A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Alex agrees, and discovers his new found form.
3.4k words
4.32
38.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction that came to me in a dream. It contains many sexual practices including straight, gay, and bisexual actions, and is based heavily around transgendered sex and life. There may also be talk and possibly some levels of BDSM. This is not a fantasy, only the imagery of a world unfolding inside my own mind.

Chapter Three – A Time for Change

There was a dull throbbing in his head as the world seemed to come back to him. Numbness encumbered his entire body. His mouth felt as though it was full of cotton as he tried to speak, he couldn't make works come out, only a cough escaped. Trying with all he could muster just to open his eyes and look around, he could see what looked like the ceiling of a hospital room. It was difficult just to see that much. His eyes felt heavy, heavy as sand bags. There was a comforting sound of classical music coming from somewhere in the room. The time that past felt eternal until he her a familiar voice from a distance. It was Miss Jones; he could remember her sweet voice anywhere.

Tera scanned around the room as she entered, doubting anything would have changed but checking none the less. She walked over to Mister Royal's bedside to check his vitals. Pulling her small light from her pocket she gently lifted an eye lid to check his response. She almost jumped out of her skin as his eye moved to look right at her.

"Oh, Alex you scared the hell out of me."

He tried to talk but again could not talk through the imaginary cotton filling his mouth and throat.

"Don't try and speak, you still need to rest. Doctor Morgan said the surgery was a complete success. In fact she says that you may be her best work yet." Turning her back to him,

"almost makes me jealous." She trailed off.

"But for now you're gonna need your beauty sleep." Turning to the machines once again he could see her messing with something.

"Here, I'll up your morphine just a tiny bit to help you sleep through the pain." With that he again felt the world slipping away.

Time could pass, and he wouldn't know. He slept a dreamless, dark sleep. His mind foggy from the medicine, he couldn't think straight at all. It was horrible, this dreamless fog. It seemed to as if to tear at his mind. Then he heard it, as clearly as a beacon of light shining through this dense fog. A voice calling his name, a voice he had not heard before.

"Alex," he heard again. "Alex Royal. Wake up Mister Royal." This voice of an angel calling to him, and yet there was very little angelic about this voice. It seemed feminine and yet very earthly. As he began to open his eyes, before him stood a woman dressed in white. His eyes seemed to open easier now. She was a doctor from what he could tell, although not a particularly beautiful woman, her average looks were still a pleasant sight. Any sight was better than the fog that still clouded his mind. Even now in his slowly awakening state the fog still hindered his ability to think clearly. He tried to speak but was again foiled by the cotton feeling.

"Relax Mister Royal. I'll have Tera get you some water to help with your throat." He could hear her calling to Miss Jones for water. A little clearer now he began to scan the room. He could hardly remember what happened. "Wow. That must have been some blowjob, to put me down like this." Alex thought to himself. For some reason his view seemed blocked by the blanket covering him, like someone had rolled it up a few times on his chest. He tried to lift his arm to move it out of the way but couldn't get his arm to budge more than an inch or so.

"Don't try to get up just yet Mister Royal, although you are almost fully recover from the surgery; your muscles have atrophied a bit from all the time that has pasted." The woman placed her hand on his arm to comfort him. It seemed to work a bit, as he felt better just to be coming out of the fog.

"Here's the water Dr. Morgan" Tera said as she rushed in to see their waking patient. With a few sips in his mouth, his vocal cords seemed to slowly come back to him.

"What happened?" Alex asked, in a raspy and horse voice.

"The surgery happened Alex. I can call you Alex right? Well I have been the whole time you were under so I hope you don't start minding it now." The doctor chuckled a bit, the continued "and it was a great success. You really are my greatest work yet, well at least in one way."

"What do you mean?" he asked while motioning for another sip of water.

"Well I don't want to go into details but as us SRS doctors like to say, it's easier to dig a hole than to build a pole." Morgan replied.

Like a bolt of lightning, it hit him what had happened. The pain, the fog, the numbness, even his dry throat, the reason was clear. They operated on him after he pasted out! "They must have drugged me after I fell asleep" he thought.

"I thought this was just a drug trial," He said.

"Well it is, but it is a drug trial for the benefit of the transgendered community, and a chance to further the science of sexual reassignment surgery. You have no idea how much of an impact you have helped me make."

"Doctor, perhaps we should give him some time before we start going into that." Tera interjected.

"Oh, yes. You're absolutely right."

Slowly over the next few hours as Tera stepped down the levels of pain relief, Alex began to get feeling back in his body. The numbness was being replaced with an all over soreness. However he was soon able to start moving again. Trying to sit up a bit Tera stopped him.

"Here let me adjust the bed for you." She said while pushing the button on the arm of the bed, the mechanical whirl of the motor kicking in, slowly raising him up. Again he noticed the strange blanket covering his chest. He reached for it, this time able to gently pull it down.

"What the!" In shock as to what he saw. There was no strange folds in the blanket, what had previously blocked his view were his breasts!

"Nice, aren't they?" Tera smiled as she looked on at his discovery. "Although they are not as big as mine, I think they are stunningly beautiful on you. The perfect size for your body." It was a strange complement he thought, but then again he had never had a woman complement his breasts before. "God! My breasts." The thought running through his mind, this was going to take some getting used to.

Days pasted before they felt that he was ready start walking again. The removal of the catheter was quite an annoying feeling. By now some of the soreness had faded, and they had begun weaning him off most of the pain killers. He was still allowed some relief though. At first only allowed to walk while assisted, he got his first real surprise late that evening. He asked the young unknown nurse who helped him to the bathroom to wait outside. Only when he tried to pee did he discover that he had nothing there. Hearing the commotion the nurse opened the door but when she couldn't understand his ramblings she called for Miss Jones.

"I told you she did good work."

Still in shock, he replied "Yeah, but I didn't know you guys where gonna make me into a woman, I mean I knew it was a transgender thing but... but... to cut it off!" Tera looked at him and tried not to laugh, her sweet smile betraying her attempt to hide her sense of humor.

"Alex, we didn't cut it off. Doc Morgan just moved it, that's all. You still have it, and it still works."

He looked befuddled. This was not an answer he expected, it was a relief, but not at all expected.

"Well, where is it then?" he said with the look of a scared little boy on his face.

"It is inside you. You know where a woman's clitoris is?" he nodded his head the moment she asked. "That's where it is. The difference is that when a woman gets aroused her clit may be a bit engorged, but when you become aroused, your penis will grow out back to its normal erect size. You see, when you aren't aroused, it stays inside, hide." He stared at her, processing what she said, trying to understand.

"But what about my balls?

"They're in there too. Trust me, you are still intact. So keep in mind that you can still get a woman pregnant okay. You just have to sit down to pee now, like the rest of us." Again Tera's twisted sense of humor was getting the better of her. Alex sarcastically chuckled a bit.

A few more days came and went. Alex was feeling better with each passing day. Doc Morgan had told him 'no sexual activity' until she said otherwise, but it made going to the bathroom difficult. Every time he passed by his reflection in the mirror he saw this unquestionably cute and attractive, albeit bedraggled, woman standing there before him. As he looked on at the woman in the mirror, watching her reach up and touching her perky breasts, play with her nipples, the pleasure of the pressure on his nipples and the view started a familiar stirring sensation between his legs. With every day that he went without sex, it became harder and harder to pull himself away from the mirror before something happened.

Chapter Four – A time to Learn

"Finally free!" Alex thought, as he started to dress in clothes that no longer fit his new narrow waist line. "Good thing I always wore a belt" he told himself as he cinched it up enough to keep his jeans from falling off. His button up shirt proved even more difficult as he couldn't get it buttoned up all the way due to his new breasts. Tera stood in the door way snickering to herself at the sight before her.

"Well this is just great. Most of my clothes aren't gonna fit me anymore." Alex said to her. By now even he had even noticed a change in his voice. He had been told by Doctor Morgan that she 'fixed his voice too', but he wasn't sure what that meant at the time. It sounded strange to him to talk with such a high and feminine voice, but with a body like this it would be for the best.

"You worry too much Alex. I'm gonna take you home cause Morgan doesn't want you driving yet. She set aside some funds in the budget for the two of you to get some new clothes, so I'll take you shopping."

"Great, but why would she buy clothes for you too?"

"Not for me, for the other transgendered subject in the study. We have a woman who wanted to become a man, he needs new cloths too."

"Oh, well that's nice of Doc Morgan to set that up for us. How come I haven't met any of the other people in the study? And what's with all the pills the nurse has been giving me?"

"Man you ask a lot of questions," she stepped from the door frame to put her hands on her hips. "The purpose of a blind study is to keep everyone but the Doc in the dark about what is going on. We don't need subjects interacting with each other unsupervised. It could compromise the trials. Okay?"

"Yeah sure, okay. I was just curious." Lacing up the last shoe, Alex stood up and turned his side to face Tera, his back arched to show off his new ass, and his shoulders back with his hands on his hips to accentuate his new breasts.

"Alright, I'm ready going."

Tera laughed at him, "Come on you big show off."

On the drive home Alex was becoming increasingly self-conscious about his new looks. It felt strange the way the seatbelt was now separating his breasts. How was he going to explain this to Sarah, and Thomas? Hell, how was he going explain this to his parents?

"So have you started thinking of names yet?' Tera asked with a smile.

"Names?"

"Yeah. Even though you are still fully functional, in the eyes of the law you did undergo a full SRS. To the government you are technically a woman now. I know it seems strange but trust me it's a good thing. I have a friend who was transgendered who was arrested once before her SRS, and the damn cops put her in lockup with the guys." Alex could see a look of anger sweep across her face.

"My god, was she ok?" He imagined the scene in his mind, only with himself in her position.

"No, she was raped. Repeatedly." Her face seemed to be turning red with rage. Even he was feeling somewhat overwhelmed with anger. Alex wanted desperately to hold her close to console her, though he was becoming increasingly afraid of her focus on the road. He leaned forward until he caught her eye.

