A Tip from the Chauffeur

Story Info
She learns that tips aren't always in cash.
1.3k words
3.9
27.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a good job the other night, driving a couple down from Manhattan to Atlantic City in my limo. It's a really easy trip, especially since we were going late at night, after the shows, and I was looking forward to doing some gambling once I got there. They were a good looking couple. The guy was probably about 6 feet tall, clean-cut, with medium but well-defined arms and shoulders. But of course, it was the girl who immediately caught my eye. She luscious, curvy little brunette, barely 5 feet tall, with brown eyes, a devilish smile. Her tight blouse had a couple of buttons opened at the top, accentuating her full, delectable tits.

The seats in the back of the limo faced each other, so one side had their back to me, and the other was facing me. I was happy to see that the brunette in my mirror, so I could enjoy the eye candy. I noticed when she sat down she was wearing a skirt well above the knee. As soon as they got in the back of the car, they opened up the champagne. Pretty soon they were giggling, and I knew what was coming next. There's just something about the back of a limo that makes you want to fuck. The thought of people fucking often leaves me with a straining hard-on when I'm driving. But it's usually just the thought, because most couples put up the privacy screen before things get really interesting.

But not tonight. Through the giggling, I saw the girl start to unbutton her top slowly, crying in an almost little-girl voice, "But honey, I'm feeling soooo horny tonight. Would you please fuck me? Please?" She had a black lacy bra on which barely concealed her breasts and now jutting nipples. I adjusted the mirror just so, to get a good look at the action. I didn't know if they just didn't realize how easily I could see back there, or whether today was going to be a very lucky day. Already I was getting really excited, and I started to rub my cock through my pants, wishing I could do more. They were obviously playing some kind of game, because she then begged, "What do I have to do to convince you?" and slid her hands down her body. Flipping up her shirt, she began to rub her pussy through her panties. I could see her tiny matching black thong, and her lips soon became engorged and practically swallowed the fabric underwear, as her head rolled and she moaned loudly, begging the guy to take her.

The guy didn't need any more coaxing. He almost ripped his own shirt off, and crawled across to her, burying his lips on her neck when she got that. She started sighing and loudly as he placed small wet kisses all over his neck and throat, using one hand to hold her head, and the other to stroke one of her breasts, swirling and pinching her nipple through the fabric. Without breaking his kisses he slid that hand down and expertly popped the front clasp on her bra. As her breasts sprung out my cock did the same, straining for the same freedom she enjoyed. I only began to strain harder as spent minutes licking small circles around her nipples, before sucking her tit into his mouth hard, causing her to gasp. I could just imagine the electric bolts that must have been running down her body, with her pussy becoming soaking wet.

As she gasped she took moved her hands, which had been on his muscular upper back, pulling him into her, to the top of his head. She pushed him down her body as she slid slightly down herself, her legs opening up a bit more. He kissed his way down her belly, and when he pulled her panties down and leaned to toss them aside, I was rewarded with a view of her beautiful pussy. I was already going crazy with lust, and I almost died when I saw her neatly trimmed bush. I never understood why everyone thought women had to be hairless now, and I was dying to take the place of the guy, whose head was now kissing her thighs, moving in a tantalizingly slow progression to her pussy.

At this point, my erection was almost becoming painful, and I was dying to release it from confinement. When her head began to rock back, and she started to moan, I decided to take the chance. I unzipped my pants and slid the waistband of my boxers down over my 7" cock, and began stroking it almost immediately. It seemed like I felt an extra pulse every time I saw her moan. At one point I saw her eyes in the mirror, and my heart skipped a beat in terror, for she seemed to be looking straight at me. By my fear soon turned into ecstasy as she moaned, licked her lips, and winked at me! I couldn't believe what I had just seen for a moment, but right after breaking eye contact with me her head rolled back again and she groaned , "Ohhh, yes! Keep going, keep going!," as her legs almost put a vice grip on her man's head.

Left hand firmly on the steering wheel, and the cruise control on, I kept playing with my dick with long, slow strokes of my right hand, sometimes sliding my hands down to rub my balls, which I had also pulled out of my shorts. Her eyes were dead on the mirror now, and I knew I was doing as much of a show for her as she was for me. Pretty soon I saw her toes curl and her legs shake as she panted to an orgasm. Right after she came, the guy was about to crawl away and switch positions, but she pulled him back to her, looked right at him – which also was right at the mirror – and said, "Fuck me now!" He got on his knees, pulled her pussy toward him, and they both moaned as I saw his ass clench, his cock obviously deep inside her. He began to drive into her relentlessly, obviously spurred on by her squeals of her delight, and she held him by wrapping her arms tightly around him, her head next to his. I actually had to pull my right hand off once or twice to slow myself down, my engorged purple head almost exploding the times I saw her look in my direction.

Then she slid her hands down his hips to slow him down, and pushed him straight back, down to the floor. I almost came and drove off the road when she knelt on top of him, giving me a full view of all her amazing curves – thank goodness traffic on the Parkway was very light. But I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. She was rocking back and forth on his cock, and I was going crazy watching her body writhe, while she rubbed her tits and her clit, and at times stealing glances in the mirror. By now I had no pretense of hiding what I was doing, and was jerking my dick hard, sliding my cock all the way up and down the shaft, only pausing sometimes to pinch underneath my balls, so I could build up even more before cumming. But then her moans turned almost into a scream, and her eyes locked straight into the mirror. I could hold off no longer. I started pumping my fist fast on the top of my cock, and I almost blacked out as my dick exploded, spurting up on my legs, my shirt, and even on the steering wheel, in what seemed like endless contractions. As I came, I could see the couple thrashing to their own orgasms, and the delicious brunette collapsed on top of him, her back glistening with sweat.

Fortunately, there was enough time left in the trip for all of us to clean up before we arrived. When we got to Atlantic City, she pulled me aside, gave me a fantastic tip, and whispered to me, "Thanks for the show. I hope you get lucky tonight."

I smiled and said, "I already have."