A Time-Traveler's Lust

Story Info
A time-traveler meets a caveman.
1.2k words
4.18
14.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2021
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked it up! You fucked EVERYTHING up!"

An auburn-haired white-faced woman on the monitor screamed, "and all you have to say for yourself is that you're sorry?!"

A caramel-skinned woman with tight, dark curls in a half-updo sat in her pearly silk robes, half-listening, if that.

"Lee!" the other screamed again.

Lee only somewhat processed what the other woman said.

"I didn't say I was sorry."

The white woman inhaled enough air to fill a spaceship before banging her hands dramatically on the nearby table.

"Do you know what they'll do to me for this? Or to you, since that's the only thing you give a shit about?"

"...no?"

"Fix your fucking mess before any of this is discovered, and don't take any more goddamn detours."

With that, the white-faced woman ended the video, and Lee's screen returned to its background of adorable kittens.

-----------------------------

Forty-eight hours earlier...

Lee was alone in her bedroom. No monitors, no cameras, no voice equipment. She read the files.

1944, London. Use incognito mode. Remain unseen by all residents.

...but what the Unit didn't know couldn't hurt them.

The time gun was automatically set to match its files for the specific observation period. All Lee had to do was change it manually and make sure no traces of this action would appear later.

She put in the specifics: Earth, breathable atmosphere, human life. Everything else was set to her favorite option, the one she unofficially referred to as "Surprise Me."

She hit it and jumped hurriedly into the portal, jetting through space as streams of vivid galaxies kissed her senses until she eventually landed in the midst of what seemed to be a nowhere forest.

Her automatic translator was on, and she could only hope the language of whatever nearby humans there were had actually been entered into the database at some point.

Lee was adjusting her clothing modifier to fit the next style she saw when a rustling noise appeared behind her.

She spun around quickly and a man screamed an almost ape-like scream, falling violently onto the ground as he saw her clothing change before his eyes.

"Oh," she started, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

He was a bronze-skinned man with deep, black braids, long and unkempt, which matched the shade of his beard and hairy chest. He wore some sort of tattered sandals and animal cloth upon his otherwise bare flesh, glowing in the sun as he returned to his feet.

For her part, she now wore some animal skin, almost haphazardly appearing on her caramel curves, and sandals in kind.

"I'm Lee. What's your name?" she asked, hoping he wasn't so primitive that that hadn't been a thing yet.

"Pa'ana!" he shouted proudly, beating his fist upon his chest.

He smelled unexpectedly pleasant as she stood only a short distance away. He must've thought the same of her, as he inched toward her and breathed in the scent of her hair, blatantly and unapologetically.

Pa'ana stepped back again and smiled, giving a small, and seemingly happy grunt, and glanced down for a moment at Lee's shapely form.

When he looked back up, Lee was staring intensely at his face.

They were just a nose distance away from each other. The sun's warmth rested upon their skin, and Pa'ana tenderly put his hand on the small of Lee's back.

They breathed softly through their noses and, for a moment, only looked into each other's eyes. Hers were a dark chocolate. His were nearly obsidian.

She traced her fingers over his broad shoulders and the two leaned toward each other, banishing the distance between their lips.

They kissed gently, and Lee wrapped her arms around him, feeling her body become warmer. Feeling a soft wetness between her thighs. Feeling Pa'ana's erection touch her abdomen from underneath their clothes.

He kissed the side of her face, then her neck, trailing down her arm and kissing all the way to her fingertips before kissing the entire way back up to her neck, across her upper chest, and onto her other arm.

Shallow breaths escaped her as he kissed down her back, massaging her voluptuous breasts with his strong hands.

She slipped a hand beneath her animal-skin cloth and slid it down to her excited clit, circling it with her fingers.

She actively felt the heat emanating from her sex upon her hand, and equally felt as Pa'ana's erection grew harder upon her nearly-exposed ass.

She turned to him again, kissing him passionately and tearing at her primitive fashion, tossing it onto the ground.

He tore at his own cloth and picked her up with an ease that surprised Lee.

His exposed cock, however intimidating, lit a fire within her. She spread herself wide as he held her, and he ran his sex upon her wetness before thrusting it inside.

Lee moaned hard into the open air, and Pa'ana bounced her curvy body upon himself feverishly, maintaining her weight with his caveman strength, if caveman had been the accurate term.

She joined in bouncing herself upon him, and giving occasional kisses to his mouth and neck. She held his braids while she gasped, grunted, and moaned, giving into her own primal nature.

His balls slammed against her ass, and he seemed close to the edge, but he set her down and lay himself on the ground, gesturing her toward him.

But she needed no gesture.

She went to him instantly, straddling him with her thick thighs, and wasting no time sliding his sex back into her own as though she relied on it to breathe.

She moved her body hurriedly upon his, needing to feel him, aching to feel everything about him.

The two grunted and gasped wildly into the winds, the sun setting by them in an ombré of gold, amethyst, sapphire, and tourmaline.

Pa'ana grabbed hold of her and switched her to being beneath his chiseled form, placing himself inside her once more and pounding into her through their mutual moans.

She hurriedly played with her clit as he thrust into her again and again, each time a little hungrier than before, and for only the second time in her life, the two released in unison, him spilling his seed inside of her as she pulsated tightly upon him.

He collapsed next to her and she wrapped her arms around him.

The two fell asleep.

It was a few hours later when she woke up to realize she was still deep in a prehistoric forest. She was already supposed to be done with London.

Fuck.

She grabbed her time gun, which she'd tied to a tree, and blasted herself back into the 38th century, landing on her shining bedroom floor, completely naked.

Fuck! Fucking shit!

She left her clothes back in an unknown time and without her being even remotely close, they'd change back to their original form.

Shit. Fucking goddamn shit. You can't expose cavemen to these things.

She had to find them. She had to, but when in the hell were they?! She had to check the time on the central device... the device she wouldn't have access to until she completed the London process, which was already supposed to be done.

She had to get to the device some other way, and quickly, before anyone knew.

She had to.

...she didn't.

-----------------------------

Lee stared at the kittens on her screen, planning a way to correct the timeline before the Unit knew.

Perhaps it was the many times she'd managed to play with time before, perhaps simple naiveté, or even stupidity.

Of this, she wasn't certain, but she did know two fundamental truths:

She had to correct the timeline, and it was all definitely worth it.