A Time of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

"Okay Honey, you go ahead." Cheryl acquiesced.

Linda got off of my legs and lay down in the spot that Carol had just vacated. Cheryl lay down on her back and began masturbating with both hands as Elle sucked on her nipple and squeezed her other breast.

Carol was leaning forward, dragging her heavy breasts along my chest and stomach. Cheryl began groaning and Carol added her moans as well. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting. Her moans became more insistent as Cheryl began cumming. Cheryl sat up groaning loudly and fell over on her side with her head landing on my shoulder. Watching Cheryl drove Carol to her own orgasm, collapsing on my chest. Her unique vaginal muscle spasms soon urged me to my own blissful heights, as I pumped my sperm into her hungry opening.

We lay still, breathing heavily as we attempted to recover. When we realized that we had only a little over an hour to check out, we quickly showered, dressed and packed. I called down to have a bellman come up to bring a cart up for the luggage. Carol hugged us all, exchanged phone numbers and addresses with the girls. When she got to me, she hugged me enthusiastically, kissed me passionately and whispered to me quietly, "Thank you Davey, you gave me back the best part of my life and I'll always love you for that."

She waived as she walked out the door, and we watched it close sadly. The bellman took the bags, and we went down to check out. Elle and Cheryl went to get the cars, while Linda and I went to the front desk. When the final bill was presented for her signature, I glanced at the total and nearly swallowed my tongue. The bill was nearly as much as I made in two months.

She took her copy of the bill, put it in her purse and walked toward the door. I held the door for her and told her quietly, "We need to talk."

Cheryl was behind the wheel of Linda's car idling while waiting for us. When she saw us, she got out of the car and opened the trunk. I took the luggage and loaded it into the trunk of the car, tipped the bellman and we all got into the car. Cheryl drove and Linda got into the back with me.

Linda grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes and began speaking. "Davey, please don't be mad. I just wanted to take you all out somewhere special. The money means nothing to me. I usually don't spend much more than I earn from the army, and I earn nearly three times as much per month from my investments as the army pays me every year. It doesn't mean near as much as giving you this weekend did to me."

I thought for a moment and then said, "I want you to know that I am not with you for any other reason than I want to spend time with you. If you start spending a lot of money on me, at some point, you will start believing that the reason I like you is because of the money. You are very beautiful, both inside and outside. I don't want to lose you due to a misunderstanding like that. Spend your time with me not your money on me and I'll be happy."

"Oh baby, I love you," she said as she hugged me.

She continued to hold me until we pulled into the apartment parking lot. Elle's car was in the lot, but by now I was sure that she was in the apartment. I took the two heaviest suitcases, Linda and Cheryl each took a suitcase and we moved my overnight case to the trunk of Cheryl's car. Linda went into her own apartment to drop off her suitcase, and then she came up to Cheryl's apartment with us. We put the suitcases into Cheryl's room.

I sat down on the bed; Linda came up, sat on my lap and hugged me. She said to me, "Baby, I've got to work tonight. I didn't get much sleep and with my cramps and all I need to get some sleep. I'll see you soon."

She hugged me again, kissed my cheek, hugged Cheryl, kissed her cheek and left the apartment. Cheryl peeked in on Elle; who was laying nude on her bed with her eyes closed trying to take a nap.

She closed her door and came into the bedroom with me. "Make love to me baby, I think I'm the only one you didn't fuck this morning." Cheryl said.

We made love quietly and tenderly. Afterwards, we held each other and talked. Cheryl told me that she still had another surprise for me later. We continued talking and holding each other until I fell asleep.

****

I awoke at a little after 4pm with several hands rubbing my ass and upper thighs. I looked around and saw Julie; I assumed Tara and Cheryl were on my other side. I looked at her with bleary eyes and told her, "You're entirely too dressed to be doing that, get undressed." I turned the other way and told Tara, "You too."

I rolled over on my back and watched them get undressed for a couple of minutes. They were both a little shy and undressed slowly. I got up and went into the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, both Julie and Tara were nude, on the bed on their knees. Cheryl was dressed, sitting between them. "You seem a little out of place Cheryl, strip." I told her.

Cheryl smiled, stood and stripped while smiling at me. When she was done I told her to sit back down.

I walked up to Julie and examined her body closely. Her hair was a dark red, shoulder length without a hair out of place. Her skin was a little pale, with some freckles on the bridge of her nose, and a few on her shoulder as well. Julie's breasts were very large B's, or small C's with extremely light pink nipples. Her areola was so light colored, and diffused, it was hard to tell how big they were. Julie's pubic patch was thin. The hair color was lighter and the hair density was thinner. The overall effect was to make it look as if she had trimmed her bush.

I grabbed her chin; Looked into her ice blue eyes and told her, "You're really very cute."

Julie's breathing gave away her excitement. It as if she had run five miles. Her eyes flicked down and looked at my rock hard cock. She asked breathlessly, "Can I touch it?"

Interestingly, the question had been asked not of me, but of Cheryl, who answered, "Go ahead."

As she reached out to touch it, I told her, "Before you do that, you need to ask me, and call me sir."

Julie's hand halted in mid motion and she looked into my eyes. Her excitement seemed to double as she begged, "May I please touch it sir?"

I waited a beat for her anticipation to grow, and then gave her permission saying, "Yes you may."

Her hand reached out, slid down the head and delicately wrapped around the shaft and began tugging. She bowed her head in toward me until her nose was only a couple of inches away. Her other hand reached up to join the first, stopped in mid air and she looked up at me and asked, "May I touch your balls with my other hand, sir?"

"Yes you may," I said, giving her permission.

Julie reached the rest of the way and began cupping my balls gently in her hand.

Her breathing became even more pronounced as I told her, "Kiss it."

Her nostrils flared, and a low moan came from her throat as she leaned the rest of the way in. Julie's lips pressed into a small 'o' as she contacted the plumb like head of my cock. I felt the tip of her tongue dart out and touch the source of the pre-cum leaking out. I gave her a couple of moments, and then backed up. She looked at me pleadingly as I told her, "That's enough for now, we'll get back to that later."

I turned and walked over to Tara. I looked at her closely. Her natural hair color was a dark blond, but she had bleached it much lighter. Her skin tone was much more natural than Julie's, and there were a heavy sprinkling of freckles over her face, shoulders chest and back. It was an extremely sexy look. Her breasts were slightly larger than Julie's. I had been spoiled by Cheryl's generous chest size, and unused to the different shape from Tara's younger breasts. Upon closer examination, I realized how large they actually were. Tara's areolas were large and well defined, unlike Julie's'. The dark tan color made them stand out from the freckles on her breasts. I noticed that without stimulation, her nipples were already quite erect, and there was a faint flush on her neck and chest.

There was something about the way she was behaving that took me a moment to figure out. I knew that she was extremely horny, but she was being very quiet. It finally occurred to me that part of what was turning her on so much was that she was an exhibitionist, who did not yet understand this about herself. Being only eighteen, and away from home for the first time, this was her first chance to indulge in her fantasy. I'm sure that Tara had had dreams about being naked in front of other people before, but this was her first actual experience. The fact that I understood this about her and she didn't gave me a tremendous advantage in making this her best sexual experience ever.

As I stared at her, taking everything in, I noticed that her breathing became even more deep and irregular. Her eyes which had been looking at my chest, abs and cock moved to look at the floor. I deduced that Tara was also a submissive who would do anything to please, given the proper training. While I'm not into heavy BDSM, it's most real men's fantasy to have a woman who will do anything for you without question or complaint, plus a sub who is an exhibitionist is real fun to have at parties. I knew that I was going to enjoy this.

I stepped back and told them, "Let's go to the kitchen and have a cup of coffee."

Cheryl led the way, followed closely by Julie; however Tara stopped to bend down and pick up her clothes. I patted her butt and told her, "You won't need those." I watched her cute upside down heart shaped butt wiggle down the hallway in front of me. I could tell that being naked in the living room was a new and exciting experience for her.

We sat on the sofa and talked as Julie and Cheryl made the coffee. Tara was so excited as she talked that her legs were vibrating. Her excitement was in direct proportion to her embarrassment at being on display. I made complimentary comments on various aspects of her body, which turned her on even more.