"We should change the subject." He said in the hopes to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, well she got them back. She got a good lawyer and sued the police department for endangering her life, and allowing it to happen. She's sittin pretty now."

"Yeah, but still. That's the kinda thing that can scare someone for life." She stated with an almost evil grin.

An awkward silence filled the car. Alex wasn't sure what to say at this point. His mind was scrabbling to think of something to say. The conversation had started with a simple enough question, why not answer it. A name, a new name. It seemed like a simple enough question, then it hit him, the answer itself was simple enough as well.

"I think I'll go with Alexandra. Since my name is Alexander it won't be much of a learning curve to get used to it."

"Smart, plus that way everyone can keep on calling you Alex too huh?" She smiled again. He felt better seeing her smile, thinking that he had successfully elevated the mood a bit.

As the drive continued they continued their idle chatting. Alex was feeling more and more like one of the girls with even passing moment. He even started to think of himself as a woman. The time seemed to pass quickly as they pulled onto his street.

"It's the one up ahead on the right."

"I know which one it is. Who do you think has been feeding your cat for the last two months?"

Had it really been two months, he thought, it feels almost like yesterday. Then again she had been in a medically induced coma for six weeks.

"She." He said

"Hmm? What was that?" Tera puzzled

"Oh, sorry was just thinking out load. I guess it finally hit me, that's all." His hands on his thighs close to where something else had once been.

"I know it can be a bit confusing at first, but trust me, you'll like it. It's just like that stupid porn industry saying but, you really are the best of both worlds." As she finished she looked up at Tera.

"It's a stupid saying, and its reference is pretty insulting to the transgendered community, but you do still have your male parts, you just have a vagina now too. It may not be the real deal, but that just means you don't have to deal with periods or pregnancy." The thought of not having to menstruate did perk him up a bit.

As they entered the house, Grace the cat was curious to see this new person in her house. Alex squatted down and called to her. The fluffy grey cat walked over, curiously but stopped nearly a foot out of reach. Alex reached out to pat her, but his affections were only met with hostility as Grace hissed at him then ran off.

"Huh." Alex said.

"What? Isn't she always like that?"

"No, she's normally a very affectionate cat, but then again, she never really seemed to like women very much."

"Ah, well she's been like that to me this whole time."

Tera walking into the kitchen, taking pride in her actions that still unknown to Alex. The creak of the pantry door was more than enough to draw her attention to what Tera was doing.

"I noticed last time I was here that you didn't have much in the way of real food in the house, so I took the liberty of doing the shopping. But you won't find any junk food or frozen pizzas here."

"What do you mean, I love pizza."

"Yeah I noticed all the pizza boxes in the trash. If you want to keep that cute girlish figure you now have, you need to pay more attention to what you eat."

"Can't I just work it off, like before?"

"No, women have a harder time working off fat than men. The medicinal part of the study has you taking a new hormone supplement that helps make and keep your body feminine. Without it your body with partially revert back to looking like a boy."

"Partially?" He puzzled, thinking for a moment that he could go back so as to not have to tell is family.

"You don't want that. You'll be stuck between genders. You look like a man with saggy boobs, or an ugly woman with facial hair."

"Ah, okay. Well then I guess it's a lifetime of pills for me then, yay." He said with a strong sarcastic tone.

"Don't be like that. It's not so bad." Tera paused, "Doc Morgan has been spending a lot of her time working on a more permanent solution. She hasn't found one yet, but you never know."

Alex moved into the living room, plopping down on the couch. Turning on the TV he pulled up his favorite show on his DVR and started watching. Tera walked in and gracefully sat opposite him on the couch. Even though it had only been a few weeks in her mind, Alex's body was telling her it had been months since she had enjoyed a good climax. Her eyes were subtly scanning every close detail about Tera. She wanted her, or at the very least to pay her back for the blowjob before the operation.

"You know, we really need to work on your mannerisms."

"Huh?"

"You are gonna need to start acting more ladylike. Maybe not like a perfect little princess or something, but at least less like a man."

"How so?"

"Well the way you just fell onto the couch, the way you are all spread out, just like a man would."

"Well, why don't we start with something simple then?" Alex said as he slowly shifted toward Tera, a subtle seductive smile giving away her intentions.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Why don't you teach me how I should kiss, as a woman." The two of them growing closer and closer together.

"Uh.... You know what the doc said, no sexual activity." Her face blushing, "I think I need to use your restroom." Tera stood and rushed down the hall.

"Damn!" Alex thought to himself, "It seemed like she wanted it."

Alex felt somewhat embarrassed as Tera entered the room. "I'm sorry", she told Tera, "It's just been so long, and you are so beautiful..."

"It's okay, and I do like you but this is still far from over and we need to keep things on a professional level." She could see Tera was uncomfortable about something, but just couldn't quite put a finger to it. "I think I'm gonna head out now. Just take it easy for the week, eat sensible, take your meds daily, and no sexual activity. That includes masturbating."

"Alright, alright."

"I'll come pick you up next Monday for the beginning of the social part of the study. Try and learn to act more ladylike by then okay?"

"Alright, I'll try."

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers