A Timeless Place Ch. 17

Story Info
Exciting Tony's ambitions.
3.4k words
4.79
14.4k
4

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the hospital, Jonathan's head was wrapped in gauze, tubes running from his arm to a bag that hung from a metal rod overhead and other bags attached to the bed. Jim stood in the corner of the room unseen by anyone that worked there or had come to visit. A nurse entered the room, pushed back the curtain, and walked right through the man standing guard over his nephew. The sad expression on his face was not distracted by the other presence in the room with him. Even though she stood in his line of vision checking Jonathan over thoroughly, he never saw her there. He could only see Jonathan lying there, wounded, possibly dying, and it hurt him deeply.


He was actually glad Tony had ridded the club of David, though he felt it was a sad state of affairs that it had to end up the way it did. If only that moron would've listened to Bruce and Jonathan, he would still be alive and the club would still be in full swing. But, no - not David, he had to be his own boss and do his own thing. Trying to keep things the way they were when the way they were was as destructive as the way Jim had treated his nephew all those years. And how he longed to reconcile those years and the terrible things he had done to Jonathan. The poor kid still had no clue as to the whereabouts, or incident that took Jon's parents from him.


Mr. Preston had been a fool to leave that day and not inform Jonathan about it. But, if Jonathan lived, he would learn what happened to them and probably hate Jim the rest of his life. And, that was all good, too. The kid needed to hate him for all that he had done to the boy in the first place. Second, he needed to get angry and allow those emotions to help him heal, or Jonathan would end up either dead by his own hand, or a mushroom the rest of his life after he had his coming nervous breakdown, crossed the line between insanity and reality, going completely insane. He was headed there even as Jim stood guard over him and couldn't really do anything about it, but watch - feeling helpless. But, he had to try. If the sun came up in the morning and Jonathan was still breathing, he had to try his best to make things right for the boy, at all costs.


He was so angry with David for this, and wanted to tear the man apart with his bare hands. But, that wouldn't help his status any at all. As it was he was lucky just to have the opportunity to attempt to make things right with the kid. He had lived such a deplorable life of madness, so much so that the powers that be wouldn't even promise him a mansion in heaven if Jim's plan to help Jonathan, worked or not. And before Jon too crossed the boundaries of complete mental illness becoming a worse villain that Jim had been. But he couldn't bare the thought of Jonathan becoming what he was, or worse – so he begged to be able to return and make things right for the kid, if he could.


And too, now that David had tried to torch the club, he would have to beg again to help the group, (Bruce, Greg, Tony, Peter and Jonathan), repair it and have an income to fall back on until the business got back on its feet. Jonathan was supposed to have already deciphered the encryptions and gotten the business going again. But, the kid just had too many distractions going on and the business was just before tumbling to the foundations. Jim thought to himself that he was just going to have to move that disc to where Jonathan couldn't help but find it and be able to translate the encryptions and start to work on salvaging the business, before they all ended up loosing everything.


As for the club, he knew that Bruce and Greg could put their heads together and be able to keep the orders and such, just by going back through the previous orders and following suit. The roof could be repaired, as well as the DJ's equipment and the furniture that had been damaged by the water used to combat the fire. But the building hadn't sustained enough damage to warrant being torn down, for any reason. The club could actually be reopened in a matter of a week or two and bring in an income for the group. And this time it could be done right, without the drugs, prostitution and other extracurricular activity that was going on.


It would stand on its own, and Jim knew that. It was David that was so adamant about all the other paraphernalia being added to it and keeping it going, he knew that now. And he let the weasel beguile him into so much, feeding on his state of mind, knowing he would make a good DON, or whatever they call them. And he finally began to enjoy the power he felt from it, the ability to do whatever he wanted without repercussions. Oh, but little did he know that the biggest of those was the effect he had on Jonathan's life and mind.


Still he felt that his repentance was nothing short of a teardrop compared to what he had done to Jonathan's life. He understood the kid's need for punishment, being he too felt it even as he stood there looking on. And he could feel the distinct craving for pain that Jonathan knew all too well. And he did so want to help the kid so badly he could taste it, and feel it so keenly. So, that was why he was back, to undo all the bad that he had done and help Jonathan before he literally lost his mind.


Bruce and Greg walked in, and it made him smile faintly to himself. He almost wished he could manifest himself to them and talk to them, as he had been able to do with Jonathan. But, their minds were locked against him, and their eyes closed to him completely, so he hadn't been able to appear to them like he had been with Jon.


Tony, on the other hand, he begun to believe the day that he had manhandled Jonathan into his room, the day that Jonathan had yelled at his uncle and Tony tried desperately to see whom he had been talking too. Maybe if he showed himself to Tony and explained things to him a little, he could get his work done faster and before the day he would be snatched away - forever gone and helpless to do anything at all. Quickly a plan began to ensue in his mind that just might work and bring things up to speed so he could concentrate on helping Jonathan's state of mind and get Peter back home again.


***


Tony lay sleeping that night, resting per the doctor's orders, actually. He had argued the point until the man had called Bruce and Greg into the exam room to calm him down a bit, not wanting to have to sedate him. Tony's biggest fear was that something would happen to Jonathan while he slept and he wouldn't be there to protect him, or the guys. But Bruce and Greg had assured him that nothing would happen unless he knew about it.


And so, Tony was fast asleep and had been for hours that night when James Bowman walking through the wall and into Tony's room. He stood at the foot of the bed glowering over Tony's form with lustful eyes recalling how the man had felt to him when he was alive and well. It made him want him again, and again, and again. There was just no getting enough of Tony Santini at all, for him. And now, he had to fight with his desires for the man to get anything done in the moment. Well, maybe if he indulged just a little and then talked to him about Jonathan - -.


He moved up the length of the bed, rested a fingertip along the man's shin, then dragged it up and over his knee, thigh and hip as he moved, taking one slow step at a time. A wicked grin produced itself as Tony stirred and turned away onto his side. Now, Jim was becoming a little impatient with Tony - again. Ah, but, he climbed into bed with the man, moving up behind Tony's body, where he pressed his groin against the man's buttocks. Propping up on an elbow, he leaned to Tony's ear into which he breathed lasciviously in a singsong manner, "To - ny."

The man stirred somewhat, but not enough to denote his waking from the deep sleep he was in. Jim slid his manhood along the separation of Tony's bottom, pressing firmly against it. Reaching over the man's body, he grasped Tony's member stroking it leisurely and felt it begin to swell in his hand.

"Are you dreaming, Tony?" he muttered into the man's ear huskily.

A moment of silence filled the room giving Jim the feeling that Tony might not even know he was there. With everything he had within him, he forced himself into the physical plane becoming a tangible being as if he were alive and breathing.

"I know you're dreaming of me, Tony," he whispered faintly. "We did have some good times together, you and I."

Tony moaned softly, his hips beginning to move in rhythm of Jim's slow ministrations.

"C'me on, Tony. You can do better than that," he teased softly. "What's wrong? Don't I excite you anymore? Should I bite something, or prod you a little?" Jim chuckled quietly, knowing Tony's proclivities like the back of his hand.

The feel of Tony's solid velvety shaft brought back so many memories of their moments of playtime together. Jim often had made time for Tony, where he had not done the same for Maurice. Tony was always a more sensual and tempting man, to Jim, much more so than Maurice ever even thought of being.

Jim abandoned the swollen member, grasping the back of the man's thigh. He lifted it, draping the leg over his waist and hip. Slowly, he pressed the tip of his manhood against Tony's opening until it slipped passed the folds of skin and muscle, into the man's body. He then worked his way in completely, inch by inch, pulling back to push in further each time, until he was completely buried inside the man.

Grasping the member once more, the hand slowly glided to the tip, tightening its grip somewhat as it reached the head, then slid back down to the base of the shaft.

"Oh, Tony," he moaned into the man's ear. "You still feel so damn good," Jim admitted. "I could stay like this with you forever, sweetheart. So, you just sleep and I'll do with you as I please, as always," he chuckled at the last he had said. "Oh, and if you wake up in the morning, feeling as if you've been molested, don't blame me, ok?"

To his surprise, he felt Tony push back onto his member and against his body, then slowly maneuver his hips forward away from him. He grinned knowing Tony was either in the throws of a hot dream, or was awake and playing opossum with him.

"Yes, Tony. I know you want it," Jim groaned into the man's ear. "Take it. Take it all."

His grip on Tony's manhood tightened more, as he increased the pace to a moderate one. Tony continued to move with Jim, his breathing altered as his body rose with arousal. Soon their bodies slapped out a tempo that pushed them toward a mutual end.

Jim stopped long enough to lift Tony's head, easing his arm beneath it, then went back to what he had been doing. Tony whined at the sudden stop, causing Jim to grin lasciviously. While he managed accomplishing what he meant to do. His arm curled over Tony's shoulder the hand resting over the man's chest, his finger began to trace the prominent flesh that had peeked and begged for his attention. When it was rock hard, he grasped it between a finger and thumb toying with it – all the while he thrust into the man, stroking his member with his other hand.

Tony began to tremble. Jim could feel it as his body pressed into the man's firmly feeling every inch of Tony's back against him. He knew it wouldn't be long and the man would be in the throws of climactic pleasure. Pressing his lips against the man's ear, he breathed into it, whispering to him harshly at times – not being any different with him, at that moment, than he had been with Tony in life.

"Take it, bitch! Fuck yourself on that cock!"

Right away, Tony bucked against him, making Jim wonder if he really was awake, or still sleeping – dreaming of one of their times together.

"That's not good enough, bitch! I know you can do better than that. Don't make me have to turn you over and shove my cock up your ass so hard you choke on it! Now, fuck it like you REALLY mean it!" he growled into Tony's ear.

Quickly their bodies were slamming against the other's, the sound of their slapping together carried throughout the room. Tony's eyes fluttered open feeling long hair draped over his face and chest. He wasn't able to see who was behind him, but it felt so very familiar to him. already at the point of no return, he pushed back onto the man hard and fast in an attempt to fulfill his need. The hand that gripped his manhood firmly stroked him in perfect rhythm, forcing him closer to an end.

It felt so good to him, having been such a long time since anyone had treated him this way. He had missed it and longed for it for months. And now that the moment had come to him again, he refused to look the gift horse in the mouth.

"You like that, don't you, bitch?" the coarseness of the familiar voice turned Tony on even more.

"Yes, I do," he groaned somewhat groggily, still waking up.

"Then fuck it, Tony. Ride me like you really want me," Jim whispered, then took the outer shell of the ear between his teeth biting down on it gradually.

Tony snatched air suddenly, feeling the sharp bite of pain that hurled him closer to the edge. He pressed his head into Jim's shoulder firmly, forcing his hips back against the man as hard as he could. His breathing became audibly erratic, sending shivers down Jim's spine as he heard each breath taken. Their movements were likened to that of two stallions bucking at each other, both wanting to be relieved – recalling months of impassioned memories of the past.

"Oh, gawd! Fuck me!" Tony roared, tensing suddenly – contracting around Jim hard, causing the man to spasm with him. Their voices mingled as their groaning rose with the occasion, filling the room uninhibited. Quick gasps could be heard intermittently between moans of pleasure, subsiding all too quickly until they rested together calming.

Tony soon attempted to turn and look into the face of his lover for the night. Jim suddenly halted him, not sure if the man was ready for what he would see on not. His one hand firmly planted on the back of Tony's shoulder, the other shielded the man's eyes and forced his head to remain stationary – he whispered huskily into the man's ear, still attempting to calm after such an incredible experience with the man.

"Stay, Tony. I need to tell you some things, but just stay where you are."

Tony nodded, though he wanted to muscle his way out of this man's hold on him. And he knew how to counter the hold, but probably wouldn't receive the information he was about to get, if he did. So, he remained quiet and still, listening.

"Since Jonathan is in the hospital, you will need to go into my computer, in my office. Look in the top right hand draw, there is a disc that has 'word processor' written on it in black marker. Slip it into the disc drive, then pull up the business files. You'll know the one's that are legit, Tony. You knew all along, anyway. Start working the business for Jonathan, then show him when he's well enough. If you don't, all of you will be penniless by the end of the month. Delete all of the bogus files and illegitimate shit so that Jonathan isn't confused by it, or tempted to get into it.

"Also, look in my address book. The password in 'bluefield'. Find the entry named 'stockyard'. You will find in it the name of a file with some links, addresses, and phone number that you will need, as well as addresses and number to call to get the club repaired. It is also encrypted, so you'll need the disc to read it. Get the club back up and running as soon as possible, even if you have to do it without Bruce or Greg's knowledge. Once you get it open, get Stacy and Aaron to help you place your orders for stock. Just open it back up as a dry club, none of the other shit that was going on. And do it tomorrow, Tony. Use the profit from the club to live on until you can get the business back on its feet.

"Now, promise me you'll do as I say, Tony. Do it for yourself, Bruce, Greg, Peter and Jonathan. Promise me."

"I promise, Mr. Bowman," Tony answered realizing who it was behind him, as soon as he began to give him order.

"Goon, Tony," Jim smiled at the man's intelligence. "If you need my help with anything, just leave a note on my computer screen. Just don't shoot me when I happen to show up, ok?"

Tony chuckled, "ain't you dead already?"

"Cute, Tony. Now, close your eyes and don't open them again, until I tell you to," Mr. Bowman ordered.

***

The next morning Tony awoke finding himself in a bit of a mess. He staggered sleepily to the bathroom where he showered, shaved, and brushed his teeth. As he was rinsing his mouth, he noticed the teeth marks along the shell of his ear. Inspecting them closely, it suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't dreamed all that had happened the night before.

Hurriedly, he rushed to Mr. Bowman's room, the very room that Jonathan had been occupying, until the day before. Turning on the computer, he pulled out the drawer he had been told to look in. There, he did find the disc Mr. Bowman had informed him of. When the computer had completely come up, he slipped that disc into the drive, then browsed to find the many business folder, filled with files that needed updating.

Following Mr. Bowman's instructions and prior entries, he began to update each one, deleting the ones that were false, only there to mislead anyone that might be snooping where they shouldn't be. He also removed all of the criminal files he found that might lead Jonathan down a path nobody wanted to see him go.

When he had completed all of the files, it was almost noon and he was famished. He clicked the save button that suddenly began a chain reaction on the computer that Tony had not expected. The first of these was a pop-up window asking 'Mr. Bowman' if he wanted to connect to the Internet and send the files immediately. Not sure what he was supposed to do, Tony went along with it by clicking the yes, button.

The Internet Provider window opened signifying that the computer was online and another pop-up window opened. This window showed the progress of the files being sent. Tony could only hope this was what was meant to happen, so he scratched a note on a sticky pad, ripped it off the top, and then stuck it on the computer screen. Standing, he felt weak and a bit lightheaded from not having eaten that day. So, he left the computer to see if lunch was ready.