A Time for Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to taste you! It felt so incredible to feel the contractions of your orgasm, but I need more than that. I want to feel that with my tongue as well." He moved her legs apart and lowered his head between them until his tongue could tease her just as his fingers had been doing. As much as she enjoyed his kissing and nipple play, this he knew was just as much her favorite as it was his. She reached down and pushed her fingers through his hair but also held his head between her legs urging him to do more. Her hips rose to meet his tongue as it thrust in and out of her. He lapped at her clit, flicking it back and forth, then biting it and sucking on it. Then his tongue pushed inside her again, in and out of her over and over while she urged him on with her moans and screams. She pulled at the grass around her, trying to find something to hold onto as his tongue continued to ravage her. Then suddenly her hands came back to pull his head tighter against her as the waves of the orgasm hit her. She screamed out, begging him to keep going. Her entire body was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm. He had no intention of letting up until the very last of the shudders rippled through her. And when she finally lay still once again, he continued to lick her, lapping up the last of the juices that flowed from her, savoring every drop.

"It's amazing what you do to me," she whispered as he moved up into her arms. She could taste her own juices when he kissed her and it made her want more. His tongue played with hers, darting in and out of her mouth. She took advantage of when he pushed it into her mouth and she sucked on it gently. He drew in his breath with that and she knew what he desired. She let her hands move lower to work on pushing down the shorts he had on. He was not wearing a shirt, so, as she moved downward, she kissed his bare skin. Knowing how much he enjoyed it, she licked and teased his nipples along the way. She had her hand around his cock as she let her teeth graze his nipple and she felt the slight jump it gave at the feeling. She looked up into his eyes and smiled at him, then continued to move down his body to what she was wanting.

When her head was even with his cock, she settled her body between his legs and took his cock in both hands. Stroking him gently, she licked the head of it before letting her tongue begin to swirl around it. As she took him into her mouth, she looked up to see him watching her. She loved having him watch as she sucked on his cock. Seeing the looks that played across his face helped her to know just how well she was doing at pleasing him. Taking him deeper into her mouth, her tongue continuing to move all around the shaft, she began to move up and down along the entire length of his cock. As she took him as deep as she could, she looked up to watch his reaction. She could usually tell just when he was about to cum when he closed his eyes and drew in his breath. But this time he surprised her. Just when she thought her mouth had brought him to the edge, he reached down and took her by the shoulders and started pulling her back up toward him. "As much as I love what you are doing to my cock, there's more that I want before I reach that point. Let me show you," he told her as he rolled her over onto the grass with him ending up on top of her. He kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth at the same time that his cock slid inside her. Slowly he started to move in and out of her, each stroke taking him deeper into her, knowing that he was hitting those places inside her that would soon have her screaming. With each stroke her moans became louder until she was screaming out his name and begging for more.....always more. Just when he thought he couldn't wait any longer before he came, he felt her muscles tighten and heard the catch in her voice. He pushed into her deeper still as they both crested the peak together once more.

He was totally spent and he collapsed to the side of her, drawing her over to face him. His arms encircled her and held her close. It took awhile for their breathing to slow enough to allow them to talk again. But words weren't really necessary at the moment. What they had shared had been better than either could remember and they simply laid in each others arms, thoroughly sated, content with the feelings that were flowing through them.

He rolled over so that he was above her once more. When at last he spoke, he looked deeply into her eyes and said, "I wish you never had to go back."

She looked at him with a slight frown on her face. "Go back? Go back where?" she asked him seriously.

"What a silly thing for me to say. What I meant was, I hope this goes on forever."

She smiled, "I see no reason why it shouldn't."

He lowered his mouth to hers and knew their time was now.

12