honorable and politically correct lady; she had to recoil in disgust. Instead, I marveled at just the opposite. Lying, with her face on my abdomen, her hands and fingers raced to collect every sick remnant of his young cum. After sucking her fingers clean, she let him slap her sweet face with his dripping cock over and over. All the time, Jeff exhorted her with every known filthy reference. She loved it. Then, as if to complete the cycle, he yanked her up from my stomach.

The sticky, gooey melted mess of a face that greeted me was uncommonly perverse, and at once sublimely erotic. Pulling her ravaged face to mine, we met in a most lascivious cum-filled kiss. I had virtually forgot Josh's deflated dick still embedded in my asshole. A few seconds into Kim's and my erotic kiss, I distinctly felt it twitching.

"Oh no–no more!" I voiced and climbed off of my son.

A brain-scorched Kim followed me like some lost puppy, as I gathered my clothes. My hubby and his "girls" were spread out on the floor like fallen soldiers, as I located my sandals. "Come on Kim; let's get you cleaned up," I said, taking her hand to make an exit.

Back in the kitchen, I found my dress and got myself back together. Josh soon joined us. I think the long sleepless night finally caught up to him. During his process of re-dressing, he plopped down half-naked on a chair. Stretching his head back, he dozed off, while I doused my face with cold water. I had just about tucked everything back into place, when I turned around to catch Kim on her knees at Josh's chair. Before I could say, "stop" she had his flaccid prick in her mouth.

"Good Lord, what have we created here?" I thought, as she avidly sucked my son's cock. "Jesus Kim, are you a fucking nympho or what?" I laughed. Focused on the task at hand, she completely ignored me. Sleepy Josh's hands came around to caress her head, while she bobbed harder and faster on his slowly re-emerging hardon. She had him back at full staff, when Donny made his entrance.

"Hmm, who would have ever thunk it." Donny said, pulling his shirt on. "The woman in insatiable!"

"Yeah well, we'll see about that after she comes to her wits," I said. "So, you want to do her, as well? Now would be a good time," I posed, pouring myself a cup of cold coffee.

"Naw, she's not really my type."

"Ah so, you really DO have scruples," I laughed, before nuking my coffee.

"Certainly I do. Sorry I can't say the same for your son," Donny smirked.

"I can SEE that... that's a damn shame," I smiled.

Hubby pulled his jeans back on and tucked in his shirt, just as the microwave timer rang. He stepped in front of me and took out my hot cup. Sipping my coffee and watching his son getting a blowjob, he paused to look around. "Nice place they have here."

Shaking my head, I poured a new cup of cold coffee. "Should be a good place to hose chicks," I grinned, recalling Josh's words from yesterday.

"Hey, watch your language there!" Donny sarcastically reprimanded.

"That's exactly the same thing I said, when Josh... oh, never mind." Taking the second hot cup from the microwave, I sipped and sighed. "Yesterday seemed like such a long time ago. So much had changed," I reminisced.