A Time of War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

I hugged her again, and began stroking her hip as she continued.

"I was in college walking across campus headed back to my dorm. It was just after sunset, and beginning to get dark. I've been afraid of the dark since... what happened, and was hurrying as much as possible. I was hyper sensitive to noise, and heard a rustle in the trees near the walkway. I immediately hid in the trees. I heard the moaning and snuck forward to satisfy my curiosity. I saw the couple making love behind a large tree. The woman must have heard me and looked at me. It was my roommate. She came while starring at me. I hurried back to my room."

"I was so turned on, and was feeling things I hadn't felt for over a year. When she came in we talked. She told me that she was an exhibitionist, that she liked having sex in front of other people. I told her that I liked watching. From that time on, she would have sex on her bed with me hiding in the closet watching and masturbating."

"Since college I've had several adventures, but I've never let another man touch me since that night of the rape."

I asked her softly as I held her, "what made you let me touch you?"

Elle said, "I knew that you were extremely horny, but when I refused you, all you asked was to help me cum. I've never met a man who would do that before. I think that I trusted you because I trust Cheryl. We've only been roommates a short while but she's never lied to me. Cheryl trusts you, Linda trusts you and after talking to you and teasing you for the past few days, I trust you."

"Thank you Elle, that's the best complement I've had in a long time." I told her sincerely.

Cheryl went to the bathroom, and came out in a few minutes with a couple of warm damp washcloths. They both began cleaning me up. I was getting turned on and went from flaccid to mostly erect. Elle grabbed my dick and started pulling as she said to Cheryl, smiling, "Does he do this often?"

"I think so, we've never got to a time when he wouldn't." She replied grinning.

"I thought you didn't like that," I heard coming from the bedroom door.

I looked over and saw Linda standing in the doorway smiling.

Elle told her, "I usually don't, but he's so yummy. He did that thing to me, it was delicious." As she continued tugging she said, "He recovers so fast, he must be young... How old is he?"

"He's only 19, but he's pretty well trained," Cheryl confided.

"You're only 19?" Elle said starring at me intently. "I thought that you were at least 23 or 24."

"No, only 19," I said. I then turned to Linda and said, "Come join us."

Linda quickly disrobed and joined us as Elle asked, "How do you know so much about women?"

I thought about it for a short time, and decided to tell them a little bit of the story. "My best friend all through junior high and high school died in an automobile accident. In all those years, I had spent countless hours at his house, countless meals at his table with him and his mom. She was a beautiful, well proportioned woman with a figure that any woman would envy. My mom was a nice woman, but she went back to work when I was in fourth grade. Tommy's mom stayed home with him."

"Kathy was a widow. Her husband was older, and had died of a heart attack when Tommy was a little boy. His mom had never remarried. She had inherited a trucking company from her husband when he died, and sold it for good money. She was devoted to Tommy, he was her whole life. When he died, she was devastated."

"After the funeral, everyone went to her house, bringing food. When I got there she held me, and softly sobbed into my shoulder. I just held her for a long time, and I finally asked if I could do anything to help her. She asked me to stop by every once in a while to look in on her."

"After work or school, almost every day I would stop by and talk to her. I would spend a half hour to an hour and a half conversing with her, mostly listening. After a couple of months, she seemed to really enjoy and look forward to my visits. I thought that she was recovering when she started to go out to a neighborhood bar frequently in the evening. One day, after work, I stopped by to talk. There was an older man there when she invited me in. They were drinking alcohol, and she offered me some coffee. When she finished pouring, she excused herself to go to the restroom."

"The old guy immediately began trying to intimidate me. He said that he'd been in the army in WWII. I needed to go home to my mommy and daddy and leave the grown-ups alone. I told him that he was pretty obnoxious for a supposed grown-up, and maybe he should head out the door if he could reach around his beer belly. Kathy later told me that she returned in time to see him get up to attack me."

"I managed to subdue him without really hurting him, using only an arm lock. I walked him out the door and threw him into his car. I told him that if I ever saw him around Kathy again, I wouldn't be nearly so gentle. I slammed the car door and told him to leave."

"As I came back into the house, Kathy said, 'I saw what he did to you, I'm so sorry. The only reason he was over here was that I invited him. Let me apologize, your birthday is next week, isn't it? Let me take you out to dinner.' I agreed."

"She took me out to dinner, drove me back, gave me a cake and some coffee and told me she had a present for me in the other room when I was done. She left to go get it ready, and I was to finish my coffee and cake and follow in five minutes."

"I finished up and went down the hall. When I reached the bedroom, I saw all the lit candles. I went in, looked around and noticed that Kathy was in the walk-in closet in a filmy see-through night gown. That night, she began my education, and continued it for many months. Everything she taught I paid attention to. I've used all she taught me to bring joy to all that I could."

After I completed the story, Elle started stroking my dick again, while Linda cupped and rolled my balls. Cheryl looked on while Linda straddled my legs and worked her way to my cock. Linda had Elle guide it in for her. Cheryl wanted to watch and participate, so she climbed on my face, and I began to pleasure her as well.

For the first time with these beautiful women, I wasn't too over stimulated to control my duration. I soon had Cheryl cumming, Linda was bouncing very enthusiastically, and I had no idea what Elle was doing because I couldn't see, but I suspect that she masturbated while she watched Cheryl and Linda kiss and cum. I was unable to hear much of what was going on since Cheryl's legs blocked my ears. I did feel Linda's orgasm squeezing her vaginal canal for the second time, and then after a minute she climbed off.

Someone else climbed on, and began very slowly pushing down as far as possible. Since the only other person in the apartment was Elle, I knew it was her. When Cheryl came the next time, I pushed her off. She lay down on one side of me and Linda was already on the other. Elle was bouncing up and down, as I pulled her toward my face, which was covered from nose to neck with Cheryl's female fluids.

I kissed Elle's cheek and said, "Let's make this all about your pleasure." I reached between us and began rubbing Elle's clit. The stimulation surged through her and her breathing became rough, ragged and finally broken. Cheryl and Linda were rubbing each side of Elle's ass as her orgasm began. Surprise shown on her face as the groans of ecstasy issued from low in her throat. The muscles of her pussy rhythmically squeezed and released my rock hard cock.

"That was so good; I can't believe that I waited all this time to do it again." Said Elle after she had somewhat recovered.

I rolled her over, got her into position and began to tingle her again. Cheryl began rubbing my ass and Linda was sucking on Elle's nipple as Elle began to cum. The disjointed muscle movements we were all familiar with began, but seemed slightly subdued. I kept her cumming for nearly five minutes, and then I lay down beside her to hold her, with my still hard cock lying across her hip.

When she began to recover, she grabbed me, hugging like she would never let me go. I lay beside her holding her and stroking her hip. She pulled me in and began kissing me. Elle looked deeply into my eyes and said, "I love you. I've never felt this way about another man."

There was nothing that I could say, so I pulled her close and hugged her tight. Cheryl watched and waited and when there was enough room, she straddled my hips and guided my cock into her wet cunt. Having a third woman me ride me without orgasm, was finally too much. After only a few moments I emptied my cream-filled center.

I said to Cheryl, "That was so quick, you didn't get a chance to cum, did you?"

"I came many times before, that time was for you." She told me.

Cheryl slowly pulled forward off my softening dick, leaving a trail of dripping cum on my crotch and stomach. Cheryl swung off and laid beside me as I felt Linda's hands climbing to my knees.

Linda was between my legs with her head down and her mouth open as she zeroed in and vacuumed all the mingled fluids that had leaked out onto my body. I began to get turned on again, and was already getting hard as Linda moved over to drain Cheryl. I could tell Cheryl was highly aroused by Linda as well. I got up, moved behind Linda and entered her fully.

I returned the stare Cheryl was giving me as we shared either end of Linda. When I finally came, it was like I had been fucking both of them at the same time. With me out of the way, Cheryl reversed her position on the bed and began sixty-nineing Linda. I pulled Elle up with me and said, "We need to go clean up."

Elle agreed and picked up her robe from the floor where it had fallen. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bathroom. She adjusted the water temperature in the shower, climbed in and pulled me in after her. As she soaped my back, she said, "I'm really new at this."

I knew what she meant, but teased her anyway, "You mean you've never used soap before?" I asked, in mock incredulity.

She slapped my ass and said, "No, I've never had real feelings for a man before." Elle finished with my back, turned me around started at my feet and quickly worked her way up to my waist. "Your ass and chest are fine, but your stomach is so hot. It turns me on every time I see it." She told me, as she lingered and rubbed.

We finished as soon as we could, got out and dried off. Elle began to reach for her robe, but I grabbed her hand and said, "You don't need that." Elle smiled and pulled me into the living room.

She pushed me down on the sofa and straddled my lap looked into my eyes and said, "I can't believe that you're only 19, you're so different from the teenage boys that I know." Elle reached down and grabbed my hardening dick and said, "You do recover like a teenager though." She smiled, looked at me in wonder and said, "You're like an older man in a hot young body."

"That's enough of that, if you keep talking like that, I'll have to buy all new hats. Quit pulling that poor thing, or we'll have to shower again and you're fresh out of towels" I teased her back. I then grew serious and told her about the emotional effect that the tingler has, and the story of Brad and Kathy.

Elle said to me, "I know that you probably don't feel the same way for me, but I like feeling that way toward you. I've been here at this base for nearly a year and a half, and there hasn't been anyone special. I went out a couple of times to maintain the fiction that I liked men, but I didn't even really like them."

"When Cheryl brought you home, I thought that you were the prettiest man I had ever seen in person. I still thought that I was only going to watch, and remained trapped with my fears. You did more in one afternoon than what six and a half years of therapy did for me, I love you; please let me." Elle concluded softly.

I reached out to grab her and hug her protectively, as Linda and Cheryl came in.

The girls sat down beside us as Linda told Elle, "We thought you stole him."

"I just wanted to play with him for a little while by myself." Elle said, and then she reached down and grabbed my turgid member, "See what I found?" She smiled.

"That's nice," Cheryl said.

"Sex, sex, sex... that's all you girls ever think about.... I love it." I teased.

"That's not true, sometimes I think about... dinner." Linda quipped as she looked at Cheryl.

"Oh alright, I'll fix dinner and you can help." Cheryl told Linda. "You can help too, put your toys down and come help us. We'll all play after dinner." Cheryl said smiling widely at Elle

We all got up and the girls started making dinner. I set the table to look like a five star restaurant. When I went in to help in the kitchen, I was told to go watch the news.

The girls murmured quietly as they made dinner. With the TV on, I was unable to hear what they said. I knew that they would tell me eventually so I concentrated on the news.

There was a big battle going on in Vietnam. Several casualties were reported. It brought home how serious a business I was involved in. I recommitted myself to learn everything I could to help myself and the men I would be responsible for.

When I looked up, I saw Linda starring at the TV, holding her mouth, with tears brimming in her eyes. She ran down the hall to the bedroom. Cheryl and Elle came over as I began heading down the hall. Cheryl asked with concern in her voice, "What did you do?"

"I'll take care of it," I told her as I continued walking. "Just stay here, we'll be back shortly."

Linda had thrown herself across the bed. "I'm sorry," she sobbed, "but I didn't want to lose it in front of them."

"It's okay, just pull yourself together as soon as you can, dinner will be on the table in a couple of minutes. Don't say anything to the other girls, and don't forget that I love you." I told her as I hugged her protectively.

She hugged me back briefly, then pushed away, got up and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Dinner was delicious: a tossed salad, garlic toast, green beans and a large medium rare T-bone steak. We ate in leisurely silence, purposely avoiding discussing what happened. There was cake and ice cream for dessert, and coffee afterwards.

We just sat and spoke, enjoying each other's company until it was time to leave. It was still a little early when we all piled into Cheryl's car for the ride back to the post. I was in the back with my uniforms, and the borrowed suitcase, the three women were up front. When they dropped me off, I couldn't wait for the next day.

I signed in and went up to my room. I thought about all the things that had transpired over the day and night as I packed up my suitcase and duffle bag. By lights out, I was as prepared as possible for the next day.

As I lay down to sleep, I kept going over and over in my head the report on the news. I thought that I was prepared to face any danger, but as I thought about it I realized that I always knew that I was going to come home alive. I then realized that the only way that I would be fully prepared for what might happen, was to assume that I would die in that place. I decided as I finally went to sleep, that no matter what I would do the right thing every time, even if it was hard.

Friday morning I walked into the classroom for the first time ever wearing my new corporal stripes. Julie and Tara smiled and waved as they walked by and I smiled back at them. Cheryl sat down, smiled, looked at me and said, "Those new stripes look real good on you."

I smiled and thanked her just as class began.

We received our quizzes from the day before; once again I had aced it. We received our new quiz, and when I finished, I went to the break room. There was a little over twenty minutes, so I grabbed a cup of coffee and a seat.

Julie came over and said hello, did a double take at my sleeve and said, "Weren't you a PFC yesterday?"

"Yeah, I was promoted, effective today." I told her.

"Congratulations." She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.

Cheryl and Tara came in, talking, as they walked up to the table and sat down. After greetings and smiles Cheryl began in an intimate tone, "I want to thank you both for teasing Davey yesterday. I like to tease him, and I fully enjoyed the result last night."

Julie and Tara giggled, and Julie said, "I rather enjoyed it, but it left me a little frustrated." Tara nodded as she heard Julie's words.

We spoke back and forth, teasing each other lightly until, with 5 minutes or so left Cheryl and the girls left to go to the bathroom. I went to the class early and scanned the book for all the information that was to be presented today. Cheryl and the girls returned just before the class began.

The rest of the day, Julie and Tara spent their breaks with Cheryl and me. We talked about class, the quizzes, what specialties we were going into. The last break of the day, Cheryl and I spent alone. She let me know about the plans they had made to pick me up, and told me she couldn't wait.

I was excited about the upcoming weekend as I dismissed the platoon when we had returned to the barracks. I went to the orderly room. There was an envelope with a room number and my new room key. I signed for it, and immediately went to my room. I quickly grabbed as much as I could carry, and moved down the hall. Two more trips and I had everything moved. I made up the new bed, hung my uniforms, hung my towel, arranged my shoes according to regs and put the previously packed suitcase by the door.

After a quick lunch, I went to personnel with a copy of my promotion orders. They filled out a form that I took to the MP office. The MP's took my picture, and laminated it to the new ID card. I gave them my old ID card which they destroyed.

I quickly went back to the orderly room and returned my old key. Changed into civilian clothes, took the suitcase and headed to the snack bar.

I still had 25 minutes or so after I arrived, so I went inside and got a cup of coffee. By the time I was nearly done with the second cup, Cheryl and Elle came in. I stood, and the girls saw me and they cried out, "Davey!" and ran up, grabbed me and hugged me. I asked if they wanted a quick cup of coffee. They agreed and sat on either side of me, hugging me, and put their heads on my shoulders. Our puzzled waiter came up and poured the coffee for the girls, and gave me a refill. Cheryl thanked him, and blew him a kiss.

I asked, "Where is Linda?"

"She already went to check in; she'll meet us in the room." Cheryl said.

"So why did you agree to have coffee." I asked.

"I thought maybe I could tease our waiter." She whispered.

"I'd rather leave as soon as possible." I said.

"Okay, drain your cup and we'll go." Cheryl said.

As we went up to the register to pay the bill, the waiter looked hopefully at Elle and Cheryl. The girls both grabbed me around the waist and put their heads on my shoulders. I paid the check, and we began to walk to the door. Both of the girls reached down and grabbed my ass and squeezed, laughing. I slapped their asses and said "behave your selves. Go get the car; I have to go get my suitcase."

When I exited the snack bar, carrying the suitcase, Elle pulled up in her car. The passenger door opened, and Cheryl said, "Get in."

I set the suitcase down in the floor of the front seat, folded myself into the back with Cheryl and closed the door. As Elle began driving Cheryl leaned in to kiss me. She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast. We broke our kiss and I said to Elle, "That was pretty dangerous for you, teasing me in front of witnesses on base. You could get in trouble, and I don't want to be the cause of any problems for you."

"I never come on base except to go to work, and then only in uniform. Half of the people who work with me wouldn't recognize me dressed like this, plus I couldn't resist teasing you," Elle laughed. "You should have seen your face when we grabbed your butt."

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers