A Time To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers

She is poised on the balls of her feet, knees bent and spread wide, her rump raised off the floor. She has felt her brother's tongue in her, his finger, but this is different, better, more intimate. His 'penis' will be in her 'vagina' and as the cold and calculated medical terms float through her mind, the meaning of what is going on brings a surge of emotion and arousal through her. She strains upward toward him, wanting to fully engulf his cock, to take him totally inside him, to hold him inside her most secret place, but he holds off. Her eyes fly open to see what is the matter, but she notices that her brother is simply looking down at where his body is penetrating hers, pausing to gaze at it, and she knows, feeling the very same emotions and having the same thoughts as she.

She can feel his deepest feelings, being his twin.

And the sight is almost thrilling enough! He stares down at where his darker rod of meat disappears below the V of his sister's crotch. He looks at her urgent thighs surrounding him, then looks up her curled body to her face. She is smiling at him warmly and for a moment the love he feels for her overflows. He feels his eyes watering. He sniffles, and then smiles back. Still gazing straight into her adoring eyes, he pushes forward and down and feels the liquid heat of her cunt swallow him entirely, right up to the base of his organ. He is totally inside her, completely buried and for a moment he simply stays that way, enjoying the feeling of being surrounded and touched at every point at the same time by his sister's beautiful, wet insides.

She pushes up at him, her legs trembling now from the strain, but more from the excitement. This is what men and women do, not merely brother and sister. They are joined as twins are never joined - or very rarely - and she feels proud of it. Proud that even their circumstance of birth does not prevent this beautiful thing from happening between them. Her cunt squeezes reflexively around the thick, long thing within it, and another shiver goes through her. Her nipples harden more than before. She catches her breath, and then her brother lowers himself more. She lets her bottom rest on the carpet as her brother's weight presses down. Her back relaxes, and then she raises her legs up and wraps them around his waist. She reaches up and clasps her hands behind his neck, and for a moment simply stares up at him, stares into his focused eyes, and smiles.

Rolling his hips back a few inches, he rams his stiffness into her, full length. Her breath seems punched out of her. Her eyes roll back and her mouth goes slightly slack. He pulls back and thrusts forward again and she grunts. He feels like that, like he wants to grunt, but instead he starts to fuck her slowly and rhythmically. Still, with each thrust, he is unbelieving of what a wonder he is now a part of. He is in her, inside his lovely sister's pussy, fucking her. He tries other terms and words to describe it, but none seem to match. Not until he realizes he is making love with his twin. It was the only phrase or term that matches what he is feeling.

In and out. Each thrust seems to push her further toward some ultimate release that she knows will be more than anything she has ever experienced, and that unknowing is more than a little frightening. But she cannot resist it. She can't stop it and doesn't want to. She wants to be scared, and loves it because she will be with him - the man she loves and adores. Her twin brother. A mild orgasm explodes within her, almost a passing, unimportant thing. She crosses her ankles behind him and lifts herself to him, her leg muscles flexing as she lifts up against his thrusts, matching his rhythm and speed. And then he is moving lower on top of her. She feels his lips encircle her left nipple and suck it. The feeling is now almost too much to endure. It makes her cringe and gasp, and another moderate orgasm goes through her, almost as if her nipple had somehow become her clit. She lays her arms back over her head, arching her back to present more of her chest to this wonderful mouth, and it takes advantage of the offer and sucks the other nipple. More swirling strings of pleasure course through her and seem to seep into her groin and touch the very place where something rigid and hard and thick and long is plunging relentlessly in and out of her. It makes her inner muscles tighten and squeeze like a fist around that marvelous intrusion, and with a gasp, she feels herself unexpectedly fall over some warm, windy edge. She hears herself screaming, murmuring, gasping, feels her body jerk, feels warmth streaming down between her ass-cheeks as her bladder releases, and then hears her brother grunting next to her ear. She reaches down and pulls his shoulders to her, the heels of both feel now digging into the small of his back, also pulling him close, and she feels the stiff splinter inside her undulating up and down in a rhythm all its own.

It is almost painful as his semen spurts out, as if the pressure has built up too much and now, as it hurries to dissipate, the channel through which it must flow is too small, too restricting. He gasps, rams himself all the way into the giving, gooey hole his sister has so gladly given him and holds himself there, letting his cock unleash what it must, wondering if his heart will explode from the excitement, and not caring. Once and then twice he pulls back slightly and rams home, and each time he hears his sister gasp and grunt. They are sounds he as come to enjoy, to look forward to, but until this moment he has only ever heard them while he was doing other things with her. Now, with this act, this release, they were more than brother and sister. More semen pulses out and he rams back and forth twice more and finally pulls his head back from her cheek and looks down at her.

Her eyes are close, her head turns this way and that slowly. Her lips look even more kissable than before, parted slightly as they are, dry from so much hard and fast breathing. He kisses those lips and the eyes slide open. They focus at him out of some distant place and the lower lids curl up in a smile. Down below somewhere, far away, he feels the fist of her cunt squeeze him again and he thrusts back and forth once in reply, making her eyes roll slightly under fluttering lids. But then they are clear again, clear and wide open and he kisses her deeply, warmly.

"...I so love you..." she whispers, and her voice is thick, weak, and happy.

"And I love you," he whispers back, his lips brushing hers. When she inhales, his words seem to fill her lungs and she smiles, knowing that perhaps this is the sweetest part of him, the most important, that she could ever hold within her.

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
415 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DexicreonDexicreonabout 18 years ago
Pee can be part of the foreplay...

When someone is so in love with someone else, and the act of sex can be so intense, pee and anal play can become an intense part of the sex act. Why are people so repulsed by these acts. Selbryth, keep up your intense descriptions. You kept me hard the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Drinking Pee should be in Fetish

Many incest readers, like me, will probably find this pretty disgusting and not get turned on. I think you would find more acceptance in listing this under fetish, even though it includes incest. The writing is really good, very descriptive with a nice build.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful story

A BEAUTIFUL STORY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN ; A FEW SPELLING ERRORS BUT WHAT THE HELL . I'M SURPRISED HE DIDN'T AT LEAST REST HIS TONGUE ON HER ASS BUT MAYBE THAT'S FOR ANOTHER DAY .

NICE WORK

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories