A Time to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers

"Yes," she moaned running her fingers through my hair.

I moved to the other nipple. My hand was resting on her stomach. I pushed it down inching my way towards her pussy. She didn't stop me. My hand slid down the front of her pedal pushers and over her mound. Cindy spread her legs. I slid my fingers down between them and pressed them against her pussy. She moaned.

Cindy humped my fingers while I sucked her nipples. She pulled my head up and kissed me with passionate desperation. Our tongues swirled against each other. My fingers dug aggressively against her pussy. Cindy reached down and grabbed my hand. She shoved it inside the front of her pedal pushers. My fingers slid into her panties. I felt the soft curls of her pubic hair. My fingertip parted the moist folds of her pussy.

"Ooohhhh... oh yes."

Once again I was in unfamiliar territory. Cindy came to the rescue. She unzipped her pedal pushers making it easier for me to move my fingers. Then she slid her hand over mine. She guided my fingertip to a tiny protrusion poking out from the top of her slit.

"Right there," she gasped. "Rub me there."

And so I did. It was like setting off a stick of dynamite. Her gasps and squeals became louder. She squirmed against my finger. Her fingers had a death grip on my forearm. My lips moved to her neck and nibbled on the thin skin.

"Faster," she gasped.

My finger moved faster and faster. I concentrated most of the pressure on her tiny button but occasionally my finger slipped down her slit and through her folds which were slimy from her secretions. I moved my mouth to her nipple and sucked it into my mouth. Cindy was frantically humping against my finger.

"Ooohhh... ooohhhhhh... aaaahhhhhh," she gasped throwing her head back.

Her body jerked and bucked in a series of spasms. She shook violently. I continued to rub her with my finger. A gush of something warm sprayed out from her pussy. I bit down on her nipple and sent her into another series of screaming spasms. Her body twisted and jerked back and forth on the bed.

"Uuuunnnnnnnggggg... aaaaahhhhhh..."

Cindy grabbed my hand and guided my middle finger between her folds until it slipped into her opening. I pushed. She was tight but my finger slowly disappeared into her body. I couldn't believe my finger was now inside a pussy -- not just any pussy either. I was fingering the hottest girl in school. She was so warm and tight and pulsing with life.

"Move it," she gasped.

I pumped. She moved against me. My head was spinning. My cock felt like it was going to rip through my pants. My finger went in and out faster and faster. It made faint squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside her. Her thighs were opening and closing around my hand.

"Oh... oh... oh god... aaaaaeeeeeeeeeeee...aaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Cindy lifted her ass off the bed. Her fingers dug into the skin of my arm. Her body trembled and jerked and bucked. Juices gushed out from her pussy and seeped onto my hand. I continued pumping in and out of her body until she couldn't stand it anymore. She finally rolled onto her side facing away from me and still shaking from the experience.

"What are you doing to me?" Cindy finally said after catching her breath. "I thought my insides were going to explode."

Cindy went into the bathroom. When she came back we resumed our explorations. Before I left she jerked me off again and I fingered her to several mind blowing orgasms. I went home and relived the experience for the rest of the weekend with my hand wrapped around my cock. I was still having a hard time believing this had happened to me.

When I saw Cindy on Monday I was not going to make the same mistake I had previously made so I immediately asked her to go to the movies with me that weekend. She pouted and told me she was grounded from dating because of her grades. Then she smiled and punched me in the arm saying that she was joking.

I showed up at her house at 6:30 on Friday. Cindy didn't look at all dressed for a date. She was wearing tight white pedal pushers and a gray sweatshirt. She looked out the door in both directions and quickly pulled me inside explaining that her parents and her sister would be out for several hours. I followed her back to her room.

"I hope you don't mind if we hang out here," Cindy said climbing onto the bed. "I can still get dressed and we can go to the movies if you want."

I didn't want. I joined her on the bed. We sat against the wall. She snuggled up to me. Our lips met. We fell down on the bed. My hands slid under her sweat shirt. She wasn't even wearing a bra. My fingers kneaded the warm flesh of her breasts and tugged at her erect nipples. Her hand slid down the front of my pants and across the rapidly expanding bulge. After a few minutes of kissing and touching Cindy sat up and removed her sweatshirt.

"You have to take yours off too," she told me and so I did.

My hand found its way inside her pedal pushers and panties. My lips slid down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She gasped when a finger plunged into her hot pussy. I pumped it in and out of her body. She twisted and squirmed against me. I felt her jerk when the orgasm hit. Juices poured out from her pussy in a gush. I moved my finger to her little button and rubbed her to another orgasm. She finally pushed me away.

"Betsy said that some girls are gushers when they have a climax," Cindy told me snuggling close after catching her breath. "I guess that's me. I hope you don't mind."

I wasn't sure what she meant by the word 'gusher' but thought it must have something to do with the amount of fluid coming out of her pussy. I had no idea whether this was normal or not. Not that I really dwelled on it very long. My cock was about to rip a hole in my pants. I need to unload in the worst way. Cindy came to the rescue.

"Do you need to shoot?" She asked sliding her hand over my bulging cock. "It feels like it."

I reached down and helped her unbuckle my pants and push them down along with my boxers. . My hard cock sprung free and shot up from between my legs like a rocket on a launch pad. Cindy sat up and wrapped her fingers round me. I watched her tits jiggle back and forth on her chest as she stroked. It didn't take long. My cock swelled. My balls tensed.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH..."

I came up off the bed. Cum spewed from my cock like an erupting volcano. One spurt after the next exploded from the tip. When I was drained I fell back on the bed breathing hard. Cindy's hand was still wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her.

"That is a lot of stuff," Cindy said wiping a small speck that had landed on her chin. "This time it got all over me."

Sure enough there was cum up the side of her arm and speckled across her breasts. More had oozed over her hand. There were a couple of globs on her stomach, but most of my huge load had landed on her pedal pushers and was soaking into them.

"I better go clean up," she said climbing out of bed. "I'll be right back."

I remained laying on the bed still dazed and weak from the huge orgasm that had exploded from my cock. My pants were down around my knees. My spent member was draped over my thigh. Cindy returned from the bathroom wearing only a pair of white cotton panties. I watched her naked tits jiggle on her chest as she walked towards me. She sat down on the edge of the bed without any apparent shyness about her nearly naked state.

"My pants were a mess," Cindy told me as she rolled onto the bed and snuggled up next to me, "So I took them off. I hope you don't mind."

I didn't. My arm found its way around her shoulder and pulled her closer. Cindy buried her head in my neck. She gently kissed and nibbled the thin skin. Her hand rubbed my chest. She even tweaked my nipples. Cindy's lips moved up to my ear. We kissed. Cindy's hand slid down my body. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and slowly stroked.

"It's hard," she whispered. "Are you going to shoot again?"

I was quite sure if she kept doing what she was doing I would be spewing another load of cum in no time. Cindy let go of my cock and swung her knee over my body. She climbed on top and straddled me. I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me. I could feel her naked breasts and the hard tips of her nipples against my bare chest.

We continued to kiss. Cindy rubbed her panty-covered pussy against my swollen knob. My hands slid down her back and over the cheeks of her firm ass. I helped guide her motions as she squirmed and rotated against me. Cindy shifted until my knob was pressing against her little button through her panties. She continued to squirm against me. She lifted her head.

"Oh... oh... oh... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..."

Her fingers dug into my shoulders. Her body stiffened. She ground her pussy hard against my cock. Cindy shrieked. Her body shook and jerked in a series of violent spasms. Something warm trickled over my shaft. She continued to squirm against me shaking and gasping for air. She finally collapsed against me still shaking from the ordeal.

"Wow... I get those so easily with you."

My cock had shifted and was now pressed against her opening through her soaked panties. We resumed kissing. Cindy squirmed against my knob. I pushed back. The tip of my cock seemed to go deeper into her opening even though it was still pressed against her panties. I pulled back just slightly and pushed up into her again going even deeper. I did it again and again.

Cindy threw her head back and screamed. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders so hard I thought she might draw blood. Juices seeped through her panties and trickled down the length of my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock swelled. I grunted. Cum blasted against her wet panties which were wedged into the opening of her pussy. I kept shooting and shooting until I was drained.

Cindy collapsed against me. We held each other breathing hard. I felt her body shudder several times. My spent cock remained lodged in her opening through her drenched panties. After catching her breath Cindy finally rolled off me and snuggled close pulling my arm around her. We sat there in silence holding each other. Cindy finally spoke.

"You shot your stuff, didn't you? I can tell. My panties are a mess."

She rolled onto her back, hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband of her panties and slipped them down her legs. For the first time I saw her pussy. From the angle that I was looking it was mostly a strip of curly hair covering her mound. Cindy sat up on the side of the bed holding her panties between two fingers.

"I better wash these before mom sees them. She would kill me."

They were so wet that a strand of cum dripped from the crotch. Cindy giggled and threw them onto the floor. She snuggled her now completely naked body against mine. My semi-hard cock was still exposed. Cindy rested her head on my chest and looked down at it. She reached out and rubbed her fingers over it.

"I can feel it growing," Cindy said as she rubbed her thumb across my knob and over my slit. "Betsy said that it usually takes a long time before boys can shoot again but you already shot twice and you're still hard. Does it mean that you're ready to shoot again?"

I had no idea, but I was pretty sure that with the right stimulation Cindy could make it happen. She wrapped her fingers around me and began to slide her fist up and down.

"I just love touching it."

Her hand went faster and faster. She kept it up for several minutes. I could feel my balls regenerating more cum but I wasn't quite ready to shoot. Cindy finally pulled her hand away.

"I guess it's not ready yet, huh?" Cindy proclaimed shaking her tired hand. "I'll do it some more if you want but first I have to go pee. I'll be right back."

Cindy climbed off the bed and stood. I gazed at the firm cheeks of her bare ass separated by a dark cleft down the middle. When she bent over to pick up her panties her puffy pussy lightly covered with curly hair peeked out at me from between her thighs. A thin gash separated the swollen lips into two halves. I felt my cock twitch as I gazed at this majestic image. I could barely breathe.

Cindy disappeared into the bathroom. I sat up on the edge of the bed with my jeans bunched around my ankles and my hard cock poking up from between my legs. I thought about pulling them up to cover my nakedness, but she had already seen my cock so there really was nothing to hide. Besides, Cindy was naked so why shouldn't I be? I kicked my jeans from my feet and waited for her return.

Cindy came out of the bathroom. I watched her tits jiggle as she walked over to the bed. She stopped and stood in front of me completely naked staring down at my hard cock. I gazed at her hairy mound and tried to imagine a stream of hot golden pee shooting out from the gash down the middle. Cindy looked down to where my eyes were focused.

"Boys are so much more interesting than girls," Cindy said. "With girls everything is hidden on the inside."

I didn't agree but I wasn't about to argue. Cindy reached down and spread her pussy lips open as if to prove her point. The pink folds which had been hidden inside the gash pushed their way forward and parted slightly. At the top of her slit was a tiny protrusion which poked out like a button from a fleshy boat surrounding it. Cindy put her fingertip on it.

"This is my clitoris."

I couldn't believe that Cindy Vanderhoff, the hottest girl in school, was presenting her pussy to me like we were at show-and-tell. My cock twitched. I was half tempted to wrap my hand around my throbbing shaft and jerk-off right there in front of her. It wouldn't take much to make me shoot with her pussy staring at me like that. Cindy began to move her finger across her hard protrusion.

"It's where I rub when I'm alone at night," she told me biting her lower lip.

I could see the wild look in her eyes. Her finger continued to move across her tiny button. I did the only polite thing -- I wrapped my hand around my shaft and joined her in a mutual masturbation demonstration. My eyes remained glued to her pussy. I watched Cindy flutter her finger across her clit. My hand pumped my cock in rapid strokes. Cindy bent her knees and spread her thighs. Her finger went faster and faster.

Cindy's gasps and moans got louder. Her finger was now flying across her clit. Her thighs were opening and closing in jerky movements. Suddenly her entire body stiffened. She squealed. A small spray of sticky fluid gushed out of her pussy. More dribbled down her legs. Her knees almost buckled. Her finger slid between her folds. I watched it disappear all the way into her opening.

I could no longer hold back. I stood with my knees bent and hammered my cock. A powerful jet of hot cum exploded from the tip and splashed against her pussy. More splattered onto her hand and thighs. Cindy continued to ram her finger in and out of her body. Juices sprayed out of her pussy and streamed down her legs. Cindy threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. We both fell back onto the bed.

