A Time & Place For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers

"I know, Baby, I KNOW! Let Mommy help, Honey; come here," I whispered and maneuvered my body around, so I could force my head between her tanned thighs.

"What are you doing, Mommy?

"I'm going to kiss you Baby. Kiss it and make it better," I said and took a long lick of her sweet slit.

"But, BUT, that's not kissing, Mom-mEEE!" She yelped, as my tongue slid inside her tender hole. "Oh God Mommy, I'm afraid," she whimpered.

With her thighs tight against my ears, I couldn't make out what she was saying after that. For the next seven minutes or so, it was like hearing under water. Licking and sucking her tiny silky snatch, my tongue found a succulent home in her pussy. My legs writhed to welcome her to do the same to me, but she wouldn't take the hint.

She seemed aware enough of her impending orgasm to reach down and pry her lips apart, so I could suck her clit. Sucking and tonguing her shiny ball, I felt her grinding her fresh pussy into my mouth. After riding my face and tongue to a frenzy, she suddenly stopped and replaced my tongue with her fingers. This gave me a little breathing room, before she started to come. With my arms still wrapped around her slim thighs, I got a few extra licks in, until the gates opened.

The first full spurt of her ejaculation took me by surprise. I had only experienced this once before with a woman, but not from this vantage point. My mouth was filled with her thin, clear feminine cum, when another batch gushed out. Swallowing most of it down, I edged back further under her sweet ass. Leaning forward, I coated her puckered hole with her juice. When I reached around to help her get off, I was somewhat amazed at how wide she had her pussy stretched. Gently soothing her forceful hand, I edged my mature tongue in the young girl's asshole.

Amy's little girl shrieks gave way to deep moans, at least three octaves lower. Her entire body seemed to tighten then spasm; as yet another gush of girl cream coated my chest. Almost as quickly as she came, she went. With the exuberance of a 22-year-old, she dismounted me and wiped me up with her robe. "God Barb, that was SO good! I've never had a girl, I mean woman, get me off like that before! I sure am ready for Jeff's thing NOW!"

"His cock?" I smiled.

"YEAH, his BIG FUCKING COCK in my pussy," she batted her eyes.

"You're sure about this?" I asked, putting my tattered shirt back on.

"Oh yes. I want him to do me and fill me up with his stuff."

"His cum?"

"I need his big, hard cock to fill my hot pussy with his creamy cum, you know?" She said, as if she'd just learned a foreign language. I nodded and smiled, knowing full well what she needed. I needed the same damn thing! Glancing out the window, I saw my son and Jeff, the killer studs, sitting by the pool.

"Tell you what. Let me clean up my act and I'll send Jeff in, OK?" I said, unlocking the door.

"OK, but hurry up!" She bubbled. "And you come with him, OK?" She added.

"ME? What for? You can do this by yourself, Amy," I decided.

"Oh please, Barb. Jeff won't believe that I'd go all the way, without a witness," she pleaded.

"Oh OK, just to get things started, then I'm out of here," I rolled my eyes.

I made off to the bathroom to take stock of the mess I'd become and consider how I was going to deal with Josh before I left. My clothes were still a bit damp, but I opted to put then back on, except for my panties, still too wet. Some fresh makeup, lipstick, perfume and comb through, and I was ready to meet the boys.

"So, you got her calmed down, Mom?" Josh asked, out on the lawn.

"Yes Dear, I think she's just fine. She wants to see Jeff," I stated and took note of all the empty beer cans.

"Yeah well, I think its time we had a little talk," Josh demanded, with a bit of a slur.

"I know Dear, and we'll do just that, after I get Jeff delivered, OK?"

"Delivered? Is that a new term for fucking, you sluts use?" Josh stammered, with a tone of regret as he said it.

I immediately hauled off and slapped him full on the face, stared neatly into his glazed eyes and motioned to Jeff. "Come on Jeff, I promised Amy that I would BRING you to her," I said, half crying.

I flashed my son another icy stare, to let him know he wasn't wanted and left the courtyard with Jeff. Once we got inside I peered back through the window to see Josh crack open another beer, shake his head and sit down. "Damn Jeff, how much did you tell him?"

"I didn't say anything! He must of figured things out; he's pretty smart, ya know," said Jeff, as we reached his bedroom.

"One problem at a time; I'll deal with him soon enough. Right now you have to deal with Amy," I said and tuned the doorknob.

Sexy little Amy was wrapped in nothing but a sheet on the other side of the room, as we entered silently. They both exchanged some nervous "Hi's". Amy took a deep breath and strode across the room, like a little angel possessed. It was plain to see, she had reapplied her makeup too and maybe went a little heavy with the eye shadow. Walking straight up to Jeff, standing next to me, she gave me a quick wink and stared up at her tall, handsome lover.

"I have something for you, Baby," she said with a heavy dose of seduction and let the sheet fall around her. The approaching shadows from early evening cast an inviting sheen to her already stunning naked form. She reached right away for Jeff's cutoffs and undid them. "Don't you have something for me too, hmmm?" She purred and yanked his pants and shorts down in one, quick motion.

"She's done this to me before," Jeff whispered in my direction, as we watched Amy massage his semi-erection with both hands. Even with half a hardon, the sight of Jeff's lovely manhood sent an unexpected shiver through me.

"Oooh, such a big cock for my little pussy; I don't know if I can handle it all. You might have to do me hard, so I can take it all," Amy sighed.

"Hmmm, that's different!" Jeff remarked, as Amy pulled him to the bed by his boner.

Laying spread eagle on the bed, Amy slowly writhed and licked her lips longingly. "Don't you want to do my pussy, Baby? Maybe you should let me kiss your big cock first?" She begged, reaching for his oh-so-familiar hard dick.

"I think that's my cue kids," I blurted out, feeling like the fifth wheel - an aroused fifth wheel, but still out of place.

"NO WAY, Barb! Amy's pulled this routine many times. She gets me all hot and bothered, then turns everything off. This time we need a witness; please stay," Jeff pleaded from the bed's edge, as Amy took his cock in her mouth. She slurped, sucked and moaned on Jeff's tool.

I peered through the blinds at the evening shadows in the courtyard. Josh was still seated, elbows on his knees, nursing a beer. He looked so alone. I felt so ashamed and sad for slapping him, but the invitation to watch two young lovers go at each other was too enticing. Without a word, I went to the dresser and poured myself a tall glass of watered down Margarita. Gulping down half the glass, I turned to see tall, naked Jeff had crawled into bed with Amy.

Jeff went right to work, spread her athletic legs and dove into her crotch. She shot a long wanton stare at me and motioned for me to come closer. I took one step forward, stopped and politely shook my head. She dug her heels into the mattress, arched her back and brought her pelvis up. Her little shrieks of pleasure bounced off the bare walls. She held Jeff's head in place, while he ate her tender young pussy - the same delicious young lips I had devoured only minutes ago. I took another long swig of mostly Tequila and refilled my glass.

"Yeah Baby, ooooh! Put it in me, Baby! I need your big cock in my hot pussy NOW!" Amy exclaimed. My tongue licked the rim of the glass, as I watched muscular Jeff slowly edge a pillow under Amy's ass and bury his ten-inch monster in her wet little snatch. I shifted from one foot to the other. My pussy seemed to have sprung a leak and I instantly regretted not having put my panties back on in the bathroom. I felt flushed, then a little dizzy from the drinks and saw Jeff nodding and motioning to me.

As if in a trance, my feet found their way across the floor to their bedside. Jeff's dark eyes locked onto mine, when he took my tepid drink and tossed it to the carpet. My eyes still locked on his, as he slowly pumped his sturdy rod in and out of Amy's love hole. He reached over, tucked a few fingers inside the neck of my blouse and pulled me closer. Our mouths opened and met in a lurid kiss. I unbuttoned my blouse. The lust filled kiss must have had a positive effect on Jeff's fucking cock, when I heard Amy's moans of delight intensify.

Breathlessly, I tore my mouth away from Jeff's and ran my hand over Amy's taunt torso. I felt a small hand slide between my thighs and then inside my shorts, as Jeff unhooked my bra from behind. Amy's dainty fingers found my wet lips, while Jeff raised my bra to fondle my heaving chest. The idea the three of us fucking seemed so wrong, but none-the-less inescapable. Desperately, I tore open my shorts and wiggled free of them, as Jeff pulled my blouse and bra off.

Stepping out of my sandals, I languished in devilish delight, at being a part of their copulation. Running my hands over their perfect bodies, I was like a kid let loose in a candy shop. My pussy leaked with the need to be filled, but knew I had to wait my turn. Fixing my fingers on my right hand around the base of Jeff's pumping tool, I leaned down to suck on Amy's tight, but oh-so-tender tits. She caressed my head with one hand, while she continued to probe my pussy with her other. Our audible moans gave Jeff all the inspiration needed to fuck her expanded hole deeper.

"OH Mommy, he's so deep in me!"

"Does it feel good, Baby?"

"Oh God YES! I love having both of you. Let me kiss you! I want to kiss you all over!" She exclaimed and pulled my head away from her saliva-coated boobs. I let go of my grip on Jeff's cock and held my big boob for her to suckle. She eagerly took my nipple into her mouth. I dropped my left hand to join hers on my drenched pussy.

"Yeah Jeff, fuck that pretty little pussy; fuck her hard!" I challenged and watched his oversized meat penetrate her stretched hole again and again. By the sound of her deep groans, she had obviously reached the point of no return. Hell, as an interactive participant, I was well on my own way to orgasm. Pulling my saturated fingers from my pussy, I painted my other tit with fresh juice and fed it to Amy. I didn't have long to wait for her reaction to tasting my juices.

"Oh Jeff, she tastes SO GOOD!" She declared, staring at Jeff, while her tongue danced up and down my boob.

"Oh yeah, Baby? Maybe you should taste the real thing, hmm?" He asked, winking at me. "Come on up here Barb. There's plenty of room!" He said, carefully moving the two of them toward the center of the bed, to accommodate me.

It only seemed natural at that point to join them; I rationalized and crawled up on their love bed. Facing Jeff on my hands and knees, I reached one leg over Amy's torso and inched back, until her face was between my mature thighs. Stretched out across her short frame, I took the opportunity to favor his cock and her tight lips with my tongue. I felt her arms and hands over and around my thighs. Spreading my legs to lower myself, I suddenly felt her tongue on my slit. After probing the folds of my tender lips, she soon found my clitoris and attacked it much the same as she had done with my tits earlier.

My first thought was, "No way this girl is an amateur. She's been here before!" My second (almost simultaneous) thought was how unbelievable exquisite it felt. As she sucked my clit harder and deeper, my eyes and mouth flew open, sensing a premature orgasm. Never one to miss a woman's open mouth, Jeff withdrew his cock from Amy's snatch. He painted my lips with the taste of her, until I took the bait and took the head of his rigid pole in my mouth.

Their hands seemed to be everywhere, stroking and grabbing my ass and tits. Like some illicit concert of flesh on flesh, they devoured me. Wave after wave of fitful orgasms pulsed through me. Jeff pulled his outrageous organ out of my mouth, only to penetrate Amy's youthful pussy again. Amy's constant clit sucking, though most delightful, made me painfully aware of how damn much I needed a stiff, thick cock inside me. So, when Jeff withdrew from her once again, I almost ate him alive. I was hardly in a position to deep throat his slimy ten-inch beast, but I tried.

Jeff knew how desperate I was for a cock in my cunt. He pulled my head back to release his dick and instantly buried it again in Amy's waiting hole. It flashed through my dense skull the reason for all of this was to get Amy fucked; not me. I sat up straight on her face and let her continue to pleasure me. Jeff's face lit up with pure lust, as he hiked her shapely young legs to his shoulders. Leaning back against the headboard, I fondled and licked my boobs. Jeff plowed the entire length of his cock full-force into her, taking one of my jugs into his mouth, for good measure.

Amy's hands slammed to the bed and gripped the sheets, as I felt her mouth open. Now I was riding the wave of her orgasm. I eased my ass back against the headboard and off of her. With Jeff's mouth locked on my left tit, I worked on the right one. My other hand went to my pussy, as Amy's screams erupted. I don't recall just which scream blocked the sound of the door opening, but suddenly there he was in the doorway - my son, Josh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh SHIT!" I murmured and tried my best to cover my tits and crotch.

"Oh shit is right, you can't make this one go away can you, you cum-sucking SLUT!" Josh yelled, turned and slammed the door as he left.

"Oh God, I didn't want this to happen. SHIT! God, now he'll hate me forever!" I said, scampering out of bed to put my clothes back on.

"I doubt that, Barb. Just tell him it was all my fault," said Jeff, trying to soften the blow.

Josh's curses echoed throughout the apartment, as I zipped up my shorts and reattached my bra. Slipping into my sandals, I quickly buttoned my blouse and shoved it back in my shorts. Ignoring Amy and Jeff, I was totally focused on reaching my son, before he tore the entire place apart.

"Maybe Josh's wish will finally come true," I faintly overheard Amy say in passing, as I bolted for the door.

Boxes crashed to the floor in Josh's room, as his obscenities grew louder, "That filthy fucking slut! How could she do that...to me?" Dressed in t-shirt and jeans, with his back to me, I softly padded the floor behind his 6-foot frame. Reaching both arms around him to lock his arms, I pressed myself against his back.

"Josh, Honey I am so sorry you had to see that," I begged softly and felt his muscles tense to my touch.

"Leave me alone and don't TOUCH me, you fucking slut!" He yelled, tore my arms apart and tossed me effortlessly onto his unmade bed. The force of the throw caused two middle buttons on my sleeveless blouse to go flying. I edged my back against the wall, in fear of what he might do next.

"Maybe, if you let me explain," I started.

"Explain how my own mother is a slut? Funny thing is, you're not even sorry about it! You're only sorry I caught you at it!" Josh shouted, taking a step toward me with each accusation. "Just look at you! You could care less how I feel. Don't you have ANY self respect?" He barked, leaned over and pulled my blouse to pop off the remaining buttons.

"Oh God, NO! Don't do this Josh!" I teared up and closed my blouse.

"What - I shouldn't treat you like the true fucking slut you are? Apparently that's the way you want me to see you, so take it off. NOW!" He commanded and pulled my hands away.

"OK, OK, I suppose I deserve that," I acknowledged and slowly took off my blouse, leaving my bra on.

"Hell, I think you definitely deserve a lot more than that," my son added and went to secure the lock on the bedroom door. "You said we needed to talk privately about this. So, start talking," he stated, walking back toward me.

"I think the problem is that you only see me as your mother, Josh. See, as a woman, I still have wants and needs," I started. "Granted, they might seem a bit extreme to you. That's why I never felt comfortable telling you before."

"So, you LIKE being a slut! Doesn't Dad "take care" of you, or I suppose he likes you being a slut too!"

"Well, as a matter of fact, yeah he doesn't object," I squeezed out a small smile.

"That still doesn't explain how you can be so despicable to make out with my friends. I mean, that's fucking sick!" He countered and tried to keep his eyes off my exposed cleavage.

"That probably was wrong on my part," I admitted and propped my arm on the headboard.

"Probably...PROBABLY?" He yelled and leaned down to pull one of my bra straps down. I let him do it, without complaint.

"Yes, it was wrong, OK?" I accepted the guilt, with a half-smile to ease the tension.

"Well, something tells me I don't know the whole story about you three," Josh prodded and pulled my other strap down. Now his wide eyes were glued to my tits about to pour out of my white lace bra.

"No, you don't. I'm afraid parts of it are a little nasty, actually," I warned, sinking lower into the mattress, to stretch out my legs.

"Considering the fact that you're a slut, I suspect it's mostly nasty," he said, staring into my blue eyes. Locking onto his blue eyes, I felt his hand unbutton my shorts. When he unzipped them, my hand went to cover a bare midriff. "Of course, I expect you will tell me the truth," he added and moved my hand away.

Momentarily, I considered my son undressing me like this inappropriate. However, when he added that he "expected me to tell the truth," I had no other choice than to literally open myself to him. In all good conscience, when it comes to casual sex, I am a slut. Letting him degrade me, like he would any common slut, seemed the only feasible way to make my point. I nodded and moved my hand aside to reveal I was pantyless under my shorts.

"It all kind of started on New Year's Eve," I began, letting out a deep breath. "Dad was to work that night, bartending at The Reef in Oldtown. You know the place."

Josh sternly nodded and reached behind my back to roughly unhook my bra. "Don't mind me Slut, go on with your story," he said, pulling my bra off. Never being so exposed to my son, I nearly hyperventilated, as his eyes finally feasted on the sight of his bare-chested mother.

"Uh, on second thought, I don't think I can tell such things to my little boy," I said, hoping he would reconsider this approach. Reconsidering was the farthest thing from his mind.

"You know I'm sick and tired of that "little boy" shit. Can't you see by now, there is nothing "little" about me anymore," he stated, pulled off his t-shirt and unzipped his jeans. "There hasn't been anything little for quite some time," he insisted and reached inside. Try, as I could to concentrate on his upper body, I couldn't. When he brought out his thick hunk of man meat, my chest swelled with a sense of misplaced pride and unexpected lust.

"This is your son, Stupid - your SON," my mind repeated, trying to regain some sense of maternal propriety. I found myself licking my lips and fondling my boobs, as he stood there stroking his 6-inch flaccid cock. I sat mesmerized by the beauty of it, as words fell out of my mouth, "So, I decided to go with your dad on New Year's Eve. I dressed sexy for him and everything," I described in a monotone voice.

"Everything, what does that mean?" Josh asked, wagging his growing erection and taking a step toward me.

"I mean, like I went down on him, on the way to the bar," I uttered, like I had taken a shot of truth serum.

Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers