A Time To Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his cock in a firm grasp and stroked it, squeezing and releasing as her tiny hand moved in a slow and deliberate rhythm. He pressed his hips against her hand, meeting her rhythm, enjoying the charge of arousal that traveled throughout his body.

"Oh, God, Liz…" Robert's trailed off as she silenced him with a kiss. Their mouths hungrily tasted one another, their tongues darted and parried, her body ached for him as his did hers.

Robert pressed Elizabeth onto her back. He lay atop her; his cock nestled between her legs. She spread her thighs beneath him as he raised himself above her. Her hand guided him inside her, slowly, he filled her.

"Don't move, please, darling." Elizabeth begged. She wanted to enjoy this, their first union and savor the feeling of his cock encased in her pussy. Robert complied, his eyes piercing hers, almost black with desire. Elizabeth began to flex her canal, her pussy muscles pressing and releasing his cock. He moaned, unable to wait any longer, he raised himself slowly, removing himself from her. Then, suddenly, he thrust himself inside her. Elizabeth gasped. The sensation was overwhelming. Again, he withdrew his shaft, his eyes still drawn to her face, a face he had so longed to touch for so many months. Quickly, he drove himself inside her, once again. This time, he withdrew and began the age-old rhythm of fucking. Her hips rose to meet him, their bodies melding perfectly. The friction of her pussy against his cock bade him to continue. His movements were firm and decisive, momentum taking over as he moved a bit more quickly. She met his thrusts, moaning as she felt the tension building between them. Her own orgasm seemed imminent as she felt herself losing control, giving herself over to their passion, their sex. Her breathing was staggered and punctuated by unintelligible sounds escaping her lips. She could not wait much longer, nor could he. The sounds she made coupled with the feeling of her pussy tightening against his shaft threatened to push him over, force his orgasm.

"Now! Elizabeth!. Now!" he nearly shouted. Immediately, she came in torrential waves of orgasm, one after another. He thrust inside her, losing his seed, shouting her name over and over again, thrusting slowly and deeply. Their bodies shook as their juices were shared. Her quivering hips and hot core dousing him in her orgasm.

Until finally, he laid atop her, spent, his shaft at rest inside her, sheathed in her warmth. She held him in her arms, caressing his back, lightly. Tracing his spine with a fingertip. She kissed the crown of his head and held him to her, never wanting to release him. She sighed. It was all that she had dreamt of, all that they had talked of, all that they had hoped for or could ever want.

12