A Time & Place For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

"So you think you could take me all night?" He asked, between long and deliberate strokes that nearly took my breath away.

"OH GOD Baby, I'm willing to TRY!" I screamed, as his stiff, thick cock found a new home in my mature pussy. "Give it to me, Baby. OH YEAH - HARDER. Yeah, that's it!" I urged, as his slow thrusts turned into one giant piston in my well-lubricated pussy.

Still, basically in the missionary position, he stretched out on me with his full six-foot frame. I wrapped my legs tight around his long waist and matched his strokes. When his body stiffened, I grabbed my wide thighs and pulled my legs back to offer him greater penetration. My deep moans of pleasure switched to grunts of lust, as his proud meat tore into my stretched lips and love hole.

"Oh God Mom! Jesus Christ! I can't stand it!"

'Fill me up Baby! Give me all you've got - yeah!" I yelled, feeling his throbbing cock about to explode.

"Take me Mom! Oh God, TAKE ME," He screamed, grabbed my shoulders and shot forth a long, full round of cum into me. My pussy contracted involuntarily around his shooting cock, sending an orgasmic wave of lust through me. Instead of letting him savor the sinful sweetness of our first illicit love making, I let the eroticism of the moment get the best of me. I wanted more and, by God (or the Devil), I was going to get it!

Wrapping my wanton legs around my son again, I rolled us both over, until I was perched on top of him. His wide dick still inside me, I felt his semen oozing from my hole, as I began to ride him. "Mom, are you OK?" He asked, feeling my vagina tighten over and over around his less than rigid tool.

"I'm just fine Honey. Mommy just needs some more! You got some more hot cum for me Baby, hmmm?" I said, grinding my pelvis into his. Luridly flaunting my big tits for him, I pulled one up, bent down, and sucked in the nipple. "Don't my big tits turn you on, Josh?" I asked, watching his eyes open wide. After several long, circular licks, I leaned down to slap his face in my ripe melons.

He frantically tried to capture one of them in his mouth, when his semi-erect cock flopped out of my slippery pussy. I reached behind my ass and took hold of his cum-laden cock. He grabbed on to one of my swinging jugs to suck on, while I hard-stroked his cock back into shape.

I had slipped back into the slut character role and it was having a positive effect. Soon my son's youthful pole was back to full strength. I unceremoniously shoved it back in my hole and started riding him. Tearing my reddened tits full of love bites out of his mouth, I resumed my position high in the saddle. Bouncing up and down, boobs a-flyin', I rode him like I was breaking in a wild mustang. I couldn't help but revel in Josh's awestruck expression, as I rubbed my pussy with one hand and fingered my asshole with the other. All the time, I rode his cock like some possessed cowgirl.

His hands reached to take hold of my crashing mounds and I felt him shoot another load into me. I slowed down to savor his hot cum spurting inside, coating my walls and his sturdy shaft. "Wow, I think you got it all that time," my son remarked, smiling with beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"You think so?" I snickered and ground my pelvis hard against his.

"I know one thing for sure," Josh began, while my contractions milked his dieing erection for every last bit of man juice.

"What's that, Lover?"

"You do have one hell of a nasty streak!" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"And, that's a bad thing?" I asked, leaning down to wag my ravaged tits in his face.

"No - NO! Just something I hadn't counted on," he answered, taking some stabbing licks at my hard nipples. "I like nasty!" He admitted.

"Good; there's plenty more where that came from," I warned and dismounted him. Flopping down on my back next to him, I let go of a huge, contented sigh, as my cell phone rang. "That's probably your father. Would you get it for me Baby?" I asked.

Josh jumped out of our love bed and dug in my purse for the phone. I turned myself sideways on the satin sheets, with my head hanging over the edge, as Josh handed me the ringing phone. "Hi Honey, how are you?" I answered, holding the phone in one hand and my son's dripping cock in the other. "I'm fine, just a little out of breath. Your son has been working me like a dog," I laughed and nuzzled my head between Josh's thighs, as he stood over me from behind. "There's a lot more to clean up than I expected, you know?" I smiled, looking up at his balls and asshole, while Josh rested his meaty cock between my boobs.

With his hands on my fleshy melons, he brought them together around his flaccid, saturated dick. As he began titty-fucking me, I licked his balls and tried to answer the phone. "No, I don't plan on coming home tonight. There's just so much to still put away. Besides, I've had a few drinks and probably shouldn't drive," I replied and sucked one of Josh's huge balls in my mouth. "No, I won't let him work me too hard," I answered with a laugh and hung up.

