A Time of Purgatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. I have never been more certain." She picked up the engagement ring and looked for my permission. I nodded, and she put it on her finger. I reached over and took the wedding ring.

"I'll keep this until I can put it on properly, when we get married again." She nodded enthusiastically.

"Aren't you going to ask me properly?" I was laughing then.

"Jas, after all the shenanigans you went through, is there any point?" She shook her head with the great smile adorning her face.

"I suppose not."

I paid the bill and we got in the car. Just as I was driving away I remembered.

"Damn, I ordered some Champagne." Jas laughed.

"I don't need any Champagne. I have you and I have your baby. That's all I need." She paused and thought. "Well keeping you awake most of the night would be quite good too."

"Quite good?" Jas gave a dirty giggle.

"Do me like you did to get me pregnant. I won't be able to walk afterwards, but I shall have a bloody great smile on my face."

THE END

*

Note:
Doolally - English colloquial for acting stupidly.