A Time-Traveler: Victorian Maid

Story Info
The time-traveler meets a Victorian maid.
1.2k words
3.67
18.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2021
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "A Time-Traveler's Lust" and any stories in the "A Time-Traveler" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

***********************************

Victorian London: A rat-and-smog-filled show of human ingenuity, and perhaps a trickster god's experiment in entropy.

These were the early times of humans learning how to immortalise themselves through hazy and speckled, colourless photography. How to speak into an object and hear someone houses away.

A time where the rich traded in horse power for steam, and the poor traded fingers and breathable lungs for a sliver of however many shillings it'd take to feed their eight starving children.

Lee was eternally grateful 38th century medicine and technology made sure she didn't get or give diseases, and when she wanted, poor scents could be covered by better ones. Even more grateful to have such a useful device as her automatic translator.

In spite of its faults, or perhaps in part because of them, she loved to visit. It was one of her favourite places. It also happened to be where her frequent rival and lover was from, but she wasn't there for him that day.

Apparently, she was there to clean.

'Good morning! It's always good to have more help.'

A pale-and-clearly-relieved brunette welcomed Lee into one of the many guest bedrooms she was to sweep and sort, and whatever else. All before the master of the lavish estate returned from his work or possible prostitute-fucking, if the whispers are to be believed.

'Yes, good morning,' Lee smiled bright.

The two women wore long, maid's dresses, and light bonnets - a stark contrast against Lee's tight, dark curls, and glowing caramel skin. The maid was tall and a little on the thick side, like the goddess of a Renaissance painting.

They'd been feathering at shelves and drawers when the light woman gave the smallest gasp. 'Ooh, pray do forgive me. I've forgotten to ask your name.'

'I'm Lee.'

'Splendid,' she smiled, 'and your surname?'

'Lee. My name is Bahiti Lee.'

'How exotic,' the maid replied, 'I assumed you were simply mulatto, but perhaps you're of the Ottoman Empire? Master Snow does have a fondness for Turks.'

Lee raised a brow.

'Oh, I-' the other woman chuckled softly, pale face now coloured a pomegranate hue, 'I only mean to say that you're very beautiful.'

Lee puffed the smallest laugh through her nose, 'thank you. You're also... very beautiful.'

The two locked eyes, the maid's shimmering cerulean meeting the depths of Lee's dark chocolate.

Lee slipped, ever so slightly, into a silkier tone. 'And what is your name?'

'Ester Percy.'

'Ester.' Lee spoke softly, as though only to feel the name upon her tongue.

There wasn't a head's length between them. Perhaps there never had been.

Ester made small glances upon Lee's lips, and back again at her eyes. Shallow breaths escaped her, however quietly. Soft breathing on Lee's skin.

Noses gently touched. Breathing slowed.

A kiss. Another.

The rushed removal of Victorian garments, of which there seemed all-too-many layers, though Ester's had far more than Lee, who'd opted for basic aesthetics with little beneath.

If Ester noticed, she didn't mention.

She only traced kisses upon Lee's bare flesh, looking up to her dark eyes as Ester's soft lips caressed Lee's breasts.

Lee made the faintest hmms. Nipples hardening. Her sex wet with lust.

She led Ester up to her, meeting her mouth, kissing her neck, her collarbone, and back up.

Lee kept kissing upon Ester's flesh, trailing down a little further than before, going back up to Ester's sweet face, then trailing down further still.

Ester giggled, running delicate fingers through Lee's curls.

The curvaceous caramel woman took the light woman's hands in hers, guiding her to the nearby bed.

Ester's legs parted wide. Wanting. Needing.

But Lee kissed down long, ivory legs before her, lingering upon dainty feet, pressing her full lips upon the soles.

'Oh...' Ester's quiet moans escaped her. 'Please... I need... I need you.'

Lee crawled up the light and slightly plump body, kissing up legs to her brunette bush. Kissing her inner thighs. Kissing just beside Ester's swollen clit.

'Please...' Ester begged.

The caramel woman gently pushed aside the pink flesh surrounding the delicate rosebud, and pressed a tongue upon it.

Ester kicked in the air reflexively, moaning softly upon the pearl sheets, and Lee pressed harder.

She enraptured the maid's clit, wetness emanating from her sex more and more. Begging to be filled.

And who was Lee to deny a woman in need?

She lifted her mouth off the little petal, circling it with her fingers instead, and spoke.

'Do you want...' a couple other fingers ran down the light maid's wet folds.

'Mhmmm' she moaned and nodded.

A single finger slid in, then two.

Lee's lips and tongue returned to the clit as she pressed upon it internally in one of her favourite come-hither motions.

Ester pillowed her ivory face and used her other palm to play with her hardened nipples, moaning harder in the spacious guestroom.

Her plump thighs rose higher, tightening around Lee's fluffy curls, and Lee held tight onto Ester's pale, Renaissance-painting ass with a single hand.

Ester grew louder beneath the pillow, and higher still.

Lee was perfectly steady.

The maid's legs wavered as she pressed hard onto Lee's mouth, moaning and groaning hard.

And Lee was steady.

Ester's panting breaths shot at the pillow, as her thighs pressed harder still upon Lee's head.

And Lee was steady.

Higher. Harder. Stronger.

Ester erupted into pulsating pleasure, rapidly gripping upon Lee's fingers, legs shaking violently as the thunder of Thor, kicking and squirming and nearly crushing Lee with their godlike strength.

And Lee was steady still.

Steady as Ester flung about, as eyes fluttered, and moans practically broke through the fluff of the white pillow.

Lee stayed as she was until Ester's curvy body slowed, and legs dropped to either side of her.

The pillow had fallen from the light face, evidently hot and wet with the warm breaths and shattering moans.

Ester was now nearly unmoving upon her back, breathing deeply, eyes barely open toward the ceiling above.

Lee smiled and gave a kiss to Ester's forehead. She let her rest and went to the nearby water closet to pleasure her own eager clit.

Around a half hour passed, and Ester woke to a pleasant cup of tea, and a sudden concern at the state of the room, hurriedly tidying it.

She smiled at Lee and suggested they'd soon share her favourite broth.

Lee returned the smile, but she couldn't stay.

She spent a while in the other guestrooms, deliberately wrinkling sheets and breaking hopefully-inexpensive Victorian relics.

She also pocketed a bit of jewellery for herself, her sister, and perhaps a companion or two, though that wasn't so much about ensuring she'd be fired.

And fired, she was.

Lee went off with a show of vaguely glossy eyes and apologetic words, jewellery hidden, and shot a portal out with her time gun when out of sight, returning to the comfort of her 38th-century home.

A good morning, it was.