Licking and sucking Josh's balls, while he fucked my boobs reinvigorated both of us. I was so pleased he took the initiative at trying something nasty. I wondered if he could get his thick cock recharged after already shooting his rocks three times. I didn't have to wonder long. I felt his pole swell to another stiff erection and took the liberty of tonguing his asshole. Hearing the lust-filled moans from above, I inched my tongue deeper in his virgin hole.

"Oh God, Mom. You'll make me come again, doing that!"

Ignoring his statement, I grabbed and spread his ass cheeks for deeper penetration. This only made him fuck my chest harder. My poor boobs must have been rubbed raw, when I felt his thick vein spurt forth a blast of warm cum in my cleavage. When he let go of my tits to jack his cock, I scooted forward on the bed. He was still slinging his dripping sausage, when I lined my face under it.

"I think I always wanted to do that to those beautiful tits. Wow!" He said proudly and let go of his tired prick. I felt his spent meat next to my cheek and turned my face to kiss it. Instead, I took virtually all of my son's cock in my mouth. "Oh my God, Mom NO. Trust me, there's nothing left!" He exclaimed and reached down to support my head between his legs.

Pulling his limp dick from my mouth, I gripped the base of it with one hand and squeezed the rest of it forward, like an empty tube of toothpaste. "Let me drain you Baby. You have such a fantastic cock; I need it all!" I begged. Taking just the head of it in my mouth, I continued my hard, slow pump job.

"Go ahead Sweetheart. If there's even a drop left, its all yours," said Josh, convinced he was done. Grating my teeth over his circumcised head and tightening my grip at the base, I pumped the shaft faster and faster - no response. Staring up into his eyes, I took it out and traced tiny circles around his pee hole. "Don't you want to fuck my mouth, hmmm? Come on Baby. Come for Mommy," I prodded and shoved his shaft back in. Back and forth, I took more of his limp tool, desperately moaning like a well-trained whore.

Suddenly, I felt my base grip loosen, as his cock began to expand. I whipped it out and slapped my face with his flexible hose. "Yeah Baby, show me that big thick cock! Oh Yeah! I just want to suck you dry, Baby," I teased and took his expanding meat back in my mouth. Not yet a full erection, it was already too thick for just one of my small hands to fully encircle. Tugging and sucking, I sensed my lips tighten and tried taking it deep in my throat. Releasing my hold on his impending hardon, I ran my hands up to my boobs, still slimed with his cum.

Watching my hands spreading his cum all over my chest, his cock twitched in my throat. Moments after, his cock hardened to an expanded girth that my throat couldn't handle. Returning to my two-handed cock grip, I backed off enough to let him fuck my mouth. My lips stretched to the point of tearing, but I wouldn't stop for anything, until I tasted his sweet cum.

"That's it. Oh shit, Mom. Suck it Mom! Yeah Baby!" He yelled and produced some delicious precum. "OH SHIT - OH SHIIIIIIT!" He screamed and out pulsed a tidy, but welcome load of spunk in my mouth.

"Mmmm, mmm, MMMM" I moaned and continued pumping and sucking, until the VERY last drop trickled into my mouth.

"Mom, that was unbelievable!" He exclaimed, while I sat up on my heels on the bed. "Incredible!" He added, and bent down to kiss me.

I held him off with a stiff arm, ran my fingers through my hair, leaned back a little and opened my mouth enough to show him a little surprise. "Oh you ARE nasty!" He smiled. I locked eyes with him and held my glistening globes out. Leaning my head down, I opened my mouth and let his fresh cum cascade from my lips in long, white streams to cover my tits. "You're really fucking nasty!" He grinned, as I brought each big melon up to my lips to re-savor and swallow his goodies.

"So Josh, just out of curiosity, not to bring up a sore subject, but what do you think the difference is between being nasty and being a slut?" I asked, grabbing a short towel from one of the packing boxes.

"That's a good question, actually. I guess sluts don't have to be nasty, to be considered sluts. They're just women that regularly sleep around," he reckoned, pulling up his jeans.

"It's OK for, say your mother, to be a bit nasty then?" I asked, wiping the jism off my chest.

"I think you've convinced me of that for sure. Yeah, I like you being nasty," he winked.

"That leaves the slut thing, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean you're married and everything and" he stopped.

"And cheating on your father, by fooling around with Jeff and Amy?" I nodded.

"Yes."

"And now with you, right?" I suggested.

"Well, I'd like to think that was different," he pondered.

"Yes, that was different - but the same too. Did it ever occur to you that your father and I might not consider it cheating?" I offered.

"Yeah, well I thought it could be something like that," he said.

"I mean there's no way I'm in love with Jeff, or Amy for that matter. Having sex with them was just playing - just for fun. I admit that's pushing "fun" to the extreme for most people, but not for a nasty old woman like me," I laughed.

"So you don't fool around, or have fun with others?" He asked.

"Not nearly as much as you might think, Josh. Those two just caught me in the right mood. They're both attractive and sensual and, you understand?"

"I understand all too well, actually," Josh shook his head.

"Oh really? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Let's put it this way, Amy is known as "AAA" in our group," Josh smiled.

"AAA?" I asked.

"Anytime, Anyway, Amy," Josh smirked.

"Oh really? Well, that explains a few things," I rolled my eyes, thinking of how virgin-like Amy took to sucking my boobs, etc.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out what just happened between you and I was all a set up; one of their sneaky schemes to get us together," Josh said.

"Hmmm, that's quite interesting. So, it was all an act," I said, as my wheels started turning.

"Yeah well, I gotta take a piss. You figure it out," Josh said and left me naked on the bed.

Considering Josh's revelations, the erotic episodes with Jeff and Amy started to make sense. I decided it all started with New Year's Eve, when Jeff conveniently had a blow up with Amy at the bar and was left without a ride. Riding home with us that night, gave him the perfect opportunity to come on to me, especially in my inebriated state. Once again today, I had a few drinks, when they staged another fight that resulted in Jeff taking me in the bathroom.

Amy's performance, acting the naïve little virgin, was perhaps worthy of an award. She played the sheltered, misguided, yet horny girl to perfection. By involving me as their liaison, they both knew I could hardly resist an invitation to their love/lust making. It was their plan, at that point, to get me extremely worked up and hot, so Josh could take full advantage and easily seduce me.

But, what could possibly be their motive for manipulating me like that? Why would they care, one way or the other? Was it all just some wild game they were playing or were they just the pawns in all of this? Perhaps Josh had them set me up, so he could finally realize his fantasy. Or, was it someone else? I had to know. Not that the end result of their scheme was a disaster, actually it was most delightful. I just had to know.

Wrapping the cool, white satin sheet around me, I waited for Josh's return. "So, did you have time to figure everything out?" Josh asked, coming in.

"Not completely, but I do need to ask you something Honey," I said, swishing over to him.

"Sure, what's that?" He asked, warming my naked shoulder with his touch.

"You didn't have anything to do with this, did you?" I asked, soothing his cheek.

"Sorry to say, no. Even I couldn't have concocted such a devious plan. I mean, it's always been one of my deep, darkest fantasies, but I never shared it with anyone," he said, stripping off his jeans.

"You didn't even share it with Jeff, way back when you two were in your early teens? You know that time when you guys saw Dad and I making out?" I wondered, as he pulled the satin sheet from around me.

"Saw you WHAT?"

"You and Jeff eavesdropped on the two of us fucking, remember?"

"No way! Believe me, I would have remembered something like that for sure! It never happened," Josh assured me and flopped down on the bed.

"I see. Well, I think I know who the mastermind is now!" I smiled and joined my son back in bed.

"Well, don't keep me in suspense... who is it?" Asked Josh, wrapping me up in his arms.

"It's your father, Silly!"

"Dad?"

"For sure. He planted the idea in your friend Jeff's horny brain, back at New Year's. I was joking about how much fun it might be to fuck a young guy. He must have taken me seriously. He set me up. Hell, he set us up, for that matter! That scoundrel! I'll make sure he gets his," I said, issuing a mild threat.

"Now, now; don't be too hard on him," Josh whispered, fondling my naked tits. "Hell, I may just thank him, the next time I see him," he snickered.

"You guys and your damn fantasies!" I smiled and stroked my son's revived cock. "Did you remember to lock the door?" I asked, kissing my way down his hairy chest.

"No, I didn't," he answered, gently stroking my hair. "Are you afraid of having to entertain unexpected guests?" He asked as my tongue teased his cockhead.

"I'm not afraid, if you're not," I replied, closed my eyes and took his rigid, thick cock in my mouth.

--------------------------------

Following another hour-long round of hot forbidden sex, a sleepy mother and son were locked in a lover's embrace. Faint, but distinct sounds of long fingernails tapping on his bedroom door at 2:00 am weren't totally unexpected. However, the subsequent, soft voice whispering Josh's name did take me by surprise.

To be continued...

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers