A Time of Mourning

Story Info
Sexy lady helps him get over deceased wife.
3.3k words
4.31
53.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long should a period of grieving last? I had been in an emotional funk for fourteen months after my wife of 16 years passed away suddenly from a car accident. About six months after the accident my friends and family encouraged me to go out, date, socialize, "it's time to let her go" they said. They had all the answers. I appreciate the fact that they were trying to help, but I was not really interested in them setting me up on blind dates, telling me what was good for me, inviting me over when a 'friend' they wanted me to meet would happen to be there, and so on. My wife was a beautiful woman that I loved very deeply. I knew I had to eventually get over her, but I didn't want too. I put on a pretty good front for my kids and coworkers, in fact I think the only reason I was able to function at all was because of my love and responsibility to our children.

I didn't have sex with anyone for those fourteen months, though I had chances. I just wasn't interested, whenever I spent time with a woman I was quick to find faults and things about her I didn't like. I compared them all to Lana. Lana and I had a relationship that got better through the years. We knew each other so intimately and we knew what each other liked and disliked, and when it came to sex, we were perfect together. When you've been married for 16 years it's hard to suddenly break habits it took years to form. Like I said, it had been a rough time. Until one week when, all of the sudden, my whole outlook changed.

I didn't feel like working this particular day so I had stayed home. The kids were in school, so I had the house to myself to feel sorry for myself. About 10:00am, I was surprised to hear the front doorbell ringing. Putting down my coffee cup, I went to answer it.

"Hi Daryl, I saw your car in the drive, I'm glad your home today, can I come in?"

It was Tess, she is about 35, married, white, and lives close by and had been my wife's good friend. I couldn't imagine why she had decided to pay me a visit, but I also couldn't think of a good reason not to let her in.

"Sure, come on in Tess. Want some coffee?"

"That'd be great, thanks."

I got her a cup of coffee and we went to the living room and sat down. I was dressed casually wearing only a jock strap and a pair of gym shorts. I always wear a jock strap because my cock is large and needs to be restrained. Tess on the other hand looked great. She had on a short sundress and a pair of strappy heels, she was wearing make up and I could smell perfume. Her toenails and fingernails were painted a pretty shade of red, she had a toe ring and an ankle bracelet. I sat on the sofa and Tess sat in a chair across from me. She seemed nervous as she opened the conversation.

"I suppose you're wondering why I stopped by."

"Well, yes, I guess you could say that."

"Well, I noticed you were home and I have been meaning to talk with you for quite some time. I need your help with a problem I've had for many months now."

"Really, how can I help?" I had no idea of the bomb she was about to drop on me.

"I'm going to be straight with you, I need a man, a real man. I need you to fuck me and I need you to do it today!" I choked on my coffee as I was floored by her forwardness. "Daryl, please give me a chance to explain."

"Does Bob know about your "problem"?"

"Yes, I have told him about some things, but he doesn't know I'm here. It's hard to explain it to him. You see he can't help me with this problem. In fact, he is the problem."

"Sounds to me like you need a marriage counselor."

"No, I don't need that. I know what my needs are and a marriage counselor doesn't have what I need, or the answers I'm looking for."

I was not prepared for this conversation and to buy some time to gather my thoughts, I quickly got up and excused myself to get more coffee. I was feeling a little light headed. What a bombshell. This woman, once my wife's close friend, just had enough nerve to come in my house, and almost demand that I fuck her? I returned to my seat.

"It must have took a lot of courage for you to come over here like this."

"It did, I have been thinking about confronting you for some time and I know I'm probably making a fool of myself, but I woke up so horny this morning. I took my kids to school and noticed that you were home and decided I had to talk to you. I've been horny for years and I have to do something about it."

"Tess, I don't think I can help you, you're married and have kids."

Tess looked down "I know, you have kids too and the last thing I want is for any harm to be done to anyone. In fact, my marriage is good for the most part. Bob is a good father, husband and provider. I enjoy his company and I love him, he fits the perfect husband stereotype, except for one very important area...sex. Bob is pretty good orally but, the truth is he has a real small dick, and I need more. It's to the point now that I can't ignore my needs any longer, and if you don't fuck me, I'll find someone else that will. I've been struggling with this for a long time and my decision has been made and is final. I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want sex, good hard sex once and a while with an attractive well hung man." Finding someone else to fuck her would be no problem as Tess was a damn nice looking and desirable lady. She was classy and sexy, and in the past I had often checked her out when ever the opportunity presented itself.

"Well, why do you think a man with size is what you need?"

"Because there is also nothing more frustrating than having an orgasm and then wanting to be fucked, fucked really good, only to be let down by having a man with a three and a half inch dick crawl on top of you." The frustration was evident in her tone.