That was when we heard the front door open. I grabbed my clothes and climbed out the window. Cindy ran into the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the shower. I pulled on my clothes and watched. Her sister Dana walked in and knocked on the bathroom door. I could see a man waiting in the doorway.

Cindy answered with a towel wrapped around her body. They exchanged some heated words. Cindy pointed to the man in the doorway. It was hard to hear exactly what they were saying but bitch and slut were definitely part of the vocabulary. Dana finally stomped out and slammed the door behind her. I left and went home.

The phone rang Saturday morning. My mom answered it and called me all excited telling me there was a girl on the phone. It was Cindy. I stood there with my mom looking at me with big eyes. Cindy babbled on for a few minutes and finally asked me if I wanted to take her to the movies that afternoon. I agreed to my mom's delight.

I picked up Cindy at 2:30. She was dressed in a gray skirt and tight green top that was molded to the contours of her shapely tits. We sat in the back row. I put my arm around her. Cindy rested her head on my shoulder. My hand slipped under her arm and squeezed the soft tissue of her breast through her blouse. She rubbed my thigh occasionally letting her hand slide across my bulge.

"Let's go back to my house," Cindy suggested when the movie was over. "My parents won't be back for a few hours."

We walked hand in hand back to her house. Once again Cindy did most of the talking. As we were nearing her house we saw a car pull into the driveway. Her sister and some guy got out and went into the house. It was a different man from the one that had been standing in the doorway to Cindy's room yesterday when I escaped out the window.

"Damn," Cindy swore. "My parents are out at some big function and told me they wouldn't be home until late. I was hoping we could spend some time alone but that bitch had to bring one of her boyfriends here. She's always doing that."

"That's okay," I reassured her. "We could go for a soda if you want."

"No it's not okay," she fumed. "Let's go spy on the bitch. I'm going to get the goods on her this time."

We went around back and quietly opened the kitchen door. Once inside we listened. We heard laughter coming from down the hall. Cindy put a finger to her lips and told me to follow her. We went into Cindy's room. She turned on a bedside lamp so we could see what we were doing. The two girls shared a bathroom. Cindy motioned for me to follow her. We listened at the door on Dana's side and could hear them kissing. Cindy cracked it open far enough so we could see.

Dana was on the bed with her boyfriend -- more of a man really. They were frantically kissing with their tongues. His hand was under her blouse feeling her tits. We watched with amazement as Dana slid her hand over the bulge in his jeans and rubbed it. Dana finally sat up and pulled off her blouse and then her bra. My eyes feasted on her naked tits which were bigger than Cindy's and absolutely gorgeous.

Dana fed a nipple to the mouth of the man she was with. She moaned as he licked and sucked first one and then the other. Her hand moved back to the bulge in his jeans. My cock was so hard from watching that it felt like it was going to rip through my pants. I could barely breathe. Cindy looked up at me with eyes full of wonder and smiled wickedly.

Dana used both hands to unfasten his jeans. He reached down to help her. She finally managed to get them and his briefs far enough down his thighs for his hard cock to pop free. It was huge and had to be at least eight inches long. A dark crop of pubic hair surrounded the base. Dana wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke.

What happened next caught me completely by surprise. Dana leaned over and swirled her tongue around the knob of his cock. Then she slipped it into her mouth and slid her lips down his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down. We could hear faint sucking and slurping sounds and see spit drooling down his shaft.

"Oh yeah baby... suck my cock... aaahhh... yes... use your tongue... oh fuck that feels so good."

Encouraged by his words Dana became more aggressive. Her mouth went faster and faster. Her hand slid down and massaged his balls. Spit was flying off her lips. We could hear loud gagging and sucking sounds. We watched her slip a hand into her pedal pushers and could see her fingers moving inside them as she rubbed her pussy. His hands grabbed the back of her head to guide her motions.

My own cock was throbbing so hard I thought it might explode into my pants. Dana's boyfriend thrust faster and faster into her mouth. His face contorted. He grunted. Dana kept her lips clamped tightly around him. After several seconds we saw something white and gooey drool from her lips and down his shaft.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers