A Time of War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, Cheryl's deep regular breathing let me know that she was asleep. Linda was either asleep or close too, but Elle was laying on her side, starring at me. I waited until I could climb out, and took Elle into the other room. I sat down on the sofa, and she sat on my lap.

"Oh baby, how did you know that I needed to talk to you?" Elle asked.

"The way that you looked at me in there," I replied.

Elle looked at me real shyly, and said thoughtfully with her eyes down, "I'm real new to love. I don't know how to do it right. I've never been in love before and all I can think about is you. I'm shocked at myself, I've only known you for less than a week. I've had more sex with you then I've had with any other man, and you've made me cum more than any other person I've ever had sex with. You've made me do things I never dreamed that I could, given me a new reason to live, made me feel like a complete, whole, loved and desirable woman. I shudder to think how much better it would be if you loved me too."

"I feel a little jealous of Cheryl and Linda because they got you first, and I only get to spend a few minutes a day with you, except on my days off. I never will get to spend any time alone with you, and I can't talk about any of this with my best friend, Cheryl."

"Tomorrow about one o'clock I'll have to leave to go to work. I won't get to see you again until next Thursday, other than in passing." She hugged me tightly and sobbed on my shoulder, and continued, "I just love you so much. I feel like a teenager, all hormones, and no brains. If I wasn't so sore right now, I'd start fucking you, and keep doing it until you loved me back."

Elle sobbed into my shoulder, holding me tight for the next nearly two hours. We talked and held each other until her crisis was over. I picked her up and carried her to bed, lay her down and covered her up. I went back to bed and lay still, considering everything that had happened over the course of the day, and within a few minutes I fell asleep.

***********************

For the many people who have written with questions, and enclosed return email addresses, I will answer all as soon as I can. An author lives for feedback, please vote and leave a comment to help me write better stories for you in the future.

To my editors, Will and Celest, thank you very much for your insight and help. Your careful attention to detail significantly improved the quality of my writing.

I'm working on the next chapter and hope to have it ready to go soon.