"And how would you know if I'm hung? What makes you think I'm the man you need."

Tess hesitated, took a sip of coffee, then looked me right in the eyes. "Lana and I talked a lot, she knew of my frustrations... and you know Lana, she wanted to help me, so...she let me watch you two have sex one night."

What the fuck? "What are you talking about?"

"It was only a week or two before the accident. Your kids were away, she left the back door unlocked, and I came over and watched you two fuck." I was now floored and speechless, Tess continued. "It really turned her on knowing I was watching. It turned me on too, probably too much. You two put on quite a show and even though I think Lana was acting a bit, I'd never realized a woman could enjoy a cock like she did that night. I've been fantasizing about you every day since then."

"Why did she let you watch us?"

"She was proud of you...and like I said it really turned her on...and... she wanted to see if I'd be interested in sharing your bed with both of you...If I liked what I saw she was going to see if you would be interested in having us both...me and her...at one time." Tess was telling the truth. In my bereavement I had forgotten the last few weeks Lana and I shared in the bedroom. Lana had started mentioning threesomes to me when she got the chance, threesomes with us and another woman. She even asked me a few times if I found Tess attractive.

As I sat there with a million thoughts running through my head Tess decided to go for it all. "I remember it all so vividly. You were seated naked on the edge of the bed, Tess kneeled between your legs, deliberately taking your big cock in her mouth. She made sure the angle was good for me to see just how good she could suck you off, my pussy flooded and I wanted to take her place. I watched as she gracefully took your cock down her throat. You told her what a good cocksucker she was as your cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. God I get so horny every time I think of it."

For whatever reason, at that moment, I became a man with desire once again. I would no longer resist Tess. I had been sitting here for ten minutes listening to this sexy woman tell me how bad she wanted me and now, for the first time in fourteen months, I was horny, very horny. Here was this hot woman practically begging me to fuck her, so I decided I had to give her what she wanted. ." I stood up and pulled my shorts down. My cock was balled up in the jock and it was starting to get hard, trying and lift itself from my balls. Tess stared intently at my growing wad of manhood.

"You liked watching Lana suck this cock didn't you?"

"Yes I did"

"You think you could suck it as good as she did?"

"I think I could do better."

"I bet your pussy is wet now isn't it?"

"Yes"

"Show me." I walked over to the chair and stood beside her. Tess pulled up her dress and it didn't surprise me to see that she did not have any panties on. I could smell her juices and I reached for her clit. She used her fingers to open the folds of her neatly trimmed pussy wide. Her clit was hard and exposed and I rubbed it gracefully. Tess melted into the chair and it was obvious to me that she was indeed in desperate need of sex. As I rubbed all over her soaked clit Tess reached for my jock, pulling it over the bulge and down my legs. She delicately took my half hard cock in her small hand and moving her hips around as I rubbed her.

"God I love your big cock!!" She said as her hands and fingers explored me, I put my fingers into her, she was saturated and my large fingers easily slid in her hot hole. My cock was now raging hard and as I fingered her, she grabbed my cock and stroked it.

"Show me how good you can suck it!!" She turned started licking the head of my cock and I moved around in front of her. My fingers left her hot cunt and I place my hands on the back of her head and entered her warm wet mouth. I started making small noises to let her know that it felt good as she worked me deeper. It took her a few times to realize that she had to open her mouth wide in order to allow me access to her virgin throat, but once she realized this, she was able to take me deep, very deep.

The first time she took me deep brought back memories of how good a well-done blowjob felt. "Oh My God Tess That's Good..." Tess started sucking my cock in and out, slowly going down and then sucking on my cock as she pulled off. "God You're a Great Cocksucker!!" It had been so long for me, I wasn't sure if I could hold back my orgasm if she kept up the good work. I was surprised at how good she was. "God baby if you keep doing that you'll make me cum.." She didn't even flinch, but kept on going. "You want me to cum don't you?"

A muffled "uh-huh"

No way I could take much more. I pulled her off and she looked at me with a disappointed look and she opened her mouth and moved her head back towards my meat, she wanted to keep gobbling my cock!! "Not this time. I want to cum inside your tight pussy." I quickly dropped to my knees and spread her legs. "I'm going to lick you and make you cum, then I'm going to crawl on top of you and fuck you with my 9"cock." Tess spread her legs wide and allowed my tongue access to her cunt. I got within a few inches of her clit, "did you watch me make Lana cum, and then fuck her."

Tess raised her hips up in hopes of making contact with my lips. "Oh Yes, and I want you to do the exact same thing to me."

I stuck out my tongue and started licking her pearl. "OHHH GOOODDD YESSSSS" Tess place her hands on my shaved head and pulled me into her. I noticed her feet were now off the floor and her knees raised high in the air. I started sucking her clit. "Right There...Yes...Right There...GOD YES...OH MY GOD!!" Tess legs trembled and then her feet dropped to the floor, she pulled my head with all her strength and rolled her pussy hard all over my mouth. She had a monster orgasm and she dug her nails into my head. Finally she stopped jerking and let me up for air.

I wiped my mouth off on my arm and looked up at her. Her voice barley above a whisper. "Fuck me!!"

I stood and Tess spread her legs wide once again. I place my arms inside of her legs, causing her to spread even wider and I positioned my cock right at her entrance. "You watched me bury my cock in Lana and now you want it, don't you?"

"God Yes...Fuck Me." My cock had recovered from almost exploding when Tess was sucking me, with my newfound second wind, I now knew I could control when I came. So I plunged in just a bit and Tess sucked in air vocally. I just left the head in her, I wanted to tease her and make her talk nasty. Tess looked at me once again with that look of disappointment. "Fuck Me Goddammit!!" another inch or two, another deep breath, another delay. Tess was getting frustrated. "Don't you fucking stop!! Fuck me damn you...GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!" I then plunged my rod all the way in. Tess moaned "OH GOD" as my large cock invaded her depths, opening her up good for the first time in her life. Her pussy was tight and hot and felt so good wrapped tightly around my meat. I bottomed out and slowly withdrew, leaving just the head in again, wanting to see how she would react. Tess rolled her hips around the head of my cock. "Don't stop...fuck me with that big cock baby...I want to cum all over your big cock, fuck me hard...PLEASE QUIT TEASING ME AND FUCK ME." In one thrust I buried me cock in her and this time I didn't stop. I started pounding her hungry pussy hard. It didn't take me long to find the rhythm that Tess liked. I've got to give her credit, she could handle what I threw at her.

Once I found the rhythm Tess enjoyed, she laid her head back against the back of the chair, closer her eyes and opened her mouth. Each time I bottomed out and smacked my crotch against hers, cause a loud "Ah" to escape from her. I started picking up the pace and her moans came more rapid, then she looked at me and started talking. "Oh God Your Cock Feels So Good...Fuck Me Baby...That's it...Fuck My Pussy..." I was starting to fatigue a bit, but I wasn't stopping or slowing down now, Tess was going to cum and then I was going to explode my seed inside her hot womb.

"God Yes Fuck Me...Oh...Oh...God Yessss!! Tess wrapped her arms around my neck as her orgasm started. She pulled herself up off the chair and close to me so that the only part of her body still on the seat was her ass. She held her breath and got silent for a few seconds, I never slowed my relentless pounding, I even started wondering she would ever breath again, then she erupted.

"FUCK YESSSS...OH GOD YESSSSS..." She spat out. I could actually feel her juices flooding her pussy and leaking out around my cock. Her pussy was grabbing at my cock and the felling was incredible. Tess held tight and kept say "GOD YES' over and over. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity and when it was finally over, she relaxed back into the chair and looked up at me. Her face was red and sweat had matted her hair down against her forehead. She had a look of pure passion in her eyes. Tess had just had the most powerful orgasm I'd ever witnessed a woman having and now it was my turn.

"I can't believe it, I'm still cumming...fuck me...cum in me...cum deep in me..." I felt my load fire from the depths of my heavy ball sack. My cock was buried deep inside her and she could feel the force of my load. I have never cum so much in my life and I've never been very vocal when releasing my load. But I did yell out "FUCK" a couple of time as I quit pumping and held my cock buried deep in her while I emptied myself Tess. Tess noticed that I froze in place and started rolling her ass around as I finished cumming. "That's good pussy isn't it baby?" I didn't answer but she didn't need me too.

Finally we were finished. "God, that was great. You don't know how badly I needed that." She said.

"Believe me, I needed it too." I asked her if she'd like to take a shower, she said no but she would like a towel. I finally pulled my softening cock out of Tess, all kind of juices started running down the inside of her thighs.

Tess giggled and said "that's not all yours, I actually ejaculated when we were fucking." I ran into the bathroom and got her towel, and then I went back to the bathroom and washed up a bit. When I got back into the room she was straitening her dress. I didn't really know what to expect, I would have liked for her to stay awhile and just hang out. Tess smiled and handed me the towel. "You'd better go ahead and wash this right away." I asked her if she wanted to stay and she declined the offer. As was leaving she asked me to call her next time I would be home alone without the kids.

Since that day, Tess and I fuck like animals at least once a week. Our relationship is kind of like a business relationship; we get right down to business and fuck. We do not allow ourselves any chance of getting caught up emotionally with one another. I'm even going to start dating again. I think we were right for each other at this time in our lives.