A Time & Place For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

"So, you gave him a BJ in the car?"

"Yes."

"...and, did he come?" Josh asked, taking another step.

"Yes. He shot his cum in my mouth," I answered and tugged on my tits.

"You liked that, didn't you, you slut?" He begged, jacking his thick, hard cock, less than five feet from me.

"Oh yeah. I like being a slut for your dad," I replied.

"You like being a slut for lots of guys, don't you Mom? Hard cocks turn you on big time, don't they? Your pussy is probably wet as can be right now, isn't it?"

I nodded. He stepped uncomfortably closer and ran his fingers through my hair. Suddenly he grabbed a chunk of my hair, pulled my head back and held his rigid cock inches from my face.

"Maybe you should show me that wet slut pussy, hmmm?" My son suggested, with a devilish grin I'd never seen before.

I quickly kicked off my sandals, sat up on my heels and pulled my shorts down. I lay back down on the bed, pealed my shorts off and spread my legs. My heart pounded wildly, as I dug my heels into the bed to raise my pelvis. Parting my tender lips with one hand, I shoved two fingers from my other hand into my dripping pussy. Staring up at his ready cock, my eyes flashed to catch his expression, as I ran my slimy fingers over my fleshy melons and hard nipples.

"God you ARE one horny old slut, aren't you?" Josh observed and tugged harder on his rigid tool. "Too bad my momma always told me not to screw around with sluts."

"She was wrong. Your momma was wrong!" I exclaimed, fingering my pussy once again for him. "C'mon Baby; let me be your slut; fuck me!" I yelled and reached to grab his sturdy cock. He blocked my hand from reaching him. I propped myself up and arched my back to best show off my mature rack.

"No way Bitch! Here, catch this if you can! AHHHHHHH!" He yelled and started spraying me with his cum. Long, white ribbons of his fresh, young gravy spewed out all over my torso. Throwing my head back, I shook my melons from side to side, while he coated them with Josh juice. "SHIT, OH SHITTT," he bellowed again, and squeezed off two big globs of goo on my stomach.

I lay back on the bed, wanting nothing more than to take my son's sweet young throbbing cock in my mouth and finish him off. Instead, I respected his unspoken wishes and contented myself, by spreading his divine lotion up and down my chest and into my pussy. Shaking off the remnants of his ejaculate, he looked down at the slimy mess covering me. He shot me a look of total disgust, covered his eyes and turned away.

"Oh God, No - NO! This is sick! It's all wrong!" He said, starting to sob, as he zipped up.

"Oh Josh, please don't feel that way. I was asking for it. Honey, you did nothing wrong," I countered and climbed out of the bed.

"It was never meant to be that way. I should never treat you like a slut, no matter what!" He punished himself and handed me his t-shirt, without looking at me. I cleaned away his pungent cream and went to console him, but he was beside himself with disgrace and confusion. Shaking away from my grasp, he headed for the door. Unlocking the door, he turned to me with tearful eyes, "I think you should leave now. I love you, Mom."

"Damn, maybe I should leave. He probably needs some time alone," I thought, watching the door close behind him. I gathered up my clothes and picked up the room a bit.

As I dressed, I noticed a box of binders strewn out on the carpet and picked them up. Putting them back in their box, I noticed one particular binder with a colorful heart drawn on the cover (definitely Josh's artistic handiwork). My curiosity got the better of me and I opened it.

It was a album of our family pictures neatly stuck in plastic sleeves. The early pages were familiar old photos of us. It brought a smile to my face, as I thumbed through them and recalled when and where they were taken. Flipping past a few more pages, I noticed more recent shots. They were mostly of me. Josh was so into photography, I was always dodging his camera at home. These were all pictures taken of me I had never seen. The photos showed me in all sorts of outfits, dressy and casual. Trying to recall whatever events I was dressed for, I turned the page.

There they were, the naughty shots of me sunbathing in our backyard. One long series of shots of me sunbathing topless made me chuckle. It was a frame by frame account of how the boys (Josh and Jeff) tried to expose me. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), my hands covered most of the evidence.

A series of blank pages followed that section. Then I thumbed to one extra short series of photos of me, apparently coming in from gardening. In the picture, I was wearing a pair of short-short cutoffs and a low-cut, tight cotton shirt, half-covered by one of my husband's old long-sleeved denim shirts (quite similar to the one Josh offered me earlier today). It must have been a very hot day. The thin, white shirt clung to my every curve and clearly showed my nipples. The denim outer shirt, gathered and tied at my waist, did little to cover my sweaty chest. The sexy photo must have meant a lot to Josh, because the next page was an 8x10 blowup of the same shot.

It dawned on me that I was invading his privacy, so I shut the album to put it away. Shoving it into the box, I spied the corner of a white piece of paper and pulled it from the album. Opening the two-page typewritten paper I began to read:

"She was sexy. She was funny. She was naïve. She was the love of my life and today was the day I longed for. Today I would finally make love to her. She came in from the garden, sweaty and looking sexier than I ever imagined. She greeted me cheerfully with a hug and a kiss. She had teased me with her sexy little games long enough. As she walked away, I turned her around and took her into my arms..."

A sudden chill went through me, as I quickly scanned each paragraph; each one more passionate than the last. But this was no erotic piece of smut (like my stories), this was pure, unadulterated sensual love making. Josh had no desire to fuck a wanton slut of a mother, my son actually wanted to make love to me! Perhaps it was just a case of a boy putting fantasy to paper, but what if its more than that? I had to find out.

A devious plan jumped into my brain, as I tucked the folded up paper back into the album. I heard the door open. Securing my buttonless blouse, I turned to face Josh at the door. "What are you still doing here, Mom?" He asked in a more cheerful tone.

"Oh, just cleaning up a bit. You know how mothers are," I said and walked past him to the door.

"Hey, about before, maybe we could just forget that ever happened?" Josh wondered.

"No problem Sweetheart. I'll just be a minute to freshen up and then I should go," I smiled and grabbed my purse.

We smiled at each other, with knowing looks. I shut the door behind me and made my way to the bathroom. Once inside, I was pleased to find my panties had dried and stripped out of my shorts to put them on. "Fun, sexy and naïve," I kept repeating in my head, as I found the old denim shirt. Taking off my blouse, I noticed Amy's hot pink tube top wadded up on the floor. "Hmm, that might just do the trick, if I can possibly squeeze into the damn thing," I thought and unhooked my bra.

I must have used the entire elasticity from the under-sized top to get it on over my over-sized boobs. To say it fit snuggly would be an understatement. It was more like wearing a second skin. Though I tugged and tugged to raise it up, every time I released, my big weighty melons only pulled it down again. I finally had to settle for showing a huge amount of cleavage. "Oh well, I'll just have some fun with it," I thought and winked at myself in the mirror. Putting the denim shirt on over the skimpy top, I gathered it up and tied it around my waist.

I giggled at how my reflection bore a strong resemblance to Josh's photo of me. Ratting up my hair to give a relaxed look, I reapplied more lipstick and gave my neck and cleavage a nice shot of perfume. I pulled up my shorts and stuck my bra in the purse. "Fun, sexy and naïve - that's me!" I said and opened the door.

I vaguely heard Amy's moans and bed creaking coming from Jeff's room, as I passed by his bedroom, but I quickly put any lurid thoughts out of my head. I gave my son's door a courtesy knock and opened his door. "Just wanted to say bye, for now," I said sweetly, poking my head inside.

Josh was on the other side of the room putting things away in a drawer, when he turned to say goodbye. His eyes flashed open wide, at seeing me at the door. "M-Mom, ah you don't have to leave right away, do you?" He stammered and dropped some folded sheets on the floor. "I mean, I sure could use your help," he said, obviously taken by my appearance.

I stepped inside, dropped my purse and walked up to him. "Why sure Honey, how can I help; just tell me what to do," I gleamed up at him. Staring down at my exposed cleavage, he was shell-shocked. I slowly bent down and grabbed the folded sheets. Standing back up, I purposely grazed my chest against his thighs. "Shall I make the bed?" I asked, batting my eyes at his stunned expression. "Al-righty then, the bed it is," I chirped and brushed my tits against him.

"Y-you look so different; like," he stammered, as I bent over to spread the sheets.

"I couldn't very well wear that blouse. I'm afraid it needs some mending. I know I must look like I just came in from gardening in this old thing," I laughed "Hope I don't look too hideous in it," I leaded.

"NO, no you look fantastic, as usual," Josh quickly answered. I tucked in the sheet and turned to face him.

"Oh you're SO SWEET," I said and gave him a long kiss on his cheek. His hands tenably reached for my arms, but I turned back to make the bed. "Ooh, satin sheets. Are you expecting company?" I snickered.

"Is that Amy's top you've got on?" Josh asked, as if in passing.

"Yeah, I hope she doesn't mind. I couldn't very well stroll around in my underwear, now could I? I'm afraid it doesn't fit my old body that well, though," I commented, fluffing up a pillow.

"I think it looks great on you, Mom!"

"That's because you can't see the whole thing. Here, I'll show you what I mean," I said, turned toward him and untied the denim shirt. "Maybe, if I didn't have so much baggage up front," I said, pulling the shirt off my bare shoulders.

"Well, I, for one, love your "baggage" and stop saying you're old," Josh cautioned, as his eyes locked on to my cleavage.

I slipped the shirt off and reached up to give my son a hug. "That certainly deserves a big hug. You sweet-talker," I smiled and let my hands go around his neck to pull myself close. Pressing my more-than-ample chest into his, I felt his warm hands on my hips and then my bare midriff. His firm young body next to mine and strong hands inching their way up my back told me this was no innocent hug. Unlocking my hands from his neck, I let them fall to my side. When he seemed less than willing to release his hold around me, I swiveled around to face away from him.

"I think her top looks twice - no, three times sexier on you!" Josh said, keeping his hands around my midsection. Easing his pelvis against my ass, I felt his thick hardon.

"What about Michelle? From what little I've seen, she's not hurting in that area?" I interjected, letting him caress my bare shoulders and upper arms.

"Oh, she's got an OK body, but she couldn't fill this top nearly as well as you do," he said, gently moving my shoulder-length hair to one side.

"There's no doubt about it Josh; you're definitely a boob man!" I laughed and reached for the other satin pillow case.

"Definitely, always have been," he repeated and kissed my bare shoulder.

"God, if you only knew what a chore it is, toting these heavy things around, day after day," I shook my head and tried to ignore his tender kisses, as he switched to my other shoulder.

"Must be just terrible," he whispered politely and edged his warm tongue and kisses under my hair and up my neck.

"It IS terrible. Just feel how heavy they are," I remarked, catching my breath. I took hold of his hands and held them tight to my boobs.

"Oh my God!" Josh exclaimed, "They're... I mean yes, quite heavy, actually," he stated clinically, but started fondling them.

"Oooh, you have such a gentle touch, Honey," I said, leaning my head back, to give him a better view.

"You like it gentle, don't you?" He purred and licked my ear. My knees buckled and I melted into him. While he tongue-teased and nibbled my ear, my hands joined his to pull down the tube top.

"Sometimes I like it hard too, Baby. A time and place for everything, don't you agree?" I suggested and made a quick 180 to face him again. My son cupped my face in his talented hands. Closing our eyes and opening our hearts, we kissed, not as mother and son, but as lovers. Opening my mouth to his, our tongues darted in and out, as I pulled up his t-shirt. Catching my breath, I yanked his shirt up and over his head, while his hands returned to caress my tits.

"So, is this the time?" Josh panted and leaned down to take one of my tits in his mouth.

"Umm, could be, Baby. Yeah Baby, suck it hard!" I cried, as he sucked my boobs harder and reached to unbutton my shorts. Kneeling at my feet, he unzipped my shorts and pulled them down.

Kissing my inner thighs and massaging my butt, he surely sensed my arousal. "And, is this the right place?" He asked, pulling aside my panties to please my wet lips with several long licks.

"Actually, I was thinking THAT might be a better place," I said, motioning him to the bed. Josh smiled and got to his feet. Picking my 125-pound mature body easily up into his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck. The white lights from the courtyard bathed the silky satin sheets in an unworldly glow, as my son gently lay me down. "Are you quite sure about this, Honey?" I asked, giving him a slight reality check.

"I've never been so sure of anything before," he answered with a sincerity that shook me. Watching him unbuckle his jeans, I followed suit and wiggled out of my panties. My eyes blinked away a tiny tear, when he stepped out of his underwear. Smiling again, with a sense of pride and anticipation, I focused on the fully erect cock before me. I was filled with the sinful erotic need to have my son's thick meat inside me. He was clearly ready to satisfy the life-long fantasy of making love to his mother. Whether for lust or love, we both needed to let it happen. "Check the door, Sweetheart," I reminded him, and slid over to make room for him.

Pulling up Amy's too small tube top, I tried unsuccessfully to remove it. Josh sat on the bed and helped me to sit up. After a semi-serious tug of war, he removed the skimpy top, leaving me completely naked. We each let out a nervous chuckle, when his hand went to my shoulder. Pulling me close, our eyes traded one final stare before the passion between us re-ignited. Hot, wet tongues collided, as our heads shifted angles between sounds that only lovers can make. Moans intermingled with needing words and phrases, until he lay me down.

