A Time-Traveler: Samhain Threesome

Story Info
The time-traveler reminisces about her first Samhain.
1.8k words
4.6
3.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2021
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "A Time-Traveler's Lust" and any stories in the "A Time-Traveler" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

***********************************

It was years ago now. Both a handful of years ago and thousands of years ago.

The time of a younger Bahiti Lee, where her dark curls were ivory-pinned, her caramel body was just a bit slimmer and covered with a flowing dress, and her eyes were the same, deep chocolate, just beneath a caked heavy blue and intricate winged liner.

She rested by a darker, elderly woman. Their backs upon the sand and gaze upon the stars.

"...and they leave food for the dead, they have these lights they keep out, fires they burn through the night, and they dress up as animals and monsters to scare away malevolent beings from the Otherworld!"

"Well, when I'm dead, you better leave food out more often!" the old woman laughed,

"I... I don't want you to die."

Lee started tearing up.

"Everyone dies, child. I embrace life every single day, and I always will. And when I die, I'll have plenty in the afterlife too, because you're certainly going to make sure I have what I need," she laughed. "You will live on, and you will live well."

Lee sniffled and wiped at her tears, and the old woman held her.

"It's all right, Mekhare. I'll always be with you, living or dead."

"It's... Bahiti."

"Bahiti? Bahiti's only a little girl," the woman laughed.

"No, grandmother. I'm Bahiti. I'm not my mother."

"Bahiti..." the old woman trailed off. "Bahiti? Of course, of course. But what other wondrous things happened in this 'Samhain'?"

---------------

One week earlier...

Samhain.

Lee knew a little of it, but she'd met Celts and travelers who'd experienced it themselves.

Mystical. Beautiful. A way to accept the harvest, their new year, a way to honor the dead. A way to celebrate life.

The time gun was to be used for official purposes only, that was a given.

And Lee officially wanted to experience Samhain...

Long cornrows surrounded her bare face, a simple peach nightgown upon her caramel skin.

She set the time gun and fired, leaping into the portal, a chaotic blast of galaxies, piercing lights and looming shadows, scents sweet to saccharine to smoky and wood.

Lee shot out onto the wet Autumn grass of a crescent-mooned Celtic night.

The time gun was set to mimic the general style of the region, just as soon as she could actually see the people.

It didn't take long.

Lee was soon styled in dark robes and boots, costumed as a beast of some sort, hair and face covered by a hood and ancient mask.

Laughter. Music. The light of fires. The crisp air upon her.

The eating and sacrificing of animals...

Historical cultures were drastically different and very much the same.

She eased into a crowd of people, automatic translator prepared, as always.

And by the fire light, a short woman of freckled face and skin light rose, and robes dark, came into view. She munched on what looked like an apple.

Lee strolled toward her, but stopped abruptly as the woman was joined by a man, dressed as some sort of horned creature and carrying what seemed to be a lit, hollowed-out turnip.

Yes, of course. Protect the souls from those thieving demons, or what have you.

The freckled woman turned directly to Lee, and looked around herself before she tossed the apple and ambled to the traveler.

The man followed.

Well, shit.

"You..." the woman smiled. "Do I know you?"

"No, no." Lee managed an uncomfortable chuckle.

"Could I see you?"

Lee could certainly escape before being daggered or speared, couldn't she?

Certainly. Most likely.

Hopefully...

Fuck it.

Many Celts were nearby, but surely wouldn't see her if she just took the mask off for a moment in the shadowed light.

And she did.

The freckled woman's brows raised.

"You're from elsewhere?"

"Yes..." Lee forced a smile. "Yes, I am."

"Intriguing..." the woman's tone was softer. Silky. "And who are you?"

"My name is Lee. Who... are you?"

"I'm Meadhbh. And this," she threw an arm around the man, "this is my husband, Fionn."

Finally, the man spoke. "You should join us for the feast, foreigner."

Meadhbh gave a soft chuckle. "You should! You should!" she whispered-shouted, and latched onto Lee's arm, playfully guiding her to what Lee would soon discover was a home of straw and mud, with sets of wooden tables and a roaring fire in the center.

The woman smiled and shut the door, while the man took off his face-covering headpiece.

He was much older than Lee expected. Maybe somewhere in his forties to even early sixties, while Meadhbh looked to be no more than thirty or so and likely under twenty-five, though admittedly people age in varying ways.

In the dim light, his eyes shone a pale chocolate, skin apricot and kissed by a few wrinkles, with grey-speckled auburn waves that reached just past the neck.

Meadhbh turned to Lee, her own round crystal eyes now fully in view of Lee's much darker, more slender ones. Meadhbh's hair uncovered to reveal copper braids wrapped around her head.

The freckled woman slid fingertips down the traveler's arm.

"We should return to the feast soon," Meadhbh smiled. "But we could wait here for a bit, what with it being warmer... If you want, of course."

They were a nose distance away. Lee glanced at Fionn, who suddenly decided the floor was in desperate need of his gaze.

She looked back at Meadhbh and at the man again.

The woman chuckled softly as Lee turned to her and slid her own hood off, revealing her cornrows.

And she kept Meadhbh's gaze as she spoke. "Fionn..."

"Yes?"

"Won't you join? Or do you just... watch?"

Her voice was satin as the man's breath quickened, and Meadhbh removed ribbons and pins from her hair till two braids fell to either side, curly and just past her waist.

Fionn moved closer, eyeing the traveler as she removed her robe with little beneath, while Meadhbh did the same with several more layers, and the man decided to as well.

The three shared deep and slow breaths in the fire light, now nude, save for stockings, and the copper-haired woman wasted no time. She kissed across Lee's collarbones and soon upon her heavy breasts.

Fionn pushed aside the traveler's braids and kissed soft and sweet upon her neck while Meadhbh's mouth caressed anything but Lee's nipples.

Playing, teasing, trying to make Lee wetter. Hungrier.

It was working.

Lee's hands played with the man's hair as she guided Meadhbh to her hardened nipples, begging to be touched and kissed slick with an eager tongue.

But the Celtic woman managed to stop just before her nipples, covering every other part of her breasts with kisses, teasing and teasing and teasing.

Meadhbh ran fingers down Lee's breasts, finally acknowledging the traveler's nipples, even if not yet with her tongue. Fionn trailed kisses down her back and onto her curvaceous ass.

He gently bit upon her as Meadhbh finally pressed her mouth to Lee's hard nipples.

The traveler moaned and circled her clit just as Meadhbh did the same to her own.

Fionn grasped Lee tight and damn-near tossed her onto the table side, spreading her legs wide and inhaling her sweet scent before enrapturing her clit with his tongue.

She turned and saw the woman playfully batting at her husband's thick cock.

Hot, wet, and quivering, Lee whipped around and plummeted to the floor below, shoving his cock deep in her mouth, sucking hard and fast.

He stumbled, but grabbed tight on her dark hair and thrusted further.

She held her mouth tight on his cock until she could barely breathe, and the freckled woman licked his asshole like she worshiped it as a god.

Maybe she did.

Lee's tongue infinity-symboled his balls while her hands caressed his wet cock and perineum, and soon Meadhbh kissed down Lee's tattooed back, and up again to play-bite her caramel neck.

Lee managed to stifle her giggles as she slid her tongue across Fionn's tight asshole, his ever-increasing moans and growls living up to the beast he earlier dressed as.

She pulled herself away and the two women shoved Fionn upon a short table.

Lee straddled his face, her curvy ass cuddling his auburn locks, with Meadhbh soon teasing his sex with her own.

Muffled moans and groans escaped him as much as they could with his tongue upon the traveler's clit.

His throbbing cock was practically begging. Pleading.

But Meadhbh's copper-bushed pussy circled just upon the head.

A little further.

Just a little further.

Then back up.

And again. And again.

The women kissed as Lee held Fionn's hands upon her voluptuous breasts.

And Meadhbh finally, finally slid further down.

He moaned harder and louder, and even muffled a howl.

The women rode upon him, kisses hungrier, sexes nearly hot enough to scorch skin.

Slower, then faster. Slower, fast, slow, Tasmanian devil!

A merciless show of lust and rising passion, tension ever-stronger.

It rose and rose and rose and rose, and rose higher still, till the copper-haired Celt shattered in pleasure, and her husband followed suit, the two convulsing with pulsating sexes, his load shooting hard and fast inside her.

Lee's gaze was fixed upon the woman's tear-soaked bliss, the traveler's own body melting into quiet, breathless pleasure, eyes spinning.

She managed to lift herself off the man, stumbling on the hard floor, and kissed the couple before the three gathered themselves to rejoin the celebration.

The monsters, the beasts, the feast, stories told beneath the moonlight - it was all quite the sight, and quite the taste.

The fires continued and food was left out for those now in the Otherworld...

Lee was essentially from a different world than they were, a different experience, so a snack or two was reasonable. Probably. Hopefully.

Well, the dead there didn't seem to have a problem with it.

But she couldn't stay.

She had to return to the 38th century, alter the history ascribed to her time gun, and avoid starting a war or anything too noticeable.

---------------

"No, there's not much else to tell," Lee giggled, "celebrations, oh, and cozy homes."

Her eyes welled up again.

"What's wrong?" the old woman asked.

"I miss them."

"Then visit!" she laughed.

"It's.. a complicated thing."

"Things are always simple. The rest is worry."

Lee sighed. "But..."

Tears trailed down her face. Her nose ran. She choked out her words.

"I-" she gasped for air, trying to calm herself until she managed a quieter tremble, and turned fully to her grandmother.

"I can't constantly grieve over people who have been dead for thousands of years."

"Oh, child. I understand."

What she believed she understood, Lee wasn't sure, but the old woman hugged her granddaughter until they finally rested again beneath the stars.

Lee turned to her grandmother again and whispered.

"I love you."

"Who wouldn't?"

The two laughed.

"I love you too, Bahiti."