A to Z and In Between Ch. 05

Story Info
Honey goes to Miami and meets a hot Latino.
3.9k words
4.19
27.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called my boss Saturday evening and told him I had some personal business to attend to and I needed at least one whole week off of work.

"You've got to be crazy Honey!" he screamed. "There is the new girl to be trained and files to be finished, what are you thinking? I just can't give you a week off of work."

I sighed; I knew this was how the conversation was going to go.

"Look Frank, you are the boss, remember? Frank Howard Productions, not Honey do this and Honey do that productions. You train the new girl, and I'll be back in a week or two."

"Jesus Honey, you've put me on a limb here, first it was a week now it's two? I can't do it Honey, you don't come in Monday morning you're fired."

"I knew you were gonna do that. Consider this my resignation then Frank, because I quit."

"You can't quit you ingrate, I need you in here!" Frank screamed at me over the phone.

"Oh, so I can't quit because you need me, but you can fire me? How does that work?"

"Fine, Honey, you quit."

"Yup, I do Frank, I quit. Have a nice life."

I hung up the phone and looked at Zane.

"Well, that went well." Zane said.

I rolled my eyes at him and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Alex would be home tomorrow night; I'd already called and let him know what was going on.

"I told you she was trouble. From the minute I laid eyes on her I knew something was wrong with that girl." He'd told me on the phone.

Just to fill you in a little, Zane was now living with myself and Alex because Zane and I had a three-some with his 18 year old neighbor that lived downstairs, she went nuts on us and in the middle of the night we made a break for it and Zane lives here now. Alex was out of town when it happened, and Alex is still out of town until tomorrow evening. Caught up? Great, I knew you would be.

Zane and I hung out over the next 24 hours, nothing freaky nothing sexual, just two friends, who when they went to bed, they shared the same bed and cuddled all night long, great huh? Yeah, I thought so too.

We spent most of Sunday afternoon preparing a great feast for Alex when he got home, Zane wasn't much of a cook, but I was pretty good. When Alex finally got home we all ate, he showered and headed to bed. I was propped up on the couch reading a book, and Zane was working on some stuff on his computer when my cell phone rang. It was nearly midnight, who the hell could it be? My cousin Holly was on the phone. She lives in Miami and is a complete nut; But in a good way. For the past few months she'd been trying to get me to come down and see her. I kept refusing because I couldn't get the time off of work. I'd called her earlier to tell her I'd taken some time off of work and see how'd she'd been doing but I got her machine. I guess as soon as she thought I might run down there she called me right back, usually it took a month or more to get a call back from her.

"Honey! How are you girl?" She all but screamed into the phone.

"I'm good Holly how are you?"

"Oh, you know how I do it; I'm chilling and getting it done."

"I heard that girl, so I take it you got my message about me quitting my job?"

"Hell yeah! You need to hop in the car, the bus or catch a plane and get it down here girl. There is some hoppin' parties going on up in this biatch."

"I know Miami is a hot spot, but I still can't just up and leave," she cut me off

"Girl, that husband of yours goes outta town all the damn time. Why can't you come see me for a couple days?"

"Look, I'll talk to him about it OK? If he's ok with it I'll come, but I'm not promising anything. Got me?"

"Yeah, yeah, look girl I gotta run, there is a nice frat boy sitting here waiting for me but I had to call you up first, you know how it is. Holla!" and she hung up the phone.

"God, I can not believe her." I said to myself, out loud.

"Who?" Zane asked.

"What? Oh, my cousin Holly. She's all of 15 minutes older than me. My mom and my Aunt Julie were pregnant together, had us in the same hospital room too. I guess I've pretty much followed her around since that day until she moved to Florida and I stayed here, got married and kinda settled down. She's in Florida thinking she's a college kid still."

"So, what does she look like?" Zane asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, then smiled. "She looks just like me, only about 70 pounds lighter. She is a toothpick, and I'm a hunk of country ham."

"Girl, you need to shut up, I like you just the way you are. Men need a little cushion for the pushin" he said.

I stood up and walked over to Zane and kissed his forehead. I'm 5'4" and just under 200 pounds. I'm a big girl, but I know how to have fun, and nothing is gonna stop me from that. "Thank you." I said, and kissed him on the mouth.

I yawned, "Guess I'm gonna head to bed, you can either come to our bed when you get ready or crash in your room. Whatever you want." I yawned again.

Stripping off my clothes as I entered the bedroom, I crawled naked into the bed next to Alex and snuggled up to him. I kissed him on the cheek and he said, "I love you."

"I love you too baby." We lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the feel of each other.

"Guess who called me tonight." I said to Alex.

"I dunno baby, who?"

"Holly called me; she is still trying to get me to come see her in Florida."

Alex yawned, "You should go see her, you've got the time off of work, a vacation would do you good." He rolled over and kissed me.

We made sweet passionate love and fell asleep holding one another.

Now, my dear reader, I'm sure you're asking yourself, 'Why didn't she elaborate on the sex some? This story is about sex isn't it?' Yes, this story is about sex, but this is just the beginning, I didn't want to spoil anything by getting you started now when the goods are coming up ahead, when Honey gets to Florida.

I called Holly back the next morning and left a message on her machine again, I'd booked a flight and I would be in Miami around 5 P.M. today; I was renting a car, so no she didn't need to pick me up at the airport, and I would see her shortly. Alex and Zane drove me to the airport with my carry on bag with my make up, important stuff and two complete changes of clothes. My small suitcase held another 5 or 6 outfits and more shoes, I was good to go. I kissed them both at the gate, and made my way towards my plane. I hated to fly, but I hated buses even more. Driving was out because I was too damn lazy to drive myself 15 hours away from home. So airplane it was.

The flight was simple and short, no delays, no major issues, and I was at the rental car place at 5:10. I'd booked a Mustang convertible because I love those cars and if I was on vacation I was making the most of it. You heard me?

At about 5:30 I was on the road; Holly apartment was only about 15 minutes from the airport and it was pretty easy to find. Parking in a spot nearest her door I climbed out with my carry on bag, locked the car up and headed upstairs. I knocked on the door and waited. "Hang on!" Holly yelled from the other side of the door. She finally opened the door, with a sheer wrapped around her.

"Honey? What are you doing here?" she asked sleepily.

"Haven't checked your machine yet I take it. I called you this morning and told you I was coming, I was landing at 5, and was renting a car, which was a good thing since you didn't know I was coming." I said.

"Shit, girl I am so sorry, I didn't know you were gonna really come, especially not this soon. I've gotta leave for Paula's wedding tomorrow, I'm driving up to Orlando for a couple days."

"Great Holly, just great, I finally come up here and now you're telling me I wasted my time. Do you know how much I spent to come out here?" I yelled at her.

"Listen; come to the wedding with me." We were finally inside and I sat on the couch.

"You know Paula and I don't get along, never have and never will. I'll just go home I guess."

"No, look, I feel really bad about this, stay here, we'll go out tonight and you can stay in my apartment for a couple days and have a good time. I really, really, feel bad about this and I want to make it up to you Honey."

I signed, "Holly, I came to spend time with you, not your apartment."

"OK, I'll leave tomorrow, go to the bachlorette party, stay for the wedding and come straight back ok?"

"God, go to the wedding, stay as long as you planned, I'll just lose myself here for awhile. It's really not a problem, I'll treat it as a regular vacation, just getting away for awhile, I needed it anyway. Then, when you get back we'll spend some time together."

"YES! I knew you'd understand Honey, you're so awesome! Let me go get dressed and we'll go have lunch."

"I'm actually feeling kind of tired, I think I'll just go lay down for a little bit, then we can go eat later before we go out."

"Well, ok, works for me, you know where the spare room is, its all made up, it always is." She laughed.

I went to the spare room and fell into bed. What a great vacation this would be, spending all my time alone. Groovy, I could have stayed home and been pampered by two loving men. Oh well, I'm here now, might as well make the best of it. I fell asleep thinking about what I would do for the next couple of days.

When I woke up the room felt different, and I felt like I'd slept for days. I got up, went to the bathroom and into the kitchen to get a drink. Holly had a couple of cokes in the fridge so I helped myself to one and wondered where she was at. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall, it said 4:30. Shit, I'd slept all night, I bet Holly was pissed off at me. There was a note on the coffee table in the living room, so I sat down and read it.

' Honey,

I tried to wake you earlier, but you were out cold. I went ahead and left tonight at 10 p.m. since you were asleep anyway. I hope you don't mind. I'll be back on Thursday, have fun while I'm gone, I'm sorry this happened.

Love,

Holly.'

Great, I'm alone already, what fun I'll have now, alone.

'P.S. There is some food money in the cookie jar on top of the fridge; there isn't much food in the house, so help yourself to dinner and munchies on me XOXO'

I sat my coke down on the coffee table and went back to bed.

When I finally woke up again at 10 a.m. I got in my car and went to the grocery store around the corner and got some food and had breakfast. There was a pool behind the apartment complex so I took a dip and lay around all afternoon. I was sweaty and hot, so one more dip in the pool I headed upstairs. I made a ham sandwich and lay down again and took a nap. I woke up at about 8:30 and took a shower. I was gonna go out and have a good time.

Fresh from the shower I got dressed and headed out to find a good place to eat. I took off on foot and stopped at a sidewalk café. I had a chicken salad with a glass of white wine. When the waitress came back I asked if there were any good clubs in the area.

"Yeah, go up one more block, and there is a hot little place on the corner of Duvall and Madison. I go there after work most nights. It's great."

I thanked her, paid my bill and left a generous tip.

At the club I paid the cover and went in. The place was packed, and the music was thumping. It was a great place. I ordered a drink at the bar and sat there to drink it. I ordered another and moved to a table. There was a really cute guy sitting a couple of tables over with a group of guys, all talking in Spanish. He kept looking my way; I smiled at him and went back to watching everyone dancing. When the waitress came around I got another drink. I was getting really tipsy and it seemed like my drinks kept getting stronger. A couple different guys came and asked me to dance. I thanked them but said no.

I went to the bathroom, fixed my make up, and ordered another drink on my way back to my table. Of course it wasn't empty anymore, so I started looking for another table. The guy sitting at my table smiled at me, it was the cute guy from a couple tables over.

"I have saved your seat. I hope you are not minding." He smiled.

"No, I don't mind, thanks." I smiled back and sat down.

We talked as best we could over the noise and his broken English. It wasn't bad, not the worst I'd heard but it wasn't great either.

I leaned over and said to him, "Hey, you wanna get out of here? Go somewhere quieter where we can talk?" He nodded and we stood up and walked out.

I'd had a lot more to drink, and I didn't realize it till we stepped outside into the cool night air. I take that back, I was totally drunk. We were walking down the street back towards Holly's apartment and I was giggling like crazy and my new friend Carlos had to keep catching my elbow to keep me from falling. My foot slipped off the curb and he grabbed me, pulling me back onto the sidewalk. He must have pulled too hard because I lost my balance again and fell up against him. He was solid muscle under that shirt, and he felt so good against me. I looked up at him; he must have been 6 feet tall, jet black hair, nicely tanned skin, the color of a good cup of coffee with just the right amount of cream in it. Our eyes met and he lowered his mouth to mine. It was electric; I'd never felt anything like his kiss in my whole life. He was amazing; he tasted as sweet as the coffee I'd mentioned earlier. He leaned back from me and broke the kiss.

"I apologize, I don't know what has happened to me, you change me, make me wild, like animal."

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding; at least I wasn't the only one.

"No problem. My, uh, apartment is this way."

Oh my god, did I just invite him to my, uh, Holly's apartment? I am going straight to hell for this, but right now, I don't care.

Using the key I found in the cookie jar I let myself and Carlos into Holly's apartment and shut the door. As soon as the door closed Carlos was upon my mouth again. God he was hot, I couldn't get enough of him, maybe it was the booze talking, yeah, it was the booze talking, but God this felt good.

We were trailing clothes all over the place, making our way to the room I was staying in. I think we were naked before we fell on the bed, but that part is a little fuzzy to me. I wanted this hot Latin stud inside me, right now. Carlos kissed his way down my body, kissing and licking my nipples, sucking them into his mouth, then working lower, until he buried his face in my core. I arched my back and cried out, his tongue felt so good between my legs, it was unbelievable. "Oh yes, Carlos, lick my pussy. That feels so good, oh yeah!"

He continued his oral assault on my pussy, sliding a finger into me, wiggling it around a little bit, god, this guy knew what he was doing! Within seconds I was cumming. He worked his way back up my body and kissed me on the mouth. Between the wonderful taste that was him and tasting myself I almost came again. I felt him hard and ready, pressing against me, I thought for a second. "Condom, Carlos, a condom."

"Oh yes, I have one, one moment."

I took the opportunity to get a look at him while he was up, wow, he was big. Bigger than Alex but a couple inches, this could be interesting.

Carlos lay back down between my legs after putting his condom on. Using one hand he got himself lined up and slowly pushed his way inside me. He was so big, it felt so good. He found my mouth with his and kissed me again, our tongues waging full scale war on each other. "Oh God Carlos you feel so good inside me." I said when I could finally talk into his mouth.

"Yes, yes, you feel good to me too. So nice, so tight, it is as though you are trying to pull my seed from inside me already."

"Oh no, I don't want this over so soon. I want this to last."

He worked himself in and out of me at a very slow pace, I met each thrust trying to take as much inside of me as possible, I needed him so bad.

"I would like to do more." He said.

"What do you mean more?" I asked.

He thrust himself into me harder, faster.

"More." He said.

"Oh yes, please, give me more baby, give me more."

"Yes, I give you more."

Carlos was slamming in and out of me harder and faster, if he were any bigger than 12 inches I'd have been able to taste him while he fucked me, he was filling me in a way that felt so good, I couldn't stand it. I was screaming his name, arching my back, cumming harder. "Oh God Carlos, Fuck me, harder, faster, more, more please God give me more!" I screamed.

He obliged, the best he could, he was showing no signs of stopping. I was in heaven, my whole body was delirious with orgasm, and I passed out.

When I woke up there was sunlight streaming through the blinds. My head hurt, and there was a strange form pressed against my back. The events from last night replayed in my mind. Oh my God, what had I done? I felt him stir behind me.

"You are awake?" asked a male voice.

Busted. "Yeah, I am." I said groggily.

"You are not harmed?" he asked.

"I'm a little sore, but I'm ok."

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, and even in my sober, slightly sore state my body responded to him. "You had me worried last night. I thought you had died, but you were still breathing."

"I was just a little bit drunk."

"You I think were a bunch drunk, no?"

"No, I mean, yes, I was very drunk last night. I need some water."

He got up and left the room, returning with a glass of water.

"Are you unhappy with me now?" he asked.

"No, not you, I'm unhappy with myself."

"Why would you be unhappy with you? You were excellence last night."

"Uhm thanks. I just don't usually take strangers to my bed is all."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue licking my lips, sliding into my mouth to caress my own tongue.

"I do not taste of a stranger do I?" he asked.

"No, you taste, wonderful, still, even though I'm sober, you taste like something I have yearned for but could never find."

"Then you should be happy." He kissed me again, pulling the sheet away from my breast, running one hand over my nipples.

I pushed him back, "I have someone waiting for me at home." OK, two someone's but he didn't need to know that.

"I do not wish to make you mine forever. Just for now. We have already made love, what would once more harm?"

OK, he had me there, it wouldn't hurt. He took the glass of water from me and set it on the table beside the bed and lay us down atop the sheets and kissed me again.

I was hot and ready again. I needed him inside if but for a moment, I needed to feel him again.

"Make love to me Carlos."

Still kissing me, he slid between my legs and entered me. Damnit, I keep forgetting about condoms!

I shuddered; he was touching things inside me no one had touched in a long time. It felt wonderful.

"Please, Carlos, fuck me harder, faster, I need to feel you that way."

He slammed into me, hitting my cervix hard enough to make me cry out.

"I am hurting you?" he asked.

"God, no, do that again, and again, please, just like that."

He slammed into me again and again. I never wanted this to end. My stomach was in a knot, I was going to cum soon. I clenched my muscles around him and squeezed him deeper into me. He thrusts were becoming erratic and frenzied; he was close to cumming too. I bucked my hips up to meet his thrusts. "Oh God yes Carlos, right there, just like that. OH FUCK!"

I exploded into an orgasm and felt him fall over the brink. He screamed once and thrust into me as hard as he could; it hurt like hell and felt so good! His fat cock erupted into me and he collapsed on top of me. We kissed again and he rolled off of me.

"How long will you be in my town?" he asked me breathlessly.

"Another couple of days."

"I will wish to spend those days with you, in this bed."

"One day at a time Carlos."

We kissed again, I felt him harden against my side.

12