"I want to please you like no other has," he uttered and worked his tongue down my chest.

"You are, Baby. You are!" I replied and held his head to my breast. He roughly took my round melon into his mouth and slid his right hand over my belly and between my legs. "That's it, Baby, suck me hard - make my pussy so wet for you," I said and held my other big jug for him to savor. He gladly switched boobs, stretching and sucking it to the max. Spreading my legs wide, he inched two fingers into my hot pussy. I came almost immediately. Saturating his fingers with my cum, he found my clit and took me to another sudden orgasm.

"Mmm, I could suck these big beautiful tits all night long!" Josh said, switching back and forth between my fun bags.

"Promises, promises," I dared him, feeling myself on the brink of another climax from his fingering my clit.

"You're about ready to come, aren't you Mom?" He asked, shoving his fingers deep in me.

"GOD YES! I'm on fire!"

"Well, you're in luck. I just happen to have the right hose to put that fire out," he said with a wink.

"I just know you do. Maybe you should use it now!" I pleaded, as my body writhed beneath his touch.

"Soon enough Sweetheart. First, I have to have a good lick-see, err I mean look-see," he smiled and slithered down between my legs. Placing each of my legs on his strong shoulders, he sat up on his knees, raising me up as he sat. This put me at a 45-degree angle, with my head and shoulders still on the bed. Not a second was wasted, as he started tonguing my pussy. "You like watching your son eat you out?" He asked, lapping away at the juices from my first two or three explosions.

"Oh YEAH Baby - mmmmmm, eat me out Baby. That feels soo good!" I urged, peering up at him between my hooters.

"God, if I could only suck those big tits at the same time. Now that would be pure heaven," he wished, sticking his long tongue just inside my hole. Lying at such an angle, the blood wasn't the only thing rushing to my head. Gravity was having its way with my tits too. Turning my head to one side or the other, I could easily lick my hard nipples. "Oh yeah Mom, suck those big tits!" He commanded and pulled my tender lips apart.

Stretching my melons, I licked and sucked, as he quick-licked my clit to another climax. "Oh God Josh! That's it, right there, Baby! OH, suck it Baby. SUCK IT - OH - OH - OOOOH!" I screamed and gripped my fleshy mounds. I yelped and gritted my teeth through his long sweet tongue fucking, until I had to catch my breath. My body was still electric with twitches and spasm, when he eased my mature legs down to rest on his forearms. Still trying to catch my breath, Josh leaned up and over me, bringing my legs up with him. For the first time, I felt his meaty rigid cock on my slit. Bringing my arms around his neck, I pulled him to me for tender, teasing kisses.

"'Bout time to put that fire out, Sweetheart" he murmured into my open mouth. I said nothing, but took his long tongue in my mouth. Tasting his saliva laced with my cum made me suck his tongue harder. I felt his body raise and sensed his hand take hold of his meat. "Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this moment?" He said, pulling away back from our kiss. Our eyes danced together, while he ran the beefy head of his shaft back and forth just inside the folds of my glycerin lips.

"Oh God Josh, make love to me, Baby! Put it in me. I want you so ba...." I stopped, as his cock slid just inside my waiting pussy. "OH - OH, OH," We both cried, almost in unison, as the tender walls of my vagina expanded to receive him. His rock-hard cock was much thicker than anticipated. "OW," I yelped and threw my head back. He stopped abruptly.

"Mom, you OK? Did I hurt you?" He asked, with a lover's concern.

I returned my face to his with a smile. "Yeah, you hurt me; hurt me GOOD, Baby. Hurt me some more," I winked and ran my hands up his muscular thighs.

"God Mom, you're so perfectly tight," he said, filling more of my saturated hole.

"That's 'cause you're so big, Honey - nice and BIG," I offered sweetly and watched another few inches disappear inside. Finally feeling his pelvis against mine, I conservatively judged his exquisite manhood to be around nine inches and at least as thick as his wrist.

"Well, what do you think?" Josh grinned.

"Oh Baby, you're beautiful! I only hope I was worth the wait," I blinked, contracted my vaginal muscles and fondled my breast.

"You're so much more than I ever expected!" He replied and flexed his cock.

"Me? I'm the one who's amazed. If you screw as good as you feel, we could be in for an all-nighter!" I laughed then suddenly gave him a serious stare, as he started slowly thrusting back and forth.

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers