A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keiko sat down and assumed the lotus repose with her eyes closed. After a few moments, she opened her eyes, "this onsen has always been a place of solitude and re-centering for me. It helps me to focus by removing the distractions of everyday life," she told us.

Niki sat down next to Keiko, emulated her lotus position and closed her eyes also. Sitting still, her face was expressionless. She was motionless for several minutes as her breathing slowed. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. Turning to me she said, "you should try that. I was listening to the sound of the steam and was able to block out everything else. It really felt relaxing. I don't know exactly why, but it felt good to do that."

At that moment, several maids entered the room and began setting up for dinner. Small tables were arranged so that we could enjoy our dinner while gazing out over the gardens. A small portable grill was brought in along with a host of small dishes that contained a wide variety of things to eat.

Dinner consisted of a fish filet that had been grilled. Keiko said that it was prized for its fatty content which made it very succulent to eat. It was served with a soy dipping sauce that had been laced with garlic, hot peppers, sake and few other items that I couldn't figure out. Complimenting the main course were a bowl of clear broth, rice and a number of pickled and fresh vegetables that were served as if they were works of art! And of course they were! The Japanese know how to embellish food so that it is appealing not only to one's taste buds, but also to the eye.

After dinner, Keiko led us further into the gardens along a pathway that followed one of the streams. The stream eventually emptied into a small lake. The waters of the lake shimmered in the light of the moon. Beside the lake was a large, single story wooden building with a large porch that ran the length of the building on the side facing the lake. Several maids were in the process of opening the side of the building that faced the lake by pushing the shoji (wooden doors with rice paper panels) doors back to the sides.

Inside the building was a tiled area where guests bathed. Immediately next to it was a large hot tub that probably could seat 5 or 6 adults comfortably. Next to the tub were several buckets of cold water with wooden ladles in them, arranged strategically around the hot tub. I gathered that they were to be used to cool down if one got too hot.

Keiko led us on to the porch. There were several large cushions placed on the porch for us to sit on. They were so large that I could even lie down on one of them. "Shall we relax for a moment?" Keiko asked as she led us to sit on the cushions.

"Keiko-chan," Niki said, "that was such a delightful dinner. And this is such a beautiful place. Thank you for bringing us here."

"Yes Keiko," I echoed, "this has been a real treat! I can see that very few people ever get to experience what we have this evening!"

"No need to thank me." Keiko responded. "Both of you have shared yourselves with me and I am very grateful. I feel connected to both of you at a very basic level. Besides, I love coming to this onsen and am happy that I can share this experience with both of you."

"My family used to come here several times a year. Mom and Dad used to bring me here to the lake. Dad and I would fish and take whatever we caught to the kitchen where they would prepare it for our dinner. Then we would all retire to the bath house and relax in the hot tub. Coming here tonight brings back so many nice memories."

After spending a few more minutes reminiscing, we decided to bathe and proceeded to the wash area.

I reached for Niki's sash of her yukata and untied it causing her yukata to fall open. She untied my sash as well. I removed Niki's yukata and placed it along with my yukata on a nearby stool. Niki wrapped her arms around me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Keiko undressed and walked over to us. I opened my arms and invited Keiko into our embrace. Oh the joy of having two very sexy, beautiful, and naked women to hug.

Keiko led us to the wash area and explained that we should each take a wooden bucket of hot water, add soap to it, then use it to wash ourselves. Just like at home when I was a small kid at grandma's house.

We washed ourselves and rinsed off, then adjourned to the steaming hot tub. This hot tub was different from all the other hot tubs I have seen. Most are basically a large tub with a flat bottom that was about 3 to 4 feet deep. Bathers usually sat cross legged on the bottom. This one however had straight sides and a large elevated sitting platform built in the center of the tub. The sitting platform was about a half foot higher than the floor of the tub. This allowed the bather to sit in the middle of the hot water and gaze out over the lake in front of the hut, remaining partially submerged in the steaming, hot water. The center platform was large enough to comfortably seat two people however a tight fit for three so Niki floated herself over onto my lap and placed herself facing outward to the lake and with her back to me.

As she leaned into me to relax, I wrapped my arms around her stomach and slowly tongued and kissed her neck. Niki responded by placing one of my hands on one of her breasts and the other on her pussy. Taking the hint, I slowly began to massage her breast and roll her nipple while my other hand began to slowly stroke her labia up and down. I felt Niki tense and release several times as her excitement began to build. In return, I was getting harder and my erection began to make it's presence known.

Niki turned around to face me and placed my hard cock between our bodies as we embraced and kissed passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her back and we draw each other into a tight embrace. Niki began to undulate her hips which caused her pussy to run up and down my dick. If I wasn't hard then, I was really hard now! After a few minutes of this, Niki leaned back and reached down between us and placed my hard cock at her entrance.

I slowly pulled her back into our embrace which caused my dick to slowly penetrate her. Niki closed her eyes to savor the start of our love making. I could sense her attention focus on my penetration of her pussy as she slowly leaned her head back with her mouth slightly open. This was love making with an emphasis on the love that we felt for each other. We slowly moved with each other for over half an hour until we finally climaxed. I wouldn't call it a mind blowing orgasm however it was full of compassion and emotion. In that sense it was more pleasurable than just fucking. This was love making at its finest.

Poor Keiko was beside herself having to just sit in the tub and watch. As Niki and I sat with our arms wrapped around each other, relaxing from our love making, I reached over to Keiko and pulled her over next to us.

As Keiko moved over to us, Niki lifted herself off of my spent dick and embraced Keiko. They hugged each other tightly then kissed; softly at first, then more intensely a second time. Niki began massaging Keiko's breasts; rolling and tweaking Keiko's hard nipples in the process. I could hear Keiko's moans of pleasure as they continued to kiss.

As they finally came up for air, Niki broke their embrace and motioned Keiko to sit in my lap. She sat down cross-wise across my legs and we kissed. I placed my hand on her thigh close to her cunt and she opened her legs, inviting me to caress her. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her slit while trying to avoid her clit. As she became more aroused, I penetrated her slowly with one finger, then increased it to two as her breathing became ragged. I hooked my fingers upward to stroke her G spot which caused Keiko to squirm.

As I finger fucked Keiko, my erection began to return. I don't normally rebound this quickly so it must have been caused by this sexy young nymph in my lap. I turned her to straddle and face me, then placed my cock at her entrance. Her eyes became large as she felt me at the opening of her vagina however glazed over quickly as she pulled me into her.

"Oh yes!" she moaned as she took me into her in a long, slow movement. "mmmmm this feels so good," she whispered, then started to undulate her hips up and down as we slowly began to fuck. After a few minutes of this, I picked her up by the hips and lifted her out of the water as I stood. With her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist, I walked us over to the side of the hot tub and laid her down along the side of the tub, then proceeded to fuck her with abandon while Niki came to her and ministered to her hard nipples.

Keiko's moaning became louder as her arousal began to climb. "Harder! Oh yes! Give it to me! God! Oh shit!" she screamed as she raised her hips to meet my thrusts! I redoubled my efforts and slammed my cock into her throbbing pussy as hard as I could! The slapping of our bodies resounded through the bath house as Keiko arched her back and thrust her tit into Niki's mouth! "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed as my love juices coursed through my cock into her hot cunt!

After our hot tub interlude, we adjourned to a room that whose floor was covered with tightly woven straw mats, then covered with a soft and billowy comforter that the Japanese call "futons." We continued our love making into the night before finally tiring and falling asleep in each other's arms sometime in the early morning hours.

As Niki and I look back upon our visit to Keiko's private onsen club, we realize that it was truly a one of a kind experience. We were pampered by the staff, the meals were great, and one could not have asked for a more spectacular facility. But what truly set it apart was Keiko being with us; now a very special friend with a special place in our lives.

12