A Time to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

Dana pulled her mouth off his cock. She closed her lips but not before a dribble of cum trickled down her chin. She looked down at her boyfriend who was still recovering and gulped twice. Using her finger she cleaned her chin and put that into her mouth as well. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Just a sec. I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

We quickly scrambled back into Cindy's room locking the door behind us. My cock was screaming. My balls were aching. We waited until we could hear the toilet flush and Dana leave the bathroom before moving or making any noise at all. Cindy sat down on the side of her bed. I could see her looking at me in the dim light of the bedside lamp. Her eyes were desperate.

I stepped closer. My cock felt like it was going to rip through the front of my pants. Cindy reached out with a hand and rubbed it across my bulge. She tugged at my zipper. I unsnapped my pants and pushed them down my thighs along with my boxers. My hard cock sprung free and poked up from between my legs.

Cindy wrapped her hand around my hard meat and slowly stroked. I stepped closer. Cindy leaned forward and looked up at me with wild eyes. I knew what she was going to do. Her tongue shot out and flicked across my knob. She pulled her hand from my cock. I watched her lips part and slide down my throbbing shaft.

My head was pounding as Cindy took me deeper into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my shaft and over my knob. She bobbed her head up and down. I let her do all the work trying my best to hold back for as long as I could. My cock plunged into her hot and wet mouth again and again. Spit was drooling from her lips. Cindy slid a hand under her skirt and into her panties.

I felt my balls tighten. I put my hands on her head and grunted. Cum exploded into her mouth in spurt after spurt until it was drooling from her lips. I was nearly spent when she stiffened. She gasped desperately for air as her finger continued to fly across her clit. Cum drooled out of her mouth and down my shaft. It dripped from my balls onto the floor.

Cindy kept my spent cock in her mouth as the final vestiges of her orgasm passed. She finally pulled away and looked up at me. Cum was still drooling from her lips and running down her chin. Some of it had splattered onto her thighs. She pulled her hand out of her panties and wiped her mouth. I had no idea what to say. Cindy finally broke the silence.

"I always thought those kinds of things were disgusting acts that only perverts did in dirty movies, but then I saw Dana do it and I couldn't help myself. I even let you shoot in my mouth... and I liked it. I got off on it. What am I becoming? You can't tell anyone what we just did, okay?"

I nodded still in a daze from unloading into her mouth. We both turned our heads when we heard a loud shriek coming from Dana's room.

"They're at it again," Cindy said looking at me with big eyes. "I want to watch."

She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Being very careful she slowly cracked opened Dana's door and stooped down to watch. I stood over her and peeked into the room. Dana was on her back with her legs spread and knees pulled to her shoulders. Her panties and pedal pushers were lying on the floor. Her boyfriend had his head buried between her thighs.

Dana had her hands on his head and was squirming against him. We could hear loud sucking and slurping sounds interspersed by her loud moans. It finally dawned on me that he was licking her pussy. Dana squealed when her boyfriend shoved two fingers into her body. From the angle we were watching we could see them moving in and out of her juicy hole. He was using his tongue on her clit.

"Yes... yes... lick my pussy baby... fuck me with your fingers... that's it... right there... yes... I'm going to climax... oh god... uuuunnngggghhhh..."

Dana threw her head back and screamed. She thrashed and jerked and bucked against his thrusting fingers and probing tongue. We could hear wet squishing sounds coming from her pussy. She finally squeezed her legs together and pushed him away. A thick strip of curly pubes covered her swollen mound. I could see glistening pink lips peeking out from the gash down the middle.

"Oh baby that was so good," Dana exclaimed with a final gasp. "Do you want me to get you off again?"

"You mean I can fuck you?"

"Tom, I told you I wasn't going to do that on our first date. I'll suck you again if you want."

"Will you let me cum on your face?"

"Why is it that you guys are all the same? I guess... I mean if you really want to."

Tom straddled her body, lifted her head and shoved his cock between her lips. This time he was in charge. He grabbed her hair and fucked her face hard driving his cock deep into her mouth on each thrust. Dana gagged and choked from his aggressive assault but did her best to keep up with his punishing jabs. A flood of spit drooled from her lips and streamed down her neck. She gasped for air when he finally pulled out of her mouth.

Tom slapped his hard cock across her face and then climbed out of bed pulling Dana around until her head was hanging over the edge of the mattress. His cock speared back into her mouth. He showed no mercy driving his meat into her throat on each thrust. Spit streamed down her face running up her nose and into her hair. Dana slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She obviously loved what he was doing to her.

Once again he pulled his cock out of her mouth releasing a flood of spit that ran down her face and dripped onto the floor. She was gasping and out of breath. He slapped his cock across her face several times and rammed it back down her throat. She gagged and choked as he furiously fucked her face. Her fingers flew across her clit.

Tom grabbed his cock, pulled it from her mouth and aimed it at her face. A powerful stream of hot cum splashed against her cheek. Another blast hit her between the eyes. He moved forward and pumped several spurts onto her tits and then back to her face where he deposited the final few drops. Dana's fingers dug into her pussy. She arched her back and screamed.

Dana was still on her back with cum running down her face mixing with the spit in her hair when Cindy and I closed the door and went back to her room. We were both trembling from what we had just witnessed. She threw her arms around me. Our bodies melded together in a tight embrace. Our lips met. Our tongues danced in a swirl of spit.

Cindy pulled away from the kiss and took a step back. Her top came off and then her bra. She reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She took my hand and led me to the bed. She sat down fumbled with my belt. I helped her unfasten my pants. My hard cock popped free. Cindy leaned forward and took me between her lips. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes as my hard cock slid in and out of her mouth.

I was about to lose it when she pulled her lips off me. Cindy fell back on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I climbed on top and kissed her. She pushed down on my head. I kissed her neck. She continued pushing me down. I sucked a nipple into my mouth. She pushed me further down her body. My lips trailed across her bare stomach. She pulled up her skirt and pulled her legs back. I found myself staring at her naked pussy.

"Lick me," she whispered.

I stared at pink folds that peeked out from the dark gash splitting her swollen mound surrounded in a forest of light brown curls I moved my face closer and could smell her musky aroma. Her pussy throbbed with life. My tongue shot out and pushed between her folds. I flicked it up and down her slit. I clamped my lips around her swollen mound. My tongue found her opening. I pushed it into her steamy passage.

Cindy moaned with pleasure. She took my head in her hands and pulled my lips tighter against her throbbing mound. My tongue moved in and out of her hot pussy. I flicked it up and down her gash. I sucked her juices into my mouth as they dribbled out of her body. Cindy's moans became louder. She squirmed against me pulling me even tighter to her pussy.

I felt Cindy trembling. Her fingers dug into my scalp. I moved my tongue to her clit. Her thighs clamped against my ears like a vice. She tried to stifle a scream. Her body bucked and jerked uncontrollably. A gush of juice squirted out from her pussy and filled my mouth. I swallowed. I clamped my lips tightly around her and sucked. More juices flowed into my mouth.

I loved licking Cindy's pussy. I never wanted it to stop. I moved my tongue back to her clit and pushed a finger into her quivering passage. Another wave of orgasm had Cindy thrashing and squirming. I pumped my finger in and out as fast as I could. My tongue continued to torture her clit. Juices poured from her pussy and dribbled down my chin.

"Stop... stop... please," Cindy begged pushing my face away.

I climbed up her body and kissed her on the lips. Cindy didn't seem to mind the taste of her pussy on my tongue. My hard cock slid between her open legs. My knob rubbed across her wet pussy and parted the folds. I wanted so much to fuck her. My cock found her opening. I looked down into her eyes. They were soft and uncertain.

"I'm still a virgin," she said.

That's when we were interrupted by screams coming from Dana's rooms. The moment had passed. I rolled off her. We heard shouts of "fuck me" and "harder" and "deeper". Apparently Dana was doing that thing she had said that she wouldn't do on the first date. Cindy looked at me with big eyes.

"Oh my god," Cindy said excitedly, "Listen. She's doing it with her new boyfriend on their first date. What a slut."

Cindy climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She was going to watch her sister getting fucked. I followed not wanting to miss the opportunity to see a live sex show. I was a little self-conscious that I wasn't wearing any pants. Cindy had on a skirt but was topless. She squatted and cracked open the door. I stood above her and peeked into Dana's room.

Dana was on her hands and knees facing the wall. Tom was standing behind her slamming his cock into her from behind. We both had a clear view of it sliding in and out of her swollen pussy which hung between her thighs like a hairy peach. He wasn't just sliding it into her. He was slamming into her so hard that her whole body was propelled forward and each thrust causing her head to bang against the wall.

"Yes... yes... fuck me... shove your big cock up my cunt... harder dammit... fuck me harder."

He continued to pound into her like a madman. He slapped her ass cheek so hard he left a welt. He did it again and again. Dana screamed. Her head continued to bounce off the wall. Juice ran down her thighs. Then pushed a finger into her asshole. She squealed as another orgasm sent her spinning out of control. He inserted a second finger up her butt.

"Yes," she screamed. "Fuck me in the ass."

Cindy and I watched in a trance-like state as he pulled his dripping cock from her open pussy and guided the head against her tight sphincter. He pushed. We could actually see her tight orifice stretch open around his knob. Suddenly it disappeared inside her. He drooled spit down the crevice between her cheeks and pushed more of his cock inside her. Dana rotated against him until his entire length was buried.

"God you're so big," Dana gasped.

"That's right bitch," he responded, "And now I'm going to pound your asshole raw."

He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back. He pulled out his cock and then rammed it deep into her asshole. He did this again and again jerking her body forward on each thrust. It was hard to tell whether Dana's shrieks and squeals were from pleasure or pain but he never let up and she never stopped screaming.

Dana sat up on her knees and dropped a hand between her legs. He continued to pound her asshole and yank her hair. He sunk his teeth into her neck and reached around her body with his free hand pulling hard on her nipple and twisting it. Dana screamed like she was in pain. A stream of cum sprayed from her pussy and soaked the bedspread.

Tom pulled out and threw Dana onto her back. He climbed on top hooking her heels over his shoulders and bending her legs until her knees were by her ears. His hard cock rubbed against her asshole. He slapped her hard across the face.

"Tell me what you want whore," he yelled down at her and slapped her again.

"Please," she begged between screams as he continued to slap her. "Put your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck my asshole."

He thrust hard driving all eight inches deep into her body. Dana gasped and clawed at his back with her fingernails. He pounded her hard and fast. His fingers went around her neck and squeezed. His cock continued its relentless assault on her asshole. She looked up at him with wild eyes and screamed. He pulled out his cock. We watched a gush of juices spray from her pussy. He slammed into her again driving his cock deep into her ass.

Cindy closed the door and stood to face me. We looked at each other shocked at what we had just witnessed. Anal intercourse was supposed to be dirty and disgusting. Only really nasty whores did things like that... so why was my heart beating so hard and my cock throbbing with excitement. Cindy was also trembling. I could see fear in her eyes and knew it was because she was turned-on from watching her sister getting sodomized.

Neither of us said a word. The sexual tension in the air was overwhelming. Cindy reached down and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. We kissed. I reached under her skirt and rubbed her pussy. My finger found her clit. Seconds later Cindy gasped. Her body stiffened. Juices oozed out from her pussy and ran down her legs. I pushed a finger into her body. She squealed. Her knees became wobbly. Cindy fell to the floor still shaking.

My poor cock was about to explode. Cindy wrapped her hand around it and pumped. She opened her mouth pushing out her tongue. Her soft brown eyes looked up at me with anticipation. The tip of my cock was only inches from her face. I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls tightened. My cock swelled. I bent my knees and grunted.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH..."

Cum exploded up the side of her nose and over her forehead. Another blast bounced off her cheek and across her ear. More landed on her lips and chin. A huge stream shot directly into her mouth. Cindy leaned forward and took me between her lips grabbing my ass cheeks. The head of my cock pressed against her throat as the last few drops dribbled from the tip.

In the other room a scream shook the house and then another and another. We heard a loud grunt followed by a few "oh fucks". After that there was only heavy breathing. We went back into Cindy's room, dressed and snuck out of the house. We went around to the front. Cindy marched into her house and went straight to Dana's room. I quickly escaped and went home when I heard the screams and shouts of the two sisters fighting.

The following Wednesday Cindy asked me to come over to her house knowing that no one was at home. Her mom was playing bridge and her sister was at work. My dad reluctantly gave me the afternoon off when I told him I needed to study for a big exam. Cindy greeted me at the door and quickly pulled me inside before the neighbors could see.

We went back to her room and climbed on the bed. It didn't take long before most of her clothes were on the floor. Cindy was still wearing her panties. I fingered her to a quick orgasm. She helped me push my pants down my legs and kneeled over me taking my cock between her lips. Her tongue swirled across my knob as she bobbed her head up and down. In less than two minutes I grunted and filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed it all in two gulps.

Her panties came off. I licked and fingered her pussy to two gushing orgasms. By this time we were both naked. She swung her leg over me and rubbed her pussy up and down my length. Cindy pressed her clit against my knob and rubbed herself to another orgasm. My cock slid down her gash and pressed against her opening. I wanted so much to plow it deep into her pussy but I was afraid she would hate me for it.

We kissed. Cindy squirmed against me. My knob slid inside but met resistance when it pushed against her cherry. Instead of trying to go deeper I fucked it in and out of her opening. The sensation was incredible. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire. I felt my cock swell. Cum exploded from the tip and sprayed against her pussy. She moved her clit over my knob. Another explosion rocketed across her hard nub. Cindy screamed.

We were still shaking and holding each other in a desperate clutch when we heard the front door open. I grabbed my clothes. Cindy pushed me into the closet and closed the door. Cindy ran to the bathroom. Through the louvers I was able to see her older sister Dana enter the room. She walked over to the bed and examined it. She ran her finger through a wet spot on the bedspread and sniffed it. Then she went to the bathroom and pounded on the door.

"Cindy, do you have a boy in there with you?"

"What are you doing here?" Cindy asked defiantly cracking open the door. "You're supposed to be at work."

"I forgot something at home, but that doesn't matter," Dana said trying to look into the bathroom to see if anyone was there. "I know you've been with a boy. Mom would kill you if she found out, and I'm not too happy about it either.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Cindy replied defiantly opening the door and walking out with a towel wrapped around her. "Besides, you're a fine one to talk. I'm sure mom would like to know all about the boys you entertain when she's not here."

"That's not true," Dana said defensively. "And quit trying to change the subject. I know that a boy was here with you. Your whole room smells like sex. You're too young for that. You're only in high school."

"Oh yeah," Cindy shouted back, "Well everybody knows what you were doing in high school. Besides, I know exactly what you did with Tom the other day. Wouldn't mom be surprised to find out that her daughter was taking it up the ass? Now get out of my room."

"Bitch," Dana shouted as she turned to leave. "I'm going to get you."

"And I'll be watching you," Cindy shouted as Dana closed the door.

The front door closed. A car peeled out of the driveway and drove away. Cindy pulled me out of the closet. She still had a towel wrapped around her body. I was still naked with my clothes stuffed under my arm. Cindy looked at me with an expression on her face of anger and defiance.

"My sister is a real bitch," she told me. "Sometimes I want to kill her. Ever since she graduated from secretary school and got that job at the auto parts plant she acts like she knows everything."

Cindy sat down on the edge of the bed fuming. I stood there like an idiot trying to figure out what to do. Should I console her? Should I just let her rant? I finally sat down next to her and threw my clothes to the side. Cindy continued her diatribe against her sister.

"She's not just a bitch. She's a slut. She has a different boyfriend almost every week. You saw what she does with them. It's no wonder she knows what sex smells like. She reeks of it."

The rage she was feeling towards her sister continued to build. She stood and paced the room with the towel still wrapped around her body. She stopped right in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"And who is she to tell me what to do?" Cindy asked as she continued with the verbal evisceration of her sister. "From what I heard she was a slut in high school too. I know that Billy Jordan's older brother fucked her and they weren't even going steady. I'm sure he wasn't the only one."

I was shocked at her use of the word "fuck". It wasn't something girls were supposed to say but it was somehow exciting to hear her use it. Cindy had a few more choice words for her sister. She finally stopped talking and gave me a quizzical look like she just realized I was sitting there. With a smile she opened the towel and let it fall to the floor.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers