A Time in the Hayloft

Story Info
They get naughty in the hay.
782 words
3.77
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining and the air was warm as you came home early to find me working in the barn, I was up in the hayloft moving things around, upon which you find I was moving bails of hay.

“ Honey what are you doing?” he asks.

Jumping from the sound of his voice as I knew I had been caught.

“ I’m just trying to clean up out here I have been wanting to get this done for a while so I figured while you were gone it would be a good time to do it.”

He climbs up the ladder and joins me in the loft, continuing what I was doing.

“Are you going to do this all day?”

“No honey I’m almost done.” She replies in a soft sexy voice

He stands there watching me as I bend over to pick something up and to my surprise I had two hands being slipped around my waist. He pulls me gently back toward him.

“Baby I can’t finish my work out here this way.” She moans softly

“You’re done” he replies

Standing up he turns me around gently to look at him.

Wrapping his arms around me I wrap mine around him as he hold me closer to him, I whisper “you always have a way of distracting me from my work don’t you dear?”

“You bet I do.” He replies softly, whispering in my ear.

As he softly kisses my neck I playfully try pushing you away,” Not now honey I have to finish this.” Winking at you, I slowly run my hands down his chest as I try to pull away, he holds onto me a little tighter.

“Oh no you don’t I came home early today to see my beautiful lady and now that I have her in my arms she isn’t getting away” he says in a determined voice.

“You want to bet? As I quickly squat down and slide out of your arms.

Looking at me with an dumfounded look on your face, “now what are you going to do? It looks like I got away doesn’t it” as he walk over to me again, I back up away.

“You little pain in my ass will you get over here.”

“No if you want me you will have to catch me first, I have work to finish.”

Realizing that I am playing hard to get today he reply’s “well alright if you insist on finishing this work do you mind if I help?

“Well no I don’t mind at all, but you better go in and change first, I don’t want you to ruin your work clothes.” She replies with a devious grin

“Alright I will go and change and I will be back in a minute.”

“Ok baby I will be here…

I continue with my work, when suddenly I have arms being slipped around me,” ha you thought you could get away that easy did you? Well guess what, now I have you right where I want you and you will not get away from me again. As this time your hands move up to my breasts massaging them gently as you know that I cannot resist that.

“Honey I need to finish this.” As I stop and enjoy what your doing.”

Not now baby I want you right here right now” he replies with a sexy lustful tone in his voice.

As our passions flare, our hands explore all over one another as our tongues dance feverishly… quickly we remove each others clothes as they fall to the floor, taking me into your arms… laying me down on one of the hay bails, I take that hard mass into my hand… slowly guiding it into me as he looks into my eyes as he begin pumping me slowly at first… until I beg him to fuck me hard, upon which his pace picks up… I wrap my legs around his waist and raise my hips off the hay as his hands grasp my ass pushing you deeper into me.

My back arches from the dynamic feel as our breathing deepens and our moans get louder… they echo off the walls of the barn he knows that I am going to cum as my pussy clamps down on his hard throbbing mass… I grasp his shoulders suddenly his cock and balls tighten, his head throws back as he screams and shoots all his hot cum into me …as our bodies relax, you lay down with me…I hold you close to me for a bit, upon which we get back up get our clothes back on and we continue the work I started.