A Time to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

"Yes. Now fuck my ass. Hard. I want to feel your cock deep in my dirty little asshole."

And so I fucked her ass for the first time. Cindy adjusted quickly and was soon thrusting back against me. I slammed into her harder and faster. Her moans and squeals of pleasure got louder and more desperate. Filth continued to spew from her mouth. I ripped off the rope tying her hands and rolled her onto her back. She looked down at my cock.

"Take the fucking condom off. I want to feel cum shoot into my asshole."

I ripped it off. Cindy rolled me onto my back and mounted me. She guided my knob to her sphincter and lowered her asshole down the length of my cock. She gritted her teeth and rode me like a woman possessed. Her tits jiggled on her chest each time she plunged down on my shaft. Cindy slapped me hard across the face.

Do you like fucking my ass," she growled. "Tell me."

I shook my head. She slapped me again, this time harder.

"I want to hear it. Now tell me."

"YES," I screamed. "I like shoving my big cock up your asshole, you fucking whore."

Cindy fell forward on top of me. I could tell she was close by the way her body was shaking. I continued to ram my cock up her ass. She sunk her teeth into my neck and bit hard. I lost it. My cock swelled inside her. A primeval roar came out of my mouth. Cum exploded into her bowels. I thrust deep and grunted again. More cum sprayed from my cock into her tight passage.

"Ooohhhh... oh god... UUUNNNGGGHHHHHH..."

Cindy's orgasm hit like an earthquake. She bucked and thrashed above me in a series of uncontrollable spasms. Her asshole clenched my cock. Juices gushed from her pussy. She buried her face in my neck and muffled her scream. I continued to pound my cock into her tight orifice. Moments later another orgasm sent her into a second series of convulsions.

My cock was still hard. I rolled Cindy onto her back and pushed her knees to her shoulders. The knob of my cock found her sphincter and plunged deep into her asshole. Cindy quickly recovered from her orgasm. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out while I was fucking her ass. I watched the juices spray from her cunt when the next orgasm hit. Seconds later I pulled out pumped cum all over her tits.

"Wow," Cindy said after we were finished. "I wanted to do that ever since we watched Dana but I was scared. It was so much better than I thought it would be."

So we added ass fucking to our repertoire. Things continued to get crazier between us. It was like Cindy was insatiable and completely out of control. The rough sex got rougher to the point I was feeling uncomfortable. I didn't want to hurt her but she seemed to like the pain. Whatever I did never seemed to be enough. She could sense my hesitation about taking our games to the next level.

Towards the end of the year I could feel Cindy pulling away from me. She was "busy" on many Fridays and Saturdays. Our sessions during the week tapered off. She barely said "hi" to me in the hallways before she had to rush off somewhere. Occasionally she would invite me over for an afternoon fuck and then ignore me the next day like it never happened.

After some investigation I learned that Cindy was spending more and more time with Betsy at the local college in town. She and Betsy would usually get picked up in a car with one or more boys on Friday and Saturday nights. I watched her come home one night and get out of the car holding her panties. She slipped them back up her legs while blowing kisses to the two boys in the front seat.

It had been a great run and I had no regrets. I felt no shame when I asked Kathy Brown on a date. Her tits were every bit as big and magnificent as they looked under her blouse. She even introduced me to "tit" fucking. She was no stranger to blow jobs, but I was surprised when she told me I was the first boy to eat her pussy. She wore a diaphragm so shooting inside her was not a problem.

I went to college the next year and learned that there were many girls with sexual appetites as big or even bigger than Cindy's had been. Over the years that followed I fucked a lot of women and they were all good, but I will never forget Cindy Vanderhoff who was my first.

..............................

"Mr. Murphy, did you hear me?" The nursing home attendant asked shaking him from his trance. "I said that her name is Cindy Vanderhoof. Do you want to see her?"

"Please," He replied giving her a rare smile. "Send her out here. I think we have a lot to talk about."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers