A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 01

Story Info
James and Niki know how to keep their priorities straight.
5.6k words
4.44
34k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a T-shirt printing company when I was in college. Nothing fancy. Just handmade silk screens, a couple of wooden frames with card board backing and a squeegee. It was more for lack of something better to do and it kept me in pocket change. People liked the designs, the T-shirts sold, and the business kept growing. I asked a couple of friends to work for me when they had some time and pretty soon the business became “for real.”

Today it’s a fairly large business. We have factory outlets on all the islands in Hawaii, in Guam, Tokyo, San Francisco and Los Angeles. We expanded to do full leisure clothing lines and accessories. Even had a manufacturer do a line of beach accessories including straw mats, collapsible shades, towels, and sun umbrellas. Pretty cool stuff. The business keeps me hopping and it more than pays the bills now.

Niki has her own fashion design boutique. I met her after my business graduated to the “for real” stage. I was in need of a good designer and hired Niki after seeing some of her sketches and ideas. They seemed to fit with our product line at the time. She helped us move the quality of our product line up several notches and was responsible for our initial attempts to diversify into a full line of leisure wear. She would have still been in charge of our design area if we hadn’t gotten romantically involved with each other and decided that it would be best if she went on her own and free-lanced as needed for the company. It actually turned out for the better as Niki was now free to pursue her own design ideas without having to fit them into existing product lines and themes.

She’s been into design for as long as I’ve known her. Always throwing things together in such a way as to make run of the mill stuff look like a million bucks! Her stuff’s pretty cool from what I’ve been told plus I think they’re pretty righteous stuff myself. And her client list is impressive. I’m not one to follow the Hollywood glitz but Niki tells me that she’s got a couple of the ladies who fly in to spend a couple of days with her when they need something for a special event. When that happens, her clients expect her to spend every waking moment with them. It’s a tough and demanding business.

Well, it’s Friday and it started out just like any other Friday. I left the house before 6:00am, and then got stuck on the freeway for an hour and a-half. Grabbed a mocha latte on the walk to the office along with a croissant.

When I got to the office, my marketing manager Keith immediately grabbed my attention with a hint that we might have a shot of becoming an exclusive tropical beach wear supplier for a major Japan retail chain. However, their company chairman wanted to meet me before they went further and inquired whether it would be possible to meet for golf and dinner on Sunday in Tokyo.

Typical of the Japanese. They need to feel comfortable with the people that they were going to do business with. And actually I’ve always felt the same way. If I don’t trust the people that I’m doing business with, it usually means that we won’t do much business with each other.

Anyway, knowing what the request implied, I asked Keith to reply in the affirmative and that I would make travel arrangements and get my travel info over to him as soon as possible.

I ducked into my office and reached Niki on her cell phone and told her what was happening and the need for a quick trip to Japan. In the same breath, I asked if she felt like running away for a week or so to accompany me on the trip, and then take a short vacation as well.

Niki squealed in delight as I knew she would. Part of her ancestry came from Japan where she always held an interest. Many of her designs have an Asian influence to them. Her mother was a Nisei or second generation Japanese and Niki was always seeking opportunities to learn more about her ethnic roots. There was no need for a hard sell!

My next call was to our travel agent to have her book our flight over and hotel accommodations at the Keio Plaza Hotel which is located in the midst of downtown Tokyo, close to the US embassy and across the street from the Tokyo Central Municipal Government Building. Fodor’s gave it a 4 Star rating however I’ve always felt it deserved better.

Our travel agent got us on a flight that departed that evening and got in to Tokyo the next day. One needs to remember that in going west across the International Date Line, that one actually loses a day. So while it would have been Saturday in Hawaii, it would actually be Sunday in Japan. I was arriving in Tokyo just in time to play golf and dine with our potential customer.

I relayed the travel info to Keith so he could alert Japan, and also gave Niki a call to inform her to start packing! I could hear her firing off orders to her staff as she hung the phone up.

Keith laid the deal out for me. He had been working on a possible joint venture with a large retailing chain headquartered in Tokyo that had stores across Japan. We would supply product and they would channel the merchandise through their retail outlets. We would help to create a tropical marketing blitz campaign for them and promotional collateral as well. Pricing splits sounded good and our initial outlay in terms of marketing monies and product inventory seemed reasonable. It sure sounded like a win-win to me so long as they could deliver what they promised.

I told Keith to send the details over to me via email and I would pick it up enroute or when we got to Japan. With that concluded, I dashed out the door to go home to pack.

When I got home, Niki had already filled one large suitcase with her stuff and had another one partially packed for me. “Thanks Niki, you’re always one step ahead of me,” I told her as I gave her a hug and a kiss.

“Of course,” she replied smugly while giving me a quick peck on the lips in return. “We wives have to in order to keep our husbands on track,” she laughed!

“Did I also mention what a smart ass you are?” I quipped?

“Oh but I thought you loved my ass, don’t you now?”

I grabbed her from behind which caused her to shriek as we fell giggling on our bed.

“Ok mister, if you start anything now, we’re going to miss our flight and there goes your deal!” And she was right. She’s always right….must be a gal thing. So we finished our packing and caught a cab to the airport.

It took us over an hour to check in and go through security. Traveling now days is not something you want to do at last minute. Our last minute booking caused us to jump in the risk profiling that airport security uses and they went over our luggage at least twice. Bugger. Well we survived that and made our way to the gate in just enough time to catch our breath before they started boarding.

Bless her soul, our travel agent had managed to finagle us a pair of seats in business class. Normally, it’s full by this time with everyone else using their mileage points to cop any free seat as the legroom and seat width make it a much more comfortable trip. Plus, our seats were at the very front of the plane which meant that we had legroom galore and no one in front reclining into our faces!

Our plane pushed away from the terminal and off we went winging our way to the orient. After about an hour, the flight crew served dinner and what a feast it was. Niki ended up choosing a sashimi dish of raw fish and some assorted seafood. I was tempted to do the same but decided upon an interesting chicken and vegetable stir fry. We shared our meals and I had to agree that Niki’s dinner was the better of the two by far.

After dinner, we snuggled down for the remainder of the flight choosing to try to sleep instead of watching the movie as we were going to be hitting the ground running when we got to Japan.

I grabbed a couple of blankets and spread them over us as we reclined our seats. Niki took the armrest between our seats and moved it up and out of the way so she could comfortably wrap herself around my arm and lean her head on my shoulder. I reached down to lift her chin and have her lips a soft, lingering kiss.

“mmmmm….. lover, kiss me again,” she whispered. And I did as I reached over to softly stroke her exposed neck. As I ended our kiss, I dropped my hand under her blanket and softly caressed the exposed part of her thigh before slowly moving my hand higher. She spread her legs to give me access to her thong enclosed pussy. I softly stroked her labia through her thong several times then slowly pulled it aside while I started to caress the lips of her hot womanhood. I placed my thumb against her clit and gave it a slow circular massage which caused Niki to tremble.

“mmmm…… that feels good…… too bad we can’t do much else…. I’d love to stuff you in me right now ……” Niki said as she lowered my zipper and reached under my underwear to grab my hard cock. And that’s how we fell asleep, my thumb on her love button and her hand on my cock as she used my shoulder for her pillow.

The flight was actually quite enjoyable. We got into Narita Airport in Tokyo around 7 in the morning. After we got through customs and immigration, we collected our luggage and were headed for the public transportation when we spotted a gal sporting a sign with our names written on it.

“Hello, we’re James and Niki. Were you looking for us?” I asked. The girl couldn’t be more than 20 or so, and she responded in perfect English, “Hi! My name is Keiko. Cool, you got all of your stuff?”

Her command of our language floored me. No matter how many times I’ve been overseas, I’ve never found anyone who could converse so naturally in English. “You speak English so well! I am impressed!” I told her.

“Well dad wanted me to have a western education so he sent me to school in the states from my high school years. I graduated from Washington State last year and just started working for dad.” She replied.

“And you dad is…..?” I asked not knowing any better.

“Your golfing partner this afternoon!” she replied. “Don’t worry, he plays average golf and he’s a softy. And he speaks reasonably good English also. And while you two are golfing, Niki and I can do some sight seeing!”

Niki thanked her, “I don’t want you to feel that you need to take me around,” she mentioned.

Keiko responded “Don’t worry, I enjoy showing people my city.”

Keiko walked us out to a waiting limousine which took us to our hotel. After checking in at the front desk, Keiko took Niki by the arm and put me back in the limo after giving the driver some last minute instructions. Off they went sight seeing while off I went to play businessman’s “golfu”.

My golf partner turned out to be the “old man” himself; Takeo Mitsunaga. Takeo was educated in California which he felt gave him an advantage over his Japan educated competitors. His western education influenced his management style and enabled his company to be very entrepreneurial. I expressed my observations to Takeo as we finished the 9th hole and went into the clubhouse for lunch.

“James-san, thank you for your compliment. I have tried to change the way our managers think but it has been difficult.” Takeo explained. “Old habits and thinking are hard to change.”

“I agree Takeo-san. That makes your project that much more ambitious in my mind. How do you feel about this possible undertaking?”

“Well James-san, I feel that my company must continue to change otherwise we will become stale. Your tropical product line and promotional ideas will cause some of our managers to have to learn new ways of merchandising so it will not be easy. But with your help and the expertise of your company, I believe that we will be successful in the end.”

“Takeo-san, this trip has been as educational for me as it has been for you. Inasmuch as you wanted to know who I was, so too did I need to know who you were. I am very impressed with your thinking and believe that we have a good future ahead of us.”

“James-san, thank you for your kind words. I likewise am pleased with you and your company. Shall we work out the details tomorrow?”

“Thank you for your business Takeo-san. I will phone my office and get the paperwork started on our side so that we have something to work with tomorrow.” I replied.

“Come, it’s getting late and I don’t want your wife to feel neglected. Please join Keiko and me for dinner tonight.”

“Takeo-san, thank you very much for golf and for your confidence. We will be very happy to join you for dinner.”

His driver took us both back into town and dropped me off at my hotel with instructions that his driver would be by around 8 pm to collect us. On the way in I phoned Keith back in Honolulu and gave him the good word; “Keith, put your track shoes on son! We need a draft joint venture agreement in my hands by tomorrow morning first thing!”

“Ok boss, you got it!” I could hear high fives and shouts in the background as he hung up the phone.

I walked into the lobby to find Niki and Keiko waiting in the lobby.

“So daddy invited you to dinner?” Keiko asked? “Thought so! Good! I so wanted to have someone else to talk to! See you guys tonight! By the way, it’s dress-casual.” And she was off.

“So how did you do?” Niki asked?

“I think we’re in. Keiko’s dad is for real and I think we’re going to work hard but we’re going to be successful with him looking after our affairs on this end. I’ve asked Keith to have a draft agreement for us to work on tomorrow.”

We went up to the room, took a shower and rested for an hour before getting dressed. We were both exhausted from the airplane ride and the full day of golf and sightseeing and needed the short break to recuperate. Not bothering to put anything on, we just lay in bed with our arms and legs intertwined in an easy embrace. I could feel Niki’s naked pussy on my thigh however our tired conditions called for sleep. Sometimes just holding each other in our arms and cuddling is very satisfying and comforting.

I digress. After we awakened and dressed, we were met in the lobby by Keiko and her driver and off we went to her home. It was nestled in an old section of Tokyo that only a native would know how to get to. We were barreling down this narrow road in the middle of homes and hedges before pulling up abruptly and turning into a gated entry. The car pulled into their compound and we got out.

Keiko led us into her home which initially looked like a typical Japanese home. However once we were past the entry way, Niki gasped at the display cases and their contents.

“Look hon, these must be ancient carved charms that they call ‘Nembutsu.’ They were worn to ward off evil spirits. These must be very old!” Niki exclaimed.

“I am impressed by your knowledge,” Takeo-san said as he walked into the entry way, “and yes, they have been in my family’s possession for many years.” He bowed then gave Niki a hug and me a handshake. “Please, you are my guests this evening. Welcome to our home.” With that, Takeo and Keiko led us into a reception room that looked more like the lobby at our private club back home, then beyond into their private family living quarters. The house was impressive.

Our dinner was most enjoyable. We met Takeo’s wife and had a very pleasant dinner. Having grown up in Hawaii, much of Japanese cuisine is well known to us. But this authentic Japanese home cooking was a real treat.

After dinner we spent another hour chatting with Takeo and his wife, and Keiko, however the events and activities of the past two days were catching up to us.

“Keiko, I see that our guests are tired. Would you see that they are returned to their hotel?” Takeo asked.

“Hai otoosan, yes dad.” Keiko replied. We gathered our things and thanked our gracious hosts for a fine evening. Keiko led us out to a waiting limo and we all jumped in. After Keiko fired off instructions to the driver we were off. Fifteen minutes later we were pulling into the driveway of our hotel.

“Keiko, thank you very much for such a fine evening. We really enjoyed your hospitality and your family is great. I am also very impressed by your father.” I said.

“Thank you. I am also quite proud of my father and his business. He’s worked hard for so many years. I know that it has not been easy for him.” Keiko responded.

“Keiko, thanks for taking me sightseeing today.” Niki said. “If you have time tomorrow, would you like to come with me to do some fabric and design hunting? I am a fashion designer and I’ve always had an interest in Asian things. I plan to visit a couple of design houses while James is tied up, and tomorrow sounds like a good time.”

“I could go for that,” Keiko replied. “See you tomorrow around 8?”

With that we said our good nights and made our way to the elevators. I put my arm around Niki’s waist and drew her to me. We entered the elevator and as the doors closed, I pulled her around to me into a snug embrace and gave her a soft kiss that was followed by another, then another. It’s a good thing that we were the only ones in the elevator.

“mmmmmm….. you are a tease,” Niki replied before grabbing the back of my head and firmly planting her lips on mine as our tongues did battle!

She pressed her firm body into mine. I felt her breasts push into me and I was instantly hard and pressing into her stomach. I had one hand holding the back of her head to my lips while the other slowly moved from the small of her back to her ass. I slowly massaged the cheek of her ass as I pulled her into my hardness silently expressing my need for her. “My god, your hot…” she whispered, then returned to our kiss.

The elevator arrived at our floor and announced itself with a quiet “ding”. The doors opened and we made our way to our room. As we walked into our room, Niki turned back into me and we embraced again. After a few minutes I suggested that we bathe and enjoy ourselves in bed to which she readily agreed. We helped each other undress and made our way into the bathroom.

The bathroom was a mix between western and Japanese styles. It had your basic shower which we used earlier that afternoon, but it also had a wash area and a large hot tub that they refer to as a “furo.” I remembered as a small kid that our entire family would go to my grandmothers every Sunday to help her clean her home and yard, then retire to a family bath and soak in her furo. It was so large that it could fit all of us at once.

I asked Niki which would she prefer and the furo won hands down. We washed each other down in the wash area. I took a hand towel full of soap and gently pulled her into an embrace. Facing each other, I reached around her and washed her shoulders and back as she did the same to me. Her breasts were pushed into my chest again which caused her nipples to harden and my cock jumped to attention, lodging itself between her legs immediately under her pussy.

Niki laughed and gave me a quick kiss, “I like what I feel…” she whispered as she grabbed my cock and slowly rubbed her cunt lips over my hard cock.

“Oh my god, that feels good,” I told Niki as I leaned forward and kissed her.

I finished washing her back, then moved Niki around to face away from me as I embraced her again, this time from behind, and started to wash her front. I started with her arms and stomach then slowly made my way to her breasts. I dropped my wash cloth as I lathered my hands with soap then washed or perhaps the right word is “caressed” or “teased” her breasts. Niki gasped at the attention her breasts were receiving. I worked my way to her nipples then rolled them softly between my fingers; gradually rolling them harder and harder.

“Shit that feels good…… oh yes,….. oh yes…….” Niki whispered as she reached around to grab my cock which had become lodged in the crack of her ass. I could feel her tremble as she started to climb her orgasmic ladder and her grip on my shaft tightened.

12