A Time to Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The straps of the thong seemed tight as tourniquets against the flesh of my thighs, and the pouch was pressing against the base of my scrotum. I'd never been so hard. I was in real danger of coming right there, in front of everyone.

"You knew the risks and the potential consequences. This suggests to us that you have an unfulfilled subconscious desire to be our slave. The results of your psychological evaluation have confirmed our suspicions. Your profile suggests that you will make an excellent slave. Therefore, the permission we gave you to travel to and from our world has been permanently revoked. You shall remain on Maktava in a state of perpetual servitude, to be sold to any eligible Maktavan and resold at her whim. You shall remain in this house of instruction until you have demonstrated that you have been well trained. And now, in order to make you a healthier and more pleasing slave, we will now diagnose and repair the physical and psychological damage that you received during your time on Earth."

Black Jumpsuit pulled my thong the rest of the way off and left it on the floor of the platform, beside Nyrene's. She stepped back. Beams of light played over my body. Every inch of skin came alive with pleasure, like I was all penis, and the light was a blow job. I tried to maintain a silent dignity, but I just couldn't bottle up the groaning. My human audience cheered. I didn't want to come in front of the Maktavans. I felt dirty, and they were God's own definition of beauty and purity.

But I did come, many times. The ecstasy was stronger than any sensation I'd ever felt before, and it seemed to last forever. But the strangest part of the whole experience was that I came without ejaculating. I didn't shed a single drop of cum. And I knew that I never would, unless the Maktavans gave me permission.

The pleasure lights faded, and Black Jumpsuit released me from the spreader bar. I staggered, drunk with post-orgasmic euphoria. The Maktavan who had spoken for them all looked at me and extended one of her bare feet. I dropped to my knees and crawled towards her. All of my body hair was gone, and I felt more naked than ever. The perfume of the Maktavan's skin was subtle, but it stirred in me such feelings of joy and love as I had never known. I kissed the top of her foot. She put her hand on my head and petted me, and I knew she was giving me permission to suck her toes.

I ran my tongue between her toes and nibbled them gently- an act of religious devotion and sacred love. She spoke to me, and the Latina said that I should sit and face the center. I obeyed. Now Mina was on the spreader bar, on display, but her thong was still in place. The platform was turning slowly.

"Mina L. We have examined your case and we feel we do not yet know enough about you to determine your fate. Therefore, we will suspend judgment. You will remain in this house of instruction until we decide whether you should be deported or enslaved."

Mina was allowed to keep her body hair and her thong. The Maktavans departed, leaving us in Black Jumpsuit's care. I asked her if all of the people here were convicted criminals.

"Very few. All slaves are trained at this facility, regardless of origin. Well, except for the ones who were born here, and there are very few of those."

"So you've been through it yourself?"

"Most of the residents here are volunteers."

She led us out of the circular chamber. I was horny again already. I've never been particularly body shy, but it was embarrassing, walking past dozens of horny men and women, naked, hairless, with a monster hard on. I could tell Nyrene was suffering too. Her nipples were proud and hard and her inner thighs were wet with the perfume of lust.

We followed her to the strangest cell in the instruction center. It didn't have walls at all, apart from the invisible force cages. I would have thought it was a commons area, except that it had two large beds without blankets or sheets and an open shower and toilet. It was surrounded by conventional cells. Black Jumpsuit deactivated the force cage with a wave of her hand.

"This will be your home for the next three days. You may make love, if you wish. I recommend you take advantage of the opportunity. You won't always be able to, once you move to private cells."

I asked her how long we were going to be at the facility.

"That depends on how quickly you learn. Maybe a month. Maybe six."

"I'd like to apply for a nudity waiver," Nyrene said.

"Convicted criminals are ineligible."

Nyrene looked a little pale. "When will we be allowed to wear clothes again?"

Black Jumpsuit smiled. "Never. Would it make you feel better if I told you that you'd get used to it? Because you won't. The slave conditioning turns off your capacity for habituation, so that a hundred years from now you'll still feel as naked as you do right now."

She looked at Mina.

"I'll bring you fresh underwear when I return."

"If they can't wear clothes, I'm not going to either."

Mina slipped out of the thong and handed it to Black Jumpsuit. Her skimpy bush was a darker blonde than her hair.

"Suit yourself," Black Jumpsuit said.

She locked us in the cell, threw away Mina's thong, and left. Most of the residents of the other cells were watching us. An ivory skinned, platinum blonde young woman stood naked at the edge of her first-floor cell. She was an elegant beauty. She looked more like a model than a slave. One of her hands was on a nipple and the other was edging towards her hairless vulva.

Nyrene asked me if I was still horny.

"More than ever."

She looked at Mina. Mina nodded.

"We don't have to worry about the clap."

"Or babies. I can't ejaculate. Not a drop."

"Doesn't matter anyway," Nyrene said. "I've got an implant."

"Me too."

"How are we going to do this?"

"You two first," Mina said. "I want to watch."

She dropped supine onto of the beds and waited- plump, but pretty. Nyrene stroked her leg affectionately. I kissed Nyrene's neck.

"Lay down on your back," she said.

I stretched out across the other bed. She leaned over and kissed me. We made out for what seemed like hours, as she tormented me by gliding her fingers lightly against my chest and the shaft of my cock. She put her mouth on my left nipple, teasing it with the rough folds of her tongue. She fondled the base of my scrotum. I came, but I didn't lose my erection. Nyrene smiled to see me twitch. She straddled my hips and impaled herself.

Mina was on her back, studying our bodies with one hand between her legs. The platinum blonde was at it too. Nyrene rode me deep and slow. She was trying to milk me with kegels. Women like the impossible challenge, and I think she wanted to prove that her pussy was smarter and more sophisticated than Maktavan technology.

Nyrene used me, unapologetically. She set the pace and angle of each thrust and showed me exactly what I had to do to make her scream. She knew her own body like no woman I'd ever balled. I'd never felt so enjoyed by a woman. But then, it wasn't just me- it was all the hungry eyes that really did it for her. She was a natural exhibitionist. I think she enjoyed putting on a show for strangers even more than I did. And the voyeurs were well-behaved. Some touched themselves, but no one whistled or howled or said anything at all.

I felt the urge to regain control. I could play the submissive, but I refused to be the property of another slave. I told Nyrene that I wanted to see her on her belly, and she obliged. I laid my chest across her back and took her from behind while the platinum blonde and I fucked each other with our eyes.

I felt a hand on the small of my back, lips on my shoulder. Mina had decided to join in. She reached between my legs and fondled my balls while she kissed my neck- still touching herself with her free hand. We all came together- Nyrene and Mina and I- and the pale and elegant woman whose name we did not know.

12