When Cheryl and Julie came in with the coffee, I took control of the conversation. I extracted all the information I needed about their sexual history. Neither Julie nor Tara were virgins, they were rather inexperienced. There was no history of abuse. Neither had ever had a group sex experience, and only Julie had ever had an experience with another woman, they had masturbated in front of each other.

They had both been on the pill to regulate their period, but stopped during basic training. They had renewed their prescriptions, but had not been taking the pills long enough for them to be effective yet. Neither of the girls had found anyone to have sex with since basic training, and they were both so horny they were hardly able to control their desires.

I told them about the tingler, that they needed to have an orgasm before I started, and that we should get started right away. We all took our empty coffee cups into the kitchen and walked back down the hall to the bedroom.

I told Tara that she would be first, that she would masturbate in front of us while we watched. I had her lie down on the bed and spread her legs. Her embarrassment at being so excited was easily apparent. Her sex had opened up, and was shiny wet with her excitement. I spoke in my most commanding voice, "Do it now."

Her hands moved slowly to her crotch and began rubbing with one hand and using two fingers of the other to enter her vagina. Tara had closed her eyes and turned her face away from me, so I once again told her, "Open your eyes and look at me."

As Tara looked into my eyes, I moved Julie in front of me and began massaging her breast with one hand and teasing her pubic area with the other. Cheryl leaned over and took one of Tara's nipples into her mouth and began teasing it. The flush of excitement/ embarrassment glowed bright red, from the top of her head nearly down to her waist. I began masturbating Julie in earnest when I realized that the sight of her best friend's excited state had her so turned on. As Tara got closer and closer, I pushed Julie down to suckle on her friend's other breast.

The minute Julie's lips touched her nipple, Tara began to cum. Her ecstatic cries were eclipsed by jumping stomach muscles. I gave her a couple of minutes to calm down, and then moved into position to tingle her. She stared at me intently as I moved my hands into position and began.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... what... are... yoooouuuuu... doooiiiiinnnngggg ....." Tara's plaintive cry cut off. Julie began to masturbate herself as she watched when the disjointed, irregular muscle contractions began. I kept her at the peak for three or four minutes then I snuggled in next to her and held her.

"Is she alright?" asked Julie who had moved in behind me and was looking over my shoulder at the insensate friend.

"She'll come out of it in a couple of minutes. It happens to everyone when they get tingled." I told her. "Just wait for your turn."

When Tara began to come out of her fugue she said, "Oh my god that was a million times better than I thought it could be." She looked at me and said, "Oh Dave, I love you." Tara glanced at Cheryl who was looking at her quizzically and corrected herself, "I love you for doing that for me."

"There is a price," I told her, "You have to make Julie cum so that I can do her."

"But... I've never done that before," she said.

"Then you need to get started right away since it may take you a little longer." I told her in my no argument voice.

Julie was stretched out waiting for Tara to begin eating her out. Tara was even more excited to be watched doing something naughty. Cheryl began massaging Julie all over as Tara began licking and sucking her. I moved behind Tara's upturned ass and began stimulating her labia slowly from one end to the other and back. Julie and Tara both began moaning. Tara's ass began arching against my manual onslaught. I looked up and saw that Cheryl had started to straddle Julie's face.

I continued to rub Tara the right way, and watched the rest of the action. I used my other hand to rub her back, with occasional trips down her spine to her ass, then to her stomach, up to her breasts and then to her back once again.

Julie and Cheryl came, one after the other. Tara followed shortly after that. As soon as she was done, I moved into position and began to tingle Julie. Julie began chanting, "Oh shit... Oh shit... OOhhh ssshhhhiiiiittttttttt......" until she trailed off.

Tara was watching, fascinated as Julie lost control of her limbs and began the characteristic disjointed movements. I kept Julie at her plateau for nearly five minutes, and then lay down beside her to hold her.

Tara asked, "Is that what I did?"

"Yes," I told her.

Julie began groaning threw her arms around me tightly and then said, "Oh my god... Oh my fucking god... that was so fucking good... I can't fucking believe it... I've never felt any fucking thing like it before... I fucking love you... I thought it would be fucking good, but that was a thousand fucking times better than I fucking thought it would be. I want to fuck you so fucking much."

Her profanity surprised and amused me. I decided to tease her, "You fucking think it was fucking good?"

"Oh fuck yes," she said without catching on to what I was doing at all.

"I fucking thought it was fucking hot too," said Cheryl while trying to keep a straight face.

"I fucking thought so fucking too," said Tara, who then snorted through her nose.

After the snort, Tara lost control and began laughing. Cheryl looked at her and couldn't help but join in. Seeing what was happening, I too couldn't stop from adding my laugher. Julie looked at us all and asked plaintively, "What's so fucking funny?"

Fresh peals of uncontrollable laughter greeted this request. For some reason the fact that she was the only one who didn't understand why we were laughing made much funnier. When I was finally able to speak, I told her what we were laughing about. When I explained it she thought for a minute and began laughing too, which restarted the rest of us.

The fact that Julie laughed said more about her than her previous profanity. She told us when the laughter wound down, "I fuc... (oh shit) grew up in a house with three older brothers and no mother. It took me years to learn to speak without using profanity. When I get excited, I forget. I'll work on it."

Cheryl hugged her and said, "Why don't you come with me to help cook dinner. It's all ready, I just want a little help getting everything ready."

I told them, "I want you both to get dressed, we'll," I said pointing to Tara, "be out in a few minutes."

The two girls got up and began dressing as Tara lay down in my arms. I began rubbing her all over and we began talking as Cheryl and Julie left the room.

"You turned me on from the first time I saw you. Julie and I used to sit close to you in the break room, so we could watch you and Cheryl. I wanted to be ready to jump on you if you broke up with her. The first time I came up to you, I didn't think that you paid any attention to me, but Cheryl told me that you remembered my name." Tara concluded as she looked at me levelly.

I smiled at her as I asked, "Have you always been an exhibitionist?"

Tara blushed fetchingly and said, "I didn't know I was, but when you made me masturbate in front of everyone, I was so turned on I nearly exploded. I used to have dreams like that when I was younger, being naked in front of a group of people, but I haven't thought about anything like that in a long time. It seems like the more embarrassing it was the more turned on I got. I've never been with a woman before, but when you had me eat Julie, I might have cum without being touched. Knowing you were watching made it so much more exciting."

"The thing that made it most exciting was that you gave me no choice. You told me to do it, and I knew that I had to do what you wanted. Giving you the control made it even more exciting for me." Tara concluded.

I thought about what she said for a few seconds and then told her, "From now on, you will call me sir, and unless I specifically tell you different, whenever we are inside this apartment, you will be naked. Whenever I sit down you will kneel at my feet, holding my leg. You will only speak to me and when I'm around you will only take directions from me. From now on you will answer only to me. I will call you by the name Pet. You may only have an orgasm when I give you specific permission before hand. Do you understand these rules?"

"Yes sir," Tara said immediately

"Good," I told her, "because any infractions of these rules will result in punishment. Do you agree, Pet?"

"Yes sir." She replied.

"Good," I said, "Go get my boxers and jeans and bring them to me."

"Yes sir," she said as she hurried to comply.

I put on the items that she had given me and slipped my feet into my deck shoes I began walking down the hall with Tara following.

When I got to the living room, I sat down on the sofa and Tara immediately kneeled down by my leg and held it. I looked into the kitchen and saw Cheryl and Julie talking by the oven. I told Tara, "I want you to sit on my lap, Pet."

"Yes sir," she said as she immediately stood up and turned to sit in my lap.

"Lean back against my chest and spread you legs wide and put your hands under your thighs." I told her in my command voice.

"Yes sir," she said.

I grasped her with my two hands on her lower abdomen, and then began tickling lightly with the balls of my fingertips. I traced her curves from her breasts to her thighs. I avoided her vulva and nipples, thus teasing them even more. I told her that any minute someone could walk in and see her spread wide and sopping wet. My voice served only to inflame her further.

Cheryl and Julie walked in and sat on the chairs facing the sofa and were watching me tease Tara. I was sure to point this out to her to increase further her level of excitement. I further pointed out that she was the only one of us that was totally naked, and that she was in the living room, right across from the front door.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers