A Titillating Reunion Day 1

Story Info
Long-awaited reunion starts off with a bang.
2.4k words
4.18
45.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers

Driving down the road, I think to myself, 'wow... it's been so long.' Traveling up the 101 north bound I see a sign telling me I'm about 20 miles south of San Francisco. I pull off on an exit to get gas, find my cell phone, and call Him.

The phone rings twice before He answers. "Hello," He says. "Hey baby, I'm almost there."

"Good, it's about time."

"I should be at the hotel in about 15 minutes. I just stopped off to get gas." He says, "I'll meet you there in a while."

"Okay then, I will see You soon." I hung up the phone and a shiver went straight through me.

It has been so long since I've see Robert. I've missed Him. Yearned for Him. And now it was all coming together. Memories flashed through me of times past. How I've needed Him. How I can't stand to be away from Him.

I get back into my car, and start back on the road. Getting closer, I can't help but drive faster, and quickly reach my destination. I pull into the parking lot of the hotel, and go to check in. At the desk, I confirm my registration for the week, get my key, and leave a key at the desk and instructions for them to give Robert the key when he arrives. I burst out the door, grab my bag from my car and head up to my room.

A modest room, with a large bed, a bathroom, and kitchenette area. I throw my bag on a table, and hurry to the bathroom to freshen up. I hop in the shower, and rinse off. The drive was a long one, and the warm water feels great on my body. I wash myself up, and makes sure to shave myself clean. Knowing this will be one of the first things He checks. Out of the shower, I grab a towel, and hurry to get dressed.

Not too much, I throw on a skirt, and a low cut top with snaps up the front. He hasn't allowed me to wear panties, even after all these years. Dressed and ready, I lay back on the bed, flip on the TV, and can't help but to find the porno channel. Watching he light porn on TV, I can't help but get aroused. However, the drive was more than I had bargained for, and I drift off to sleep.

I awaken to a slam. I bolt upright, and see that Robert has just arrived. I jump off the bed, and unable to control myself, throw my arms around Him. He hugs me back slightly, says hello, and that He has missed me. I assure Him that I have missed Him also, and He smiles.

"Knees," He says. Knowing exactly what He expects, I drop to my knees, with mouth open. He unzips His pants, and His already throbbing cock falls to my lips. "Ask," He says. "Please Master, may I suck your cock?" With a grin He slides His dick between my waiting lips, and I devour Him. It had been so long since I have been able to pleasure Him this way. So many nights have I wanted His hard prick in my mouth. I licked His cock rabidly. Sucking His balls and returning to His cock. I lost time. His cock only seemed to grow in my mouth, and with every moan I heard, I increased my intensity till He said He was about to cum. With that, He grabbed the back of my head by my hair and pulled my lips away from His cock. "Open your mouth." My lips parted, and I waited eagerly. Within seconds, He shot his warm cum out onto my face. Droplets fell in my mouth and to my lips, and I savored His taste. "Thank you, Master." I said, with His cum still glistening on my face. "You look beautiful," He said. I smiled.

"Get up, and lets have a beer." He pulls a 12 pack out of his bag and hands it to me. I put it in the fridge, grab two, and go to sit on the bed next to Him. He opens my beer for me, and we both take a drink. The cold beer mixed with His cum still on my lips tastes wonderful. We talk for a bit, and finish our beers. I take our bottles, and put them in the kitchen. When I return Robert tells me to go clean my face. I go off to the bathroom, wash up, and when I return I see Robert fiddling with something on the side of the bed.

"Lay down" He says. I lay face down on the bed, and He straddles me from behind. I hear the clicks from the cuffs, as He secures my wrists together. "Now Daddy's gonna have a bit of fun," He chuckles. "Knees." Wrists now cuffed behind me, I struggle up to my knees. From behind me, Robert reaches around and unsnaps my shirt letting my breasts fall free. My nipples already hard, He takes them between his fingers and pinch. I cringe and let out a whimper as He releases. He moves away and returns with a shiny pair of clamps. He attaches them to each nipple, and tightens until I shudder, then he gives it just a bit more. The pain is wonderful, bringing me so close to pure pleasure. He pushes my shoulders down to the bed and lifts my skirt up over my hips. My pussy aching, wanting to be filled, appears glistening wet as my ass is now exposed.

He reaches a finger sown between my legs, and slips it into my pussy. "Hmm... I see you are already excited." He removes His finger and says, "I guess I'm going to have to teach My slut a bit of a lesson. Isn't that right?" I respond, "Yes, Master." I feel His movement behind me as He again reaches into His bag. From it He pulls a butt plug. My eyes open wide as I catch just a glimpse of it before He moves behind me and presses it against my asshole. "I start to fidget, and resist, and I feel a swift smack on my ass. "BE STILL!" He commands, and I hold still. My anus gives under the pressure, and the tip of the butt plug slides painfully into my ass. With that, He pushes it completely in, in one swift motion. "OOOhhhh..." I gasp. I hear His evil laughter. "You love it don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"You are going to have to get broken in again I see. I will have My ass soon. But first, I need to attend to your punishment.

Lying on the bed, hands cuffed behind me, nipples clamped, ass in the air, butt plug straining at my anus, He stands up, and removes his belt. Ooohhhh His belt.... I remember it frighteningly and fondly both. "You will thank Me each time My belt lands upon your ass, because I am doing this for you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." THWACK! His belt finds my ass quicker than I had expected, and I jump. "Between my gasps, I get out: "Thank You, Sir" THWACK! I moan, "Thank You, Sir" Again and again, His belt found my ass. Each time me confirming with, "Thank You, Sir." I lost count after about 10, but after a while, His belt ceased to fall, and I felt His hands on my ass. Rubbing the red welts He had left, and kissing the few spots where my skin broke open. "Good girl," He said.

He slipped two fingers into my pussy and I let out a soft moan. By this time I was simply dripping. He worked in a third finger and a forth, and my moans grew louder and louder. I felt I was going to cum, and tried to hold back. I really couldn't take it anymore, and asked, "Please Master, I'm going to cum. May I please cum?"

"NO! Hold it," He demanded. His fingers glided in & out of me, and I tried to concentrate on holding back my orgasm, when suddenly, He stopped. My pussy aching, He reached up to my ass and with a tug slipped the butt plug out, and moved around to look at my face.

"Open," he said with a smile, and I opened my mouth wide. He slipped the butt plug in my mouth, and told me to hold it there. I could taste myself all around it. It was intoxicating. Lost in thought, I felt Him press His cock against my ass. Before I could brace myself, He pounded in to me. Relentlessly He fucked my ass. Every time I managed a muffled moan or groan He fucked me harder. The pain was intense. The ache was stupefying. My juices soaking my inner thighs. I needed to cum. He pounded at me, still. I heard Him grunt, and I felt His cock convulse in my ass as He shot his load deep inside my hole. "MMMMMmmm" He said. "Damn have I missed you." Before removing His cock from my ass, He took the butt plug from my mouth, and with one motion replaced His cock by sliding the butt plug back in my ass. "I want you to hold on to My cum for a while," He said, and gave me a pat on my already sore ass.

Robert got His key, and unlocked the cuffs. My arms fell forward, shoulders aching. He massaged my shoulders a bit, and then got up and told me to get straightened up. He wanted to go get a bite to eat.

With the clamps still attached to my nipples, I snapped up my shirt, and straightened my skirt. The butt plug in my ass was tight, and walking was a bit uncomfortable. Not to mention my ass was still full with His cum. I put my heels on, and we headed to the car.

Robert opened the passenger door for me, and I carefully sat down. My ass stinging from the spanking I had received, and the butt plug invading my ass, every bump in the road seemed like a mountain. On the way to the restaurant Robert reached down between my legs and felt at my smooth pussy. I was still sopping wet. "Finger yourself." He said. I reached a hand up, and started flicking at my clit. "Nice," He noted. I continued playing, darting a couple fingers in my pussy, and fingering my clit at the same time. It didn't take too long. "Master, may I please cum?"

"Yes you may, baby." And with that, I let out a moan, and my whole body convulsed. I felt a shiver reach from my nipples to my clit, to deep, deep in my ass. "Very nice." He said, "Clean your hand." I slipped each finger into my mouth and licked away my juices, smiling all the while.

Finally, we arrived at the restaurant, and went in. We were quickly seated, and Robert asked specifically for a table in the front. I walked with him to the table and slid into my seat with a bit of a yelp as the butt plug shifted a bit in my ass. The waitress comes up and asks for our order. Robert tells me what He wants, and to order for the both of us. As I start to tell the waitress, He reaches up my skirt and shoves a couple fingers in my pussy. I scream, and the waitress looks at me startled. Robert tells me to keep going, and I feel His finger shoving into me. I can barely talk, but I squeak out the order to the waitress. She leaves us, and He sits back.

He picks up His napkin, and drops a fork on the floor. Smiling, He tells me to pick it up. I duck under the table and reach for it and I feel Him grab my hair by the back of my head tight, and pulls my face up between His legs. "While your down there, suck my dick," He says. I unzip His pants and begin to suck. He pulls my head down on His cock repeatedly, making me choke for air. I start to get into it, and He pulls me back up to my seat. "That's enough," He says, and laughs. The waitress brings our food, we eat, and then leave.

We walk out of the restaurant and toward the parking lot to my car. Passing an alley, Robert pulls me in, and pushes me up against the side of the building. He rips open my shirt, and tugs at the chain between the clamps on my nipples. I let out a loud moan. I squirm in His arms feeling His hands on my ass. He pulls my right leg up to His chest and pushes His cock into my pussy, pounding me against the wall. A few people walk by the opening of the alley and stop. They stand there watching and He fucks me harder.

Suddenly, He grabs the back of my head, and pull me down to my knees. "Beg Me for it." I open my mouth, and beg: "Please cum on me... I want your cum on my face..." Just then His hot cum squirts onto my face and hair. He steps away and laughs at me. "Bend over." I turn around, and bend down to grab my ankles. He pulls the butt plug out of my ass, and I feel His cum ooze from my ass and slide down my leg. Robert glances down at the people watching, and they start to walk away.

I stand up and go to wipe His cum away, and He stops me. "Leave it there," He says, "I want everyone to see what a dirty slut I have...."

"We will walk back to the hotel now, and we can come back for the car tomorrow." With that we walk out of the alley, and start down the street... People look at me as we're walking and Robert just smiles, knowing what they must be thinking. I feel a bit of humiliation, and look down towards the ground. Robert tells me to look up, to 'show off what your Master has given you.' I do just that, His cum running down my legs, and glistening on my face as we make our way back to the hotel.

To be continued...

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers