A Time of War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Davey finally finished, I felt so mellow, so complete and so tired. Usually after an orgasm, I feel energized; but this time all I wanted to do was lay there and cuddle. I was so happy when Davey laid down beside me. I was so mad when you came in, but Davey just stayed there and held me. I was feeling a little embarrassed by what happened, but he made me feel better." Elle smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek as I rubbed her stomach, then she continued. "It felt so good when he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. I felt a little embarrassed when he sat me on the toilet and told me to pee; but when I did I felt a lot better."

"You need to let me eat, I've got to build up my strength to keep up with you." I said smiling. She hugged and kissed me then she got up.

We ate and talked intimately, while enjoying each others' company. I listened closely as we talked. I didn't sense any of the jealousy frequently present in this type of relationship. I got the feeling that these women would have been friends even if they had never met me. I was glad that they had included me in their friendship. They trusted me, and I vowed to myself that I would never betray their trust.

When we finished eating, we restacked everything on the cart. Cheryl got her wicked smile on, and began rolling the cart to the door. We all started giggling as she cracked open the door and peeked around. Then she opened the door wide and rolled the cart into the hallway, and against the wall. When she came back in she was laughing.

Cheryl told us between uncontrollable fits of mirth, "Debbie was in the hall, and starring at me with an open mouth."

We were all laughing hysterically as Linda pulled me to my feet. She was giggling as she pulled me close, kissed me and said, "I'm going to fuck you better than you've been fucked, at least for the last hour." She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. Cheryl and Elle followed us arm in arm, smiling.

When we got up to the bed, Linda dropped to her knees, and tried to give me head. She tried, but was unable to fit the head into her mouth. I picked her up, and put her on the bed.

As I got into position to orally pleasure her she said, "I wanted this to be about you from all of us."

"I enjoy it more when the pleasure is mutual. You women have such an advantage over us poor men. You can have a nearly unlimited number of orgasms, as a man, I can only have a few. I need to make them count."

Cheryl was behind me chuckling as she said, "You've made them count about 10 or 20 to 1 for me."

Elle pouted, "The only time I got to fuck you, you didn't even cum."

"I didn't know that you wanted to fuck. I didn't want to make you relive any of the terrible things that happened to you, I wanted to wait until it was something that you wanted to do." I told her

"I thought that you didn't want me like I wanted you. I've been ready for a while." Elle said.

Linda said impatiently, cutting off our conversation, "Don't make him talk when he is suppose to be eating," and she pulled my head to her crotch.

I spent the next two hours fucking and eating each of them, one after another, while the other two held me down on my back. They really enjoyed getting me real close to cumming, then stopping or slowing down so I couldn't cum. When I became a little less excited they would bounce up and down a few times until I was about to cum again, then they stopped. All of them kept me on the edge for so long, I was going wild. The only reason that I was finally able to cum was they lost track of what was happening when they came. Each time one of the girls came, the others would count out loud and start giggling. The distraction helped me to last even longer. When I finally came in Cheryl, (who was the last), she fell forward onto me, breathing heavily.

I was busy trying to catch my breath when Elle said, "Cheryl came 15 times, I came 7 times, that's 22, and Linda came 10 times that's 32. Your average is almost 11 to 1. I think that we all know what this means," she said with mock seriousness to all of us.

"What?" we asked.

"That you need to fuck me twice as often as you fuck Cheryl," she said with a self satisfied smile.

"Get her," I said, as we all jumped over to grab her and started tickling her.

We kept at it while she laughed, screamed and struggled. Finally she choked out, "I give, I give,"

We held each other feeling close and began talking. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I felt someone bouncing up and down on my cock. Elle was grinning as she bounced up and down on my cock, and both of the other girls were watching me closely.

Finally, Linda said, "We only decided to wake you up because we ordered dinner for you. It looks like you're really going to need your strength for this weekend."

I pulled Elle into my chest and rolled her onto her back. I stepped up the rhythm to as fast as I could go, and she began moaning. I got off her and she cried, "Don't stop now."

"I wasn't planning to," I said, as I pulled her up to the edge of the bed and reentered her.

I began pounding in and out of her very hard. Elle began moaning and crying out as Cheryl asked, "Is he getting you there, baby?... Is he going to make you cum?"

"Oh god yes. I'm going to cum so hard... aaaaaaaAAAHHH!!!"

I felt rather than saw her squirt. The fluid streamed into my pubic hair, and dripped off my balls onto the floor. I slowed for only a few seconds and them redoubled my efforts. Linda was watching closely, and told Cheryl about the stream of female fluid. Elle's irregular muscle movements hadn't completely ended when she began cumming again.

"Oh please baby cum inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me." Elle cried out.

I shortly complied just after she came the third time. I was so exhausted, I fell on the bed trying to regain my breath, while Elle was working on the same project for herself beside me.

Cheryl tapped Linda on the arm and told her, "Let's go into the other room and let them recover," Cheryl turned to us and said, "You two recover as quickly as you can, then come out and join us."

We nodded our heads and they left. In a minute or so, I raised up on my elbow, softly stroked her face and teased her saying, "I guess I still owe you a few orgasms to catch up with Cheryl." I bent down and lightly began kissing and licking her nipple.

"Oh god no," she said giggling, "I'm so sore now I'm thinking of sewing it shut." She glanced down and saw that I was semi erect and said, "Oh my god, Davey, were you serious?"

I waited long enough for her to wonder and then smiled saying, "No, I was just teasing. I could function but I don't have to cum. After all, I'm only 19 and it comes up by itself all the time."

"Davey, you're more of a man than anyone else that I know. You make me feel special, like you care for me, like I'm a desirable woman. You don't have to say anything, I know that you don't feel the same as me, but I love you." She kissed my lips, got up, began pulling me upright and said, "We need to go join the others before your dinner gets cold."

As I was getting up I said, "I'm going to take a quick shower before I go out there, I'm coated with sweat and your cum."

Elle smiled at me and said, "I'll wash your back," and she hurried into the bathroom to adjust the shower temperature. We washed each other off quickly and shared the last remaining towel. We were done in a very few minutes and walked out to join the others.

Linda looked at us, giggled and said, "We didn't wait. We thought that you were doing it in the shower."

"No," I said as we all laughed, "I was kind of messy and Elle agreed to help me clean up."

"I'll bet," Cheryl said with her sly smile. I began eating as Cheryl resumed talking, "We decided to have a contest to see who got to wake you up." Cheryl and Linda were grinning broadly at Elle's discomfort. Cheryl continued, "The winner got to fuck you, but had to make the two losers cum as the consolation prize. She's nearly as good as you."

We all laughed as Elle said, "You're just saying that because I made you cum."

"Oh boy did you ever." Cheryl said as we all laughed.

We all enjoyed our meal as we talked. As I was finishing my dinner I asked, "That was delicious, what kind of steak was that?"

Linda told me, "We didn't know what to get you, but we knew from last night that you liked steak. I just chose the best type of large steak that they had, a New York strip and had them cook it like Cheryl did last night. We're glad you liked it."

"So did you wrap up in the towels again when room service came," I asked.

Linda was laughing so hard that Elle answered, "Linda and I did, but Cheryl just stood there with one arm over her breasts, and the other covering her muffin." She was laughing so hard that she had a hard time continuing. "That... poor... man... heh, heh, heh... he was so flustered just starring at her, and then... ha, ha, ha... she pretended to sneeze...." She stopped talking for a moment while she regained the composure to continue. "So she is standing there with both hands to her face, squeezing her breasts together with her elbows, her naked shaved pussy in full view,... ha, ha, ha.....and to cover it up, ... ha... ha... ha... she... turned... around... and... showed.. her... naked... ass..."

We were all laughing so hard by this time that no one could continue. After several minutes, Linda took over, "So Cheryl is only a few feet away from this guy, totally naked with her beautiful butt hanging out, then she rocks back and fake sneezes as she bends forward again. She really took her time standing back up. Elle and I had such a hard time keeping straight faces. That poor waiter was so hard, that I thought that he was going to whip it out and start stroking it right there. I was finally able to get him out of the room, and we came in to wake you up."

Elle was still smiling as she took the story up from there. "Linda and I dropped our towels, and we all came in to wake you up. We found you laying on your back with that lovely hard-on, and I climbed on. I was so wet from watching her tease the poor waiter and watching Linda and Cheryl both cum, that I didn't have any problem getting going. Well, anyway, you know the rest."

We sat around enjoying our post dinner conversation for several more minutes, then I asked Cheryl, "Are you really sleepy?"

Cheryl looked at me inquisitively, with an arched eyebrow and said, "No... are you really horny?"

"No," I said, "It's just that Elle has to work tomorrow and this is the only night she has with us. I thought that we could all get dressed up and go to the hotel lounge. We wouldn't have to stay too long, and only if everyone agrees."

Everyone was enthusiastic about the idea, and was soon digging through their suitcases for the perfect outfits. Within a half hour we were all ready to go.

I was dressed up in my nicest pair of civilian slacks and a nice shirt that showed off my chest and abs. The girls all looked wonderful in their dresses, stockings and heels. When we walked into the lounge, I looked around and saw an older couple who were nicely dressed, a small group with two women and three men who were nicely dressed and many single men dressed anywhere from suits to blue jeans and tank tops. We sat down at a nice corner table and waited for the cocktail waitress.

The waitress took our order and hurried away to fill them. When she came back she put our drinks in front of us. She was trying to hand me the bill when Linda quickly grabbed it and signed it, putting on the room number. She showed her key to the waitress who nodded and went away.

I began talking with the girls when I noticed Elle and Cheryl were starring behind me frightened. I was about to look around when I felt a heavy, unfriendly hand on my shoulder. I heard a deep, semi-sober voice behind me say, "Why don't you run along sonny, and let these lovely ladies spend their time with a couple of real men?"

I surreptitiously kicked off my shoes (which had slick leather soles), smiled widely and turned enough to access the situation. The man was about six foot tall and had me by about 25 pounds. His friend was standing behind him. He was a couple of inches shorter than his friend but weighed quite a bit more.

I told the one with his hand on my shoulder, "Well of course, we'd have to ask them... could you let us know when the real men come in?"

"Why you snot-nosed little punk," he yelled enraged as he tried to pull me to my feet.

I came up inside his arm, and before he could react, hit him with my elbow to his temple. He dropped to the floor unconscious. I quickly got into my stance facing his friend. It took several seconds before he realized what happened. When he did, he bellowed and let go with a punch which might have gone through a brick wall. I side stepped the punch, grabbed his arm and levered it behind his back. I held it for a few seconds just at the threshold of pain and then leaned and told him, "I could snap your neck and sit down to finish my drink before you even realized what happened. Why don't you help your friend get home before you run into someone violent?"

I let him go after he agreed, and he reached out to help his friend, who was coming-to, to get up. When they got to the exit most of the people started cheering. I smiled and waved, preparing to sit down when I noticed the bartender was standing not far from me holding a sap.

I looked at him and said, "I used the minimum amount of force that I could to protect myself and my friends. I didn't really hurt them, they will probably be a little more respectful to strangers now."

The bartender looked at me and said, "Hell kid, I'd have done much worse to them if I'd got here in time. I was in the back getting a case of scotch. The waitress came to get me. By the time I got out here I saw him pulling you to your feet. Whatever you did to put him out was so fast, I didn't even see it. I saw his friend coming at you and reached for my sap to help. When you took care of him so quick, I just had to get close enough to hear what you said to him. I'm Tony." He said, putting his sap away and holding out his hand.

I shook his offered hand and said, "I'm Dave, this is Cheryl, Elle and Linda." as I pointed to each in turn.

Tony smiled and said, "It's wonderful to meet you lovely ladies, I'm going to send over a round on the house to apologize. I've got to go back to work now Dave, great to meet you."

I watched Tony head for the bar, then I felt a pair of arms around me. I turned and Cheryl kissed me and then hugged me. She snuggled into my shoulder as she said, "Oh Davey, I was so scared, I thought you'd get hurt."

I kissed her forehead and said, "I didn't think so there were only two of them and at least one of them was pretty drunk."

She squeezed me again, let me go and we sat down. Elle said, "That was incredible. I've never seen anything like that. You protected us from them, even though they both outweighed you."

"Let's talk about something more pleasant." I said, as the waitress came to our table.

Paula, the waitress, set the drinks in front of us and said, "Tony sent these drinks over on the house. He also tore up the charge from the last round. If you ladies need anything else to drink, just let me know." She looked at me smiled and winked as she said, "And sugar, if you need ANYTHING you let me know."

I smiled and thanked her and she walked away.

Cheryl looked amazed as she asked, "Did she just hit on you while you're here with three women?"

"Yes," I said simply.

Cheryl and Elle were laughing softly, but Linda was unusually quiet. Once again I saw Cheryl looking over my shoulder in surprise. I turned enough to see a man in a suit approaching. I stood, turning and looked into the face of my first sergeant. The woman following him was about his same age, perhaps a little older, extremely beautiful with bright intelligent eyes.

"Hamilton," he said, holding out his hand, "This is my wife Lilly, Lilly this is Corporal Hamilton,... David isn't it?"

"Yes sergeant, Dave," I said while shaking their hands.

"Call him Red," Lilly said.

I smiled and said, "I'd like to introduce Cheryl, Linda and Elle." as the girls stepped forward to offer their hands.

"My husband is very impressed with you," Lilly said. Her keen eyes lit up and a broad smile touched her lips as she said, "And I can see that he's not the only one." Cheryl blushed and smiled as Lilly continued, "It's okay dear, if I didn't have a better one, I'd be chasing him too." She giggled and then kissed her husband's cheek.

Before I asked Red said, "We were here celebrating Lilly's 29th birthday," he said with obvious love in his eyes.

Lilly smiled, with her eyes twinkling and looked up at him and said, "He has said 29th birthday for more years than I care to remember."

"We come here every year. I was glad that we were here tonight in case you needed me, but you seem to do quite well without my help," Red said as he looked at each of the girls in turn.

Lilly said, "We'll leave you to get on with your evening now." She then leaned in and said in a stage whisper, "I want to get him home and take advantage of him before he gets too sleepy."

"Good night Dave," Red said, holding out his hand, "see you Monday."

I shook his hand and Lilly's as I said, "It a real pleasure to meet you Lilly. It proves the old saying that behind every good man there is a great woman."

"You are a silver tongued devil too, you remind me of Red 24 years ago. Oh god, I almost forgot, don't forget to get him over to the NCO club to wet down your new stripes. Tuesday around 4:30 would be good. He can tell you all about his war stories. You'll enjoy it, I always do. It was a real pleasure to meet you Dave, good night." Lilly and Red turned around and left as we all said good night.

The girls and I sat back down at the table and began nursing our drinks. Linda was very quiet, but Cheryl and Elle and I talked as we drank. When we finished, I said, "I'm kind of tired, let's go back to the room."

Linda got up quickly, and the other girls and I followed. When we got inside the elevator I asked Linda, "What's wrong baby?"

"I've never seen you interact with another man before. You faced up to those two bully's and took care of them to protect me. You talked to that bartender, he was twenty or twenty-five years older than you; but his respect for you was obvious. Your first sergeant brought his wife, who he loves very much, up to meet you. I thought your magic was just with us or with women, but it's not just us. Anyone would follow you, everyone respects you. You're a natural leader. I'm just overwhelmed and intimidated." Linda concluded as she leaned into me and held me tightly.

We got off the elevator and went to the room. Cheryl opened the door with her key, and we all went into the room. Elle went around behind me and grabbed my chest, kissed the back of my neck and said, "If I wasn't so sore, I'd fuck the shit out of you. When you protected us, and I knew that you were okay, my poor muffin was throbbing. I would have fucked you on the table right there and then."

I smiled, turned around kissed her cheek, patted her butt and said, "Yeah, but then I would have probably had to do the waitress too."

All three girls began laughing. I was happy to see Linda was feeling better. I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and a long day, as I was sure was Cheryl when I said, "It's a little late for me, I'm going to bed."

I went into the bedroom, removed and hung my clothes, used the restroom and then laid down in the bed. Cheryl and Linda soon climbed in on either side of me and snuggled in. Elle was only a short period of time behind them and snuggled in behind Linda.