A Time to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers

"I wonder what my slut sister Dana would do if she saw me standing naked in front of a boy? You know what? I don't care. I'll do whatever I want."

Cindy walked around the room completely naked as she continued her rant. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect body. Her tits swayed back and forth on her chest. Her ass cheeks jiggled. I could still see the open lips of her pussy peeking out from between the hairy curls covering it. My cock pulsed to life.

"I wish she would walk in right now and see me standing in front of you like this," Cindy continued still fuming about her sister. "Even better, I wish she had walked in while I was making you shoot in my mouth. I would have told her how much I liked doing it and how many climaxes you made me have."

Cindy turned around and bent over to pick up the towel. Once again I was staring at nirvana only this time I could see her clit peeking out from the gash of her pussy along with her folds. I also noticed the tight knot of her asshole for the first time. Cindy threw the towel in the bathroom and returned to stand in front of me.

"Get up here and kiss me," she ordered.

I stood. Cindy threw an arm around my neck and mashed her lips against mine. Her tongue shot into my mouth. She reached down with her free hand and found my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked. Cindy looked into my eyes with her face only inches from mine. She guided my knob to her clit.

"That bitch is not going to control my sex life," Cindy whispered defiantly. "I'll do what I want with whoever I want."

She kissed me again. Her tongue swirled inside my mouth. She rubbed my knob back and forth across her juicy slit and over her hard clit. It found her opening. She squirmed against it. I felt the head of my cock slide part way inside but the angle was awkward and my knob popped out of her pussy.

"Lie down on the bed," she ordered pushing on my chest.

My knees buckled. I sat down on the bed. Cindy climbed on top of me and pushed me onto my back. She straddled me with her knees and reached between our bodies. Her fingers curled around my hard cock and guided it back to her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her slit until my knob was once again lodged in her opening. She looked down at me with wild eyes.

"Fuck me," she said in an almost angry voice. "I want you to fuck me. That will show that bitch that she can't tell her sister what to do."

This was not the same sweet girl that invited me over to study. Dana had set off a trigger inside Cindy that had turned her into a possessed woman. Those words never would have been uttered by the real Cindy Vanderhoff. I didn't know what to do. I had never "fucked" a girl. She was a virgin. Wasn't it supposed to hurt the first time? What if I got her pregnant?

As these thoughts flashed through my mind Cindy pushed against me. She ground her pussy around my knob and pushed harder. Cindy squealed as the barrier holding me back suddenly gave way. I felt my cock slide inside. She continued to grind against me driving me deeper and deeper into her body until my entire cock had disappeared into her tight passage.

I had never experienced a feeling like this. The walls of her hot pussy gripped me firmly. I could feel it pulsing against me igniting every nerve ending in my cock. Jolts of intense pleasure flashed through my brain. Cindy leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips. She held me deep and slowly rotated my cock around inside her. My hands slid down the smooth skin of her back and over the creamy cheeks of her ass.

Were we fucking now? I knew that my cock was in her pussy but I always thought that the act of fucking involved movement. Was there something I was supposed to be doing? We continued to kiss and she continued to grind against me. It was a good thing that I had already shot my load two times. Otherwise there was no way that I would be able to keep my cock from spewing again.

"I can feel you inside me," Cindy whispered lifting her lips from mine. "It's so big and hard. God it feels good."

Cindy slowly rocked up and down my cock moving an inch at a time and still grinding against me. My fingers slid down into the crevice between her cheeks to help guide her movements. At first I let her do all the work, but slowly I moved with her. I shoved my cock up into her pussy each time she came down on me. We moved faster and faster. It felt like I was plowing deeper into her body on each thrust.

"Fuck me... fuck me... oooohhhh... yes... fuck me..."

We were fucking. There could be no doubt about it. Hearing her say it made it even more exciting. I slammed up into her pussy again and again. She impaled herself on my cock on each thrust. Her gasps and moans became louder and more desperate. Her hands grasped my arms like she was holding on for life. Her tits swayed back and forth on her chest. She had a wild and desperate look on her face.

"Oh god... oh god... uuuunnngggghhhh... aaaarrrrgggghhh..."

I felt her pussy clench against my cock. She slammed down on me hard and screamed. Her fingers practically ripped into my flesh. A flood of juices seeped out of her gash and dribbled down my balls. Her body thrashed and jerked above me as one spasm after the next consumed her. I could feel her grinding her clit against my pubic bone with my cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh god... ooohhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..."

Another series of spasms sent her spinning into orbit. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Cindy fell forward on top of me and sunk her teeth into my neck. My fingertip brushed across her asshole. Cindy gasped. Another orgasm gushed from her pussy. She collapsed on top me. Her pussy twitched against my cock. She looked at me with a sense of amazement.

"I didn't know it could be like that," she gasped. "Betsy tried to tell me but... but there is no way to describe it."

Cindy rolled onto her back and pulled me with her. My cock remained buried deep inside her pussy. We kissed. She wrapped her legs around me. I moved in and out of her body. She moved with me. We went faster and faster as we found our rhythm. Soon I was pounding my cock deep into her quivering chamber on each thrust.

"Yes... fuck me... harder.... shove it in me... god I love being fucked."

Now I was the one possessed. I slammed into her like a madman. Her fingers raked across my back. Her heels dug into my ass cheeks. My balls slapped wetly against her tight asshole. Cindy threw her head back and screamed. I continued to pound into her. I could feel her fingernails pulling at my flesh. Juices flew out from her body drenching my pubes and dripping down my balls. Her pussy gripped my cock in another series of spasms.

My balls were churning. I was about to cum. From somewhere in the back of my brain a warning light flashed. At the last second I pulled out. My cock barely cleared her pussy when it exploded. Jets of hot cum splashed against her clit and drenched her pubic hair. More landed on her stomach and tits. I collapsed forward onto her trembling body. Cindy buried her face in my neck. We lay there in silence holding each other and breathing hard. I began to pull away.

"No," Cindy said wrapping her arms tightly around me. "Hold me."

We held each other for a long time without saying a word. I finally rolled off her. Cindy climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. I looked down at my shriveled cock. A pinkish tint was streaked across it. I had heard that girls bleed their first time. At least one of the locker room myths about what other boys did with Cindy had been dispelled once and for all. She had been a virgin and I had the proof.

Feeling a little self-conscious I sat up and pulled on my jeans and briefs. Cindy returned from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She averted my eyes and sat down next to me on the bed. She took my hand and squeezed it. I didn't dare break the silence. Cindy finally turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. I was going to save myself for marriage. I'll never be a virgin again -- never ever."

I put my arm around her. She buried her head in my shoulder and threw her arm around my neck. She continued to sob. I felt like a real jerk. I was the one that had taken her virginity. She was going to hate me. Her sobs gradually stopped. We continued to hold each other. Cindy finally pulled away wiping the tears from her eyes.

"It's all Dana's fault. I was so mad at her. I wanted to prove that she couldn't tell me what to do. And then... I don't know... then I wanted to do it. It was like some demon had possessed me. I wanted you inside me."

I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond. Cindy turned her head and looked into my eyes. They were soft and gentle and kind. She leaned forward. We kissed. It was a different kind of kiss than before. Not desperate with tongues flying in and out of each other's mouth. It was a gentle and caring kiss. She pulled away. Her face was inches from mine.

"I'm glad it was you... and thank you for not shooting inside me. I don't need to get pregnant."

She kissed me again. The towel fell away from her body exposing her gorgeous breasts. I slid a hand up and gently squeezed. Cindy moaned. She finally pulled away and smiled at me.

"Betsy said that most girls don't like it the first time because it hurts. There was a little blood but it didn't hurt at all. In fact I didn't think my climaxes were ever going to stop."

Now she was sounding like the Cindy I knew. We kissed some more and fell back on the bed fondling each other. She finally pushed me away and told me that her parents would be home soon. We dressed. She kissed me again at the front door... a hard and deep kiss that lingered for several minutes.

After that day things changed. At school Cindy was openly affectionate and walked with me through the hallways. Her attention towards me did not go unnoticed in the locker room. I got asked if I enjoyed "sloppy seconds" and was given advice on how to keep from falling into her cavernous pussy. I just smiled innocently and shrugged my shoulders.

We saw each as often as we could after school and on the weekends. I bought a box of condoms and went through them at a good rate, but Cindy often preferred sex without them. She enjoyed the feel of hot cum shooting onto her body or into her mouth. This led to a few close calls where my cock barely cleared her pussy before spewing cum all over it.

Finding places to have sex was a problem. Often it was against a fence or side of a building. Fucking in a standing position was a skill we learned quickly. I could unzip, pull her panties to the side and plunge my cock into her pussy in no time. Sometimes I did it with her back pressed against a wall. Other times she would bend over and take it doggy style. When I was ready to shoot, she often squatted in front of me so I could cum in her mouth.

It was only matter of time before I finally did cum in her pussy. It happened while I was fucking Cindy against the back of her house. She was suspended in air with her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I was pounding my cock into her pussy hard and deep. I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was about to cum.

I tried to push her off me at the last moment but Cindy's grip was too tight. She plunged down on my cock and screamed. Hot cum sprayed into her pussy. Cindy lifted up and slammed down on me again. More cum blasted into her body. Her fingers dug into my shoulders. I could feel her pussy clench my spewing cock in a series of spasms. She finally went limp and slid to the ground.

"Did... did you?" Cindy asked reaching between her legs to confirm what she already knew. "Oh no. I can't get pregnant... I just can't."

We were both scared. Five days later she ran up to me all excited and told me she got her period. She also told me that according to Betsy, the world expert on all things sexual, that I could shoot in her right before, right after and even during her period and she wouldn't get pregnant. She wanted me to come over that afternoon and fuck her again. No one was going to be home.

I wasn't sure I wanted anything to do with fucking her during her period, but Cindy really wanted to try it. She spread a towel underneath her on the bed. I pulled out a condom but she laughed at me and said the whole point was to do it natural. She sucked me until I was hard. I climbed on top and slipped my cock into her pussy. Once I was inside it felt incredible. Her pussy was so hot. I quickly blasted her full of cum. Then we did it again.

Over the next several weeks we experimented with different positions. Her favorite was with me on top. Cindy said that she could feel me deep inside her that way. My favorite was having her ride me facing away. I loved to watch her ass bounce up and down as my cock plunged into her pussy again and again between her cheeks. Oral sex continued to be a big part of our routine as were fingers and hands.

One evening we almost got caught. We were in the dugout of the school's baseball field, a place we often went after the movies. Cindy had a knee on the bench and a foot on the floor. Her skirt was bunched near her waist and her panties were pulled to the side. I was behind her pounding my cock into her pussy. We heard a noise and quickly pulled our clothes back in place. We were sitting on the bench when a policeman shined his flashlight on us. He let us go with a smile.

After that our sexual encounters became more daring. Doing it where she might get caught was a turn-on to Cindy. Some evenings she left her window open. I would sneak into her bedroom and fuck her with her parents in the front room. Several times she stopped by the hardware store where I worked and we fucked in the supply room with my dad out front. She sucked my cock once in the back of the movie theater. One time we did it in a coat closet of a school party.

Cindy gradually became more like her sister and liked her sex hard and rough. It began one afternoon in her bedroom. She asked me to spank her and pull her hair while I fucked her from behind. Then she wanted me to slap her face while I was on top and pinch her nipples so hard that she screamed in pain. She came so violently that she almost passed out.

I learned to enjoy the rough sex as much as she did. The games became weirder and more intense. Sometimes I would tie her hands behind her back as she lay face down on the bed. I spanked her bare ass until it was red. Then I would fuck her to several mind blowing orgasms. I loved to watch her twist and turn on the bed with her hands behind her back. I usually pulled out, rolled her over and shot cum all over her face and tits.

The first time I choked her was fucking her up against the wall of her bedroom. She spit in my face as I was pounding my cock into her pussy so forcefully that her head jerked up on each thrust. I put a hand around her neck and gently squeezed. She begged me to squeeze harder. I did but she wanted more. She was choking and could barely breathe when I grunted and filled her with cum. She collapsed to the floor and fingered her pussy to a mind shattering orgasm.

Cindy learned to dish it out as good as or better than she received it. When she was on top she often slapped me hard across the face. She raked her fingernails across my skin leaving bright red welts. One night I was fucking her up against the house. She bit my lower lip until blood trickled down my chin. She licked it off with her tongue and then dropped to her knees. Seconds later I filled her mouth with cum.

Face fucking was the next evolution in our sexual explorations. One day she had just closed her front door when she attacked me in the entranceway. She got my pants down and squatted in front of me. She had recently learned how to take me down her throat and was anxious to practice this new skill. She fucked me like a maniac with her mouth and rammed my cock into her throat again and again. She looked up at me with wild eyes and drooling lips.

"Grab my hair and fuck my face," she ordered. "I want it hard and rough just like Dana's boyfriend did to her."

And so I did. She gagged and coughed. I pulled out and slapped her face with my cock. I rammed it down her throat and held it there until she couldn't breathe. Strands of spit drooled from her lips when I pulled it out. I slammed it back into her mouth and down her throat. Cindy slid a hand into her panties and rubbed her pussy. She fell away from me when her orgasm hit.

We went to her bedroom. Cindy ripped off her clothes and climbed on the bed with her head bent back over the side. I rammed my cock into her throat. I pummeled her hard and fast. Spit ran up her nose and into her hair. I pulled out and slapped her across the face with my cock. I rammed it back into her mouth until my balls were pressed against her nose. She was a mess when I finally pulled out and sprayed cum all over her face and tits.

It was six months before we finally got around to ass fucking. I had fantasized about doing it that way ever since I watched Dana take her boyfriend's cock up her ass but I wasn't sure how Cindy felt. It happened one afternoon when her hands were tied behind her back and she was face down on the bed. Her ass cheeks were red with welts from where my hand had smacked against them. Cindy often had an orgasm while I was spanking her and that afternoon was no exception.

She was still recovering. I was soothing her ass with my hand and let my middle finger slide down between her cheeks. I rubbed it against her asshole. It wasn't the first time I had touched her there. I often did it while we were fucking or I was eating her pussy, but it had never gone beyond the rubbing stage.

"Mmmmmmmmmm... yes," Cindy moaned.

Encouraged by her reaction I slid my finger down to her pussy and loaded it with slimy juices oozing from her gash. I moved it back to her sphincter and pushed. It punched into her asshole. Cindy gasped. I twisted and pushed it deeper. I leaned forward with my mouth inches from her ear and my finger up her ass.

"Do you like it?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes," she moaned and squirmed against me.

I sat up and drooled spit drool down her crack. I worked a second finger into her sphincter. Her body stiffened. Cindy squealed but didn't tell me to stop. I worked both fingers deeper and deeper drooling more spit down her crack to act as lubrications. Soon they were plunging in and out of her asshole twisting and turning against her tight orifice. I pulled them out and climbed onto her back. The knob of my cock pressed into her anal opening.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass," I announced like it was part of the game of domination we often played.

She just moaned. If she really didn't want me to do it she would have said something. I had prepared well for this moment. A lubricated condom was stretched tightly over my cock. I pushed. Her asshole opened wider to accommodate my size. Suddenly my knob popped into her body. Cindy shrieked and stiffened. I stopped moving and waited for her to adjust.

"I thought you said you were going to fuck me in the ass," Cindy growled at me over her shoulder. "Or aren't you enough of a man to take me that way?"

She did want it, and she wanted me to know. I plunged my cock deeper into her bowels. She shrieked but this time I didn't stop. I kept plowing deeper and deeper into her dark passage until my entire cock had disappeared. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Is that what you wanted you little whore?"

Talking dirty to each other had also become a part of our game playing. She loved it when I used words like whore and slut. She often said outrageous things like 'fuck me like a dirty little slut' and 'shove your big fucking cock up my cunt'. She responded to my question in a similar manner.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers